Bring Me to Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andaryll
Andaryll
220 Followers

Brushing her lips to the top of my head, I felt as much as heard her reply, "Well, I'll admit I was a bit concerned at first, especially with some of your clients... you have some very influential people on your client list, but it was incredible just how much they trusted your guidance and got onboard with your recommendations."

I shook my head gently where it rested against her, "Our recommendations, sweety. I may have had final approval, but you were fantastic in your own right. Even if it weren't for everything else you've become, I would be grateful for just how much easier you make the day to day work." I took a sip of my wine before setting the glass aside, then turned and nipped gently at her neck, my voice dropping as I continued, "Not that I'm any less grateful for everything you do for me outside of work."

I felt the low rumble in her chest as she purred in response to my nip, and putting her own glass aside she deftly turned around, moving me with her so that before I realized it I was stretched out on the couch with her above me, and stared deep into my eyes, "Careful with those teeth love, could be consequences for biting."

Slowly, deliberately, I lifted my head and brought my mouth to hers, catching her lower lip between my teeth and pulling it back a bit as I nipped, "What if I want those consequences?"

If her eyes had been burning with her desire before, I didn't have words to adequately express what I saw there now. Clasping my face in her hands, she dropped her lips to mine and devoured me with her kiss as she slipped her knee between my legs, pressing her thigh up firmly against my core. I felt her heat pour into and through me as I opened myself to her, surrendering to her embrace as she sucked on my tongue.

Her hands slipped down to my shoulders, then to my waist, seeking the hem of my shirt and I whimpered my need into her mouth as she tugged it free from my slacks, deftly undoing the buttons without breaking her feasting of my lips, and pushing it down my shoulders just far enough to expose me while using it to pin my arms behind me. Next I felt her palms graze over my stomach, her fingers pushing my bra up over my chest, not bothering with the clasp as she bared my breasts. Nipping at my tongue, she slid down biting gently at my jaw and throat, her teeth claiming me as they trailed down my neck and past my collar. I heard myself moan as she kissed the base of my throat, the top of my collar, and down over my bra to my exposed breasts.

Though I was more than willing, there was no question that she was taking what she wanted as her teeth caught one nipple, her tongue lashing across it while she slid one hand over to squeeze my other breast, trapping its twin bud between her fingers and pinching it. My hips were bucking up, eager to press against her, but each time I found the contact I desperately craved she would shift her thigh to break it. The first time I thought it had been just a frustrating mistake, but quickly discovered with each ensuing shift that she was deliberately denying me.

I tried to reach for her hips to hold her in place, and my arms came up short, trapped by my shirt. I growled my frustration and she gently bit my nipple trapped between her teeth, drawing a sharp gasp from me. Closing my eyes, I tilted my head back against the couch and focused on the feel of her. A tumult of feelings poured through me as Mikey had her way with my breasts, unable to participate as I wished, I felt exposed, vulnerable, helpless beneath her. Despite these feelings, I didn't feel any fear or nervousness, instead I felt her love, her need, and even in this moment where she essentially controlled me, still I felt her need to protect me. She somehow made my helplessness feel sexy rather than scary, and I gave in to the experience.

I felt my hips jerk up as Mikey's hands slipped under my ass and lifted me, a pillow slid under my back to keep my hips up, and whether or not it was intentional it pressed my shirt down further trapping my arms even more. At this point, a tiny part of me that was somehow still capable of clear thought realized I couldn't move my arms at all even if I wanted to.

Rather than focus on that thought too much, the far louder voice of my desire told that thought to mind its own business and I groaned as I felt my slacks being unbuttoned, the grating sound of the zipper drawing my attention briefly, and then they were being pulled down my legs as Mikey's tongue laved my navel. Without taking off my panties, her lips drifted over the siky material covering my mound and again I felt her teeth claiming me in tiny nibbles. With each little bite I thrust up towards her, and with each thrust she pulled back maddeningly. I felt her hands gliding up my thighs as this dance of lips, teeth, and pelvis continued. Kiss, advance, nip, thrust up, retreat and kiss somewhere else. My world had narrowed down to focus entirely on us, if someone walked in right now I doubt I would have noticed, and then her fingers were upon me.

