Bridge Fund Raiser 01

Story Info
Ben is actually the valet parking attendant.
3.6k words
3.38
1.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bridge Fund Raiser 01

"[Guzzle] Mrs. Shine, um, Miss Burns, um, I honestly can't tell if that's a disgusted look on your face or a smirk or just a big grin, so?"

"[Sip] oh, hey there, Ben, um, it started out as a disgusted facial expression because my ex-hubby had the nerve to show up here tonight with his new little blonde trophy wife and then it changed to a smirk because since Harold is my ex, then I know how long it's been since he has able to get it up, ahem, over 12 years, so that little gold digger cunt isn't getting anything in the bed and then my facial expression switched over to a big grin because I think I came up with a plan for revenge, mwahahaha!"

"[Guzzle, peers down lowcut dress] oh, I mean, Mrs., Miss Burns, I should really hear all about this plan, tee he, just so I can provide feedback, tee he, so?"

"[Sip] oh, I already know that my plan will be a logistical nightmare, Ben, but I swear, if the moon and the stars align tonight, then I will catch that little chickadee bouncing her perfectly round butt cheeks towards the Ladies room and then I'm going to follow right behind her, but that's where the logistic nightmare comes into play, so?"

"[Guzzle, talking to dress] ga, ga, ga, I mean, Miss, Mrs. Burns, um, knowing that revenge can be quite over powering, I mean, your plan sounds solid enough to me. I mean, first, the new Mrs. Burns shakes her trophy booty towards the Ladies room in that dress that she painted on and then you follow closely behind the new Mrs. Burns with your amazing and very natural hips swaying like the beat of a drum and then what, you both argue over who gave the biggest donation to Mrs. Bentley's fund raiser to install safety railings around the edge of the old abandoned walking bridge so the younger adults stop taking an unexpected swim then, hmm? And an argument is the same as a cat fight, tee he, right, Mrs. Burns?"

"Well, all I heard was I still have it in the backyard, Ben, so thank you, but the logistical nightmare comes when my revenge plan requires a younger stud, that I just so happen to know, then follows behind me, seduces me down to my knees right in front of those Botox induced set of puffy red lips, which will be gaped open when said younger stud wrecks my mouth with his fat cock! You know, like with a hard cock she hasn't known yet because no matter anyone says, Ben, men do go limp way too soon!"

So, um, folks, I'm Ben, I'm 21 and my heading is spinning around now, so, well, I made my donation to the fund raiser, so, well, hello, I'm Ben and one of my heads is spinning, so. Oh, I am not limp.

"[Guzzle, still peeking down dress] well, tee he, what could go wrong with that revenge plan then, right, Mrs., Miss, Burns, tee he?"

"[Sip] nothing, Ben, just as long as said younger stud that I'm familiar with really rocks and rolls my mouth like a cheap slut and just as long as Mrs. False Eyelashes stands there, staring on in awe, as I suck off a big fat cock like a cheap slut right in front of that 20 something with the still perky boobs!"

I mean, at least Mrs., Miss Burns has a few details of her plan ironed out, right, tee he?"

"[Guzzle] well, well then, Mrs., Miss Burns, I mean, Viva Le Fund Raisers then! Oh, and to cat fights in the Ladies room, tee he. Oh, and I'll keep my eye out for any double booty movements towards the Ladies room in a little while, so."

"[Sip] call me Betzy when you filled my mouth, Ben!"

You see, folks, this is why it's so important to attend and support your local community! You never know how the "returns of paying it forward" that people always talk about are going to work in your favor. Not that I was assuming that any of that plan was going to work, but hey, tee he, you never know until you give it the old college try, right?

"[Guzzle] and a fresh cocktail for the latest Mrs. Burns then, hmm?"

[Extends a fresh cocktail to the new Mrs. Burns. Who has amazing eyelashes!]

"[Giddy, fluttering eyes, giddy] tee he, oh, thank you, Ben, I don't mind if I do [guzzle, gulp, guzzle, gulp], ahh, just like prom night, tee he."

"[Guzzle] so, what are your dreams for the fund raiser then, Mrs. Burns? Also, waiter, waiter, one more, please."

"[Giddy] oh, tee he, Ben, I just hope that Mrs. Bentley raises the funds she needs to install safety railings on the old collapsed walking bridge so the people stop walking off of the edge, of course."

"Your summoned cocktail, sir."

"Oh, thank you, ah, fancy jacket dude."

[Hands off the next fresh cocktail to the latest Mrs. Burns]

"[Gulp] and that's my official response anyways, Ben. Unofficially, I hope that some stud that I'm familiar with follows me into the Ladies room and bangs me stupid from behind in the center stall because the doctors just keep replacing the batteries in the old geezer's pace maker, yet they don't have a battery pack for his limp dick! Ahem, all unofficially, of course, Ben, since my revenge, revenge plan seems to be a bit of logistical nightmare. So, what are your dreams for the fund raiser then, Ben, hmm, sweetie?"

