Bring Out Your Dead Valentine Ch. 03 - Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, but I have other things in mind. What do you think we should do today?" I asked as I gently kissed her neck, "did I mention it's Valentine's Day?"

"I don't know," she shrugged, "we could rent skis and hit the slopes."

She reached down and stroked my growing erection.

"Or maybe not, you seem 'up' for something else," she whispered smiling at me.

I reached over and began rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger making her scrunch up her face.

"We could stroke and kiss on each other until we thought up something to do," I offered.

"You have nice, full lips," she cooed, "I'm betting you're a very good kisser. You have to be gentle with my nipples though, they're very sensitive."

My mama didn't raise no dummies. I know what to do when a woman invites me to kiss her. I pulled that lovely naked body atop mine reveling in the exquisite feel of her soft skin against mine and laid the most passionate kiss I had upon her. She gave as good as she got and we both broke for air breathless.

I slid my hands down her sides to her hips where I grabbed two perfect ass cheeks and fondled them.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm having my way with you at least until you tell me that you don't like it," I stopped and looked at her, "do you like what I'm doing?"

"I do," she replied with a big grin, "I'm new to this, so I'm going to ask a lot of questions."

"You sure you want to do this with me? The first time should be with someone special."

"I am doing it with someone special, silly. You're very special to me. I see great things for us in the future. So you see my first time is with someone I plan to keep around for a long while."

"She's no more a virgin than she is a college student," my ghost protector huffed.

"I was going to tell you in a month or two, but this ice storm moved my schedule up a bit," she continued gazing into my eyes with a contented smile, "I'm not complaining. All I've thought about for the past few weeks is making you mine."

"Shouldn't I have some input into this decision?"

She kissed me gently and nuzzled my neck.

"We'll both agree that getting married is the right thing to do in a few years; as a Wiccan, I see the future better than most. So why postpone the pleasures of sleeping together if we're going to be husband and wife in a few years anyway?"

I turned a critical eye to her. Even without the help of the ghost, I knew there was something hinky about this woman. I'm an ordinary looking guy with little in the way of excess funds. I know some women are attracted to me, but come on. She had over played her hand just a bit.

"I wasn't aware that Wiccans claimed any magical powers," I challenged to make her dance a bit.

"We don't silly," she pecked me on the cheek, "we're so much in tune with ourselves and the natural flow of the world around us that we know the inevitability of love between soul mates."

She kissed me again. Even if this was a ruse on her part, I liked where it was going.

"You and I are inevitable," she grimaced and waved a hand in front of my face, "Oof, your morning mouth could use some help. Take a sip of coffee."

"I'll do you one better, I'll brush my teeth," I replied watching her face.

She was good. Her face didn't betray the slightest frustration when I avoided her coffee and walked into the bathroom.

As I brushed my teeth, it hit me in a flash. The funeral home, I saw her at the funeral home where I worked over the summer. She and her mother had come in to view a very old woman who had died in a traffic collision. It was an unusual funeral; only women attended the service and they were an attractive bunch. I couldn't walk through that area doing my janitorial duties without the attention of the entire group riveted on me. I remembered being creeped out and flattered at the same time. Now I knew why, they were attracted to my newly acquired white aura.

Minutes later I crawled back in bed wondering how old and decrepit this dewy young maiden was under the glamour.

"You don't like my coffee," she pouted.

"Untrue," I said pointing at the cup, "that's not your coffee, that's hotel room coffee from one of those tiny coffee machines that never get cleaned. The coffee from those machines tastes grimy to me. I'll take my chances with the coffee down in the lobby. By the way, as a Wiccan will you turn me into a newt after we've made love?"

"If I could turn you into a newt," she giggled, "it would have been after that gas attack you laid on me yesterday in the car."

"We may have a problem. How will we raise our kids? You're a Wiccan and I'm a reformed Druid. We no longer sacrifice people and toss their bodies into peat bogs. All the good peat bogs have been taken by the larger congregations."

"You think I'm teasing about us having a long relationship together?" she replied the smile gone.

"I don't know what to think. We can talk about this more and believe me we will, but right now I have this beautiful naked woman in bed with me and other urges are pushing to the forefront."

