All Comments on 'Brisket Ch. 02'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Actually it's an erotica site, but the difference is clearly lost on someone that finds this angsty 2 star story erotic.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Actually it is 'erotic' in the sense of being stimulating

Tally for this middle installment has stimulated 100+ comments . Love the story, Admire the story ( that's me ) and like/dislike/despise the story. It doesn't matter. The writer made a significant percentage of the readers to react. Ohio hasn't written here in years . Doesn't matter.

My personal feelings? I think the narrator made the right choice. He didn't remarry her . The marriage is effectively over. He dated around, got in a semi-serious relationship and compared those women's positive attributes to the best of what Helen offered and if her past issues were ongoing.He made a informed decision to reunite but not remarry. The betrayal was too massive for full reconciliation and pardon.

These nuances are what make Ohio stand out and make this story 'erotic' . Mouthbreather anons are too desensitized to delineate such details. I'm not mad. It's not your fault , but do toddle off to Romance genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
UGH!!!!

She's a cheating slut with mental problems and he's a jack-off led around by his dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullshit psychobabble is right

Just an excuse for not taking responsibility. "It wasn't really me. I have a condition.". She knew it was an issue and didn't talk to her husband. This chapter is all about the greedy selfish whore. Once again she did not put him first.

Give me a break. The first chapter was awesome, this one not even close.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamoreabout 7 years ago
Sudden onset slut disease strikes again!

Trauma makes people do what they were going to do anyway, just less efficiently. Living low libido wive does not turn into sex mad sneak over death in family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@mouthy lordslummdoo

I have read just as many inane comments from those with profiles as anonymous commenters.

Have checked your empty of info profile-not much info there except no answer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Your character, Rob, is a real dickhead! Nothing mature about him! A 50 year old teenager who thinks with his cock instead of his brain!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Reading Once More

"even continue being the repressed, resentful sexual partner who frustrated you so much." - So, she KNOWS her repressed side frustrates her husband; she KNOWS she enjoys UNrepressed sex; and rather than give her husband the unrepressed sex that HE wants, and SHE enjoys, she continues to cheat. Yup, make sense to me! NOT!

"but he did whatever he wanted with me--anal, bondage, lots of blowjobs, sex in whatever position he wanted" - Anal?! Even many, if not most, wives who AREN'T repressed won't do anal, but she does it with her "lovers?"

"I've been fucking your eyes out for nearly a year and a half, and now you've got a fuckin' DATE?" - Um, what happened to "no strings?"

"Prude" is one thing, but after Helen, if she expects a ring without a test drive, she can just forget it!

He was just asking Barb to slow down, not rejecting her, and she went all Medieval on him!

"I want you to suck me off." - While he might not have ordered it, but in all the years they were married he NEVER asked forcefully enough for her submissive side to come out?

YvesmiYvesmiover 6 years ago
Ugh ii

Agree with ugh i.

« Went a couple of weeks without a date » Wow, how old is this guy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a crock of shit

1* and go fuck yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She poisoned the apple pie

Don't eat the pie. She poisoned the pie! Abandon the pies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
RAAC SHIT AS USUAL

could she have hurt him anymore. 5wisted evil slut giving him sex once every 14 Days while she just lies there.

Then tries and likes nay loves all the variety he has begged for.

But rather than try things with him she fucks 10 other guys. Three of them long term affairs. She is aggressive and sexual.

Yet plays dead when "giving in" to her husband.

What normal sane man would even consider taking such a fucked up emotional cunt back.

Ohio, do you know people like this in real life?

Are you gay, a wanna be cuckold maybe? Enquiring minds want to know.

Just kidding we don't care. Give it a one and move on. Being sure to never read another of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Did not like this chapter at all

I really liked the first chapter, but this one seems to be an excuse for a RAAC.

Rob was likable in the first chapter but not this one. How old is he? 17? It sure seems like it. Not only has he regressed in maturity the author has written him to judge every dating relationship in terms of sex.

It seems we are supposed to feel sorry for Helen now. The author has written several times that she is not rationalizing, right after she rationalizes her behavior. Or she takes responsibility and then gives excuses about why she did something. And now she seems to be the victim? That's BS! And the psychobabble is exactly what it is... Psychobabble. Compartmentalized her relationships? Again BS! She knew she was doing something wrong because she kept it hidden, and she supposedly felt bad occasionally. She never cared for her husband or the family and marriage otherwise she never would have strayed in the first place, let alone do it for 7 years.

And the kids couldn't stand her and are now her greatest champions. Again BS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He miss her cooking.

