Bringing in the Help

Story Info
The maid, the nanny and the cook.
3.5k words
3.68
17.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Original story written by me and edited by @sissykaty

My name is Larry and I'm a 19-year-old football player. Despite being quite fit, attractive, and financially secure I have been single for a long time, maybe because I don't meet many girls. I live in my parent's rather large vintage house, but my parents are mostly away due to their busy work schedule as they are the country's most successful doctors. But I'm not alone, I live with my two younger brothers, Alex and Tim who are 5 and 8 years old, Geeta the 34-year-old nanny, Alesha the 21-year-old maid and Kayra the 49-year-old cook.

It's a beautiful day, I'm back home after my morning jog to see that my brothers and other kids from the neighborhood are about to begin a game of hide and seek with the maid and the nanny.

"Larry! Please play with us" Alex insisted as he spotted me wiping my sweaty forehead.

"Me?! haha I'm too old for this, besides, I need a shower".

"Oh, come on! Pleaseee?" Tim chimes in.

Not wanting to disappoint them I decided to agree "Alright! Alright!"

"Yayy!"

The kids yell running off in all directions to hide as one of them closes his eyes and starts counting. I start to climb the stairs leading to the empty rooms on the second floor looking for a place to hide. I catch a glimpse of someone darting into the first room and follow only to find that the room is completely empty. Strange, I could've sworn i saw someone run in here.

Suddenly, I hear a thud and my sharp eyes catch something different in a portion of the wall. So, I walk over and push it, to my surprise the wall opens to reveal a little hidden room, and I find Geeta the nanny inside. Geeta is a tall brown Indian woman with dark hair, average sized tits, and a big ass.

'Wow! what a perfect place to hide' I think as I'm about to turn around and find another place to hide.

"I'm gonna find everyone!" I hear a kid shout outside the room.

"Damn there's no time, that kid is gonna find me."

I quickly jump inside the hidden room and close it.

"Quick lock it" Geeta whispers, and I do so.

"How did you find this place? I have lived in this house my whole life and didn't know about it!" I ask.

Geeta replies in a dull tone, "While playing hide and seek with your brothers."

She switches on a tiny light bulb which sprays a yellow ray of light on the little room. The light reveals her white shirt and black tights which seem like they are about to burst open revealing her thick legs. We soon start sweating due to the heat and the room is filled with the smell of my sweat but even more of Geeta.

'When was the last time she showered?' I think but don't dare to ask.

There is something intimidating about this woman.

The light starts to flicker and dies filling the room with darkness. The room is rectangular and there is enough space for someone to lay down. I move back and stand with my back against the wall. There are a few seconds of awkward silence. Then, I feel her body brush against my torso and realize that she's standing right in front of me with her back pointed towards me. I feel her body slowly move back; her hair falls on my face.

She moves back a little more and now I feel her ass on my waist. We stay in this position for a few seconds then she starts grinding her ass on my waist. I'm at a loss for words and I'm frozen in place for a minute then snap back to reality. "Is this really happening?" I think to myself. She keeps grinding and is moving her ass on my waist. My cock starts getting erect as her ass is grinding against it. She feels my hardening cock and keeps moving and pushing her ass into my waist until I'm fully erect.

She stops and I feel her turning towards me, I'm shocked as I feel her hands pull my sweatpants down and grab my cock.

"Why is it erect?!" she sternly asks, in the same tone as a teacher scolding a little boy.

I open my mouth, but words don't come out, I feel strangely intimidated.

The light flickers on, and I could briefly see her sweaty face, and my cock in her hand. She starts opening her shirt buttons revealing her boobs and the fact that she's not wearing a bra. The light flickers off again. I hear her shirt fall to the ground and her hand lets go of my cock.

"Take off your shirt and lay down" she whispers, and I immediately do so without questioning her.

She lays on top of me and my nose is attacked by the strong odor of her body. I feel her cheek rub against mine and her smell only makes my cock throb harder. She passionately kisses me; I don't feel intimidated anymore as I pull her tights down. She stops and slaps me then takes her tights and panties off. She moves up and lays on me again, wedging my cock between her thighs and letting her tits fall on my face. I start licking her tits and sucking her nipples, it strongly smells of sweat and tastes salty but that only makes my cock leak pre juices.

She moves her hips enabling my cock to rub between her thighs and letting our sweat mix. As I'm enjoying myself for a few minutes.

She whispers "Wait," and pauses.

She moves down and I feel her wet pussy lips on my cock. I expect her to slide my cock inside her but instead I feel a jet of warm liquid spraying on my cock. She is pissing on me! I lay there disgusted as the stream slows down to a trickle and stops. She holds my wet cock and places it between her thighs again and lays on me moving and rubbing on my body. She starts kissing my lips and I wrap my arms around her, spreading her ass cheeks and fingering her ass. The room reeks of sweat and piss and I take long whiffs, no longer disgusted, in fact enjoying it as I continue fingering her, nearing my climax.

"Prrrrfffft" I feel air escaping her ass through my fingers and my cock starts shooting cum into the air, landing all over her back and ass like missiles.

"You farted." I whisper.

"I see you liked it."

My throbbing cock leaked cum on her thighs for a few more seconds and eventually stopped. We get on our feet, and the light flickers giving us a glimpse of the mess on our bodies and the floor.

"Geeta, I need to piss, let's go out".

"Go out? And ruin the kid's game?! No".

She gets down on her knees, and I feel her taking my flaccid cock in her mouth, immediately giving me another raging erection. I lose the urge to piss and let her suck on my cock hungrily for a few minutes. All I can hear are the wet slurping sounds of her sucking and another wet rubbing sound. What could that be? She moans and I realize that she had been rubbing her cunt and had just climaxed. Her moans vibrate my cock and make me shoot jets of cum in her mouth. As soon as I finish, I lose control and start pissing, she keeps swallowing my cum and piss and I try to piss in intervals to allow her time to swallow but it keeps filling up her mouth and piss runs down her neck and breasts. The last few drops make me shiver and she finishes by licking the head of my cock.

We dress up and she gives me a hug and whispers in my ear, "We will play again tomorrow after your jog."

The next day I'm back early from my jog, eager to play with the kids to their surprise. The game begins and I go to our secret room closely followed by Geeta. We get in and she locks the door. The lights are on, I guess we forgot to turn it off yesterday, and it's not flickering anymore. I immediately hug Geeta, and she starts taking off her clothes as I kiss her jaw and neck, wow she doesn't smell as bad. I guess she took a shower after yesterday. She pushes me back, takes off her clothes getting completely naked and pulls my shirt off. She kneels, pulling my sweatpants off.

"It's not erect."

She starts sucking for a few seconds and I immediately get an erection. She stops and lays down on the floor. "Lay on me" I do so, and she stops me halfway, holding my cock and letting it rest on her vagina. She looks at me seductively as she starts pissing on my cock. Her warm piss feels so good on my body. She finishes and takes her hand off, I immediately push it inside her pussy and start fucking her guts out. She tries holding back her moans, I feel her climax a few times then she stops me and turns over pointing her ass upwards invitingly. I rest my cock on her butt crack.

"Pfffffft".

"Prfffttt", her farts are so smelly I love it.

She stops and I slowly slide my cock inside her dark hole.

"Pfrt."

I enjoy fucking her ass for a good 10 minutes and start cumming inside. I get the urge to pee and decide to do it without pulling out. It was one of those dehydrated pees which last 5 seconds. I pull out and the room starts stinking of poop. I see a few drops of cum, and piss trickle down her thick thighs, then notice my half flaccid cock slightly covered in poop. Before i could react, she turns around and puts my cock in her mouth licking it clean.

We start dressing up, "Larry I'm bringing a surprise with me tomorrow."

'What could be better than this?'

I skip my jog the next day, the kids are not playing but I go to our secret little room anyway, eagerly waiting for Geeta and her surprise.

The door creaks open, and I see Geeta entering with Alesha the maid.

"Here's your surprise Larry, Alesha is gonna join us."

Alesha looked shy and reluctant to be in the room with us. She is a slim African girl with pretty eyes, beautiful dark skin, long hair, and small tits and ass.

"Don't be shy Larry, come touch her boobs."