She reached down and cupped my cock in both hands and smiled.

"Something has definitely pushed to the forefront.

She looked me in the eye.

"Have you had sex with a woman before?"

I nodded.

"Last summer I had sex with a girl I was dating, but it was just sex, and pretty unsatisfying in some ways, but I discovered that I fall in love with the woman I'm having sex with even if we aren't compatible. I realized I was playing with emotional dynamite and could very well end up married to someone I didn't love."

Not totally true, but close enough for today's purposes.

"Then why do you want to make love to me?" Rachael asked.

"You've enchanted me. The more I see you, the more I want to see you. Being with you is like basking in the sun on a warm spring day. You're the first thing I think about in the morning and the last thing I think about at night. I measure time by you, how long it's been since I last saw you and how long it will be until I see you again."

Everything I said was true right up to twelve hours ago when I was informed that she was trying to enslave me. It's a rationalization, but my choices were limited. I could lie my ass off or run screaming from the building. I chose deception over long distance running.

I looked up and saw a single tear running down her face. Damn she was good. Could my ghost be lying to me? It seemed unlikely. As a group ghosts were free of guile.

"Rachael, did I say something wrong?"

"No, you big goof ball," she sniffed, "you said everything right."

Over in the corner my ghost was pretending he was gagging and throwing up.

I kissed her tear away, and followed that with a long deep kiss letting her explore my lips and tongue while she ground her hips against my groin.

"Now, why do you want to make love to me?" I whispered into her ear.

"First of all, you're a man in a world of college boys. You understand yourself and your emotions. Secondly, you're honest with me. Finally, I think we mesh together well. Now make love to me, I'm tired of talking."

"So you want to mesh around?" I deadpanned.

She rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure you've made love to a woman before? There are many proper responses to the question 'will you make love to me?', but none of them include a bad pun. Now, shut up before I turn you into a newt."

"Damn, she's good," I thought to myself, "she almost has be believing that she cares for me even though she's tried to poison me twice."

My best revenge would be to get one good roll in the hay out of her. Yes, I am aware of how that sounds. All I will say in my defense is that I was a horny twenty year old, and it was Valentine's day. If someone tries to trick you, it's okay to trick them back, right?

I kissed her warm, plush lips while enjoying her hips grinding into my groin. I rolled her over onto her back and took a moment to admire her long lean body. Her breasts showed no sag at all, her ribcage tapered down into a narrow waist, her rounded hips flared into lovely slender legs that I hoped she would lock around me in the throes of passion. It might be a glamour and I could be making love to a little old lady. At that moment I did not care. Did I mention I was shallow and horny?

"What are you doing?" she ask looking up at me.

"I'm admiring the perfection that is you."

She raised her arms to me.

"I don't want to be admired right now, I want to be loved."

I kissed her jawline, down her neck, and across her chest lingering at her breast. I took her nipple into my mouth and began sucking on it lightly gradually increasing the vigor.

"When you do that, electric shocks shoot from my nipple to my hips," she murmured while wiggling her hips.

"Good shocks or bad shocks?"

She pulled my head up to kiss me.

"Definitely good shocks, but my right breast feels neglected," she pouted.

I switched breasts, but as I did so I slid my forearm between her legs cupping her ass and pulling my forearm tight against her outer lips.

She scrunched up her face.

"Your forearm between my legs feels feels so good. Now wiggle your fingers."

I did as requested making the muscles in my forearm flex and relax.

"Wow, it feels like you're pulsing against my pussy."

I slid between her thighs and continued kissing my way down her midriff, across her taut tummy finally nestling my chin against her clitoris.

"You're driving me crazy," she murmured behind closed eyes, "I don't think I can take anymore."

At that point, I licked across her clitoris.

"Oh my Gawd," she wailed and began bucking beneath me.

She grabbed my hair and held my mouth against her groin. The strength and and the duration of her orgasm impressed me. When she relented, she pulled me up and kissed me.

"If that's what sex is like with you, count me in."

She kissed my pussy flavored face without hesitation. This woman was no virgin.

"I don't think I'm better than anyone else at sex."

