Bribing the Roommates Ch. 05

Story Info
Natalie learns to embrace her slutty nature.
5.6k words
4.54
5k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Disclaimer: This part, though first and foremost non-consent themed, also has some references to a golden shower, so if that's not your thing, you may want to skim over a few lines. Overall it's very minor though. With that warning out of the way, I hope you enjoy. ~Kitty

***************************************

Natalie's eyes widened.

"NO! Please no! That's disgusting!!" she blurted.

But Rachel didn't care. She readied her stance. Mike closed his eyes, so he didn't see what happened next, but he heard the woman who had just dominated him piss in his girlfriend's face.

Meanwhile, Jake Jensen continued plowing into the redhead's tight asshole. His grip on her shoulders never faltered as he kept her in place and slammed his shaft between those gorgeous ass cheeks. Watching his lover dominate the 18-year-old freshman girl sent Jake over the edge. His grip tightened to a white-knuckled intensity that would leave red finger marks on the petite redhead's shoulders. Natalie turned her head away in disgust and kept her eyes shut while Rachel finished the awful humiliation. The sexy teen was only dimly aware of Jake's growl of success, of his body flush against her backside as his deeply embedded cock began to fountain its load deep toward her bowels.

"UGGGHHHH!!!!" Jake let his cock shoot its ropes of thick, viscous sperm deep in his slender captive for what seemed to Natalie like forever.

At last, it seemed that the vicious power couple was done using their plaything. Jake drew his still hard, drug-fueled boner out of Natalie's ass while Rachel took grasp of the girl's soaking-wet hair, forcing her head up and spitting in her face.

"You should have taken the drink I offered and opened your mouth, slut. Now look what you did - made a real mess of yourself. Your face, hair, and tits smell like piss and the sheets are soaked through and through." The brunette laughed. Finally letting the poor girl go, she let Natalie plop face-down on the mattress. The naked redhead was breathing hard, traumatized from her ordeal. Her wrists were still zip tied behind her back and she'd lost any remaining will to resist. The fierce ache in her ass made being covered in her captor's urine seem a minor inconvenience by comparison despite the humiliation of it.

'Please let this end. Please just let this end,' Natalie thought. 'Eventually they'll tire of abusing us, won't they? Oh please!' she prayed inwardly.

For a moment, it seemed that Natalie's prayer might actually be answered. Jake grunted in what seemed to signal growing disinterest.

"My cock could go all night, but..." he began. Before he could even finish the sentence, though, Rachel put a finger to his lips.

"No, no baby. Now we see if this cute little fuck-toy's boyfriend is willing to clean her up - both the piss all over her and the cum in her ass. I think that's only fair, don't you?"

Jake smirked at the woman he loved. "Rach, you're one NASTY girl, you know that?"

She grinned and stood on her tiptoes to give her boyfriend a kiss. "You flatter me," she purred. Next, she turned back toward Mike and slapped him across the face.

"Look at me, Pencil Dick!"

Mike's eyes snapped open.

"Here's the deal. I'm going to take out the gag, and you're going to clean out my boyfriend's cum from your girlfriend's not-so-virgin asshole. Then you'll clean off your girlfriend's face and chest. They both smell like piss. And if you don't do exactly as I say, then I promise you that I can think of new, inventive ways to torment you. If you DO cooperate, I promise you'll get a reward - one you'll very much enjoy." She paused and looked at him expectantly. "So... do we have a deal?"

Miserably, Mike nodded. The cock-shaped red ball-gag fastened to his mouth made his jaw ache like hell. He couldn't wait for her to take it out. Due to the Viagra-like drugs they had given him, his cock still stood out hard and stiff, the engorged veins notable up and down its surface. With one hand, Rachel stroked Mike's manhood even as she unfastened the gag and let it dangle below his chin.

"There. That's better, isn't it? I want to hear 'Thank you Mistress.' Let's hear some fucking gratitude."

Mike groaned and had to work his jaw a bit before he could even speak.

"Th-thank you Mistress."

Meanwhile, Jake was now standing on the mattress. His foot was on Natalie's head, pressing her face down harder into the sheets.

"Don't worry, lover boy, your slut won't be moving. Now get that tongue in her ass. You've got some spunk to swallow."