I moaned as instead of exploring my sex as I'd hoped, she instead just took hold of the crotch of my panties, sliding her fingers into it and pressing their backs up against me. I savored even this light contact, and then as I felt her hand jerk I heard a ripping sound followed by her pulling away the torn material to expose me to her fully. Her teeth lightly grazed my swollen lips, riding my thrusts expertly without ever breaking contact or providing more than she was ready to give me. It seemed an eternity passed as she teased me with light nips, loving kisses, and the tiniest licks around my sex, and then suddenly my vision exploded in stars and I heard a scream of raw pleasure that must have been mine as she bit my clit, her tongue thrusting over it again and again, while simultaneously thrusting two fingers deep inside me. I shuddered through a massive orgasm, and as I slowly settled down Mikey slid up next to me, sucking her fingers clean, and caressed my cheek while looking lovingly into my eyes.

"That," I heard the croak in my voice, swallowed and tried again, "That was incredible."

"I aim to please," she grinned and handed me my wine glass, "How about after you catch your breath we continue this in the bedroom?"

"Mmm, I hope by continue you mean it's my turn to have my way with you..."

Her smile was all the answer I needed as we quickly finished our wine. I had let my shirt fall to the couch, and removed my bra, as I sat up, so I was sitting topless and enjoying the effect it had on Mikey as I set my glass down, empty this time, and stood up while kicking off my slacks from around my ankles. "You ripped my panties," I commented, as I removed them as well.

"They got in my way," she laughed, "I didn't exactly hear you complaining at the time."

Picking up my discarded clothes, I winked at her, "No, I suppose not. Now, so there're no doubts, I am completely naked and heading to the bedroom. When you're done your wine, I'd very much like for you to join me."

Downing the last bit of her wine in one swallow, she didn't hesitate to stand and practically chased me to the bedroom.

Mikey - Wednesday, December 31st, 2014

I woke up the next morning a bit ahead of the alarm and enjoyed the feel of Lexie pressed against me. We had fallen asleep after making slow, passionate love for what felt like hours, and even though I knew we must have got to sleep quite late, I didn't think I had ever felt so well rested.

Lexie muttered in her sleep as I shifted, pressing herself back against my chest, and I chuckled softly as I wrapped my arm around her, holding her close. Reflecting on the night before, I thought, not for the first time, that she was able to elicit such a range of feelings from me. At time I felt protective, wanting to shield her from any hurt, at others sensual, enjoying each other for hours: Not just physically, but connecting on a far deeper level as we had before falling asleep. The first time last night had surprised me though, I'd never felt such a raw, unbridled desire and I had practically dominated her on the couch. When I'd come down off the initial high, I had worried that I might have frightened her... but she had apparently enjoyed it as much as I did, even if the rest of the night had been less aggressively sexual.

The alarm began to blare its morning wake-up, causing Lexie to grumble as she slowly roused herself and smacked the snooze button drawing another chuckle from me: Lexie was NOT a morning person. I slowly disentangled myself from her, bringing forth more grumbling, and kissed her ear, "I'm going to make us some coffee, love. I have a feeling you'll need an extra mug today."

A soft "Mmmm" was my only response as I got out of bed, throwing on a robe so I could let Max out while getting coffee started. Starting the coffee, I opened the door for Max, closing it behind him with a shiver, and watched him through the plate glass of the sliding door. He ran around for a bit, diving into the snow, before going to the corner he always did his business in and relieving himself. Letting him back in, I scratched his ears and he nosed my hand before running to his bowl and giving me an imploring look.

"You ready for your breakfast, boy?" A quick bark was followed by him sitting and waiting expectantly. I looked in the fridge, finding his food, and set out a bowl for him as the coffee finished. Checking in on Lexie, I saw her turning off the alarm as she got out of bed and I slipped back to the kitchen to prepare her mug with the flavored creamer she liked.