"You're kidding," her eyebrows shot up, "I've heard other girls describe their first time, and it was sad compared to what you did to me."

"We're not done yet," I reminded her, "all I've done so far is get you ready."

"I'm kind of nervous," she whispered, "you seem so big. I'm not sure you're going to fit."

The ghost in the corner let out a loud guffaw. I ignored him, I wanted to pretend that I was bigger than average.

"I'm pretty average," I said in a fit of honesty, "I'll take it slow. Let me know if I start to hurt you."

I slid forward until my cock rested against her outer lips. She took me in hand and lubricated the head with her juices.

"I'm ready, lover," she whispered as she wiggled her hips.

I slid into her stopping when our hips came together. She tapped my back with her hand.

"Stop right there. Let me get used to you."

I chose to believe that more bands of muscles deep in her hips relaxed then contracted until she and I fit together like we were made for each other. I pulled her into a sitting position on my lap facing me while still joined together. I loved the feel of her long legs locked around my hips.

"Ooh, you're deeper in me this way. Why did you pull me up like this?" she asked.

"I want to kiss you as we make love," I replied, "I want to throw my arms around you and be as close to you as one person can be to another."

As we kissed, little movements of her pelvis sent jolts of pure pleasure through me. When I responded by clenching my butt muscles, her eyes shot open.

"I can feel you swelling inside me."

"Do you like it?"

"I do," she nodded, "but I really want you to..."

She blushed.

"You want us to screw now?" I said with a chuckle.

That made her blush even more. How did she blush when she chose to?

Meanwhile my ghost began gesturing like he was going to throw up again. I had to look away. I would have laughed for sure had I continued watching him.

I lay her down on the bed and stroked into her slowly speeding up a bit each time while watching her face. At first, she lay beneath me with her eyes closed concentrating on the sensations within her body, but soon she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her.

Her eyes closed and her face scrunched up in a 'having a wonderful time, so glad you're here' look that told me I was hitting the right spots. The tension built up in her body. Her arms and legs tightened around me.

"So good, Aaron" she repeated in my ear until she yipped, went board stiff, dug her fingernails into my back while flailing beneath me.

I stopped moving and waited for her orgasm to pass amazed at how tightly the muscles in her groin clamped around my cock. Her orgasm appeared to be real, and I hoped it was.

"What did you do to me?" she asked between gasps, "that was so wonderful and a little scary at the same time.

"All I did was kiss and love on you a bit, you did the rest."

"Why are you still hard? Don't men deflate after making love?"

I replied by stroking into her watching her eyes go wide with the sensation. If she was faking, she was good.

"I haven't had my orgasm yet," I explained between kisses.

She became aroused after a few strokes, but this time she slid her hand down to where she could feel me pumping in and out of her. I was the one who went stiff this time as I pumped into her. That triggered a second orgasm in her and once again, she pulled me down on top of her.

"You do amazing things to me," she said cuddling into me afterward, "let's stay like this forever."

"Happy Valentine's Day," I whispered very much aware of her exquisite body beneath mine.

Cocooning sounded like a good idea to me, and that's the way we fell asleep.

I awoke about noon and slipped from the bed trying not to wake her. I dressed in the bathroom to avoid waking her.

"Getting ready to go somewhere?" Rachael's sleepy voice asked from beneath the bedcovers when I walked out.

I bent over and kissed her pillowy lips.

"I'm getting hungry. You're panties are dry, I checked them."

"I don't have the slightest desire to climb into them."

I walked over and looked out the window.

"The sun's out; things are melting, and a few cars are out on the road."

Rachael grabbed her phone and consulted her maps app.

"It says here that the bridge will remain closed until the early morning hours of tomorrow due to high winds and poor visibility. Looks like we're stuck here for another night," Rachel said with a leer.

"I need some lunch, and I'm getting cabin fever. While you get dressed, I'll go down to the lobby and grab myself a cup of coffee."

She got up on all fours and wiggled her pretty little rump at me.

"Are you sure you want to go out when we can stay in and play some more?"

I bent over and kissed one of the offered cheeks. I followed it with a little slap that made her grin. She had a cute butt.

