Bring Out Your Dead Valentine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please get out, you're making it difficult to drive," I demanded then realized that all I had to do was think my response. No words were needed.

"No, I like it here. You're quite intelligent. There's a lot of stuff to look at," she went quiet although her rummaging around inside my mind was icky, "you're not in love with Ronnie at all, are you?"

I shook my head then realized the futility of it.

"We're friends whose needs dovetail quite nicely, but she's too wild. She'd have to settle down a lot before I wanted a steady relationship with her."

"Is that what they call sex in college?"

I sensed her amusement.

"Our relationship is good clean summer fun. In the autumn we will say goodbye to each other, promise to keep in touch, never will, and resume our social lives at different colleges. Other things are more important than our relationship. I need to finish college and so does she. Our summer together will become a pleasant memory."

I pulled up into the driveway of my parents house.

"Why are we here?" Holly asked.

"I want to take a shower and change clothes before going over to Ronnie's."

She was getting easier to bear. The nausea had passed, and slithering sensation wasn't comfortable, but it was interesting to have another personality sharing my head. Was this what schizophrenia was like?

"I'm not crazy," Holly's voice intruded into my thoughts sounding pissed off, "nor am I pissed off."

I sighed and rubbed my temple trying not to think anything.

"You think I'm cute," Holly teased.

I strode through the door and upstairs into my room where I undressed for my shower. When I was naked, Holly took control of my hands which cupped my balls and began stroking my cock.

"O-o-h, this is very nice, not as intense as stroking my clitty was, but nice and I can feel the blood rushing into your cock making it big and hard. Now that is a pleasant feeling."

She continued to massage my cock with my hand and I let her since I was fascinated by the experience of someone else controlling my hand. When I got that familiar tightness deep in my groin, I took over and forced her to stop.

"Why did you do that?" she demanded, "I wanted you to cum."

"A man can't have orgasm after orgasm all night long like a woman can. I want to save it for Ronnie. And by the way, I want you out of me. I want to shower and shave in private."

"Go ahead and do it. I'll stay right here. I want to stay inside of you until you make love with Ronnie, then I'll get out. I promise."

While I was showering and shaving I contemplated allowing Holly to ride along in my body while I made love to Ronnie. It wasn't like Ronnie would know. I could satisfy two women at the same time then Holly would leave.

"After I make love to Ronnie tonight, I want you out of me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, I understand."

Holly's acceptance drifted up into my consciousness. I caught a bit of deviousness about her answer. I was tapped into her thoughts too, but not to the extent that she was tapped into mine.

I reviewed my plans for the evening and could see nothing I had to worry about.

Holly explored me a little more as I dressed discovering among other things that my nipples were far less sensitive than hers had been.

"Being a girl is a lot more fun," she reported back to me.

"Being a man is all I know, and I'm happy with it," I replied hoping that would be the end of the conversation.

The drive to Ronnie's house was blessedly short and silent. The wind came in gusts while clouds continued to build in the sky and the air smelled of rain. A summer storm would soon lash the area.

Ronnie met me at the door wearing one of her father's wife beater undershirts. It was big enough on her that the straps barely covered her nipples leaving acres of side boob and cleavage. A bit of areola peeked out because the straps weren't wide enough while the hem almost covered the lower curve of her pert ass. My pale, blond partner was primed and ready.

I pulled my long stem American beauty of a girlfriend into my arms and kissed her while grabbing a double handful of her tight little ass. I will always appreciate the one in my arms rather than pine for perfection. The rewards of that attitude are endless.

"Oh, I like this," Holly said from inside my head, "the arousal you get from hugging her is heart pounding. All a man has to do to get a erection is hug a woman? Men are so weird and so horny."

"You want to see something fun?" Ronnie asked as she gathered up the hem of the undershirt in her hands.

"Sure," I replied.

She held the gathered up hem of the undershirt below her breasts and pulled up until her breasts popped out.

"Doesn't that hurt?" I asked as I stroked one of her formerly squished breasts.

"Not at all. I guess it's a thing. There's gif and gif of busty women doing it on the internet. Do you like it?"

She pulled the undershirt over her head and tossed it onto the nearest chair.

"Or do you like me like this?"

Ronnie struck a Wonder Woman stance with her hands on her hips.

"My God, those titties are magnificent," the feminine voice in my head added.

A brief thought that Holly might be gay crossed my mind.

"I wasn't gay," Holly retorted, "I'm admiring another woman's assets. Women admire women all the time."

"Let's get you out of these clothes so we can get comfortable," Ronnie said while unbuttoning my shirt.

Soon my pants and underwear followed my shirt onto the growing pile on the chair.

"That's better," she said stepping back to admire me while I admired her, "I love running around the house nude. I wish my parents would let me do it."

She cupped her hands over her breasts and then stroked down across her ribs, waist and hips.

"Do you want to fuck first then eat, or vice versa?"

"I do like working up an appetite before I eat."

"Good, that's what I want, too."

Ronnie grabbed my hand and led me up the stairs into her bedroom stopping every few steps to kiss and grope me.

