Brightthorn Ch. 02: Summoning

Story Info
Leoric is prepared to serve Esandra's master.
6k words
4.58
8.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick Author Note! Kink warning list, skip down to the story proper for no spoilers, but here's the warning!

Features: Gender Transformation, Non-con, and Non-Human!

*****

The noise of her chanting was the first thing he heard. Esandra was loudly saying phrases in a tongue he didn't understand. Even if he knew the language the muffled sounds reaching his clouded mind would have meant nothing. The last events that had happened to him slowly returned, Esandra revealing part of her plan, that she was going to summon a demon, and then drugging him. He didn't know what she had done to him, but he felt completely sapped of strength. His entire body felt as if it was burning, and even without his sight returning yet he could tell he was dripping in sweat.

Leoric tried again to open his eyes, but they were too heavy. He barely got them halfway open before he had to give up. He could see the blurred silhouette of Esandra in front of him, still seemingly naked. The cave was brighter now but he couldn't make out anything else. The next attempt to open his eyes was even more difficult than the first and he wasn't able to see anything before darkness took him again. Instead, he tried to speak, his mouth was dry, even his tongue. All he managed was to mumble out an incoherent sound. What had the witch done to him?

The noise he made seemed to have gotten her attention, moments later he felt her moving next to him, the back of her hand pressing against his forehead. "I was worried you weren't going to make it." His hearing was slowly returning and she did actually sound concerned, but that hadn't stopped her from doing what she had.

"What did you do?" he asked slowly, the words coming out as a croak from his dry throat.

"Hush, don't speak." It was far more concerned than the last time she had told him to be quiet. She walked away from him, and a moment later he felt a glass pressed against his lips. "Drink."

The last time she had done this it ended up with him in this decrepit state. He tied to turn his head and refuse it, but even that was a struggle.

"Don't be a child, it's just water." She tilted the glass up, and he felt the cool liquid against his lips and tongue. True to her word it did seem to be water. He happily drank it down as she tilted it higher and higher. As she withdrew the empty glass he felt a damp cloth against his face, a small reprieve from the heat he was feeling.

It seemed like his strength was slowly returning, not in any proper way, but enough that he tried opening his eyes again. It was a struggle holding them up, but this time he managed to,. looking face to face with Esandra. She looked relieved to see him opening his eyes.

She brought the cloth down, wiping his cheeks. "I had never done that spell before, I didn't expect the effects to be so trying on you, I'm-"

"Don't say you're sorry again." Leoric eyes narrowed into a glare. "You're still holding me captive and summoning a demon, you don't get to apologize for it." He was able to speak much easier now, but his voice still sounded odd to him. "What did you do to me?"

She took the cloth away from his face, meeting his eyes before her gaze faltered. "Fine, I won't say it again. I'm only doing this because I have to though if I don't... well you wouldn't care, but it's either me, you, or one of those women you freed, and he'll go easier on you than me, at least you won't have failed him again," she said referring to the demon.

"Sorry if I don't feel any sympathy for the witch who tied me up and drugged me with some spell." He realized why his voice sounded odd, it was a higher pitch than usual. "Esandra, look at me." Leoric waited for her to look back up to him. "Now for the last time, what did you do to me?"

The witch didn't answer him right away. She seemed to be struggling to find the words to say. Leoric noticed something else strange before he had taller than Esandra, now the two of them were eye to eye.

"My bloodlines contract with the demon is a long and complicated one. My grandmother is the one who made it, cursing her children and grandchildren into service," she began.

"I really don't care about your family's backstory. Tell me what was in the chalice."

She scowled at the interruption, "Alright, I'll skip ahead. There is only one way I get out of the contract with him. He wants a vessel. If I get him that then I am free to go. For the first time in my life, I won't have a demon breathing down my neck and threatening hellfire if I disobey."

Leoric's heart sank at the news. "And what? You're giving me to him?"

Esandra actually laughed at that, "Oh don't be silly, you aren't remotely a suitable vessel, not a drop of magic in you." The amusement quickly fell from her face and she couldn't quite meet his eye again.