She joined me in the kitchen, wrapped in a robe of her own, and looking incredibly sexy with her hair tousled and the top of her robe not quite fully closed offering enticing glimpses of her pale skin beneath. She mumbled something that might have been 'good morning' and went straight for the coffee I'd prepared for her. Taking a long sip, she sighed in appreciation and a bit of light entered her eyes as she started waking up in earnest. Max had apparently decided that was good enough for him as he ran up and nosed her free hand, demanding some attention and she obliged him by scratching his ears and chin.

"I was thinking after my parent's tonight, it would be easier to go back to the house rather than the condo. If you wanted to stay over, Max is more than welcome to come along?"

Smiling over her mug, Lexie nodded, "Sounds good to me, we're off the rest of the week after today again so spending some time out of the city will be nice." The look in her eyes let me know she had more to say and was looking for the words, so I waited patiently until she added, "So, I had a bit of a surprise set up while we were at work yesterday. Actually Jonathan gave me the idea when he asked us to make ourselves scarce and all..."

"Lexie, you know I'd love nothing more than to skip out on work and spend the day with you, but this isn't the best week, we actually are swamped..."

I trailed off confused as she laughed, "No, no we're working today, that's for sure... but I thought we could work from here instead of going to the office. It will be easier to prepare for tonight, and the weekend, as well."

"Ok, I can use my laptop..."

She shook her head and just said, "Come." As she walked towards her home office, I followed confused until she opened the door. My first thought was that things had been moved, then I realized that a second desk had been added complete with a computer and dual monitors like we had at the office. I looked from the second desk to Lexie confused, and saw her grinning like the cat that got the canary, "I thought it might be good for you to have a proper office space here so you aren't stuck on your laptop every time you need to get work done."

"Lexie... this is..." I was speechless, I wanted to protest that it was too much, but knew she'd just counter that this was just a practical setup and not a gift. Whether I used the setup or not, it was a business convenience for her and wouldn't change anything, so instead I settled on "Thank you, but... when did you even have time to arrange this?"

Mimicking my teasing over remembering coffee orders the day before, she chirped "Good girl. As for the office, I have a local guy who handles my IT needs. When I work from home I need to make sure I have a reliable platform, and he's done well working with a network of portfolio managers across town, so he's familiar with our specific needs. He even has a local distributor for hardware so can often get parts same day. After Jonathan gave us the heads up on Monday to work from home today, I put in the call and he set this up while we were at work yesterday." That said, she gave me a quick kiss and headed back to the bedroom before I could respond.

Shaking my head, I decided to make up some breakfast since we'd be working from home today, and went back to the kitchen getting out bacon, eggs, smoked ham, and swiss cheese. A couple omelettes with bacon sounded pretty good and wouldn't take long to cook up.

I was just finishing up as Lexie joined me, dressed casually in jeans and a light shirt, and refilled her coffee, "Smells delicious love, thank you for thinking of it."

Lexie's endearment startled me, she said it so casually and yet... "Love? You love me?"

"I don't know, haven't thought about it..." a cheeky grin spread across her face... at my look of alarm, she landed a sloppy kiss on my lips, "Of course, silly. What did you think?" Her eyes turned a bit more serious as she continued, "Before I met you, I was just surviving one day at a time, you've given me something to really live for, how could I not fall for you?

I was so happy I was unable to fully process what had just happened, so I decided to serve up breakfast, plating the food and refilled my own coffee before setting everything on the table. Brushing a kiss to Lexie's cheek as I slipped past her with the plates, I commented "Figured we had a bit of extra time since we didn't have to go in today, and I was hungry. You gave me quite a workout last night. Oh, and, I love you too."

I had the pleasure of seeing a faint blush spread over her cheeks, though she didn't miss a beat throwing my retort from last night back at me, "I didn't hear any complaints at the time."

Laughing, I sat down opposite her and acknowledged the point, "No, definitely no complaints."

After breakfast Lexie cleaned up the dishes while I got dressed Following her lead, I dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt before joining her in the office. "Anything new, or are we going ahead with yesterday's plan?"

Looking up from her monitor, Lexie replied "Nothing significant, Tom must have got the word out to some other Analysts that I was looking for updates; mostly some short comments that nothing special is expected over the next year, but a couple items that may be worth reviewing next quarter. So for today, we stick to plan."