"I've had to wash the sheets twice this week," Ronnie said as she pulled back the bedspread and knelt on the bed striking a pose, "You should reward me for all my hard work to keep this bed nice and fresh."

She sat back on her heels with her legs spread and idly fingered her clit.

"I almost had to start without you," she purred.

I slid onto the bed on my back resting my head on the pillow knowing Ronnie liked to play with my dick before we got serious. She leaned over and kissed my cock before licking the head.

"M-m-m, that's how I like my men. Aroused and salty," she smacked her lips, "is there anything that you would care to taste?"

She offered her breast to me.

I nodded.

"There's a new taste treat sensation going around that I've been meaning to try."

"What would that be?" Ronnie asked playing the country bumpkin.

I sprang at her making her shriek in delight.

"It's call Ronnie flavor and I can't get enough of it."

I sated myself on her soft lips and darting tongue before I began the long trek of trailed kisses down her wonderful responsive body lingering over her crinkled nipples and pierced navel before delving into the fragrant wonderland between her legs. Ronnie communicated her arousal through approving moans that rose to sexual fireworks when I tongued her clit.

"I'm cumming," she shrieked after a few licks.

She clamped my head between her thighs and kicked her heels into my back as a strong orgasm crashed down on her. She cut off my breathing, I thought if I die like this, the embalmer would have a hell of time getting the smile off my face. She relented moments later and I gasped for breath.

"You sure know how to get a girl's attention," she said flapping her hand like a fan.

"She got my attention too," Holly, the voice in my head added, "she makes sex look more fun than an amusement park.

I ignored Holly.

"That was the appetizer. Would you like to go on to the entree now?" I asked grinning up at Ronnie from between her legs.

"And what might that be?" Ronnie said running her hand down my cheek.

"I thought doggie style might be nice this evening," I replied taking her hand from my cheek and kissing it.

"I like that," Ronnie said as she got on her hands and knees pointing that cute little ass in my direction.

I slid in behind her and slipped into her well lubricated pussy hitting bottom on my first stroke eliciting moans from Ronnie and Holly.

"Your cock deep in Ronnie's pussy is paradise! It's so soft and warm and slippery. Is that why men like sex?" Holly asked.

I was too involved to answer. My strokes began slow at first enjoying the tightness and the slipperiness of her pussy.

"Harder and faster," Ronnie demanded on my third stroke.

And we were off to the races. I slammed into her over and over as she pushed her ass back into me. I did drop my hand down and gather a little moisture on my thumb and forefinger which I smeared around her rose bud.

"What are you doing?" Holly's thought appeared in my head.

"Watch."

It was all I could say as I kept up the pace.

When I worked my thumb into Ronnie's ass, her head shot up.

"OHMYGAWD!" she howled as she lost all coordination and dropped face first into a pillow bucking beneath me.

"Is she okay?" Holly's thought appeared in my brain.

"She's fine," I thought back very glad that I didn't have to speak between my gasps of air.

Ronnie, still too winded to move, found my hand on her hip and patted it when we were done.

"You gotta tell me when you're going to do that. You're lucky I didn't pee the bed." Ronnie said between gasps, "but I did enjoy the ride."

"I'm clearly in the wrong body," Holly added from within my brain.

Ronnie rolled over and stroked my face.

"Did you cum? I was so blissed out, I didn't notice."

I shook my head.

"Give me a second to get my heart rate down, then let's get you off so we can order pizza. I'm very hungry."

After a little break, Ronnie rolled over on her back.

"Let's do missionary. I'm too tired for anything else."

I climbed between her legs and slid my cock into her well used channel. I stroked into her at a steady pace allowing Ronnie to get used to me in this position. She began to respond and quickly became orgasmic. I was close myself when Holly slid out of my body. Then Ronnie's eyes went wide before her second orgasm crashed into her.

"This is amazing," Ronnie shouted as I pumped and pumped into her except it wasn't Ronnie.

"What did you do, Holly," I demanded.

The face was Ronnie's, but the expression was Holly's. I hope that makes sense.

Holly rolled her head to look at me with a big grin on her face.

"I slid into Ronnie's body so I could feel what it was like to have you in me. It's wonderful. I feel so full, so warm, and loved. We must do this more! I want you to do that thing to me that you did to Ronnie with your thumb. Make me scream."

I slid out of Ronnie's body and away from her making Holly pout.

"I like this body, Aaron," she ran her hands across her breasts noticing their heft in her fingers, "Ronnie let her defenses down when she allowed you into her body. All I needed to do was slip in as you did. She lacks the iron will you have. I knew that you could and would force me out of your body. Ronnie, by comparison, is a cream puff and I have no problem dominating her."

Holly continued exploring Ronnie's body with her hands.

"Holly, get out of her body," I growled.

"Why? Don't you see this is perfect? You get to make love to me while I wear this Ronnie suit. I want to stay here and please you. I'll be your perfect girlfriend."

She looked at me with pleading eyes while stroking my cock. I was having trouble thinking.

The little old lady ghost who had been watching us from a corner spoke.

"You have to get that ghost out of your girlfriend. Inhabiting another body changes a spirit. It makes them evil and demanding. Their body fades away until all they are is a parasite. Tell Ronnie to look around for a doorway with the golden light. She should be able to see it while the ghost inhabits her body."