That's the worst reason I've read about to take the super slut back. you are a skilled writer, you are aware that you wrote the worst case scenario to take the super submissive whore back. If not let me tell you: THERE IS NO WAY BACK FROM WHAT SHE DID? I know you like reconciliation stories and I'm fine with it. But a disgusting RAAC like this one i truly loathed it.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
......

Why?

You had a great first chapter. Why...WHY did you do this to yourself?!

Two stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn

That was the saddest blowjob scene I've ever read. You are a very skilled writer, ohio.

Others have pointed out that there is no way back from what she did. That is true. There is only a way forward.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Here we go again (house of cards) AGAIN.

Just when he has a good story going, in chapter one. He has to over think it, and fuck it up, Where was this terrific marriage they had that she was talking about, is it the same one where he had to jackoff to get sexual satisfaction? or was it when she laid there like a blowup doll while he stuck his cock in her and pumped away vigorously, while she lays there, look forward to her next tryst with Mark or Joe. Just a cuckold author. Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just pathetic

Given the rest of the story, there is no recognizable motivation for Rob's behavior at the end. He might as well be a space alien.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ok

Like Rob said,.It was unbelievable psychological bullshit. I didn't expect this at all from this story. All because of Apple pie.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
What ? Must be world's best pie

?

Other comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Okay

Yeah, it's complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Do. Not. Understand.

Phsycobabble is right. For me to reconcile Rob even entertaining talking to her, I have to accept the line that she had two separate lives in her mind. So each and every time that she said the word "no" to her husband, she never once thought about doing those exact things with other guys? She never, ever, tried to reconcile in her mind denying her husband what she did with others on a regular basis? Don't buy it, and that's the problem with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
PIE

If she can make a pecan pie, if Rob won't take her back i will. :-)

Yummy.

Samson

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh, Hell No!

Not even for cherry and pumpkin pie when it isn't even the holidays. Doesn't he remember what was under those rocks he overturned. So much for big brass balls. I believe your first thought to leave Brisket as a standalone story was the right one. First his wife fucked up his life then his daughters do to him - twice. With this kind of family who needs enemies, just drink the grape coolaide Rob and put us out of our misery. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Awwwww, a perfectly good story ruined. That's too bad, guess I'll skip chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such a pity !!

Loved part one . And yes , it was great as a stand alone story .

I just don't see why , when deciding to add a part two , you had to have it leaning towards reconciliation .

I'm ok with the pyschobabble stuff ..... she cheated , here's her reasons .... yeah , ok , move on .

I just cannot believe that any husband could get over that level of betrayal going forward. Not for any reason .

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Sad

I liked how he didn't stand for being a CUCK in the first chapt. He should have gone ahead and divorced the slut. Never let your kids make decisions for you!!!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Curious??

I wonder how much Helen got in the final divorce settlement?? She shouldn't have asked for too much if she was truly sorry for her actions!!!

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
No!

Do not fuck a slut

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

While I understood the first chapter I felt different about this chapter. Rob has seemed to become more of a “it’s all about me” than a 50/50 type of person. Not someone who I can feel sorry for any longer. If you had modified his character a bit I think it might have read better. Just saying!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The fact that so many men know the secret of your beloved's body better than you is enough to kill a man's soul. To be lied to, cheated on, and denied sexual needs by the person you love the most is more than enough rob a man of his spirits forever. And to think your daughters are taking your cheating wife's side and pushing you to forgive her is really sad. I can't believe you wrote it as a RAAC. I'm just feeling sad and miserable after reading this story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Hmmm

Accepting a blow job is one thing, but eating a pie your ex cooked is a death wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
after chapter one

this story falls into a pit. Another RAAC. What a cuck.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

This was fucking stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After a good start (ch1) this chapter took a double flusher on the hole experience...

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

This guy is hopeless ...i can't understand the "i dated but no one was interesting" BS. i guess it's a RAAC stories code.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Uh-oh, spaghetti-o!

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Nice way of messing it up after part 1. More of a psychobabble in action.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

The price for the meeting should be that after the meeting they would finalize the divorce.

\

The tragedies should have pushed her closer to her husband, and if that included heightened sexuality, so much the better.

\

I'm sorry, I can see going out, I can even see getting drunk enough to have sex, but I don't care how "dominant" Ted was, I can't see her doing things that she wouldn't do with her husband, things that he obviously wanted to do. I also don't see her now not opening up to her husband, now that she knows that she can do it.

