Bribing the Roommates Ch. 01

Story Info
Natalie's bribery scheme goes awry.
3.9k words
4.76
23.4k
55

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out as something completely innocent. OK, well maybe not 'innocent' exactly. But that night as the winds howled outside and snow covered every inch of campus, Natalie had no inkling of how her night was about to unfold.

'Are you sure your roommates will be gone by then?' she texted her boyfriend, Mike.

Mike fired back a reply. 'I'm sure. They're getting ready to leave. Just come on over.'

Until they weren't. Natalie had a sinking feeling in her stomach the moment she entered the third floor of Bueller Hall and heard the sounds of voices arguing. Her boyfriend's dorm room door stood ajar, so as she neared she could hear practically everything.

"Sorry, dawg, we ain't goin,'" said a gruff, deep rumble of a voice. Instantly Natalie knew who that was. That was Mike's roommate, Carter. Carter was a big, black, broad-shouldered offensive lineman who played for the football team. His flat, Neanderthal-like face belied his intelligence, and he was a better student than Mike though many people wrongly assumed the reverse was true.

"Why not? Who cares if they canceled? Can't you just... I don't know, just go out to eat at least. Do SOMETHING? Isn't there a party somewhere you can go to? One of the frats?" Mike said.

"Look, brother, we were amped up for the esports tournament you told us about, but with the snowstorm throwing it all to shit, we're not going out in this," a second voice protested. That was Kyle, Mike's other roommate. He was a tall, lanky, handsome power forward for the Jaska University basketball team.

Natalie's thoughts raced. Crap, crap, crap. Tonight was supposed to be special. She wanted to have sex with her boyfriend for the first time. Sex for the first time PERIOD. The 18-year-old freshman was a little nervous but also excited. She'd been looking forward to this all week. Friday night - this was supposed to be IT. And now it was all falling apart.

Then a thought struck Natalie. A thought like a thunderbolt. It was outrageous. It was bold. It was... kinky? Slutty? She could think of other words for it. But whatever it was, it just might be a worth a try, if Mike was okay with it. To Natalie's shock, she found herself liking the idea more and more, the more she considered it.

Now, the petite redhead snuck into her boyfriend's dorm room while the three young men argued. The dorm room wasn't anything special. It was just a 14 by 14 rectangular box with a pull-out bed on one side and a bunk bed on the other. Mike usually slept on the upper bunk, with Kyle on the bottom, and the massive bed on the other side was all Carter's, who was the most dominant of the bunch.

"Hey boys, I know I'm interrupting, but do you mind if I borrow Mike for just a sec?"

Carter and Kyle each nodded, their eyes lingering on her beautiful, slender figure. Natalie was a true hottie, her flawless face beyond beautiful with its delicate cheekbones, perfect complexion, and vivid green eyes. She kept her silky red hair tied up in a ponytail. Even the white wolf fleece she wore above her black leggings couldn't hide her girlish figure.

Mike let her pull him outside into the hallway.

"I'm sorry, Nat. They canceled the intramural esports tournament. The guys want to stay in and play video games all night. I can't get them to budge," Mike said, looking both apologetic and miserable at the same time.

Natalie gave her boyfriend the 'look.' The look that told him she was up to something. Suddenly he was cocking his head and staring at her.

"You don't seem all that worried or disappointed. Why?"

Natalie's gaze darted both ways down the hallway as she kept her voice to a whisper.

"What if we could, you know, bribe Carter and Kyle to go out for the night? Like you suggested, what if they went out to have a nice, long dinner, or possibly crash at someone else's dorm for the night."

Mike's face brightened before settling back into confusion. "That sounds awesome, Nat, but how do you expect to get them to agree to that? It's nasty out there and I can't get them to leave our dorm building, much less trek across campus or off campus to eat."

"I was thinking..." Natalie began slowly, looking at her boyfriend to carefully gauge his reaction, "what if I offered to suck them both off?"

Natalie could have sworn that Mike's jaw would have hit the floor if that were possible. That jaw hung slack, and Mike's eyes bulged in shock.

"I mean... you could watch. I thought, I dunno, I thought you might find it kind of a turn-on too... and then once we get your roommates out, the main event can commence," she added slyly, reaching out to run her hand down the front of his pants. A moment later, though, she quickly pulled her hand back.