"[Guzzle, peeks down] oh, I mean, I want Mrs. Bentley to secure the old collapsed walking bridge too, of course, but after that, I mean, other than that, I just hope that a bunch of logistics nightmares work out tonight, even if I feel a little on the outside here, Isabella, so?"

"[Gulp, pats Ben's chest] now Ben, I didn't reject you as much as we were just in different cliques back in school, so back off on that, okay, Ben? Ahem, however, since you brought up the good old days, hmm?"

"Oh, I'm listening, Isabella, so?"

"[Gulp] well, I'm not exactly sure how the logistics will work tonight, but if a certain stud that I know wants my pussy tonight, you know, like he has always wanted it, well, phase two of the logistics is that the said stud needs to be patient enough to allow me to shimmy this dress up and over my hips, alright? I mean, all of my stuff costs like a bazillion dollars now, but then, tee he, let the club sex banging from behind begin!"

"Waiter! Two more, please!"

"[Gulp] and oh, by the way, Ben, if a certain old broad in a bimbo dress, who goes by the name of "disgruntled old bat ex", follows us into the Ladies room, I mean, I would gladly turn a blind eye if you switched off from my pussy and filled her mouth with your cock, which will be very well coated with my pussy juices, which a stud should thrust and stab all around in her mouth so that she tastes my younger juices, which by the way, are just as sweet these days as on prom night when you snatched my undies, so?"

"Waiter, make them doubles! Doubles, I say!"

Oh, if I hadn't said it, Viva Le Fund Raiser's!

"Ben! Oh my, don't you look handsome tonight in your non formal sports jacket, tee he. So, are you parting with some of your money to help keep us younger adults safe from taking a swim in the river so unexpectantly then, hmm?"

[Shutterbug click, shutterbug click]

"Oh, Gina, hi, um, I'm here to fully support Mrs. Bentley's efforts and let me guess, LOL, are you the shutterbug for this event then, huh?"

[Keeping one eye peeled out for two bouncing balls wandering towards the restroom]

"Well, Ben, I mean, life is too short to let any embarrassing moments at one of Mrs. Bentley's fund raisers slip by without being captured on digital, right? Anyways, what's the scuddle bug talk for embarrassing moments tonight, which includes all forms of revenge, hmm?"

[Shutterbug click, shutterbug click]

"Oh, I mean, you didn't hear this from me, but the word is that if and when Mrs. Nancy Conners steps up to the open bar and stands too closely to the air vent that the type of skirt she is wearing is going to helicopter up and hover for a few minutes, so?"

"Hmm, interesting, Ben, I mean, if didn't hear this from me, but most women speak on the surface of how it's disgusting that a man asks for or steals her panties to whack off in, but deep down, a lot of women really like it and they get frustrated if they go so long without being asked to provide their undies for a man's self-pleasure or even asked to chip in and help out, so?"

"[Guzzle] oh, that's interesting back ay you then, Gina, but I swear, I did not snatch Isabella's panties during her prom night sex! I mean, I was pranked."

"Oh, well then, I actually meant that I thought highly of you back in the day, Ben and I would have given you my undies for the asking. And I would have chipped in, so?"

"[Guzzle] I mean, Gina, you didn't hear this from anyone, but the word is that there is some sort of logistically nightmare revenge, revenge, revenge sex thing being planned for the Ladies room pretty soon because all cocktails eventually have to come back out. The center stall is what I believe I may or may not have heard, so?"

"Hmm, interesting, that's all very interesting, Ben, so, thanks."

[Shutterbug click, shutterbug click]

And by the way, folks, I did look nice in my sports jacket. I have no idea why they call it a sports jacket since nobody would ever wear on to play basketball, but it fit me very well and I think I looked good, non-formal or not. See the fund raiser event website for photos. Unless I made a dorky face.

Anyways, I mean, everyone has a responsibility, right? Gina whips off embarrassing photos and I repeat what I hear, so.

"Bar keep, bar keep, the lady is waiting for a fresh cocktail and Mrs. Conner is a high roller in our fine city of Middleton, so, please, a double, please! And slide it down the bar countertop so we both look cool."

"Oh, tee he, you're such a forward young man, er, Ben, right? Vicki's son? You used to have game days with my son occasionally, right, Ben?"

"Guilty as charged, Mrs. Conner, so?"

"Ahem, and as I also remember it, you had another kind of game on your mind occasionally, I mean, Grand Theft Truck, Grand Theft Undies, it's all the same game, right, Ben, hmm?"