With his own wrists still bound behind him, Mike awkwardly leaned down and peered at the distended anal opening of the girl he loved. The stretched webbing was coated with a thick, viscous layer of seed. Mike could see that the brutal football captain had truly stretched out his girlfriend's anus. Some of the nasty jism had slipped out and was even now oozing down the slit of Natalie's sex, but most of it still lay inside her bottom in a congealed mess. What Jake had done to her made Mike feel both strangely aroused yet filled with hatred. Ignoring the clash of instinctual libido and conscience inside of him, Mike knew that he couldn't waste time. He knew that if he started stalling, they would only punish and hurt him or Natalie in new ways. So the young freshman leaned over further. A strong chlorine-like odor filled his nose as he began to lick up Jake's cum.

'God this is so nasty,' Mike thought. He forced himself to do it though. He forced himself to slurp out all of the sticky remnants of cum, even tasting the coppery hint of blood where Jake had torn Natalie's anal passage.

Once he had finished the painstaking work of cleaning out his girlfriend's ass, Mike slid his chin lower. He licked at the seed oozing down the length of his girlfriend's pussy. Then, to get rid of the awful, salty, alkaline taste and texture of all that cum, Mike began to lick tenderly between Natalie's labia, swiping up bits of cunt juice. Of course with the cunt juice he got a fresh load of sperm because Jake had come inside the redhead's cunt too, but Mike forced himself to get past that. He just kept sucking and slurping out the sperm until finally only Natalie's delicious sex remained. Natalie went limp and moaned softly, a wordless thank you to her traumatized boyfriend as he ate out her pussy. All the while, Jake kept his foot pressed to the pee-soaked girl's head, keeping those moans muffled. But now Rachel took note of what Mike was doing.

"No, no, did I say you could do that? Bad boy-toy. BAD!" Rachel growled.

"You did say he was supposed to CLEAN her," Jake pointed out. "Technically that would include her cum-soaked fuckhole."

"Shut up," Rachel said darkly, but her face softened as she stole a glance at her boyfriend. Jake grinned at her. He knew his dominatrix girlfriend hated to be corrected.

Rachel folded her arms across her chest. "Fine, finish up then, Pencil Dick. Get that slut's well-used cunt cleaned out. Then I'll let you start receiving your reward even while you finish cleaning my piss off the bitch."

Mike took his time laving out the last traces of sperm inside the redhead's soft folds. He wasn't looking forward to licking up Rachel's pee. Finally, once he was done cleansing Natalie's sex, Rachel pulled him backward and proceeded to untie his wrists. "Now here's the deal, boy-toy. Flip your girlfriend over and fuck her as you lick my piss off her. That's right, lover boy - you FINALLY get to feel what it's like to have your girlfriend's snug pussy around your cock. What do you say?"

"Thank you Mistress," Mike said right away, catching on to the horrific kinks that their captors and blackmailers wanted satisfied. Jake now removed his foot from the back of Natalie's head. Mike turned Natalie over gently, sorrow and a profound apology in his eyes. No words were necessary. He positioned his erection between the girl's legs and thrust deep, joining their bodies in perfect symmetry. The tight, warm squeeze of his girlfriend's pussy felt like heaven. This was his very first pussy. Despite everything that had gone wrong all night, at least his first time was still with Natalie. Rachel forcing Mike to let her ride his lubed-up cock with her ass didn't count.

This felt so much different too. The impossibly tight, clamping squeeze of Rachel's anus around his shaft had felt raw and aggressive and like an overwhelming bombardment of stimuli, appallingly intimate yet callous. Natalie's cunt was different. He felt those welcoming, accepting folds become silken contours in which his cock could swim forever. As he began to move inside her, he sighed with contentment and looked down to see her heavy-lidded gaze of love and lust looking back up at him. She relaxed and widened her hips, helping him go deeper with every thrust. She even pushed her pussy toward him to meet each of his tender fucks.

'Mike, fuck me,' her eyes seemed to say. 'Mike, I love you.' And her hard nipples bounced in time to his thrusts as his cock slid into that wet, warm sheath.

Despite the horrors of all they'd endured tonight, they still loved each other. Despite the scars that would haunt them long after this night was over, this moment was still, in its own bizarre way, something precious they might learn to cherish.

Mike leaned down and the two began to kiss as he moved inside her. He slipped to either side, licking the sides of her face, licking at that awful wetness. Then he moved lower, sucking on her nipples and lapping at her breasts, replacing the stench of urine with his saliva. Soon he was moving upward again, though, slurping up the moisture from her neck before rejoining their lips together. The two were passionately kissing again as he made love to her when a sudden shock of icy cold blasted right through both of them.

"AAYYY!!!!" Natalie squealed as a torrent of water splashed over her hair and face before sluicing down her chest. Mike's head and shoulders were equally drenched. Jake had just thrown a bucket of cold water over them.

