Bridesmaid Gets a DP Pt. 03

Story Info
Livy's eagerness after the reception.
1.4k words
4.5
14.6k
32
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers

It was time, and Mike and I jumped in our cars and headed for Livy's house. The fact that she wanted another DP had us powered up, and we were both more than ready as we pulled up to the curb.

We approached the door, and a Bing doorbell cam was watching up. The door unlatched, and Livy's voice cooed from the speaker, "Come right in I'm all hot and ready for you, come upstairs, I'm waiting!"

We were both primed up, ready to plunder our 18-year-old cousin again. In less than a minute, we opened her bedroom door, and there she was. We savored the sight of Livy, almost totally naked, she was clad in only her snow white panties. She was a petite 5'1'', looked to be about 110 pounds, had a nice B-cup chest, a flat stomach, and her hips had a nice curve.

With a big smile, she purred, "Panties are for good girls, not for sluts." With a few wiggles of her hips, her panties were at her ankles. "Now, I feel like I should be, pantyless and a hot, ready slut for my two cousins."

We savored the sight of her bare, well-waxed mons, that tight almost virginal crimson furrow presented to our eyes.

She pranced over to us, her left hand reached down towards my groin while her right hand searched out Mike's package. Her groping got the desired effects, as Livy's hands had us surging.

"At the ceremony, I felt so naughty, I'd shoved in a tampon so I wouldn't be dripping all over the floor. The feel of your loads trickling around inside of me made me feel so decadent, so wanton, and so eager to do it again. And, judging by the nice stiff bulges I'm feeling, I'd say that both of you are ready. Now, let's get comfier, and with no time pressure, you can prepare my cunt and ass."

We soon had Livy on the bed, both of us kissing her all over before we settled down, and as Mike settled in for pussy licking, I was eager to munch that sweet, petite ass. Parting her tight cheeks, seeing the twitchy bullseye of her asshole, I pushed my face in, kissing at the tight rim, then letting my tongue ride along the tight pucker. I slobbered and slurped all over it, and let my tongue work all over the tightness, while Mike was cunt licking Livy to a frenzy.

"Mmmmm, oh yeah, lick my ass, lick my cunt, feels so good."

Encouraged, we did so, my cock was harder than ever, licking the tight, twitchy asshole of my 18-year-old cousin felt so hot, so amazing, so fucking exciting, I slobbered all over the tight pucker, licking everywhere. Her asshole was fresh and clean, she had prepped herself to be minty fresh for us.

"Now, I want another double fuck, now that I know how awesome it feels, I love to cum while both holes are filled! Mike, lay back so I can ride, and Jon, I want you to bugger me."

We were quick to do so, and Livy let out squeals of pleasure as she sank down the length of Mike's 7 inches.

"Mmmm, god it just feels even better, the second time around. Jon, take my ass at your own speed."

She lay forward, her cute bubble butt stuck up so invitingly, and I added a dab of lube to my cock head, and got ready to take the plunge. Mike's hands kept her ass cheeks spread open, and I nudged against that tight pucker, pushing I could feel the head pop inside.

Livy let out a gasp, but cooed, "Keep going, stuff me."

I did so, and as I slid up the tight, almost virgin tunnel of her ass, her murmurs of pleasure sounding, and with one last thrust, I had my 7 inches buried.

"Mmmm, two rock hard studs boning my ass and my cunt, fuck, just what a little slut cousin needs, give it to me!"

We were happy to do so, and as Livy started to ride Mike's dick, I rode her tight ass. We had Livy double stuffed, she was pushing her hips down to drive Mike's cock deep up her cunt, then up and backward so her ass could take my cock to the max.

I was seeing through a red haze of lust as I buggered her almost virgin ass, the feel of her ass thrusting back against my cock displayed how into it Livy was. I could feel the rim of her asshole stretched tightly around my rampaging cock.

I could feel Mike's cock pressing against my cock as I reamed out her ass. Just like the afternoon, we kept her sandwiched, shafting our little 18-year-old cousin like a live fuck doll, all of us acting like rutting animals as we grunt and thrust into our bridesmaid sandwich. Livy was in a haze of lust, squealing, moaning, grunting, rutting like a sex-starved slut.

Livy shrieked, "Fuck, making me cum, flood my cunt my ass, CREAM MEEEE!"

I felt her ass tighten down on my cock, pulsing with her orgasm, Mike grunted as his cock felt the similar gripping.

"Yeah, oh yeah, so fucking tight, gonna flood your ass you sweet slut, fuck, fuck FUUUCCCCKKKK!"

"Gonna fill you, tight little slut, let's sandwich Livy, tight hot cunt, yeah, YEAH!"

Keeping Livy's quivering body sandwiched tightly between us, we both jammed our throbbing cocks in as deep as possible, Livy's cunt and ass now stuffed to the max, and my prick exploded, gushing over and over. Livy's screams of pleasure filled the air, mixing with our grunts and growls as we filled her, gushes of hot, wet sperm being pumped into her asshole and her pussy. Livy was cumming, cumming like crazy, the tightness of her holes milking at our stiff cocks, sucking both loads out eagerly, until she got every drop.

*****

After a quick shower, Livy was ready for more, this time, while I boned her cunt, she was going to swallow Mike's dick, and we could fill her from both ends.

She reached into her closet and pulled out a stainless steel buttplug. Handing it to me, she cooed, "Knowing how good it feels to get both my pussy and ass taken, I want you to stuff my ass while you fuck me and I suck Mike's cock, then, all 3 holes will be getting a pleasure ride."

I was happy to do so, slipping the plug into her gushing pussy while I slobbered and slurped all over her ass. Livy's purrs and cries of pleasure increased as I pulled the plug from her pussy, nudged it against her ass, and pushed.

Livy babbled, "Oh yes, my ass trying to keep it out....keep pushing it in...and yes, just like that..." and as the flare bulged, then slipped in, so cooed, "oh yeah, love the feeling of my ass accepting the stuffing, Mmmmm, feels so good, now give me your cocks, and fuck my holes!"

My cock felt as hard as steel, thanks to watching Livy's unbridled display of her 18-year-old flagrant sexuality. Mike positioned himself on the bed, and Livy took to her hands and knees, and as her mouth slid down his pole, I nudged against her cunt, and drove in. The heat and her juices surrounded me, and I felt the flared head of the buttplug rub against my cock as I was balls deep in her well-lubed cuntal channel.

All three of us let out moans and grunts of pleasure, and we got another rodeo going. Shafting Livy, while I watched her give a hot suck job to Mike's dick, made me grunt with lust. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh, squeals, cries, and moans of pleasure filled the bedroom.

Mike grunted, "Fuck, hot-mouthed little slut, gonna cum, suck it all out, YEAH!"

He grabbed her head and thrust into her mouth, and his grunts filled the air as his load was released, and muffled purrs of pleasure sounded as Livy eagerly drank down his spunk. Livy started to shake, her cunt clamped down on my prick, making the butt plug rub even more pronounced, and milking spasms eagerly gripped at me, and that took me the rest of the way.

"Gonna cum, fuck YEAH!"

The spunk streaked up my shaft, I drove in hard one last time, and my prick went off, jetting a thick juicy load, painting her cervix with a rush of white. My ears were ringing as I was milked by the tightest grip I have ever enjoyed.

God, what a sweet eager slut Livy was. We flopped down, and Livy cooed, "Now you can stay the night, I'll be as eager and ready for fucking in the morning, and I'll make your cocks sizzle with your big morning being taken in by my horny holes."

groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers