Bringing Hole Home

Story Info
Master and I bring his new slave home.
1.3k words
4.04
15.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master stops his truck in front of the house, and Jen and I hop down from the truck, dropping to all fours. Master walks to the front to let himself in, while I lead Jen around to the back, her nose still pressed into my ass.

Slaves are not allowed to use the front door.

I wait patiently for Master to come open the back door, and when he does, we crawl into the kitchen. He unhooks my leash, placing it on its hook near the backdoor, and then places his hands on his hips.

"Well, we can't keep calling her 'Jen,' can we, pet? What should we call her?"

"Any name that should please you, Master. I was thinking 'Hole' might be good."

He nods. "Suits me well enough. Why don't you get Hole settled in, and we can start our first real day tomorrow?"

"Yes, Master."

I lead Hole around the house, showing her where each room is, instructing her on proper protocol. When her tour is finished, she sits next to Master's chair where he watches TV while I prepare dinner.

I bring Master a thick steak, baked potato, corn and salad. I bring Hole a bowl with some cut up pieces of each all tossed together and set it in front of her. When she reaches for it with her fingers, I slap her hand.

"YOU are a HOLE. Not a human. Stick your face in there, and gobble it like the dog you are."

Hole begins crying, but her hunger is more important than her pride, and soon she is bent over, gobbling it out of the bowl. When I'm sure she is eating, I kneel next to Master's chair. His focus is on the football game he's watching, but occasionally he reaches over and feeds me a piece of this or that, sometimes placing it right on my lips, sometimes dropping it so I have to gobble it from the floor. When he's finished, he passes the plate to me, and I set it on the floor, eating what I want of what's left. When Hole and I are finished, we bring the dishes to the kitchen, and I instruct her to clean them, while I bring Master back a thick slice of pie for dessert, and we repeat the process, with him feeding me bits or not, as he pleases.

"I think you'd better clean Hole up before bed, pet. Who knows what fleas she might have."

"Yes, Master."

I crawl to the kitchen, and motion for Hole to follow me outside.

"You can stand, pet."

I grin widely over my shoulder at him.

"Thank you, Sir. That will make this easier."

I climb to my feet and run around, fetching the items I need while Hole kneels on the back porch. I come outside with the items I've gathered and lie them in the grass. The back yard is immense, with no neighbors for a few hundred yards, so I'm not worried about being seen as I pull the kiddie pool from underneath the porch and pull it to the center of the yard.

"In, Hole," I command, snapping my fingers, and she comes trotting over, kneeling in the empty pool obediently.

I walk around to the side of the house and return shortly with a green garden hose. Master is leaning against the porch railing, smiling, and Hole is staring at her knees in terror of what might be coming next.

She squeals when the first icy blast from the hose hits her and tries to jump out of the pool. I was expecting that move, so her leap is met with a sharp slap across her face. I grab a handful of her hair, and shove her back to her knees, ignoring her sobbing as I soak her with the hose, and then leave it to fill the pool. I pull her close to the edge and reach down, grabbing a bottle of shampoo and pouring some on her head. My hands are gentle as I massage it into her scalp, scrubbing her hair, and though her body is shivering with the cold, her sobs have subsided.

"It's going to be okay, Hole," I murmur to her softly. "You hate this now because it's different, but some people were born to submit. And you're one of them."

I rinse her hair carefully and apply conditioner, letting it soak in as I turn to her body. I lather up her armpits and legs, shaving them completely smooth. Next I grab the shower gel and a bristle brush.

"This won't hurt too bad, but we need to make sure you're clean."

I scrub her skin with a thick bristle brush usually reserved for scrubbing floors. She cries when I go over her breasts and the sensitive skin between her thighs, but it leaves her with nothing but a red, rosy glow. When that's finished, I make her lie back and I shave her cunt again, to make sure it's perfectly smooth for Master. Then I take a rag and a bar of soap, scrubbing it gently, cleaning in her folds, and around her rosebud.

When she's finally done, her lips are nearly blue, and I'm soaked as well.

"I think I need a shower now myself, Master."

Master nods, and the three of us head for the bathroom. I strip his clothes off and we step into the shower together, Hole kneeling on the bathroom floor outside the doors. I wash his hair, and scrub every inch of his body lovingly, paying special attention to the head of his cock and rubbing the rag thoroughly down his crack and between his toes. I suck him off, while he bangs my head into the shower wall and then wash myself quickly and efficiently before stepping out of the shower.

I pat Master dry with the towel, run a brush through my hair, and follow Master to the bedroom, resuming my position on all fours behind him.

When we get into the bedroom, he surprises me by sitting on the edge of the bed. I can see he is hard again, and I crawl forward, prepared to suck his cock like a good whore, but he pulls me up instead, raising me to my feet. He turns me around and pulls me down until I sink onto his cock. I moan with pleasure as he fills my wet hole. He hooks a powerful arm under each knee and pulls back, until my legs are spread wide open.

"Here, Hole," he commands, and she comes trotting forward.

"Eat her."

I gasp as her face is buried between my legs at the same moment that he begins fucking me hard, lifting me up and down on Master's hard cock. My pussy is moving up and down with the motions, and Hole is doing her best, getting in a lick here and a lick there. It is enough to make me desperate to cum, and soon I'm whimpering and begging for my release.

When she finally finds my clit and latches on, I scream, and Master's teeth find my earlobe, biting hard to get my attention.

"Don't. You. Dare. Cum. Without. Permission."

I shake my head, nearly beyond speech.

"No, I won't, Sir!"

He pushes Hole away then and pushes me onto my knees on the bed, one hand pressing my head into the sheets, as he pounds into me like a jackhammer. Just when I think my cunt is about to split in two, he yanks out and slams his huge cock into my ass. I arch my back and scream, but he ignores me, ramming into my ass like a train, slamming in and out in and out.

"Cum!" He finally yells, and I cry as I cum hard, spasming beneath him while he shoots his hot cum into my ass.

He pulls out, and I'm laying there panting when he says, "Clean us up, Hole."

I moan as I watch her lick his cock clean. I nearly cum again when she moves to my ass, licking and sucking his cum out of me.

He laughs at my horny expression.

"Go to sleep. Plenty of time to play tomorrow."

I sigh, push Hole onto the floor, take my spot at his feet, and close my eyes.