"A lover needs fuel if you want him to perform at his best. We passed a Mexican restaurant in town last night. Why don't I get some chicken tacos for you and a burrito for me and bring it back here? That way you don't have to get dressed."

She sat up on the bed prairie dog style with her butt resting on her heels.

"I'd like that very much. Bring back extra guacamole. I've got the urge to spread it on parts of my body so you can lick it off."

She reached down and stroked her clittoris as she spoke. The woman was seducing me and I was all for it.

"Message received," I replied snapping her a salute.

I grabbed my hat and coat and walked out to the car followed by my ghostly companion.

"Why don't you tell her in your spectral voice to forget about you being a pathfinder. Then you can screw the afternoon and the evening away without worrying about getting poisoned," my ghost offered.

"She's not the only one who knows I'm a pathfinder. Rachel is also talking to her mom on the phone." I replied, "don't witchy moms beget witchy daughters? Commanding Rachel would solve my problem for now, but also give her and her mom another chance to attack me at their own time and place. No, the more I think about it, the more I realize I have to lure the entire family up here so I can handle this once and for all."

I thought for a moment. If Rachel were incapacitated, then I would only have to face her mother.

"What would happen if Rachel drank the potion she's trying to give me?"

The ghost thought for a while.

"When my witch fed it to me, it put me in a coma for three days, and when I awoke, I was a thrall to Esme, my witch. Our relationship was simple: she ordered and I obeyed. I waylaid countless souls to become spies for her."

"How did you get away from her?" I asked.

"Like any witch, she had a room full of deadly ingredients for her potions. After I realized that my life was pretty much over and I would never see my wife again, since I would never get away I made myself a toadstool and cheese sandwich and ate it. An hour later, the neurotoxins did their work and I was dead. That's why I need you to help me. I know my wife has died, but she hasn't crossed over. I'd like you to convince her to move on, or order her."

"Okay, first my problem and then yours."

He nodded in agreement.

My ghost followed me into the restaurant where I placed my order amid the Valentine hearts festooned all over and sat in a chair along the front wall waiting for my food. It was early afternoon, but couples were already celebrating Valentines Day.

"Let me show you a few things while we're waiting. The first is that you don't have to use your voice to communicate with me. Think your message and I'll hear it as long as we're close."

"Can you hear me now?" I thought at him.

"Loud and clear, buddy," he grinned at me, "your emotions come through as well. I sense your fear and anxiety," he paused a moment, "and you're sexual satisfaction. Wow, it's been a while. Thank you."

"Let's move on," I thought knowing that I was blushing, "what else you got for me?"

"This one will take a little concentration," he pointed at the diners sitting at the tables, "don't look at the people, look at the space around the people. Now let your eye's unfocus."

I did as ordered.

"I see a blue aura around everyone. It's bright around the kids, and gets paler as people grow older," I continued to scan the people, "oh, oh there's an old dude in back with a black aura. He's going to die soon, isn't he?"

"You've figured that one out I see."

"Your order is ready, sir," the girl behind the counter announced.

I handed her a twenty dollar bill and a ten. Glanced at her name tag, as I concentrated making sure that I was addressing the girl's soul.

"LYNN, GIVE ME BACK TWO TWENTIES IN CHANGE."

My voice sounded low and gruff. The girl looked up at me, blinked a couple of times and then handed me two twenties in change.

"Miss, you gave me too much change," I said handing the bills back.

"I'm so glad you caught that," she said cringing, "the boss takes my short falls out of my wages."

"Testing your spectral voice?" my ghost asked as we climbed into the car.

I nodded.

"Do I have to address the soul of a living person out loud to get compliance?"

"You're catching on," the ghost smiled, "no you can direct a thought at it. You do need to know their name, however."

"Will the person know I'm addressing their soul?"

The ghost frowned.

"I don't know for sure, but communication between the soul and the body is tentative at best so I'm going to say no. Are you going to use it on Rachael?"

I nodded again.

"By the way, what's your name?" I asked, "if we're going to work together it would be nice to know what to call you."

"I won't tell you."

"Why?"

He looked at me.

"If you know my name, you can order me into the light."

"I wouldn't do that to you."