"But I mean, if you aren't comfortable with that, I obviously won't. I mean, it was just an idea. Mike? Mike, talk to me." A spike of worry now hit her. Maybe Mike thought she was a total slut now. Maybe he hated the idea. Maybe he was the jealous type. Natalie knew how sweet Mike was normally though. He was a great boyfriend, always a gentleman. He was always so considerate of her and he showed he cared about her in a million little ways. Even with old-fashioned stuff, like holding a door open for her when they entered a restaurant.

"S-sorry Nat, I just... I'm just surprised, that's all. I'm just digesting what you just said. I'm not..." his gaze steadied and he looked at her with curiosity rather than even a trace of judgment. "I'm actually not against the idea at all." He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "In fact, you're not wrong, baby. I think the idea is kind of hot."

"You do??" Natalie replied, her tone brightening.

That boyish face nodded. "Absolutely. Watching you pleasure another man actually sounds incredible," he admitted. At that moment, as if to confirm her boyfriend's confession, she looked down and saw a bulge beneath his pants. One hand flew to her mouth and Natalie almost giggled.

"I can see that, Mister," she purred seductively. "But now for the next question: will they go for it?"

"Only one way to find out," Mike quipped, stepping aside with a sweep of his arm that said 'Ladies first.'

When Natalie stepped back into the dorm room, she was immediately greeted by two sets of eyes. It was no secret that both of Mike's roommates found her attractive. She'd caught them sneaking glances and even staring at her now and then all semester. In the two months she and Mike had been dating, she'd come to realize, beyond a shadow of any doubt, that these two guys had the hots for her. She was, as Carter had crudely put it to one of his teammates when he hadn't realized she was within earshot, 'thoroughly fuck-able.'

"Hey guys. So, Mike tells me you had to cancel your plans."

The broad-shouldered football player and the tall, lanky basketball player both nodded.

"That sucks. Listen, I was thinking... I know this is a lot to ask, but I'd really appreciate it if you could give me and my boyfriend some alone time tonight." As she said this, Mike stepped in behind her and closed the door. "Now again, I know that's a lot to ask, but you two and Mike are more than just roommates. You're good friends. And I know that helping a friend get lucky is the kind of thing good friends would do for each other, right?"

Now Carter and Kyle were both looking a little sheepish, but they weren't willing to get thrown out that easily.

"Look, Natalie, we're not trying to cock-block him," Kyle said. "But this is our room, not just his, and we don't feel like getting forced to go nomad tonight, so--"

"What if I could make it worth your while?" Natalie interrupted. Suddenly she found the very interested faces of two young men staring in her direction.

"Here was my thought..." Natalie continued. Now, with every few words she spoke, she began to remove articles of clothing.

"I could give both of you a happy ending before you go. You know, a way to show my appreciation. Mike doesn't mind watching, do you Mike?"

She turned to her boyfriend as she slipped off her fleece and then began to take off the bright pink tank top underneath.

"Not at all," Mike said, his mouth suddenly going dry as he and his roommates saw the slender redhead strip out of her tight blue jeans, socks, and shoes. Now she was standing only in her matching lingerie - a lacy lavender bra and thong.

"My god," Carter groaned. Kyle was speechless, his gaze glued to the spot between her legs, to that wisp of fabric hiding the delicate treasure underneath.

"What kind of happy ending did you have in mind?" Carter blurted. Now, as Natalie's gaze slid to his midnight blue athletics shorts, she saw an unmistakable bulge there not unlike her boyfriend's.

"Why don't I start with you so you can find out?" she murmured. She paused. "Help me out of this, please?" she said to Mike. Mike came up behind her and unhooked her bra strap. Natalie let the bra slide down her arms and tossed it to the floor. Her alabaster breasts, small but also round and firm, now spilled free.

As if the sight of her perfect breasts had broken some spell, both of Mike's roommates now hurriedly shrugged out of their clothes. Mike joined them in his birthday suit and sat on Carter's bed to watch. Carter just stood there in the center of the room while Kyle sat on the lower bunk bed to wait his turn. All eyes were on the beautiful female now so tantalizingly close to being fully nude.

"Wow," Natalie breathed. She knelt before the big black football player and admired the contours of that black cock. It was huge. It reminded her of a tree trunk, and she couldn't even wrap one hand fully around the base of its elongated girth. That cock had to be a good 11 inches long, maybe 10 by a more conservative estimate.

"Damn, Bro, you never told me you had a porn star dick," Kyle commented.

Mike's eyes widened too. Mike's 7-incher had nothing on that and even Kyle's 8.5 incher looked almost modest, if still respectable, by comparison.

