Briar Pt. 01

Story Info
Briar has to deal with a few shocking changes to their body.
2.5k words
4.22
10.2k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

I check to see if anyone is in the bathroom, and then grab a stall.

I pull off my clothes and look at myself.

Yep, those are definitely breasts.

Like, they're not huge, but they're large enough to fill my hands. Large enough that they're hard to hide without something baggy on.

I lean forwards and confirm what's going on between my legs.

There's no doubt about it. Physically, at the very least, I am no longer a man.

I slump on the toilet, suddenly exhausted. I don't really know how to deal with this.

The door to the bathroom opens and group of guys enter the bathroom. Suddenly I realize how vulnerable I am.

I wait while they stand at the urinals, pissing.

"Did you see that new girl?" one of them asks. "The one with the long blue hair that was naked in the park?"

I swallow down the bile in my throat.

"Oh, fuck yeah. I'm going to keep an eye out for her, she's definitely getting introduced to my cock!" says his friend.

Hastily I start pulling my clothes back on.

As I do, I bump my phone off the side of the toilet paper dispenser and it falls to the ground with a clatter.

"Oh, someone's in the shitter." the first guy says. "Just hanging out, not shitting or anything."

"Hope you're not some kind of fag!" the other says, pushing the door open, while I'm stuck with my clothes over top of my head, my bare tits out.

"Dude!" says one of the guys, "It's a chick!"

I feel a pair of hands grab my breasts and start squeezing.

"Ahh!" I moan, feeling myself getting turned on, "Please, leave me alone!"

"What do you think? Does this girl deserve our mercy?" asks the first guy.

I can't see what's happening, but I can feel at least four hands on my breasts, pulling at my nipples, stroking my flesh.

One of the hands grabs too hard, and milk sprays out of my tit, getting on him.

"Whoa! I did not expect that!" he says, "Hot!"

I feel a pair of lips press against that breast and start nursing.

"Get off me!" I gasp, struggling as he suckles on my teat!

"Hey, what are you doing?" asks a familiar voice, sounding shocked.

The man that's suckling on my breast disappears as he's ripped off of it, and the other pair of hands vanish. I hear the sounds of a struggle, and then someone closes the door to the stall.

"You should get dressed," my best friend, Apollo says.

I pull down my clothes and wipe my breast with toilet paper, but it doesn't stop leaking.

"Hey," I say, pushing open the door to the stall, trying to cover my breast which is now leaking through my hoodie.

Apollo turns pale. "Briar?"

"Uh... yeah." I say, watching my best friend's cock grow under his jeans as milk leakes into my hoodie.

"What happened?" he asks, adjusting his bag so that it's blocking my view.

"I don't know." I say, "I just like... woke up like this."

"That's fucking weird," he says, still staring at my now soaking wet tits. "Are you like, transgender?"

That's a question I never really thought about... but...

"I can't answer that," I say, "Can you help me get back to my room?"

He nods.

———

I wake up splayed out on my bed, and immediately notice the weight on my chest.

I leap out of bed and run to the mirror to look at myself again.

My blue hair is now shoulder length and wavy, my face has a lot more fat on it than before, and I've now got a pair of breasts pushing up at the baggy t-shirt I'm wearing.

Feeling dirty, I reach my hands under them and hold them.

It feels like how holding the breasts of a girl from behind her used to feel. Except I can actually feel my own fingers on them.

I squeeze slightly, and they feel... harder than I expected. Then I squeeze just a little harder and milk starts to leak into my hands.

"Oh fuck," I say, as it drips onto the floor, before running to the bathroom, "Fuck fuck fuck!"

I jump into the shower, still holding my breasts, trying to keep my milk from leaking into the t-shirt. Trying and failing.

The t-shirt gets pulled off and onto the floor it goes, and I stand in my shower, staring at my breasts.

"This is so weird," I mutter, feeling a tightness between my legs.

Oh.

I lean forwards so that my tits are leaking into the bathtub and pull down the boxers with my now free hands.

I've got a pussy.