I pulled Ronnie into a sitting position. Holly may have control of Ronnie's body, but I was stronger.

"Ronnie, tell me where the doorway is with the golden light coming out of it," I begged.

I grabbed a hank of hair and moved her head around so she could scan the area.

"It's in the roadway out front," Ronnie said in a strained voice as if someone was trying to strangle her, "I can feel it."

I picked up Ronnie/Holly and carried her down stairs as Holly kicked, bit, and scratched at me. I pulled the door open with difficulty as Holly fought harder and harder the closer we got to the golden light.

"Don't make me go there. I want to stay here," she shouted.

Outside a thunderstorm was rolling in under the cover of darkness. I was halfway down the driveway when the skies drenched us. I was grateful the rain had driven everyone inside and the near constant thunder covered Holly/Ronnie's screams.

"Which way do I go now?" I asked as I stood naked in the street with an equally naked woman trying to get away from me. If anyone saw us and called the police, I was deep trouble. Holly/Ronnie pulled off to the left so I turned right and took a couple of steps when a golden light surrounded me. The rain stopped and we were somehow dry.

"Stop, you must come no further," a woman's voice ordered, "creatures of the flesh must not enter."

Two creatures appeared shaped like people but made out of light or ghost stuff.

"I'm here to deliver a wraith named Holly who has taken up residence in this woman's body."

"We know why you're here. We've watched your plan to corrupt our granddaughter."

"That's not what happened at all," I protested, "I..."

The judgmental humanoid knelt down and reached into Ronnie's chest. She then withdrew a sobbing Holly.

"I don't want to be here," Holly wailed from the ground.

"Hush child, this is where you belong. The first thing I want you to do is forget all the sexual filth this man exposed you to."

"Whatever is next is as full of judgmental twits as Earth is," I thought to myself.

The golden light faded and I found myself very wet standing naked in the middle of the road in the pouring rain with an abused looking woman laying at my feet.

"Ronnie, we gotta get out of here," I scooped up her rain slicked body and carried her back into the house.

Once inside, I lay her on the couch and got towels from the bathroom to dry us. Ronnie remained still staring up at the ceiling allowing me to pat her dry. I feared she might be in shock.

When she and I were both dry, she sat up and glared at me.

"What the Hell was that all about?"

"A ghost entered you while you and I were making love."

"A ghost? Where the hell did it come from and why were you calling it Holly?"

I reached out to touch her hand, and she pulled it away.

"I can see ghosts. Holly is the ghost of the girl lying in state at work."

Ronnie's face looked like she had smelled something awful.

"You're fucking ghosts?"

"That's not what happened at all. She was in me, and then she jumped to you because you were having so much fun."

She sat up and pushed me away with both hands.

"Don't touch me! I can still feel her slithering around inside of me" she yelled suppressing a shudder, "are there any other ghosts watching us?"

"There's a little old lady standing in the doorway to the kitchen. She's here a lot."

"Get out, get out, get out and take your ghosts with you," she screamed as she ran from the room.

"Ronnie, we need to talk," I yelled to her as she run up the stairs.

She stopped at the top of the stairs and faced me.

"I don't want to talk, I want you to get out."

My clothes sat on the chair where Ronnie had left them. I dressed and went home.

*****

The next morning I tried to talk to Ronnie on several occasions, but when she saw me, she turned and walked away. When I did corner her, she glared at me with nothing but malice in her eyes.

"Are you Aaron, or am I talking to some foul beast who's taken over his body?" Ronnie said with a sneer.

"It's me, Ronnie. Nobody else."

"You stay away from me. You're too dark," she growled, "I don't know how you live in a world like that, but I can't. Leave me alone."

She looked around probably scanning for invisible ghosts and shuddered.

"This place gives me the creeps. There are ghosts here right now, aren't they?"

She turned and walked away hugging herself. She never spoke to me again though we worked side by side several times during our month and a half of working in the same building.

Holly's departure had a positive effect on her family. They somehow sensed that she was gone and would never return. They talked more of fond memories and less of bitter loss. I saw a few smiles on their faces as they left the funeral home.

I was in the process of wiping down the tables in the break room when Ellen, the funeral director, walked into the room and motioned me to follow her. Had Ronnie complained of sexual harassment and was I about to be fired?

When I walked into her office, she shut the door and I prepared for the worst news possible.

"I hear you learned last night that some spirits aren't very nice at all," a bit of a smirk crossed her face.

"What did Ronnie tell you?" I demanded.

"Oh, Ronnie didn't mention anything, and I don't expect her to. Who would believe her? Estelle told me everything."

The little old lady ghost from Ronnie's house appeared in the room and nodded to me.

"So are you and little Miss Moist Panties done with your fling?" Ellen asked.

I nodded. "She won't even look at me this morning."

"Good, it's time we moved on to your training which is the real reason why I hired you. There aren't many of us that can see the dead," she handed me a card, "that's my address. I'm having a pool party at my house to introduce you around. Be there at six and don't bother bringing a bathing suit. It's not that kind of party."

This summer kept getting weirder and weirder.

12