Bride's Deceit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later, they go up in the lift.

Back in the room, Julia dutifully slips into the sexy wedding night lingerie and dons the headdress. She looks in the mirror. Her nightie is gossamer thin and see-through. She is now effectively naked except for the expensive silk panties with the "bride" wording on show. Her cheeks are glowing and she feels a little strange.

"Do you think this is a bit over the top?" she queries.

"Not at all," replies her Boss, carefully checking her appearance. "You look very sexy."

"Come on then," she urges, looking at her watch, "Let's get this over with."

Julia walks self- consciously into the corridor. Luckily, all is quiet. After Sonia snaps away with her camera, they go the short distance to the "lover's" room. Sonia follows behind, still clicking away with her camera, getting forward and rear shots of Julia walking towards the door.

"Look furtive," Julia, says Sonia, "remember you are going to a sexual encounter with a boyfriend."

Then, as Julia reaches room 303, the door opens and Gifford is waiting for them. Julia stops in shock.

"What's he doing here?" She splutters.

"It's just for the final couple of shots, my love," says Sonia, soothingly. "The bride has to meet her lover, remember?"

Julia pouts, as they all go inside the room.

"O.K., one embrace and a kiss and we'll wrap this up" says Sonia, holding her camera ready.

Julia frowns, but allows Gifford to hold and kiss her.

"That's great," exclaims Sonia, after she clicks away to get all the shots she needs. "So, let's just do a couple more on the bed. I mean we've got to make this authentic for the magazine, haven't we?"

Julia gives a look that says she's on the point of exploding with rage, but, nevertheless sprawls out on the bed with Gifford lying next to her, conscious of the fact that she's wearing practically nothing.

Sonia, takes a few of the couple on the bed, but, still isn't finished getting all the photos she wants.

"Take off the stockings, Julia. I've got some shots of you wearing them, so I want some without."

Julia sighs, as her patience runs thin. She peels off one, then the other, with Gifford's eyes fixated on her smooth, bare, tanned, legs

Sonia clicks away, her camera working overtime. "Excellent....now put your hand on Julia's thigh, Alex, let's make this look really good."

"What's the matter, Julia?" she asks as her protégé starts to look decidedly unwell.

"I......feel a bit funny and my head's in a spin."

Gifford and Sonia exchange knowing looks.

As Sonia goes across to the bed, Julia falls back with a moan.

"She's out," confirms Sonia after a brief check.

"Have you got the rope?"

"Yeah," says Gifford, "I've got all we need."

He then sets about positioning Julia and tying each of her hands to the bedrail behind. Then, he strips off and crawls across her while Sonia takes her final photos.

Sonia looks at her watch. "Well, I'll leave you now, as per our agreement..... Have fun"

Gifford grins and licks his lips. "Was it one hour, I'm allowed?" He asks.

"Whatever... .." shrugs Sonia, losing interest as she heads for the door. "Have as long as you like." Then with a knowing smirk, she closes the door and coldly leaves her younger female colleague to her fate.

Gifford immediately turned back to Julia's prostrate body. She is still wearing white panties and a see through nighty. Delightful as she looks in this state, he wants her naked. So, he set about his task. First, he relieves her of the headdress and nightdress. Then he tugs down her panties and throws them onto a chair. Finally, off come her shoes to get her completely naked.

"Lovely," he growled, as his eyes examine the 29 year old's gorgeous curvy figure; her lovely breasts and long legs. He stares at her naked form for some time before spotting her wedding ring. His grin widens. "No husband around tonight, Julia," he whispers. "Because, your sexy body belongs to me tonight.... All night."

The pill they had slipped into her drink hadn't knocked her out cold, not entirely, because little murmured sounds emanate from her mouth. The occasional "mmm, mmm" from her, shows some degree of awareness.

He can't stop himself feeling her up. His hands going on to explore every part of her. Her calves, thighs and those lovely curves. He wants to kiss and touch every part of her.

Next, he focused on her breasts, his mouth kissing and sucking her soft flesh mounds, fingers tormenting nipples until they harden. At intervals, he hears soft bleating sounds and occasional gasps from her, as he takes his time to thoroughly examine and explore her undoubted physical charms.

Later, he looked at the wall clock and reckoned he'd been at her for a good hour and a half. His cock was hard and had been for a while telling him to get down to some serious fucking. So his next step was to bend up her knees and spread her legs. That accomplished, with not a murmur of protest from her, he began to finger her vagina. First one finger then two plundered her sex, pushing in to explore her soft vagina flesh, starting off barely moist, then getting wetter the longer he persisted with his probing.

Then she groaned and opened her eyes. The pill was wearing off.

She saw Gifford and reacted violently, but, her wrists were tied to the corners of the bedhead and she was helpless. She tugged and tugged, but to no avail.