The rest of the morning and afternoon was pretty much a repeat of the day before, we had lunch delivered so we could focus on finishing early and even though we had planned to finish a bit earlier than usual in consideration of our plans that night, it was with more than a bit of surprise that I realized we had finished everything we had planned and it was barely past four. We were definitely ahead of schedule for the day.

As I was about to comment, Lexie's phone rang and she answered, "Alexis Hart speaking." She paused and then, "Oh, hi Marc... I worked from home today, Mikey too... dammit, I meant Mikaela... none of your business Marc..." Suddenly the color drained from her face and she choked out, "Don't you dare."

Jumping up, I grabbed the phone from Lexie as she sat down, "This is Mikaela, what's the problem Marc?"

His voice was clear from the other end, "If you and Alexis are in a relationship, I'm happy for you, I am, but I can't have you working together, it's generally frowned on to have people in a relationship working on the same team."

Calmly, I took a deep breath and decided to play the card I'd avoided so far before answering him, "If you feel the need to make a recommendation to that effect, I understand. With that said, I've reviewed the policies on workplace relations thoroughly and as long as there is no reporting relationship, the most you can enforce is having us sign some relationship agreement with HR. Unless, of course, you want to try and make this a bigger issue than it is?"

"Dammit Mikaela, are you really going to do this to me? Do you have any idea the kind of crap I'm going to have to put up with, not least of which is claims of favoritism towards Alexis, given who your father is?"

"Marc, I fought tooth and nail to be able to work alongside Alexis, and I got here on my own merit - nothing more. You know that, and if you think for a moment that I'm going to meekly accept being reassigned..."

"Fine! I'll play dumb and pretend I don't know anything, but at least help me out by not being too obvious in the office?"

Smiling, I squeezed Lexie's shoulder, "Thank you Marc, and I think we can manage not to be too blatant about things at work."

With a sigh, he continued "Anyways, the reason I was originally calling, I've noticed a lot of activity in Alexis's accounts the last couple days, and wanted to know if I needed to be looped in on anything?"

Clicking the mute on the phone, I turned to Lexie, "He'll ignore us being together if we agree not to be too obvious in the office. He was calling because he noticed a lot of activity from you and wondered if you wanted to loop him in?"

Reflecting for a moment, she responded "Normally I'd brush him off by telling him I just have a hunch... but since he's willing to ignore us being together, I suppose I can share some of our information with him... not everything, but enough to point him the right way. Tell him to check his e-mail."

Removing the mute from the phone, I continued with Marc, "She said she had a hunch..."

"Of course she did."

"... That you should check your e-mail."

"Wait, what?"

"She just forwarded you a preliminary analysis we asked for the other day, between that and the trade reports you get you should be able to have a productive meeting," Lexie barely smothered her laugh at that, "with your other managers. We have to get back to work now, was there anything else you needed?"

"No... well, yes... I'm not on speaker am I?"

"No," I responded. Whatever he wanted to say he didn't want Lexie to hear, and I could always fill her in if she needed to know.

"Look, I know I'm usually stuck being the bad guy, it's part of being the boss, but... for what it's worth, I'm happy she has you. After... well, if she hasn't told you, it's not my place, but I didn't think she would ever let someone else in again. If you hurt her, though..."

"Thank you Marc, let us know if you need anything else, okay? You can count on me."

Hanging up, I turned to Lexie who was shaking her head, "Did you just threaten our boss?"

Laughing, I kissed her forehead, "I wouldn't exactly say threaten... though I did remind him that I could make his life miserable. He did say that whatever workplace issues may arise, he's happy for us... and then he may have warned me of what cataclysmic date would await me if I ever hurt you," I added with a grin. "He seems like a good friend, and really wants what's best for you. He was also surprised that you actually shared your prelims, a first for you?"

Lexie relaxed noticeably at this reassurance, and even giggled at Marc's threat, "Yeah, I've always argued that if another portfolio manager needed to know how I managed my clients, they were welcome to pay me to manage their portfolios for them."

Bursting out in a fresh bout of laughter, I shook my head, "Wow Lexie, and I thought I was good at shutting people down. Are you okay?"

Andaryll
Andaryll
220 Followers