"You like what you see, girl?" Carter rumbled.

"Oh baby, do I," Natalie murmured. She gripped the base of his cock and then tentatively leaned forward. She exhaled her warmth breath on the tip of his cock, its appearance reminiscent of Darth Vader's helmet. Next the sexy redhead began to lick at the very tip, teasing him, coaxing even more blood into that cock to make it truly and fully engorged. It stood out now, stiff and spongy, silken yet with flesh hard as steel. The college girl pumped it slowly with one fist as she looked at him and admired the large pair of testicles hanging beneath it.

"Biggest cock you ever seen, SLUT?" Carter rasped.

Natalie nodded.

Slut. She liked the sound of that. It sent a thrill of warmth through her pussy. She waited for Mike to object to the degrading name Carter had just called her. When no protest came, she was surprised but turned on. What now?

There was no way she was going to be able to get that entire monstrosity of a penis down her throat. Just no way. But that didn't mean she couldn't at least try...

Now the gorgeous coed sucked fervently on the crown of Carter's dick, her lips seductively curved to accommodate him as she applied a tantalizing amount of suction. She looked up at him and saw his face shrouded in a kind of growing euphoria. Her one hand tenderly cupped the football player's balls while her other hand rested gently on his hip.

Although she couldn't see them, she could sense the growing arousal from the other two boys watching her. The room had grown still and quiet except for the sounds of Carter's increasingly heavy breathing and her dainty slurping.

Suddenly Natalie felt hands on her waist. Hands pulling her thong down toward her knees. Was it Mike or Kyle doing the honors? She couldn't tell, her focus so bent on her task as she cradled the underside of Carter's manhood with her tongue and tried to engulf a little more of his shaft between her lips.

"Uuuhhh!" She felt a fierce thrill of victory as the first moan escaped Carter's lips. Meanwhile, she lifted one leg, then the other, so that those unseen hands could slide the thong the rest of the way off of her.

The petite naked redhead briefly slid her mouth off of Carter and looked over her shoulder to see who it was. To her shock, Mike was still sitting on the bed, staring at the action. It was Kyle who knelt behind her now. His chest was now pressing against her back as he kissed the side of her neck and slipped his hands around her torso, cupping her supple cones.

"Mmmm. Don't mind me. I couldn't take just watching anymore," Kyle murmured.

While Kyle felt up her tits, Natalie kept up her attentions on that big, black snake. She smothered the head of it and bathed it in her saliva. Her head began to bob with a rhythm, the more of him she took in. Soon she had the first four to five inches of Carter's cock down her throat. Her jaw rippled with effort. It was soon clear, though, that she had nearly reached her limit. Or so she thought.

"Awww, you horny bitch, you can do better than that," Carter groaned. Without warning, he grabbed her ponytail with one fist and forced her mouth further down his man-meat. Natalie made a muffled, gurgled sound of surprise as she found those balls rushing toward her, the man's shaft stabbing toward the back of her throat. The slender redhead made another gurgling sound and forced herself not to gag. Luckily for Carter, even though Natalie was technically a virgin, she was far from inexperienced in pleasuring guys. She'd done dozens of blowjobs, starting with high school boyfriends, and she and Mike had done their fair share of fooling around doing everything else possible besides intercourse itself.

So the savvy girl was able to make glug-glug sounds and take the black man's shaft down her throat with surprising alacrity. Strings of spit slid down Carter's prick as well as down the girl's chin.

"UUUHHHH!!!!"

"Oh fuck. You've got a sweet mouth on you, bitch."

There it was again. That other word. A word even worse than slut. 'Bitch.' The oversized, intimidating-looking football player had called her that twice now without any protest from her boyfriend. Somehow that made her pussy twinge with a fresh surge of arousal.

Meanwhile Kyle was kissing her shoulder-blade while still playing with her tits, but now one hand withdrew. That newly freed hand skimmed down the smooth skin of her back and found its way to the curve of her ass. Gliding across her butt, Kyle's hand slid all the way to her pussy now. She felt a finger begin to coax and cajole her tiny nerve bundle, rubbing with exquisite and gentle strokes.

And now indecision temporarily stole through the girl. She wanted to suck them both off. That was all hot and fine and good. But she hadn't expected Kyle to take such an active role in the proceedings. She had expected both guys to sit or stand there and let her get them off one by one... not this. Not them being so proactive.