Rachel chuckled.

"Your boyfriend was taking too long to get you cleaned up. Now, since my man helped finish washing my piss off you, bitch, the least you and your pathetic boyfriend can do is give us a good SHOW. No more of this lovey-dovey shit. You better fuck her, Pencil Dick. I want to see those butt muscles clenched and hear the loud slapping sounds of two bodies smacking together. Give her pussy a rough pounding, boy-toy, or I swear I'll put on one of the strap-on dildos I brought in my bag of toys and give you a hard ass-fuck that'll make sitting on that dildo earlier seem positively gentle by comparison."

"OK! I'll do it!" Mike chirped. He now spread his arms out and cupped Natalie's tits with both hands. Then he began sweeping himself forward with desperate lunges, violently throwing his hips forward again and again. He thrust into her as if the goal was to make his cock stab right through her. All Natalie could do was moan softly and clench up her bound hands behind her back, relishing the sensation of that shaft flying through her slippery teen pussy.

'It's OK. I forgive you, Mike. Oh god... I forgive you... just fuck me. Fuck me just like that.' That mantra just kept echoing in her mind, and all the redhead could do was lay there and look up into Rachel's eyes as she leaned over and watched their frenzied coupling.

"Is he fucking you DEEP enough, whore? Answer me, slut!"

Natalie looked up into those fierce, implacable, merciless dark brown eyes.

"Yes, he's fucking me so hard. He's fucking me so deep," she moaned. Then she looked at Mike. "Your cock feels so good, Mikey. Yes... I love how you feel inside me." Calculated to mollify her captor but also coming from a place of genuine arousal, Natalie thought that she'd done good. But the poor girl was dead wrong.

"You little whore. You think you're supposed to be enjoying this that much? Time for some pain." Rachel was a true contradiction. She loved to control others and see them get forced pleasure, but not TOO much pleasure. That set her off too. There was really no pleasing the woman. It was maddening. Now the brunette grabbed a cane from her duffel and began to smack it across Natalie's breasts. The redhead shrieked. Meanwhile, her boyfriend had moved into a more upright position and slid his hands away just in time to avoid the cane's lashes. He had his hands gripping his girlfriend's hips now as he lunged into her, fucking her with a rough, bone-jarring rhythm even as Rachel slammed that cane across the girl's now jiggling orbs.

"Please STOP! My boyfriend's fucking me hard!! You psycho, we're doing what you wanted! Please. AAYYY!!! That hurts!" Natalie squealed.

"Mmmm. Yes, bitch, keep shrieking. That makes my pussy wet. Mmmm. I think you're turning your boyfriend on too. He's really moving. I think he's not just properly motivated - I think he's horny watching his sexy slut of a girlfriend writhing beneath him."

The guilty look across Mike's face said it all. Normally his well-chiseled yet boyish face, with those glasses perched on his nose, made him look smart and kind. Not now, though. His expression was twisted in a mask of rising and primal lust. Though there was an apology written somewhere in Mike's features, he was enthralled to instinct now, and both he and Natalie knew that there was no going back. He had no choice but to plunge his shaft into his girlfriend's pussy again and again even as she trembled, yelped, and squealed. Soon a network of thin, tender red welts were sprouting across Natalie's supple cones.

"Please stop! Please stop!!!" Natalie cried desperately. "Stop hitting my breasts!"

Suddenly the redhead saw the alluring, delicate beauty of a perfectly shaved pussy looming right above her face, blocking everything else from view.

"Suck my pussy again and I'll stop, little whore. Get your tongue in there and show me you're sorry for enjoying yourself too much." Kneeling and facing toward Mike, Rachel now descended onto Natalie's face. The slender redhead quickly obeyed. She lapped fervently at Rachel's snatch, sucking tenderly on her clitoris and showing her all the devotion of a true sex slave. Natalie slid her tongue deep into those silken-soft folds. The gentle sounds of Natalie's sucking and slurping echoed through the dorm room.

"Ooohhh yes, you little cum-slut. Suck pussy. MMMMM. You're a natural submissive, oh yes!! I'll fucking drown you in cunt juice, whore."

Rachel moaned with appreciation and looked down where Mike's cock was vanishing between Natalie's legs. Rachel even did Natalie the 'kindness' of reaching down with one hand and rubbing the redhead's clit while her boyfriend fucked her. As for Mike, he couldn't help it - the enticing curves of Rachel's well-endowed breasts now taunted him. Perhaps he was further encouraged to toss aside any sense of decency because his girlfriend couldn't see what he was about to do. He leaned down and took one of Rachel's nipples into his mouth, gently sucking on it while he felt Natalie's cunt envelope his shaft.