That was a relief, he couldn't imagine what being possessed by a demon would be like. Proper demons, not lesser ones like imps and succubi, were supposed to be beings of utter hatred and destruction. "Then what do you need me for?"

She didn't even try looking back at him. "He isn't looking to possess someone," she answered slowly, "he wants an heir. Half human, half demon, but born on our plane."

"Demonspawn? If he wants an heir what good am I to him? And why don't you have it and not force someone else to?" This quest was clearly over his head, there were more qualified adventures that should have been sent to handle such a dangerous task.

Esandra gave a nod, not looking up. "I would have. If bearing his demonic heir would have freed me from him, I would. But I can't. The specific magic he is working requires a virgin, and as you're familiar with I'm not. Hence why I needed one of those women that you freed."

"You were going to force one of them to bear this demon's child? How could you possibly think of doing that to someone?" Leoric couldn't believe she would do something so evil.

"You wouldn't understand." She swallowed looking away from him, but not before Leoric could see the complete fear on her face. "I tried not to help him, the things he did, I can't fail him again."

"With the women gone what are you going to do then? Why are you still summoning him if you don't have what he wants? Isn't this just going to make things worse for you?" Leoric was more confused than ever.

"That brings me to what was in the chalice. I have to summon him tonight and now. I didn't have a choice. I know you don't believe me, but I more than anyone wish things weren't this way. I needed a virgin woman. You and your companions interfered and took away my only options. I would have taken one of them, but neither of them are virgins. So..." she finally looked back up to him. "I had to take you and do some spell work and..." Her words slowly trailed off, and her eyes again fell, but this time it wasn't to her feet it was down and along his body.

"I don't understand, I-" Leoric's eyes followed hers, finally looking down for the first time since waking up. The front of his brown undershirt was bulging outwards. Not only that it was hanging loose on him, the neck of it low enough that he could see skin, cleavage, his cleavage. "What-" His eyes looked further down, his pants had never been pulled up after Esandra had finished with him. Now they hung even lower on his legs, down around his ankles. His cock was nowhere to be seen, instead, there was a slit, and a small patch of hair topping it. He couldn't even form words.

"If it means anything, you are quite pretty," Esandra offered weakly, trying to make light of what she had done.

His eyes refocused on her. He was still weak, he didn't know if he would be able to stand if he wasn't tied up, but he could feel his anger rising. "You turned me into a woman! Is this funny to you? Why? How?" Panic raced through him, her breathing picking up more. "How could you do this to me?" She looked down again, watching her own chest move with each breath she took.

"Listen." Esandra stepped closer, the two of them face to face and she brought her hands up to hold Leoric's head still and to look at her. "This is a terrible horrible thing I did to you, I know that. I will do whatever I can to help you from here out. You'll never forgive me and I accept that. I know you didn't have any choice in this and I forced it on you, but you are saving my life. I can never repay you."

Esandra held Leoric there for several long moments and she felt her heartbeat slowly returning to normal. The weakness was still there, but the burning up had all but disappeared. This didn't seem entirely real, she thought that she might wake up from a dream at any moment, but the sinking in her stomach told it was all too real.

Her eyes looked away from the witch's glancing down at the other woman's naked body. Considering how dire and nightmarish her circumstances were it seemed stupid to be distracted by such a thing. She couldn't help it though, she also couldn't help comparing the size of her new chest to Esandra's. She was still covered up by her undershirt, but it seemed she was quite a bit bustier than the witch. She didn't know if it was just her mind trying to cope with everything by distracting her so she didn't go crazy. This was all far far outside her wheelhouse.

Leoric hadn't even noticed that she was already referring to herself as she. Even thinking about that fact was strange, perhaps it was part of the spell or some other work by Esandra to make her play along. She could almost feel herself beginning to accept her new form.

"So what now?" she asked, looking back up to Esandra's dark eyes. She clearly couldn't fight against what the witch and the demon were going to do.