Taking a finger, I slowly slide it into myself and gasp as it strokes the inside of my vaginal cavity, making my pussy tighten instinctively.

That's when my alarm goes off.

"Fuck!" I say again, pulling my finger out. "I..."

My breasts are still leaking.

I start squeezing my nipples in earnest, and gasp as more milk sprays out into the bottom of the shower.

"Ok, this is how it's going to be," I say, gasping as I do it again.

And keep doing it until my breasts stop leaking.

After I finish showering I cover myself in a towel and stand in front of the mirror.

The hair I used to have to shave off my face is gone, but my hair is now three times as long and I don't really own a hairdryer.

I grab another towel and wrap it around my head, before wandering back into my bedroom.

That's when I rediscovered my next issue.

I don't have any clothes that would do a good job of hiding my now obvious breasts, aside from the baggy hoodie (still soaked with my milk) from yesterday.

Which means I have to... improvise.

I grab a roll of masking tape and started wrapping my breasts with it, crushing them so that they'd be less obvious. The immediate effect is that I now have very obvious cleavage, but when I pulled on a t-shirt over top, they became much less obvious.

OK. This will have to do.

———

I go to class, just as I normally would. Apollo is weirder than I expected him to be. He avoids my eyes when talking to me, and looks anywhere but at me.

Nobody notices anything different about me, or at the very least, I don't think anyone does.

I stop in the men's washroom that those guys assaulted me in, looking at the floor. There's nothing there, no indication of what happened.

"Hey," Apollo says, as I leave the washroom, "We need to talk about what's going on."

He's still not looking at me.

"What's to talk about?" I ask, wincing as I bump my tightly bound breasts with my backpack.

He turns red.

"Follow me," he says, and I grungingly follow him down a hallway to a broom closet.

"You know people are going to think that we're... gay," I say, suddenly uncertain if this is the right word to use now that I'm for all intents and purposes, a woman.

"I can't really talk about this out there, can I?" he asks as I close the door.

"I guess not..."

"So you have tits now?" he asks.

I nod.

"And," he glances down at my crotch.

"Perv!" I say, swatting him playfully. He grabs my wrist instinctively and my breath catches in my mouth. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears.

"This isn't funny!" he says, grabbing my other wrist as I squirm. He's making eye contact with me now, and I never really noticed how pretty his brown eyes are.

"You're hurting me!" I pout.

He shoves me into the wall.

"You need to stop making jokes!" he says.

I'm definitely turned on now, which feels weird because he's my best friend. We've known each other since high school.

"I'm just worried about you," he says, face red, releasing my wrists. "I don't want... anything bad to happen to you,"

"I know," I say, trying to swallow my sudden feelings. "Like, just help me figure this out."

"I'll try," he says.

I don't know why I do it but I instinctively hug him, wrapping my arms around him. He doesn't react for a second, before hugging me back.

Then I feel his cock pressing against me.

He pulls back and leaves the closet stammering.

———

All of my classes are uneventful, though some people I know give me weird looks when they register that my hair grew longer.

When I'm walking down the path to the bus station, a guy standing near one of the buildings stares at me.

I try to ignore him but he walks into the path and blocks me.

"Hey, you a chick or a guy?" he asks me, staring at where my tits would be.

"I... leave me alone," I say in the gruffest voice I can muster. I glance around but we're alone.

Where's Apollo when you need him.

"Not good enough!" he says, "I totally recognize you, you were in the park yesterday! What'd you do to your tits, cut them off? You did a real disservice to the world."

I don't have time for this. I try to push past him, but he pushes me against the wall and sticks his hand up my shirt.

"What's this, huh?" he asks, as his fingers weave into the masking tape.

It rips and my breast bounces out into my t-shirt, my hard nipple pushing up the fabric.

"There it is!" he says, squeezing my nipple through my hoodie. Immediately I start leaking into it, gasping.

"Leave me alone!" I say, pushing at him.

Out of nowhere the tall dykey trans girl from my databases class appears. She shoves him off of me, and he falls to the ground cursing.