"Ahhh yessss, suck my tits you nasty boy," Rachel cooed. "Sweetie, I think your boyfriend likes my tits better than yours," she added for Natalie's benefit, further demeaning the couple and making Mike blush. The unfolding threesome continued at a furious pace for some time before finally culminating in a powerful three-way orgasm.

Rachel came first. She gushed a copious river of juices into Natalie's waiting mouth. Bathing the redhead's tongue in the potent flavors of her pussy, the brunette ground her sex against Natalie's face so hard that she could barely breathe and almost choked on the onrushing fluids.

Moments later, Natalie found herself convulsing in the throes of bliss despite her revulsion at having a pussy shoved in her face. Natalie couldn't help herself, the skillful fingers of the bisexual dominatrix had her throbbing nerve bundle surrendering, making her abdominal muscles flex and quake in the frenzied throes of her own orgasm.

Last there was Mike. The inexperienced lover was rapidly becoming a veteran when it came to fucking, and now he plunged his cunt cream-sheened shaft deep inside his girlfriend's sheath and released a fresh torrent of hot, fresh baby-batter.

When the three of them had finally recovered their breaths, Jake was still standing there. He'd been a silent observer the whole time. Now he was on the phone, talking to someone in low tones. He ended the call and looked at his partner in crime.

"It's time, babe. Let's wrap things up here. I need to get the red-haired cunt cleaned up and ready for the big event."

Big event? Those two words, distressing and ominous, conjured up a world of possibilities - none of them good - in both captives as they turned to look at their captor.

"First, let's get you tied up again, bitch boy. Don't want you giving my girl any trouble," Jake growled. Before Mike could even recover from his post-coitus haze of contentment, the big football team captain was forcing his wrists behind his back once more and tightening a zip tie around them. He threw the young man onto his back so hard that his glasses flew off.

Then he stooped down and scooped up the dazed redhead into his arms.

"Wait... where are you taking me?" Natalie said, still stuck in something of a post-climax fog herself. Jake kissed her, loving the intermingling flavors of both Natalie's tongue and his girlfriend's fluids. "That's for me to know and you to find out, bitch. Let's just say you're going to really EARN my silence tonight. There's a special event happening downstairs in the basement tonight - and you and I are both invited."

"Wh-what about Mike?" Natalie protested. She looked over at her boyfriend. Rachel had wasted no time. The naked brunette had slipped a black leather cock-ring onto him that wrapped around the base of Mike's manhood and behind his balls. Already the college freshman's balls looked painfully engorged with entrapped blood, turning a shade of purple. Next, Rachel proceeded to take a half dozen metal clips, much like clothespins, and attached them to Mike's testicles. They looked painful sticking out from his balls, their metallic teeth pressing against his soft, wrinkled sac. Rachel turned to give Natalie a look that was both gloating and cruel.

"Your pencil-dicked boyfriend? Oh, I wouldn't worry about him, bitch. I'll keep him entertained for the rest of the night." As if to further taunt the girl, Rachel now straddled the skinny teen and lowered her sex until she was fully engulfing his cock. Mike could only groan as the curvy brunette's ass cheeks rested on his lap, only his balls visible as her cunt lips made a tight seal around the base of his penis.

"I'm going to show your sweet boyfriend what's like to fuck a REAL pussy," she taunted. Then, just to drive home the point, the pale brunette began to move back and forth. Her hips gyrated as her cunt began to pump up and down, sheathing Mike's helpless dick again and again even as the cock-ring kept his blood-engorged manhood shaped into the most rigid spike imaginable.

"Suck on my fingers while I fuck you, boy." Rachel forced two fingers into Mike's mouth. He lay there groaning, sucking dutifully on his de facto Mistress' fingertips while her pussy took full ownership of his paltry 7-inch cock.

"After he's done coming up my pussy, I'm going to have so much fun taking a flogger to your boyfriend's balls. I'll really make him SING for me, bitch. Don't worry, I'll record every second of it so you can watch it later." Rachel gestured toward the telltale 'on' light of an electronic device, a camera she'd placed in the corner when the two captives weren't looking.

Natalie's face now crumpled into a look of shock and horror.

"Say goodbye to your boyfriend, bitch," Jake rumbled as he turned toward the door. "Between the drugs in his system and Rachel's appetites, I wouldn't be too surprised if she fucks your precious boyfriend into a coma. She won't leave a single one of his sperm intact, I can tell you that much."

12