\

She has the desire for "more," but doesn't ask the husband who is more than ready to provide it?

\

I'm buying the psychobabble that it had to be shameful. If the more uninhibited sex was so exciting, why NOT share it with her husband so that he could enjoy it also. Maybe role play the shameful aspects.

\

Even if she didn't want to go all out with Rob, at least stop being the cold fish sexually with him.

\

"It can't possibly make sense to you," - Yup, it makes no sense, just needed for the plot.

\

"But if it sounds like horseshit to you, that's fine." - It sounds like horseshit because it IS horseshit! To repeat, she could have brought her new-found sexuality into their marriage.

\

What the fuck is up with Matilda? She knew good and well that there was no future for them, that the were just fuck buddies.

\

Since she's still seeing the shrink, which was on his insurance, I suppose they still haven't finalized the divorce. It's time that they did, let her deal with the cost. Let her move in as a live-in FWB. He gets her great cooking, he can let her submissive side out for his benefit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is literotica fantasy land trope laden nonsense. As sbrooks wrote, this is pure psychobabble that doesn't even remotely approach reality. I often find Ohio interesting or absolutely dreadful and cliché. This is the latter.

And yeah, I know a thing or two about these subjects. -Starsong

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

And so a story that started out pretty good is now clearly going to crash and burn. Still it’s the authors story he can take it to wherever he wants, even to LaLa land.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And? wheres the rest of the story? I hate stories wo endings.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

That’s much better. No we can perhaps understand both sides. Let’s see the next chapter.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

just awful an excuse to write about sex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boo hoo, sad only because of the fallout. Otherwise she would have gleefully gone along lying and slutting behind his back.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

All helen explanations were b.s almost like she's trying to convince everyone that she's a good person or even a victim of some sort. And the husband is a bit of an asshole making all excuses to get back to his cheating slut wife. I hate where this story is headed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Guy's complete disingenuous that he'd allow all of Helen's little door step snacks and NOT see it for what is: cheating whore camel trying to put its nose under the tent.

Poor guy, so sad and lonely he let's the one person into his house, then bed, because he's lonely?......THE very person who is responsible for his current miser.

I have been divorced yet, as much pain as I was in, did I ever, for a moment, have thoughts of getting back together. Here is a strong man, with resolve, folding like a cuck teen boy. This simply does not work and really weakens, what has to this point been a good story.

Gotta grade 3 stars for good writing only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yep, I said she was leading a double life. Jekyll and Mr Hyde. I really should have read all 3 parts then making a comment.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63almost 2 years ago

Totally unbelievable.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This authlr is evidently now taking personal writing lessons from all the cuck writers here in lw. Maybe Rg or GA ca privide instruction on howto write a wimpy nonn functional mc as well. Totally unbeleiveable that a cop was chosen for this trash....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After a year and a half of therapy all Helen knows is that she compartmentalized her activities. The question still remains why? She needs a new shrink but the way this is playing out she's gonna get her old husband back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife was clearly mentally diseased. Why she even fucked the first dominant guy who basically rsped her (remember when she tried to sneak out) seemed dumb, like she just let him take her to his place. Suddenly something has broken inside her and she becomes obsessed with being degraded? Huh? Over time she transitions to long affairs of wild sex while splitting her sexuality being the prim and proper wife for the MC, refusing all his sexual overtures on variety. She cheats on him for five out of the last seven years, eventually continuously fucking 1-2 times a week for last couple if years? If she really had a compartmentalization in her mind, she wouldn't be letting the whorw mentality dominate her to the tune of 1-2 wild fucks a week. Besides her husband is a police officer. Apparently an incompetent one because while early on she was banging away being degraded while he was out of town, near the end of their long marriage, she is going whole hog. I could get that she has some repressed submissive side that got brought to the surface after 18 years of marriage and that she tried to fight off after the first (basically rape) incident. I could even get that she tried to separate that aspect out, failed, and from time to time wanted to be used, never doing that for the MC because she saw the love as something pure and she was ashamed about her submissive side. Butt then why the persistent affairs later? Why changing into the aggressor? Why did she want to get caught (with a husband that is slow on the uptake)? Those make zero sense. I like quite a bit of Ohio's work but this will be a RAAC too far. And again why did her personal tragedies make her susceptible to the asshole Ted? Why he even go to his room? Only to get raped? Opening some demonic schizo side of her sexuality? A more common response would be reduced libido and being ashamed not becoming obsessed with more degradation. Not believable.