She reaches her hand out to me. "Hey sweetie, let's get you a cab home."

"Thank you," I whisper taking it.

"Bitch!" the guy hisses, but he get up off the ground.

When we're out of earshot, she turns to me.

"I'll call a cab, but... you know, I know you from class, but I didn't know you were trans..."

"I... I'm not certain what I am,"

"Oh?" she looks confused. "I mean, you looked like a boy before and now you look like a woman,"

"Yeah, but I don't know how this happened to me,"

She looks confused for a second, but shakes it off.

"Here is my number," she says, writing it down in a little notebook, before ripping out the page and handing it to me. "Call me if you need anything gender related, mkay?"

I take it, and watch as she hails a taxi.

"Get home safe, sweetie," she says, smiling kindly.

———

As soon as I get in the door, I carefully pull the tape off of my tits, sighing as they flop forwards. I go to slump on the couch but my apartment is a huge mess and it's covered in garbage.

Feeling gross, I wander into the bathroom and see the milkstains on the floor. That doesn't make me feel any less of a pig.

So I start cleaning. I put all my dirty clothes into the laundry basket. I mop the floor. I do the dishes.

By the time I've finished, I forgot I had breasts. Unfortunately, the fridge door does not forget, and I gasp in pain as I bounce off of it, staining my t-shirt with milk.

"ugh, ugh, ugh!" I moan, as I stand in the doorway to the fridge, teat dripping onto the floor.

I take off the t-shirt and throw it into the laundry basket, and hold my breasts in my hands.

I'm doing this when I turn to the window and realize I forgot to close the blinds.

The old man across the street is staring at me, an erection clearly visible under his pajama bottoms. He smiles at me as I close the blinds.

Great. Now he's going to jerk off to me.

I pull out my phone and the note that the trans girl gave me. Her name is Amy, according to the note she gave me.

"Hey, do you know anything about lactation?" I text to Amy.

———

It's eight pm and I've gone downtown to the local club.

I'm wearing the same t-shirt I was wearing before, but my breasts are no longer bound under it, which means that I'm walking around bra-less. I feel them bounce every time I ascend and descend stairs and every time I run too fast.

It feels... weird.

The club is busy, a lot busier than I expected it would be.

I move towards the wall, and watch the groups of people dancing.

A guy comes up to me and smiles widely.

"Hey, you want to dance?"

He's hot. If you asked me that a day ago, I don't know that I'd know that, but now, I can tell by the way I want him in me.

"I can't dance, but I can think of other things we might do..."

Then we're in his car, in the backseat. I'm seated on his hard cock, and he's fondling my breasts.

He lifts my t-shirt, grabs my left breast and begins sucking on it.

"Oh!" I moan as he suckles my milk. He looks shocked as it rushes into his mouth, and I can feel his cock, which my pussy is resting on, go hard.

"Oh my god," I say, no longer flirting, "It's so big!"

"A lot of girls say that," he says after releasing my breast. It drips milk down onto my grey leggings. "You're not... you know..."

"What? Pregnant?" I blush. "Probably not,"

"Oh, OK." He grabs my other breast and starts nursing on that one while the first continues to drip onto my leggings.

I grind on his cock, moaning. It hardens even more.

"Oh... I want you in me..." I gasp, shocking myself.

He physically picks me up, and unzips himself, his cock bursting out of his tight jeans to attention. It's long and a bit hairy, with a pointy head.

I pull down my leggings, just enough that my pussy is exposed.

He impales me with it, and I gasp as he presses into me. He thrusts, and I bounce on top of him.

He sits up, hugging me, my breasts crushed between our bodies, leaking milk as he continues to pound into me.

I moan and close my eyes, opening them as I feel myself orgasm from my clit rubbing against his pelvis while his cock pushes into me.

I bolt upright, throwing covers off of my bed as I come to my senses, covered in sweat. I touch my pussy and my hand comes back all sticky.

"Ugh." I flop back down onto the bed, and close my eyes. I thought this part would be over and done with at least.