Bring Your Mother To Work Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers

I reach between her legs and pull the vibrator out of her dripping wet pussy. It makes a sloppy sucking sound. I see her blush, when she hears it. I take my cock out and slide right into her spread open and VERY ready pussy. She moans and grinds her ass back against me, trying to drive my cock deeper into her. I fuck her slow, in deep, long strokes. I cup her full tits with both hands. I love the feel of the lace against my palms. I rub them in circles. I feel her nipples harden against my palms. I roll her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. I hear her moan and gasp. I keep her in a state of almost overwhelming stimulation. I kiss along her neck. I nibble it. I nibble and kiss down to her shoulder. I BITE it. I growl into her ear, "You are MINE... You understand that don't you?"

"GOD YESSSSS," she moans in response.

"Look out there, Mom. All of that, is ours. With me, you can have the world. You are the Queen, to my King. But you are also my whore, yes?"

"Yes...yes... YES... I am YOURS... I am your WHORE..."

I pick up my pace and fuck into her harder and faster. I feel her orgasm building quickly. After hours of overstimulation, she is ready to explode. I SQUEEZE her tits. I reach down and SLAP her clit. She SCREAMS out as she cums. I quickly wrap my hand around her mouth to stifle her scream, as I cum myself. I SLAM against her, which causes her to hit the window and it makes a loud BONG sound. We both laugh and try to keep quiet. I spin her around and push her to her knees and push my cock into her mouth. "Clean my cock off now, Miss Andrews," I tell her, reverting back to formal Boss mode.

As she finishes cleaning my cock off, I tell her, "I have my teleconference in a few minutes. I won't be needing you until after lunch. Why don't you see if you can make friends with some of the other girls. Enjoy your lunch, and come back ready to get right back to work. I have so many things to teach you, if you are going to be the assistant I need you to be. If you work hard for me, you will find that this position can be very fulfilling and very rewarding. You want to be rewarded, don't you Miss Andrews?"

Yes, Sir... VERY much," She responds.

"That's a good girl. Now get dressed and get you sexy butt out of here, so I can get some real work done.

*** This is the end of mother's indoctrination to the working world. I hope you will stay tuned, while she learns the ropes and finds her way through the corporate jungle. As always, I welcome your thoughts and ideas. ***

spr1987
spr1987
699 Followers
12