"Tee he, who, me, Mrs. Conner? Tee he, I was pranked! Also, is it hot inside of the Civic Center all of a sudden then, Mrs. Conner, tee he?"

Huh, the damn barkeep actually slid the cocktail down the bar! Like, cool.

"Oh, something is getting hot all up in here, Ben. (All you had to do was to ask, Ben! Some women like it when a man soils her undies with his sex juice.) So, be a man and confess, Ben."

"[Gulp] guilty as charged, Mrs. Conner [gulp], but if it's getting that hot in here, I mean, scoot a little closer to the air vent then, Mrs. Conner. And, and, and, tee he, keep scolding me in this direction!"

[Whoosh, helicopter mom has been redefined, rise, flip, hover, oh, black thong style undies]

"Oh, if there weren't so many spying eyes and camera phones here tonight, Ben, I'd wrap my undies around your cock and whack you off right into my mouth while I sat on the toilet seat in the center stall of the Ladies room! And smile about it! Oh, and swallow! All of it! But for now, scurry along, Ben, because I'm either getting too worked up between my legs or there is a breeze in here."

[Swish, swoosh, there was a breeze alright. And photos. Shutterbug click, shutterbug click]

And who would ever notice that I seemed to be lurking and keeping an eye on the restroom hallway, right?

"Ahem! Ben, you forgot to sign your donation check, so, I don't mean to all "motherly" on you, but march your butt back up to the registration table and sign your check, young man! (Also, tee he, try to smuggle a cocktail for me.) OMG, ahem, Nancy! Stop helicoptering your party dress like that!"

[Shutterbug click, shutterbug click]

Folks, I did not forget to sign my check on purpose! I was hypnotized by Mrs. Franklin's cleavage when I approached the registration table and became distracted, that's all.

"Barkeep, another double! And can you put it in a brown paper bag like the people do on the Strip?"

Oh, I don't get out much, I mean, I'm 21, so.

"(Psst!)"

"Oh, there you are, Mrs. Franklin, one cold double cocktail wrapped in a bar napkin, so?"

"[Gulp, swig, gulp, swig, gulp, swig] ahh! Sneak me [mwah] another, Ben and then don't be shy about back stepping me into the Ladies room, I mean, if you need or want a mature girlfriend or something tonight or something. I could use a few stabs and jabs between my legs, so?"

[Shutterbug click, shutterbug click]

Well, I mean, a girlfriend is a girlfriend, so.

"Barkeep, another zoot suit special!"

[A hand traces Ben's back, which he felt even through his sports jacket]

"Well, well, well, look who grew up then! Hello, Ben!"

"Oh, OMG, Mrs. Quincy, um, that day was just an innocent mistake, tee he and since we never talked about it, I mean, sheesh, do they always keep the Civic Center this warm, tee he, um, so?"

"Oh, well then, Mr. Ben, the first time was a harmless mistake and that was actually my fault for thinking you guys had cleared out of house from your video tournament afternoon. Also, I knew you were in the kitchen alone and I thought you wanted a glimpse of me naked, so, I mean, that was my happy birthday to you then, so?"

Well, hells bells! Mrs. Quincy should have written that on my 18th birthday card then!

Oh, the second time? Tee he, I peeked through the crack in her bedroom door, tee he! Wait, only I should know how many times there were then, right?

"Anyways, sexy Ben [rub, stroke, rub, stroke], the rule with cocktails is to deliver them before the ice melts [rub, rub, rub], so scoot along, but keep an eye open for me in the restroom hallway. I mean, unless you want to go home with blue balls [rub, rub, rub] tonight, so?"

"[Gulp and not the cocktail] is there where I have to confess that I stared down your ass for such a long time then, Mrs. Quincy?"

"LOL, only if I have to confess that I bent over so much for you, stud!"

[Shutterbug click, rub, rub, stroke, shutterbug click]

"[Mwah] my evening gown stays on tonight, Ben, but my mouth is yours for the taking [peck]."

[Shutterbug click, rub, rub, stroke, shutterbug click]

"Ooh, a zoot suit cocktail for me then, Ben? Thanks [swig, gulp, swig, gulp], ahh!"

Well, I could always get Mrs. Franklin another one, right? Open bars are open all night, right?

"[Gulp] so, Ben, I bet you're glad that your mother is out of town on business, right? I mean, get Vicki and myself together with a couple of fund raiser cocktails and oops, out come the good old stories [hic], right, Ben?"

Um, no offense intended, um, anyone, but those good old days stories play like a broken record, so I'm sure I've over heard them all, right? I mean, ears start to work at a early age and I'm 21 now, so.

"[Hic] so, Ben, which one is it tonight then [hic], hmm, sweetie?"

"Excuse me, Mrs. Conner, I mean, Cara, huh?"

"[Hic] oh you know, Ben, you're in your early twenties, so, are you [hic] thinking about boobs, pussy, a blow job or sports [hic], hmm?"

Tee he, is all of the above a legit response?

'[Hic], hmm, I don't see a lot of balls around here, tee he, yet, so sports are out [hic], and [hic] speaking of balls, did you know that I have a quirky and weird skill where I can massage a man's ball with my mouth without giving him any discomfort at all and then with the speed to flip switch my position and catch [hic] all of his spewing in my mouth!"

Well, Mrs. Conner should have put that on her "what men think about" list! Right? I mean, that's not a blow job, so that should be on the list as a separate item, right?

"Now, Ben, my special skill requires careful placement and comfort of my naked body because I always make it so I can catch the results in my mouth, so, that can't happen here tonight in the Civic Center, but since you made a move on me, I mean, a quick hand job in the Ladies room is doable, maybe. I mean, tee he, even [hic] though I'm known for soothing the juice out of a couple of man balls, tee he, I'm not known for a soothing hand job, tee he, but I think they were able to stitch Dale Samuels cock back on after I literally whacked it [hic] right off of him, tee he."

That should not be on the list! Also, so, the rumors about Mr. Samuels "bathroom" issues are real then, so, huh. Also, I never made a move on Mrs. Conner as she said. I said hello.

"OMG, are we at a concert or a local fund raiser? Where is it written that the line for the Ladies room always has to be so long? I mean, as usual, the Ladies room line is huge! Well, not Mrs. Bentley huge, but look at this line!"

"(Giggles)"

[Ben slightly shuffles forward]

"And what are you doing then, young Mr. Ben, standing guard, hmm? Right behind me, hmm? And why is that girl up front checking ID?"

[Mrs. Helms slightly shuffles backwards]

"Oh, Sarah is not checking ID, but rather she's keeping a weird logistics system moving, oh, and speaking of logistical moves."

[Ben pushes forward]

"Oh, I'll have you know, Mr. Ben, that as a woman, I have three holes, any of which would swallow your cock up whole! Well, I only took it the butt one time, but your father went deep! Oops, I mean, this guy I was seeing on the side rode it home!"

[A mutual push back met with a push forward]

"Hush, Mrs. Helms, it looks like Sarah is about to give an update."

"Ladies, ladies, ladies, settle down! Gina is just making a few adjustments to her embarrassing camera placements and we'll have the Ladies room line moving soon!"

"Well, there aren't too many women who don't appreciate a hard cock splitting their buns like this, Ben, so, what's the end game plan then, hmm?"

[Humping, that was much more of a hump then a push forward]

"Oh, Mrs. Helms, my plan is to make my fair share of donations tonight, so?"

[Humping, that was much more of a hump then a push forward]

"Sarah, Sarah, Mrs. Helms really needs to drop her undies, so, what's the status up there."

[Sarah pokes her head into the Ladies room door, checks things out and pops back out]

"MILF cat fight! Times like six!"

[Sarah pokes her head into the Ladies room door again, checks things out and pops back out]

"Some idiot named Ben is missing out on, um, hold please."

[Sarah pokes her head into the Ladies room door again, checks things out and pops back out]

"Ben the idiot is missing out on three pieces of ass and two blow jobs and a hand job of a lifetime, alright ladies, move the line along, next up, um, ex disgruntled old meanie wife vs the hot new trophy wife in the center stall as surprise revenge sex, revenged back sex, revenge forward, keep it moving. Where's the stud?"

"That's me, Sarah!"

"Well, it's about time you owned it, Ben. So, get with it and by the way, start with me right here in bathroom doorway since I crushed on you back in the day!"

"Ben? Ben? Hey, earth to Ben! Snap out of it, Ben!"

"[Shakes head from side to side] oh, sorry, Mrs. Kellerman, um, ooh, um."

"Sheesh! Are you the valet or not, Ben?"

"Oh, I am, Mrs. Kellerman, um, hence the oversized jacket, um, key fob please and keep this valet ticket safe, like, tee he, safely in the middle of your amazing freckles!"

"Oh, the key fob is up in the car, you know, up like where your eyes should be, young man!

"Sign your donation check, Ben and keep the line moving! And then, you know, keep your eyes up! And I'm sorry to disappoint you, but sometimes cleavage freckles and age spots are the same thing, just 40 years apart, so, are you going to valet park my car or just ogle at my boobs, hmm?"

Well, I can do two things at once, so. And I'm sorry to disappoint all of you, but Mrs. Kellerman was one of the first to arrive, so everything else was just wishful day dreaming, I guess.

End Bridge Fund Raiser 01