Geeta said as she undressed herself. I take a step towards Alesha and touch her ass; she looks like she wants to run away from the room. I touch her more, all over her back, boobs, and ass. Geeta has fully undressed and is now undressing me, Alesha turns away. Both Geeta and I are now completely naked, and Geeta undresses Alesha almost forcefully.

I see Alesha stand in the corner with her hands covering her tits. Geeta takes Alesha's hand and gently pulls her towards me, making her kneel. Alesha reluctantly takes my cock in her hand and puts it in her mouth, licking and sucking better than Geeta does. Meanwhile Geeta brings her boobs to my face, and I start sucking on her nipples and fingering her pussy. She moans and climaxes a few times then moves her ass to Alesha's face who is still sucking my cock with her eyes closed.

"Pfrt Pffffrrrrrrrrrttttt Pfrt"

Alesha tries to get back, but I hold her head in place with my cock in her mouth as Geeta continues farting in her face, and i cum in her mouth.

Geeta realizes that I'm ejaculating.

"Swallow his cum".

She obediently starts swallowing. Geeta stops farting, turns around, and pisses on Alesha's face and my waist. Poor Alesha looks disgusted and tries to pull back but i hold her head until Geeta finishes. I let her go and she starts gasping for air, Geeta rubs my flaccid cock between her tits making it erect again then, makes Alesha lay down. I lay on her, and she opens her legs letting me slip my cock inside her pussy. We passionately kiss and fuck as Geeta watches, fingering herself. Alesha climaxes a few times as i lick her piss-soaked face and fuck her.

Geeta stops us, "Turn around and show Larry your little ass Alesha".

While she turns, Geeta whispers in my ear, "She has a virgin ass Larry, I'll hold her down, don't be gentle".

I spread Alesha's ass cheeks and look at her tiny butt hole excitedly, then lay on her back rubbing my cock on her butt crack.

"Don't put it in there Larry, I already told Geeta that I don't like it, just lay on me, okay?"

"Sure, don't worry".

Geeta sits on the back of Alesha's neck, then lays down, spreading her butt cheeks letting my face rest directly on her ass crack. Now's my chance, I quickly jam my cock balls deep inside Alesha's tight butt hole and hold it there. She lets out a loud shriek, but it is muffled under Geeta's body. I slowly start fucking her, she starts squirming like a worm, and yelling, trying to get up.

"AAAAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!".

"Shhhh, feel Larry in your virgin ass! Hahaha."

I lick Geeta's ass crack, it smells like sweat and poop, but I love it. She starts farting in my face surprising me, but I continue licking, this woman is so gassy. I continue fucking Alesha for 15 - 20 minutes, listening to her moans and whimpers.

"Prft"

A fart comes out of Alesha's ass which immediately makes me pump a lot of cum inside her ass. My muscles relax, and i piss. My cock goes flaccid after I finish and comes out of her ass with a pop. Geeta and I get off her, Alesha crawls to a corner and empties my cum and piss out of her ass. We dress up, and I spank both their asses on the way out of the room.

The next morning, I wake up earlier than usual, and decide to get some water from the kitchen. I see that everyone is asleep except Kayra the cook, she is laying down in the kitchen with a pillow wide awake. She's a Sri Lankan woman with caramel brown skin, graying hair, a fat ass, and saggy boobs.

"Larry! you're up early what's the matter?"

I decided to try my luck, "Kayra, I'm not falling asleep can I lay with you?".

"Of course, honey!"

'Wow that worked.'

She lays on her side and I lay behind her, spooning her.

"My my Larry, you're all grown up, I've been working here since you were 5."

That's awkward, I don't reply, and just lay there for around 5 minutes. Then I muster up enough courage to put my arm over her body, letting my hands rest on her boobs. Surprisingly, she doesn't react. I move closer hugging her back, moving my waist while I let my cock rub on her ass. Still no reaction. Was she asleep? I gently touch her boobs, fondling it after not getting any reaction from her. I start rubbing my dick on her ass faster, getting erect.

"Larry?"

'Oh no she's awake!'

I freeze.

"You seem uncomfortable honey, what's the matter?"

I don't reply and she turns towards me, pulling my sweatpants down until my erect cock pops out.

"Aw this seems to be the problem Larry, don't worry I'll solve it for you, then you can sleep."

