Brick Walling - The Start Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastergo
Mastergo
286 Followers

I'd never been in a threesome but the feeling of the wall made me wonder what it would be like if I was between 2 guys briefly.

I felt the tip of Jessies cock lodge between my pussy lips and I moaned, "Oh god put it in and fuck me for christs sake."

Slowly, just like he had done everything else Jessie pushed forward and entered me. I could feel the head of his cock split me and a muffled grunt came out of his mouth. I felt myself being filled inch by inch as he deliciously pushed into me slowly.

A long low "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh," came out of my mouth as he pushed in and finally bottomed out pushing the head of his cock right against my cervix.

"Fuck me Jessie, fuck me hard," I moaned into his ear and sighed as I felt him pull most of his length out of me and start to fuck me against the wall.

"Oh God Sophie," he moaned into my ear as he settled into a steady fucking pace pinning me solidly against the wall.

"So tight, so nice and tight," he panted.

Everything was fast and frantic now as we both gave into the need to fuck, to cum hard and quick.

I could feel my orgasm building as Jessie rammed his cock into me repeatedly grunting and panting with each thrust.

I felt a leg slipping down and locked myself tight around him and moaned "Fuck meeeeeeeee, oh yes, fuck meeeeee hard."

As my moans urged him on he slammed me hard against the wall and I could tell he was close as his movements became erratic and frantic. "Cumming," he grunted as with a final surge he pushed himself into the hilt crushing me against the wall. I felt his cock throb inside followed by spurt after spurt of cum bathing the inside of my pussy. Splashing against my cervix and heading towards my fertile womb.

"Oh keep going baby," I urged as I was so close.

He started to hammer into me again with his still hard cock. I was grunting, groaning and moaning.

Suddenly my head flew back as my orgasm hit me hard "oh, oh, oh, oh yeeeessssssss," I whimpered as my orgasm hit me hard.

Jessie was lowering me down when I heard a voice say "That was fuckin hot," as we both realised we were not alone.

We both looked around the alleyway and there were at least 3 guys there who had all been standing watching us fuck. All of them had massive grins on their faces and had their cocks out and had obviously been enjoying the show.

Before I could react one of them stepped forward and said to Jessie "You finished with this little slut then?"

Before he could say anything this guy who must have been at least 6 foot 4 turned to me and said "You want to fuck us all don't you, you little slut?"

I didn't know what to say, didn't know what to do the situation was mental. As he moved towards me with his cock bobbing free I couldn't help looking down at it.

"You like my cock girly?" he sneered.

"You're gonna love it more in your cunt," he said as he closed the distance between us.

"Turn around and put your hand on the wall," he commanded me.

The truth was I was scared and turned on at the same time. I had never had a threesome, never been involved in a gang bang but now I was in a situation where I could be about to get fucked by 4 strangers in a row.

Jessie stepped forward and said "Hey man leave her alone."

I held my hand up and turned to Jessie and said "it's OK Jessie, I want to fuck him, I want to fuck them all. I want to be a little slut tonight that was the whole point."

God what had I just said, I wasn't thinking, I couldn't think I just needed to fuck, to be fucked, to be fucked hard and long and I was not finished in this alleyway yet.

I could see Jessie shrug as the guy in front of me turned me around bent me over and grunted as he slammed his cock into me in a single stroke.

"OH God," I shouted as he filled me. I couldn't believe what I was doing, couldn't believe how good it felt as he started to use me like a piece of meat.

As he fucked me hard and it was the hardest fucking I have ever had, he bent me over more and said "Suck it."

I wasn't even aware of his mate moving round me but there was indeed a cock right in front of my mouth. I had to push back on his fucking and reposition myself but quickly descended on the cock in front of me.

A muffled "UH yeah," told me I was hitting a spot. I'd never been double teamed before so I felt that my blowjob was sloppy but as the guy behind me continued to fuck me hard the guy in my mouth held me still and started to fuck his cock into my mouth in time with the guy in my cunt.

I was moaning around this cock as both guys grunted.

The guy in my cunt slapped my arse and said "I'm gonna cum in your pussy you little slut."

I slid my mouth off the cock and said "Do it cum in my pussy, fuck me and cum in me."

"You dirty little bitch," he said.

"Use me like the slut I am," I shouted at him as I felt him stiffen and empty his sack into my already sopping pussy.

As he came I screamed out "OH yyyyeeeessssssss, fuck yessss so good." It wasn't as good as the orgasm with Jessie but it sated me and made me feel good.

"That was great slut," he said as he pulled out of me.

The guy in my mouth was getting frantic now and free from being fucked I turned my attention to him and worked him hard with my lips and tongue until I heard he panting harder and harder.

He didn't say a word he just pulled out gave himself a couple of quick strokes with his hand and came all over my face, I was shocked I'd never let anyone do this to me before but as it hit me and started to slide down my face I felt myself licking it off. Hell I think I enjoyed getting used like a fuck toy by these guys. Yeah that was it there had been no emotion, no intent to get me off they just used me to get themselves off and I had enjoyed it!

I was just about getting over this when I felt another set of hands on me and a thick as fuck cock start to split me open.

"OH fuckin hell," I moaned as the third guy took his turn. He had some girth on him but I had so much cum in me he managed to get it in me with no real problems.

This guy was a jack hammer all speed no finesse. He had obviously been wanking himself hard while the other action was happening as I had barely settled into it when I felt him stiffen and shoot his load into me.

"thanks," he said as he turned away leaving me alone in the alleyway.

Well I had expected the alleyway to be full of people tonight I just hadn't expected them all to be fucking me! Bloody hell I was a mess but it had been a hell of an experience.

I pulled myself together and got as much cum off my face and out of my hair as I could. I Headed back into the club. Now I need to get cleaned up a bit , I need a drink and I need to find the girls I have a story to tell!

Mastergo
Mastergo
286 Followers
12