Did Mike mind it? If he did, he wasn't saying anything. He wasn't trying to stop them. She risked one more look over her shoulder. A twinge of shock and arousal dovetailed together and coursed through her veins. That confirmed it. Mike was watching the action looking completely mesmerized, almost like he'd been caught in a trance. Her boyfriend was loving every second of this. Natalie knew it now beyond a doubt. And that made her unleash whatever prim or proper vestiges of cultural conditioning might have been holding her back.

With a groan, Natalie cupped the muscular football player's butt cheeks and began to impale her mouth with gusto. She slid her mouth so far down that her nose could almost touch his shaved pubic skin. Her tongue lolled out, tickling his balls as she fully and firmly deep-throated him, giving it her all. 'Guess I was wrong, I can take this monster after all,' she thought with amazement.

Meanwhile, the growing warmth between her legs only intensified while Kyle kept plying her sex with his fingers, his free hand still roaming over her young tits.

'Oh god... yes, you bastard, keep touching me. Oh god... you're going to make me CUM,' she thought hopefully. But she kept her mind bent to her all-important task. She slid her mouth completely down that slobber-coated black cock and breathed in the masculine scent that was Carter until finally she could feel him losing control.

"Oh fuck! Bitch! I'm CUMMING!" he bellowed. His cock shook. That black shaft trembled violently, gushing out huge spurts of cum that filled Natalie's throat. Natalie found herself swallowing frantically, desperately breathing through her nose as she sucked down the bitter taste of Carter's sperm. It was like swallowing something with the consistency of watered down banana oatmeal, its texture thick and almost sludge-like. The petite girl managed to swallow most of the onrushing avalanche of spunk - but not quite all. An errant strand slid down her chin, oozing down to her chest.

"Oohhhh fuuuck," Carter sighed. The football player pulled out his now flaccid dick and took a step back. His knees practically buckled as he sat down on the lower bunk bed just in time.

"Your turn," Natalie said as she turned around and grasped the base of Kyle's shaft. Kyle had been kneeling behind her, and now he just stayed in that position while he watched the naked redhead settle onto her stomach, propping herself up by her elbows, and smother his cock with her mouth. Her ponytail shook as her head bobbed up down, her warm mouth happily encasing his dick.

"Ahhhhh!!!! Oh god," Kyle groaned.

"Mmm. Yeah, your girlfriend is one HORNY little bitch, ain't she?" Carter growled as he stood back up.

To Mike's shock, his roommate's big black shaft was already starting to recover a semblance of hardness, even after just five or ten minutes. Mike stared at that penis covered in his girlfriend's saliva. There was some submissive part of him that just couldn't get enough of this, that just urged him to sit there, spellbound and obsessed, as his girlfriend pleased these other men.

'What's wrong with me?' a tiny voice in Mike's head tried to protest. But that socially conditioned and culturally-brainwashed part of him soon succumbed to primal instinct as he watched his beautiful girlfriend continue to pump her mouth up and down his other roommate's shaft.

"You're liking the show, aren't you Mikey?" Carter rumbled with a twinkle in his eye. The broad-shouldered football player had a chest built entirely of muscle. He looked not just intimidating but hot, like he belonged on some calendar for pro athletes. Now, when Mike didn't respond, the 19-year-old black guy opened up one of the nearby dresser drawers and made a seemingly offhand comment.

"You know what, Mikey, I think you really like to watch. Let's see if you like this too... call it a wild guess, but I think this might help you get your rocks off, brother." Saying this, Carter returned with a tattered undershirt and proceeded to force Mike's wrists behind his back.

Mike gave him a startled look and almost voiced a protest. But then Carter was finished, and Mike found his slender wrists bound behind his back. To his surprise, Mike realized that his roommate was right. The only thing sexier and more of a turn-on than watching his girlfriend suck another man's cock was doing so while being tied up. The submissive instincts in him craved it, embraced it. Mike looked down at his cock, fully engorged now, with a pearly blob of pre-cum shining at its tip.

"Hey slut, your boyfriend is on cloud nine," Carter called out.

Natalie was finally bottoming out on Kyle's dick. His elongated prick was now fully sheened in her slobber, and he now sat back with his legs splayed out on either side of her, his head thrown back as his groans gathered in force.

Carter sat down beside his roommate and put his arm around Mike's shoulders. "Looks like your girlfriend is about to drain another pair of balls, Bro. Are you proud of her?"

12