She lays on her side facing me and grabs my cock with her cold hands and starts giving me a hand job. I keep fondling her boobs while she does it.

"Do you want me to take them out honey?"

She takes out her bra with her other hand, pulls her top off, then continues stroking my dick. I start sucking her nipples and fondling her saggy boobs for almost 20 minutes.

"It doesn't seem to be working, let me try something else."

She gets up and takes my cock in her mouth. I lay there, looking at this woman I've known almost my whole life, sleepily sucking my cock, then cum in her mouth. She swallows every drop and takes my flaccid cock out of her mouth.

"Does that feel better Larry?"

"Yes Kayra, much better!"

"Good! now go to sleep honey."

She lays back down on her side, letting me spoon her from behind again. That felt so good.

I start rubbing my cock on her ass again for a few seconds until it gets erect, then pull her tights down until her ankles, and keep my erect cock between her butt crack.

"Larry! what are you doing?"

"This feels more comfortable Kayra, I think I can go to sleep now!".

"Aw honey, is it erect again? Okay, I suppose you can keep it there."

I lay still for a few seconds, then start sliding my cock back and forth in her ass crack. After a couple of minutes, I keep the tip of my cock in her butt hole lift her leg up and push it inside.

"LARRY! I think you slid it into my poop hole honey!"

"Sorry Kayra."

I start thrusting it back and forth in her ass, then push her onto her belly, lay on top of her back, and start fucking her ass.

"Honey? what are you doing?"

"I think this is solving my problem, Kayra."

She moans, "You have become so big honey!"

I keep fucking her until my cock starts shooting cum like bullets inside her.

"I think your problem has been solved honey".

"Yes Kayra"

I relax and start pissing in her ass.

"Are you peeing? That's okay, empty your balls."

I fill her up, and get off her "I need to go, it's time for my morning jog!"

"Okay Larry."

After breakfast, I find Alesha cleaning one of the rooms. Looking at her clean a table gives me an erection. I take my cock out of my pants and approach her from behind then pull her tights down.

"Oh Larry!".

I bend her over a table, stick my dick into her butt hole and fuck her until I cum inside. I pull her tights back up and she continues cleaning the table.

That night I came out of my room to get some water and find Geeta coming out of the bathroom next to the kitchen.

"Oh, hi Larry."

She looks sleepy, her nipples are visible through her night dress.

"Hi Geeta, I need to use the bathroom too, I need to pee."

I grab her boobs and pinch her nipples.

"Okay Larry, follow me."

She goes inside the bathroom, and I follow. She takes her top off revealing her boobs and squats.

"Let's take it out."

She pulls my sweatpants down and keeps my cock in her mouth. I start pissing into her mouth in small intervals and she swallows, I've learned to control my flow by now. She swallows the last few trickles of my pee then starts sucking my cock sloppily. I pull out just before I climax and cum all over her face and boobs. She washes her face and I go back to bed with a flaccid dick, falling asleep immediately.

I wake up early, with morning wood. I get an idea and go look for Kayra in the kitchen. She's finishing her morning coffee.

"Oh, morning Larry."

"Hi Kayra, I need your help!"

"What is it honey?"

"Follow me, I'll tell you."

I take her to the secret room and forget to lock the door.

"Oh my! I never knew there was a hidden room in this house!"

She was wearing a white top and pajamas.

"What is that awful smell Larry? and what did you need help with?"

I take my pants off and show her my erection.

"Can you solve my problem again Kayra?"

"Aw, is it erect again?" she said, getting down on her knees.

Immediately she put my cock in her mouth and started sucking. I stop her after a few minutes and pull her top off revealing her boobs then start sucking and fondling them. After a few minutes, she takes her pants off and lays down pulling me over her. She keeps my cock on her pussy.

"Honey, do what you did with my butt."

I fuck her missionary for a few minutes and as I'm about to climax the door bursts open. Geeta and Alesha come in and lock the door, giggling.

"Larry! Kayra! what are you doing?!"

Geeta lays down next to us and I turn cumming on her. They undress and Alesha lays down on my other side. The four of us lay there cuddling naked, for hours. Geeta pisses and farts on us first, then we all do on each other.