Gifford, worried that her next act would be to scream, was ready for her. He pushed the balled up silky panties into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she cursed in protest, but, her shout was muffled, effectively.

"Ahh Julia, you're awake and just in time for a screw."

"Nnnnnnn"

"Oh yes, this is my reward for helping you with your magazine project. You and me are going to have a ball, baby,"

In seconds, he positioned his erection at the entrance to her thoroughly moist love channel and pushed it in.

He was rewarded with defeated little moans from her as he pushed in further....then .....all the way.

The subsequent fuck was quite enjoyable, given that she had no choice in the matter. Gifford kept on thrusting his stiff cock into her feminine depths, feeling the sublime sensation of complete penetration. He was at it for some time, thrusting in and out repeatedly, looking into her eyes and enjoying the conquest. His intimate and devastating lovemaking finally getting through to his lovely quarry.

For her, the joy of the physical act of fucking began to override her annoyance of being tricked into sex and her obvious dislike of her abuser. Gradually, he got to her, as his cock continued to dominate. Then more fucking ensued. A lot more, until inevitably, she wanted it too, desperately needing this conquering cock. No matter who it belonged to.

The shagging got more passionate as she began to respond, pushing her loins back at him. Thereafter, their coupling became urgent as they hurtled towards climax. It came soon afterwards as they both experienced simultaneous orgasms. At the last second, Gifford pulled out and spurted semen onto her thighs and tummy.

Then, completely shattered, they both collapsed on the bed.

After things calmed down, Gifford wisely left her alone and went to sleep in the chair. Eventually, despite her seething annoyance, she dozed off. That's when he untied her bonds.

As the morning sun seeped through the curtains, Julia woke up. She'd had a difficult and exhausting night and was desperate for a shower. Also, she was furious, first, with Gifford for forcing himself onto her, but, also with Sonia for deceiving her and setting her up for sex. The pair of them, Sonia and Gifford had obviously conspired to bring about her downfall. She had been set up. She realised that she had been a bargain chip in the sordid business of obtaining a top story for the magazine.

She was in no better mood when she treated herself to a second shower.

Afterwards, she wrapped a bath towel around herself and stormed along the corridor looking for her Boss.

But, Sonia, had already left the hotel, to take the early train to London. So, Julia, was left frustrated and angry.

"Damn, Damn , Damn," she shouted, pushing over a chair and kicking the rug.

Still furious, she dressed quickly into her day clothes, then purposefully strode back to Gifford's room to vent her anger on him.

But, when she burst back into the room, she had a shock awaiting. He was sitting there waiting for her with a triumphant grin on his face.

He points to the camera set up in the top corner of the room. "You'll be glad to know that it's all on tape, our little sex session.......and I have enjoyed your lovely body, darling," he says blowing her a kiss....... "And would you want your husband or your colleagues to see it? No?... I didn't think so. Well here's the deal......I get to go down to London every couple of months or so and when I do.........you will be there to see to my sexual requirements...

Oh Yes," he chuckles as he watches her eyes open wide with shock." I'm going to get to know you very well.....in the biblical sense that is. And, when you go, take this wedding night stuff with you.....because, erm....you're gonna be wearing it again, just for me, when we meet up again."

He smirks at Julia's shocked expression. This had worked out so wonderfully well for him. And his bonus was that he now had this lovely female over a barrel.

"Now come on, cool down and I'll treat you to a delicious breakfast in the dining room," he purred. "They should be opening about now."

Julia's eyes lit up with fire. She was still furious with this obnoxious man. "And YOU can go and fuck yourself, you miserable little shit," she shouts, before turning on her heels and flouting out of the hotel.

Later, as she sits on the London train, she thinks of Gifford's threats against her and realises to her disgust and despair that, if things don't change, she will have no choice but to do what he wants when he contacts her again. She shook her head, annoyed at herself for once more getting into this kind of situation.

Several days later, Tom Dixon and Sonia Butterfield sit in a conference room at Quest Magazine to discuss the July issue,

Dixon: "This must be our best ever issue and signs are that it will break the sales records."

Sonia: "Yes, the Quest Investigation on "Brides Deceit" is our best yet. What a scoop that was."

Dixon: "That was Julia posing as the bride wasn't it? She looks delectable."

Sonia: "Yes, the real bride wouldn't co-operate at any price, so we had to use Julia...with her face fuzzed out of course."

Dixon: "And the man is?"

Sonia: "Gifford, the Assistant Manager who gave us those tapes in the first place."

Dixon: "Oh yes....And we've paid him now off have we?"

Sonia: "Yes........he got everything he asked for and very happy he was with it, too."

Dixon: "And how is poor Julia?"

Sonia: "She'll get over it .....And, you never know, eventually, she might get round to speaking to me again."

THE END


12