The witch seemed taken aback by the acceptance of the situation. "He is going to be here soon." She glanced back at the center of the room. The table had been moved to the side and a thick layer of black powered had been poured in the center of it. "He won't be able to be here for long, so he will..." she took a breath before continuing, "want to breed right away."

Leoric felt her heart stop at that. That hadn't even crossed her mind. "He's going to..." The thought of sex with a man hadn't even entered her mind as a possibility. She had already caught herself staring at Esandra, but that was one thing, this was another. And it wasn't even a man, it was a demon.

"Yes," Esandra said simply.

"Oh." That was all Leoric could say. What else could she say? Her day had consisted of being captured by a witch, used and ridden by her, then transformed into a woman to be used as a broodmare by a demon?

"I will do what I can to help you, during and after." She was about to say more when there was a sudden roar of air from the center of the room. "He's coming," Esandra said, eyes wide. "We have no time. I don't deserve it, but please trust me that I'm doing everything I can to make this as bearable as possible." She turned back to the center of the room.

Leoric looked past her, watching the black powder. The air above it was starting to shimmer as if from heat, and then the center of it ignited sparking and spreading out. The inner circle burned away, moving out and forming a ring. The inside of the ring was even darker than the black powder as if it was a complete void of light. Then out of the darkness, a hand reached up, pulling forward from the ring. The hand was large and clawed, three-inch talons topping each finger. Another hand appeared grabbing onto the other side of the ring. There was a sudden heave of air as the two arms pushed up, dragging the rest of the demon's body through the portal.

Leoric hadn't known what to expect, demons rarely walked this plane, and when they did much more talented adventurers than her were sent to deal with them. The destruction and death the brought made them some of the most dangerous beings that existed. This thing was a monster. The portal sealed behind him as his entire body came through. His glowing green eyes looked over the two of them as it leaned forward, resting on his knuckles. The demon was easily eight feet tall and forced to stoop over in the confines of the cave. He was twice as broad as a man, with dark red skin and corded muscle on every inch of his frame. Thick sets of horns sprouted from his head and curled back. A black mane of hair fell down his back, and his face was a twisted imitation of a human. His eyes were far too small, his mouth too large, his nose two simple slits. His legs ended in hoofs.

If she hadn't been tied up, Leoric would have been recoiling away from him. If she had a way to escape or bargain her way out she would have already been doing it. Each moment looking up at the demon was a test, the monster was beyond anything Leoric had ever seen before. Ghouls, husks, sunken, all the disgusting beasts she had seen paled in comparison to him. At any moment Leoric thought she would pass out, her breath was completely uncontrolled and she was squirming back against her bonds, again and again, rubbing her wrists red as she tried to escape.

As the demon appeared she could see Esandra's entire posture and demeanor change. The witch had been so confident and threatening up until recently. She had been so dangerous but now she seemed like she was more in Leoric's position than anything, that she would rather be anywhere than here.

Esandra glanced back at her, fear was clear on the witch's face even despite trying to hide it. She looked pleading back at Leoric, urging her to remain silent. She stepped forward slowly, looking up at the towering demon and calling out, "Master, I have summoned you as instructed."

There was a rumbling chuckle from the demon's massive chest. "Indeed, you have not failed me this time. A refreshing turn of events." His sunken green eyes moved over Esandra, taking in her current state before he looked over to Leoric. As bad as she thought his presence was his gaze was worse, Leotic couldn't even breath as he looked at her. "And you have brought me a bride. You have surpassed my expectations." His eyes returned to the witch. "You recovered well enough from your last flaying, but it seems like the lesson was taken to heart. I knew you could be trained to complete your task."

Esandra was standing stiffly before him, at hearing his last words she winced slightly, unconsciously rubbing her back. "Yes, Master. I did not fail you again."

"She is a virgin then?" The demon leaned forward on his knuckles, his head dipping closer to Leoric, inspecting her. She turned away and closed her eyes as he approached, as terrifying at the creature was, it was even worse up close. The demon sniffed at her, his nose almost pressed against her. "Good, good. She will be suitable to carry my heir." His breath was hot like coals against Leoric's skin and smelled of smoke.

