Briefs No. 03: My Wife's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard panting behind me too. Both of them, Madison and Marcus, breathing in unison, him collapsed on top of her. I turned to see and caught a look of pure contentment and prurience on my wife's face. One that I'd never seen when I'd fucked her.

Marcus moved next. He pulled out from Madison, his cock slightly deflated. I couldn't help but look at it. Thick and dark brown, shiny with my wife's secretions, it just drew my eye. Then I looked at Madison, lying languidly on the rug, her body shiny with sweat, and her pussy lips open, with the shiny white of Marcus's cum peeking from within.

Kendra must have noticed that too, because she pushed me out of her way as she stood up. "Girlfriend," she said to Madison, "I am so going to go to town on that sweet looking cream pie! And you can fuck me while I do, Marc, baby." She moved to kneel over Madison's head, Madison looking up at Kendra's pussy with lust.

"Gotta give me a bit, babe," Marcus replied. "But the two of you have fun, that'll get me hard real quick."

"Get the maid to fluff you," Madison said.

"Yeah, baby. Get the maid to fluff you."

"But..." I started.

"Just suck the man's cock, sissy," Madison insisted before Kendra lowered herself onto her face.

I looked over at Marcus to see what he wanted. He kind of shrugged his shoulders. "You heard the woman, sissy. Suck. My. Big. Black. Dick." He sat back up on the couch, his legs spread wide.

"Oh babe, I've missed your pussy," Kendra said just before lowering her face into Madison's messy cunt, forming a classic 69. God, but I wanted to watch that.

But Madison had told me I better do what everyone says. And I knew this was coming sometime, so I might as well get it done. I stood up again, tall in my heels, then stepped to Marcus's feet and knelt down between his legs. I looked him in the eye first, but he just nodded to his crotch. I looked down.

That close, I found I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. I've mentioned that his cock is big, right? Even soft it seemed enormous, with the circumcised tip looking like some species of mushroom. I glanced along the length of it back to his hairy testicles. Then back along the shiny shaft, back to the tip, which had just a bit of his cum still peeking out.

And that's when I decided I wanted this.

I lowered my butt down to my feet and leaned forward and gently touched his dark shaft with the painted fingers of my right hand. It twitched. I slid my fingers up and down the shaft, lubricated with my wife's juices. I was kind of entranced now, in some fever dream.

I reached out both hands to hold it and I brought my mouth down to meet it, reaching out my tongue and gliding around his helmet. His cock twitched. Marcus twitched. I ran my tongue down his shaft, to his base, feeling him slowly hardening in my hand. My own little cock was stiffening in my panties. I considered going down further and taking his hairy, black balls in my mouth, but I decided I wanted his cock in my mouth instead.

I trailed my tongue back up his cock, tasting my wife there, and took his helmet in between my lips. I was proud of making him hard now; happy to be holding it in my hand. I thought of all the times Madison had made me deep throat one of her dildos and was happy she'd prepared me, though none of those had been as thick or long as Marcus.

I took him deeper, loving the feeling of his warm and pulsing cock in my mouth. I couldn't take him all, he was just too big, but I pulled him in as much as I could, then let him slide back out and across my tongue. I briefly fantasized about him push me down on his shaft until I started to choke, but I dismissed that in favor of reality.

I moved him in and out and in and out of my mouth, welcoming him becoming even harder as I did. He was like a steel rod now. A pulsing steel rod that was filling my mouth and tickling my throat. I registered a crescendo of pleasant noise from behind me and I knew Madison and Kendra reached mutual orgasms. I wanted to make Marcus come too.

I slid him out of my mouth and looked up to him, "May I get you off, please, Marcus?"

"Oh yeah, sissy. Don't worry about the girls. Just you and me."

I took him back inside my mouth and cupped his balls with my right hand. I moved faster now. Up and down. Up and down. I could feel my own little cock getting nearer and nearer to orgasm as my thighs squeezed in repeatedly and my whole body bobbed back and forth on his cock and my fingers roamed his balls.

Marcus was growling now; a feral sound of pleasure. His breaths were getting closer and closer together. Somehow I knew just when he was ready to burst and I pulled back but left my lips around his tip and squeezed them together.

Suddenly my mouth was full of a hot cream, it hit the back of my throat and I startled backward. His next spurt hit me in the face and I clamped back down on his cock so I could taste all of it. As the next spurt hit my mouth, I shuddered with my own orgasm and my panties filled with my own cum.

But that was beside the point. I was interested only in the taste and feel of Marcus's cum. It was warm and salty and felt like yogurt on my tongue. It tasted, well, I don't really know. It tasted like my own (yes, Madison had made me), but richer, more manly. With that last thought, I felt humiliated. I would never be the man Marcus was.

My mouth was full and I slid my lips off him, but he wasn't done cuming yet and I took another spurt to my face. I reveled in the feeling of Marcus's cum sliding slowly down into my stomach. I sat back down on my feet.

Awareness of other things came back and I was hearing Kendra saying, "My ass. My ass. Push deeper baby. My ass. My aaaaaaaaass. And then she was unintelligible as her cum passed through her.

Funny thing, though, Marcus wasn't soft this time. He was still rock hard. "I'm coming baby girl, be ready for me." He got up and I turned to watch the girls still going at it. I watched Marcus move behind Kendra and slip his cock into her cunt while Madison was probably licking both of them at the same time.

I was reduced to just watching.

The three of them continued until Marcus grunted and pulled back and spray his — still more — jizz all over Madison's face and Kendra's pussy. Then Madison came and Kendra came, and by some unknown signal they all stopped moving. There was more, later, but I'll let you imagine it all.

The weekend with Marcus and Kendra was amazing. I was able to leave my maid clothes the next day as Madison and I took the two of them out to see the sights. Marcus reveled in his having three women escorting him around. There was a certain amount of touching going all around and I just had fun being Darlene.

I remember just sitting with Madison, at one point while Kendra and Marcus were looking at a plague somewhere, and asking her, "Are you happy, honey?"

"Hell yes, this is perfect. How about you?"

"Yes, just perfect." I pulled her to me so her head rested on my shoulders.

"When they go home, I'm still gonna want other women to fuck."

"I know. I want you to have them. Whether or not you include me."

"I expect there'll be some of both. Real men, too."

"What?"

"I will want more real men too."

"Oh. Of course."

"Do you want to share them too?"

"I don't know. It might be Marcus is my only man."

"We'll see, Darly. But no more Marcus for you?"

"I def want more Marcus. Just not sure about other guys."

"Oh, baby, you're so cute."

12