HooHaa77HooHaa77over 1 year ago

First off thanks for the sequel Ohio, this series needed it. I didn't know there was a second part when I read the first part and my comments reflected that.

I can understand and accept Helen having a mental illness that led to her cheating (even if Helen got the ball rolling). It doesn't justify her actions but it does explain them.

In my opinion, honest-to-God mental illness like Helen apparently had is the only justification for adultery and the only way I personally would keep an unfaithful spouse in my life. People can't control their mental illnesses and thus shouldn't be condemned for their actions.

Though I think Rob took advantage of her mental illness in demanding a BJ and in my opinion that's pretty fucked up. Well, onto part three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have to agree with the Anon post from 2.months ago that starts with "The wife was clearly mentally diseased". It is hard to understand how the personal tragedies and the rape by Ted Archer, caused her to snap inside with her repressed submissive side. Worse she inverts to becoming the aggressor for thr last 2 years with men closer in association to her and her husband. The compartmentalization would NOT drive her to fucking 1-2 times a week.and be the active aggressor. She would have instead only fucked men under special circumstances and of certain proclivities to let her debased submissive slut come out. Why things snapped further into total decadence and sluthood is nit plausible. On the other hand I can see that she would put a partition up about sex, being wild on one side but ashamed on the other with her husband. Mental illness can be a forgivable (though not necessarily reconcilable) reason for adultery. But she went from six or seven guys over 3 years after the 2 year hiatus post rape to the one six month dominant affair with the catering customer snd the dam just broke. What is implausible is she seemed to develop multiple mental issues all at the same time. Thr compartmentalization explains the dividing of her sexuality and holding out on hubby but not why she because the aggressor, or lost all guilt and went nymphs. And how the tragedies factored into it is not clear. So it was more like the author had an idea about what Helen would do over a long period of time buy had her adopt several different deviant sexual behaviors and then adorned it with a lot of pseudo psycho babble. Schizo sexuality might explain the "wall" in her sexuality, but if she has shame that impairs her sexuality with her loving husband then she would Aldo have guilt, which she did in the beginning and then just disappears until she subconsciously wants to get caught. The lack of guilt is not consistent with schizo sexuality as it is essentially an "episode". But she has no more guilt and is suddenly banging away with abandon AND changes her sexual motif. That is not consistent with the "episode" motif of schizo sexuality. Not even close. A schizophrenic may hallucinate and not be in control when they attack a loved one with a knife, but they sure as hell feel guilt when they come out of it and see what they have done. They don't lose the guilt or shame (she only kept the shame) and while they can have future episodes of psychotic breake, they don't suddenly arrive 1-2 times a week. Nor does their fundamental behavioral patterns change. So yeah the psychiatrist in this story is full of it. This is indeed a RAAC too far. Helen turned into someone other than he married. It is not on him to fix her damaged mind. If he wants closure, his call, mental illness probably makes forgiveness easier, along with time, but who wants back with a head case. She seems to be only starting to scratch at getting her mind back together and she is not a spring chicken. Might have been more believable if the author stuck with the submissive sex addiction and dampened the frequency. Instead for shock value the author went for something that has no real credible basis except the magic words of "mental illness". In the more toned down case a RAAC based on "in sickness and in health" might have worked. But as it is the series finishes with a non-ending. Rare for this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I will do anything I can to make amends, Rob, even though there's nothing in the world that can make up to you for what I've done. But I mean it--please--if there is ever anything, just let me know."

No, you don’t mean it. You tried to make it up to me, but bitch can’t do that right either. Here’s a sharpie, draw dashes from your elbow to your wrist on your left arm. Here’s a knife, and there’s the tub. Cut along the dotted line, slut!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While the first did not *require* a sequel,* it was significantly improved, thereby.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jesus.... Crap again from Ohio

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Who knew there was a condition where your wife would be a slut for other guys, giving them wild sex and giving up her ass and everything, while she was being the biggest prude on earth to her husband (whom she loved dearly?) Who knew that all it took for said husband to let her back into his life, after years of extreme betrayal with 10+ guys, was some apple pie and meatloaf. Lol...

orneryonezorneryonez5 months ago

Such a shallow douche bag... Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!, Helen's great cooking!... Barf Burp Pffffft!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

WOW The ending really made me sit up (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Please explain entitled ass holes that seem to believe that stories that don't fit their narrow 'good' window deserves to be crapped on. The last few comments especially are by people who don't deserve that which is FREELY shared. Constructive comments are one thing - the last 4 out of 5 do not come close to that criteria. Thank you Ohio.

somewhere east of Omaha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous