Bridget The Brat

Story Info
We grew up together. I grew horny. She grew sexy as fuck!
1.8k words
4.33
19k
21
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
962 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Bridget and I grew up together. I grew horny. She grew sexy. Sexy as fuck!

I called her Bridget-the-Brat. One year the flat-chested girl blossomed. Now she had curves... A nice round butt, puffy camel-toe and a set of killer tits. Suddenly I wanted to screw the hell out of that sexy Brat.

But Bridget was a flirt who never 'put out.' She liked to brag about giving a hand-job to some guy named Marco. She called him Marco-the-Mule because his prick was so long and hefty. I teased her about Hand-Job Marco.

That morning I drove over to hang out with her brother Devin. Little did I know what awaited me... Bridget came to the door wearing only a towel. Water puddled at her feet.

"Devin's with his girlfriend, probably humping like horny bunnies." She winked. "But Luke honey, you can hang out with me. I'll steal a couple of mom's beers and we can watch the tube."

"Okay Brat." Bridget bounced around looking for the remote. As she bounced, I noticed her tits bouncing under the towel. She found the remote and bent over to pick it up, with the towel sliding up her wiggling ass... Wow, I got a sweet flash of gash...naked teen twat right there for the taking!

Covering my boner lump I sat down, watching her sweet ass wiggle up the stairs. OMG, I wanted to pound that girl!

Bridget returned wearing a tube top and short skirt that barely covered her hoo-hoo. Nice and Naughty. Bridget plopped on the sofa and turned on the TV. We drank beer and watched a Home Repair show. It was boring until they talked about installing flag poles.

"Hey Brat, you should be on this show, you know how to handle a long pole."

The girl spun around, slapping me so hard her tit flew out! It hit my face with a full-on hard nipple. Bridget quickly tucked it back in. But I laughed at her, licking my lips. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Nothing Brat, but I know what you want."

"Tell me! What the fuck do I want?"

"Marco's puny cock, pumping cum down your throat!" I laughed and ran for cover.

"JERK! I'm gonna scratch your frikin' face off." Bridget chased me around the house until I tripped. She jumped on top of me, slapping my head with both hands. "Marco's cock is HUGE, and long as my foot!"

"Ha! Mine's even longer than your foot!" I waited for the slap, but her eyes lit up.

"Really Luke? You're such a liar. PROVE IT."

"W-what? No way Brat. Stop goofing around and get off me!"

"You said you wanted to 'hang out.' So do it. Let your prick hang out. I wanna see." Bridget winked. "Luke, I'll show you my tits if you show me your cock."

"I see tits all the time, they're no big deal."

"Okay big boy. Show me your cock I'll let you peek at my pussy."

"Wow Brat, that's a deal." I let my prick flop out in all its glory. The girl gawked at it like this was the first cock she'd ever seen. Her stare made it throb. I wedged it back in my shorts as Bridget blushed and bit her lip. "Well? What did you think of my schlong?"

"FUCK, it's big... Biggest I've ever seen."

"Now Brat do the deal and show me yours...."

"My what? My cunt, twat, snatch, gash, or maybe my pink taco?"

"Your furry fuck-box." Bridget lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. "Oh yes..." Instead of a quick peek, I got a long penetrating gaze. My eyes studied every pink curve and fold. "Your coochie looks hot and juicy."

"This ain't fair Luke. You saw mine way longer than I saw yours!"

So I yanked my prick back out for her inspection. Bridget whispered, "Balls and all." All my junk came out. My shaft swelled and throbbed. "Why is it like...growing bigger?"

"Sexy girls always make it stiff!"

"It...it thinks I'm sexy?"

"Definitely. You can touch it if you want." Bridget carefully tapped my knob like it was ready to bite her. I could tell she'd never touched a real boner. "I mean really touch it. Grab my shaft Brat!"

With a half-smile, she clutched my girth of it with her soft fingers. "Now stroke it like you did Marco." Bridget looked confused. "Marco-the-Mule. Remember, you gave him a hand job?"

"Oh... right." Bridget blushed neon red and stroked up and down my shaft like she was milking a cow. "Does that feel good?"

"Yeah, go faster. Pull on it. HARD!" Her soft stroking turned into a gripping hand job. "Oh that's it Brat--I'm gonna spew!"

"NOO! DON'T YOU DARE CUM ON ME!" Bridget shivered and pushed my prick away.

"Dammit girl. You touched me naked, so I get to touch you naked." Bridget pouted but took off her clothes, giving me full access to her goodies. I squeezed her young pointy tits and sucked each one, taking in mouthfuls of titty meat while nibbling her nipples.

Bridget moaned and I kissed her hard, twisted our tongues together. My lips moved down, kissing her neck, cleavage, belly button, and lower...

"Luke...what are you doing down there?" I kissed her fuzz as my fingers opened her little pink trap, tracing the outline of her pussy lips. Bridget quivered. "Ohh Luke...that tickles."

My finger pushed into her tight folds, savoring every inch of pink flesh. Bridget panted as I plunged them in and out like a train engineer, stoking her cunt fire... until it was hot and juicy and ready to eat. My face plunged into her tasty pussy. "Stop Luke, don't eat me!"