The demon opened his mouth, a forked tongue slipping out of it, the rough surface of it pressing along Leoric's cheek. She shivered in repulsion as it pressed against her, trying to pull away from him however she could, straining against the ropes. Her struggles seemed to amuse the demon, his tongue flicking lower along her slightly exposed cleavage. The rough surface lashed against her sensitive skin, tormenting her further before he finally pulled back from her.

Leoric had barely been in the presence of the demon for more than a minute and she already understood why Esandra was saying she had to do this. If Leoric could serve up someone else to escape his presence she would, and she had only been terrorized by him this short time. She couldn't imagine what Esandra had gone through, bound to him since birth.

"She will. I have but one humble request, Master," Esandra asked from the side, moving up to stand beside Leoric. Even shaken as she was, she seemed to be trying to make good on her claim to help Leoric however she could. She reached a hand behind the log, taking Leoric's hand and giving it a brief squeeze.

The demon's eyes narrowed and scowl spread across his mouth. "And what would that be? You have only just gotten back into my good graces, it would be a shame to fall so quickly."

"I will be staying with her, to make sure your child is born safe and healthy, and by the same token it would help the process if she wasn't harmed, and she was healthy to carry your child," Esandra said.

"Your concern for my heir is endearing, are you certain you truly wish to leave my service?" The demon didn't wait for an answer. "Very well, I will attempt to keep the bride intact. I am impatient to be on with it, I left the harem unattended for a week, to make sure tonight went as planned." His gaze returned to Esandra's naked form, wandering along her. "Perhaps I was mistaken to preclude you from it. If you were to reconsider the bargain I would be willing to let you attend to me personally."

"I am flattered, Master, but I would only diminish the beauty of your harem," Esandra answered quickly, trying her best to mask her true feelings. The demon nodded along in agreement. Leoric could tell by the sudden tightening of her hand that the very idea of that horrified her. "But I will attend to you in preparation for the conception." It seemed that this was her plan to help Leoric, to take as much of the demon's lust as she could before forcing Leoric to bear it.

The demon nodded again, "Very well, I do not want to break the virgin after all." He pulled back from Leoric, straightening up slightly and slouching back. "Come, service your Master." A clawed hand beckoned Esandra to him.

Leoric hadn't seen it before, perhaps she had been trying to avoid it. Between the demon's legs was his cock. He wasn't wearing any clothes so it obviously exposed. The base was shrouded in a mess of black hair, but the rest of the length was bared in the torchlight. The massive red length was only semi-erect, the surface of it covered in ridges. The tip of it was jet black, along with his heavy hanging balls. Leoric couldn't imagine taking a normal man into her new sex, let alone this monster.

Esandra looked back to her, giving her hand a final squeeze. Leoric could see the dread and fear in her face, along with the sadness of subjecting Leoric to the same fate. She pulled her hand away and walked forward between the demon's legs. At his height, his cock hung right in front of her face as she stood. The pale skinned witch reached forward, both of her hands were needed to wrap around his cock. Her fingers moved along the ridged surface of it, stroking him. A rumble of pleasure sounded from his chest, the demon settling back further and letting her work him. Esandra didn't wait long before moving in closer to him. Leoric could see the look of disgust on her face as she brought her mouth down, stretching it open to wrap her lips around the head of his cock.

"I didn't understand the depths of your dedication until now, Esandra," he growled, peering down at her as she took more of his cock into her mouth. "Perhaps I should have made better use of it before now?"

She didn't respond, pushing herself to take as much of him as she could. Leoric could see that she was already gagging on his length, bobbing her head along the portion of it that she could take. His length had only swollen more since she had begun, the thick red and black length filling her hands and mouth. The thick shaft was too much for her to handle, and even as she tried taking more of him she only succeed in drenching his length in her spit.

"I could not have every woman bound to me servicing me like this, there is work to be done, but perhaps this was a better place for you? You rarely succeeded at your given duties, your service might have been better suited to being cleaning my cock before I gave the more beautiful women in the harem my attention." A talon came forward brushing through her white hair, the demon growling again at her continued efforts.

12