"Yes I am Brat." My mouth went wild, licking and sucking her squirming twat. I loved the taste of that forbidden crevice... My tongue lapped into her hole and tickled her hard clitty.

"Oh jeez...what's happening to me?" Bridget jolted up, writhing in her first orgasm. I kept eating her love pie. Her vice-like cunt clamped my tongue as I lapped up her gushing orgasm. After eating her out, I looked at Bridget's wide eyes and surprised face.

"Oh my god Luke, I must've I tasted really good." Bridget noticed my aching erection. "Jeez, now I guess you want me to suck."

"Yep. Suck it Brat, like you did Marco-the-Mule."

The girl stammered. "I-I never sucked it... Marco wasn't real."

"I know sweetie. Just suck my prick like you were stroking it." Bridget did. She sucked around my knob and engulfed my prick. Her head bobbed up and down, gripping my shaft with her mouth. My horny balls swelled and burned as my cum built up, churning with cum... "Here it cums!"

My prick spewed! "UGHFF!" Bridget gagged and choked on my gushing sperm. Grabbing her head, I fucked her face, shooting surge after surge of gooey spunk into her young throat.

After the last spurt, Bridget sat up, opened her lips to show me the mouthful of cum, then swallowed it all down and licked her lips. "You happy now?"

That was so naughty it got me hard again. Bridget watched my cock stick up. "How-how does it do that?" She rubbed her fuzzy mound and giggled.

"I've had your dick in my hand, and my mouth. Now I want to feel it in my cunt hole." She kissed my prick." I bet you want to pound my lil' pussy, don't you pecker?"

"YES HE DOES!!! But your brother might walk in and catch us."

"Luke, let's do it in the laundry room. Devin never washes his clothes." We ran to the room. I gave her a slap on the bare ass. "Hey!" She laughed, threw a towel on the floor, and lay naked and spread.

My prick grew iron-hard as Bridget parted her thighs, showing her fuzzy pink hole. "Mister Luke, I believe you have what I want."

"And you have what I want. That hot little cock-pocket."

Bridget jacked my prick, making it even stiffer. The naughty girl pushed my knob to her pink gate. The gate opened as I pushed in slowly. "Honey, I'm gonna pop your--"

"--my cherry!" She giggled, bucking her hips up. I felt her hymen break as she clutched my back, humping my cock. Her fuck tunnel was tight and hot as sin. My boner stabbed in, fucking deep into her tiny flesh hole. Horny Bridget clawed at my back--I pounded faster and harder.

"Ohh Yes.. Luke OHHH!!" She screamed as her body shook in wave after wave of orgasm until she collapsed, panting. "Wow, that was some fantastic fucking...."

"Bridget I'm still stiff as a log. Ride my prick. Make me cum."

"Oh sure Luke." Brat straddled my hips and lowered herself slowly as her slick pussy slid down my shaft. Grabbing her hanging tits, I humped my prick into her warm muff. Bridget giggled and humped faster, bucking on my fuck stick like a slutty cowgirl.

"Yes baby, fuck yourself on my cock. She did. I watched her tits jiggle with each thrust. My hands gripped her hips, grinding them down as I slammed up her hole. Soon I felt her pink walls quiver.

Bridget humped faster, kissing my lips as her rock-hard nipples chafed my chest. "Luke, your big boner feels so good." Her legs started to shake. "Ahh, FUCK!!!"

She collapsed on my chest as a third orgasm tore through her pussy. I wasn't done. My prick hammered harder. Bridget whimpered as my pelvis smashed against hers until my balls exploded. We lay together, panting in the steamy afterglow of screwing. I felt lines of cum leak out of her crack and down my cock. Girls always leak.

Bridget tried to get up. "Holy shit! Luke you fucked me so hard I can't walk." I helped Bridget to her feet. "You packed me full of guy-goo. Now I'm all sticky, let's take a shower."

Bridget limped to the bathroom and hovered over the toilet. I watched pee and jism pour out of her swollen cunt lips. Cool. I washed out her twat. Bridget washed my cock until it grew hard.

"Jeez Luke, I feel like a dog with a new bone." The Brat bent over. "I want more cock. Fuck me big boy, fuck me with your bone!" She winced as I pounded her sore snatch again.

Then Bridget wiped my gunk all over her pubes. "Now shave me. I know you guys like shiny bald pussy." I shaved her pussy so smooth it squeaked. We dried and walked into the living room just as Devin got home. Bridget wore a towel.

"Jeez sis, you were in the shower when I left."

"Oh, I took another shower, 'cause I had to shave my hoo-hoo."

Devin's face flushed. "...well, I hope you guys had fun without me."

"Oh yes, we had loads of fun." Devin left, and Bridget jabbed my rib. "Yep, we had fun, and I got loads of cum." She lifted her short skirt, wiggling her baby-smooth twat.

"Luke, this is hot and ready for you next time you want to Hang Out!

KimKim5
KimKim5
962 Followers