Brit Cums Out of Her Shell Ch. 04

Story Info
Brian visits again. This time Brit takes the initiative.
5.1k words
4.57
2.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer weeks burned away as Brittany settled into a comfortable routine between work, home workouts, and social outings with Hal. She continued to get out to her backyard to tan when the weather was nice, leaving bright tan lines over her chest and around her hips. Part of her wanted to take it easy, but the progress encouraged her to continue the routine.

It was early July when Brian visited again. He'd been over a few times since the thing happened. Generally, the mood was unchanged in the group, with the exception of more frequent glances at Brittany's form and the occasional meaningful look between Brittany and Brian. Hal didn't seem to mind, having accepted that his "practical joke" would have some -- what he thought would be -- temporary effects

It was late in the afternoon when he came in, which was much earlier than his norm. Because of the time, he walked into their living room during the middle of Brittany's daily workout. Hal was home, sitting back on one of the couches to give Brittany room to work out. He paid more attention to his phone than his surroundings, but looked at Brian when he walked in. "Hey, Bri. Have a seat," he said, going back to his phone.

Brian sat down on the other open couch and enjoyed the view while Brittany went through three different hip thrust exercises, and followed it with two leg-lift exercises.

Her last set put her on all fours, lifting each leg in sets of ten, and Brian thought he had a good angle to watch her without raising too much suspicion. Since she was in front of the TV, he could basically pretend to watch TV while he stared at her ass. Brittany couldn't see him, but she felt Brian's eyes on her. She couldn't help but remember the tension in his jeans as he stood directly behind her, his strong hands rubbing her neck and shoulders.

Then thoughts of his rough fingers sliding down her ass filled her mind as she remembered Hal's "prank." She felt her breathing become heavier as she relived the feeling of his fingers sliding down over the lips of pussy.

She felt dirty, but suddenly she felt wet, too. She remembered Hal coming home that night and joking about Brian giving her a massage, as if she made good on her promise of a blowjob.

She knew it was wrong. But thoughts of the young customer's cock -- Jeremy? -- intruded at the same time. Still mid workout, she couldn't stop her arms from shaking as she recalled the feeling of shoving his ridiculous cock down her throat. It was so much bigger than Hal's she shuddered. Is Brian that big? She wondered. The thought made her hotter than the workout, and the dirty thoughts continued to swirl in her mind as she finished her workout. All because Brian had walked in and started staring.

What's gotten into me? she wondered. I'm usually like, horny, but not this horny! Maybe it's all the working out and diet change and... maybe it's also what happened with Brian a few weeks ago? Brittany reflected as she panted into the carpet, her thoughts warring with her body's hormones. She pushed herself hard to finish her workout as her mind distracted her from the fatigue. It's not as if Hal would be upset for me having these thoughts. He's kind of the one who kicked things off anyway, putting his friend's hand on my ass. On my hot, wet, pussy. Fuck, Brittany shook her head as she gasped for air.

On the couch, Brian held his phone as if to scroll through Facebook the same way Hal was doing. He was swiping his thumb over his phone without touching it, but on his screen his camera pointed at Brittany's ass. By now she was sweating in the small of her back, her armpits, and her forehead. He stared so intently that he even noticed the spot of moisture appear at the bottom of her ass. It spread little by little as she pushed through her workout.

Rationalizing where her mind was going made it easier to refocus on what had been building up over the last couple weeks, and she spiraled into thoughts of the sudden turns her life had taken again. Maybe it was that blowjob I gave John last month? That was probably, technically, cheating on Hal. But Hal was so excited when I got that raise, I honestly don't know if he'd mind that I had to give my boss a blowjob to get it. I think he would approve!

Soon Brian could make out Brittany's pussy every time she dropped her leg to the floor, her puffy camel toe pushing against the black yoga pants. Her back was arched, her ass was thrust back, and the longer he watched, the wetter the girl's pussy became -- he didn't know if it was from sweat or just being damn horny, but he didn't even care. He couldn't look away. His cock started to push forward through his pants, and he took a photo.

And then there was Jeremy. Brittany bit her lip as she tried to rationalize that one. I was at work, and I think it was an appropriate way for me to help a customer in a way that maybe only I can! She half chuckled, knowing it didn't matter now. She felt the ball rolling, and it was only picking up speed. Is this just how my life is going to go? I thought I'd moved on from all this after leaving the dealership. Maybe it's just who I am? It was almost cathartic to feel like she could give a credible, understandable reason for her behavior.

Brittany continued the leg lift workout, pushing herself until failure to finish for the night. She let her body go through the motion, but she was fixated on her phone. It laid on the floor in front of her face. It was usually on a timer, but she'd just received a text she from Brian. She'd tapped it open to find a picture, looking out from Brian's lap.

She could see the bulge under his thick work pants. In the background of the photo, where the camera had focused, Brittany could see what her ass looked like.

She froze. Brian had never done something like that. But it was just a text, and she rationalized again: It's kind of a normal reaction. I'm the one over here on my hands and knees, giving him that view. For her benefit, and maybe, she admitted, Brian's if he could hear her, she moaned softly. My ass looks amazing. She bit her lip as her breath caught in her throat. She glanced behind her, seeing that Hal was fixated on his phone. She stared at the photo on her screen again, trying to guess at the size and shape of the lump in Brian's pants. He did look big. She started her workout again, as if nothing were wrong.

She was panting with the exertion, and the dirty thoughts swirling in her head changed; thoughts of a thick cock filling her up inch by inch distracted her from the exhaustion in her legs, her core, and her ass, so she kept pushing through her workout. She wasn't imagining Hal's, though, like she might normally. It was Brian's.

Brian stared hard at Brittany's ass, ignoring his phone entirely. He could just barely see the photo he'd sent her on the screen of her phone. Staring at her ass, he could make out the luscious lines of her pussy every time her leg came back to the floor, and his pants bulged from his excitement.

Hal finally looked up and took in the scene: Brittany was finishing her workout the way she usually did -- ass in the air, legs pumping alternately as she panted heavily into her workout mat. He couldn't see her phone under her face, but he figured she had her timer on screen as usual. To the side of the room, Brian stared, mouth slightly agape as Brittany's ass flexed with her pumping legs. Sweat spotted her armpits, her back, and her ass, and Brian couldn't seem to look away.

Brittany had been trimming down. She was dedicated, and she was killing it. He couldn't blame Brian for staring, after all that's what he did most nights, too. He leaned forward and said, "Pretty sweet view, huh?"

Brian's mouth snapped shut as his head swiveled over to Hal. "Oh! Uh, shit, sorry man!"

Hal chuckled as usual. "Hey man, I don't blame you one bit! We've been together for years and she still does the same thing to me!"

Brittany breathed hard, "I heard that!" and stopped her workout. She stayed down on all fours, slumping lower to the ground while she caught her breath. After a moment, she glanced over her shoulder.

"Your ass looks amazing," Hal responded. "We've been admiring it, right Bri?" Brian was so embarrassed, all he could do was hold his breath and look out at the door to the hallway, rubbing his neck. He didn't make eye contact with either of them, but still stole a glance at her ass.

Brittany giggled breathlessly. "He can be so cute sometimes, huh babe?"

Hal shook his head. "Like a teenager! Hah!"

Still breathing heavily from the workout, Brittany pushed herself to her feet. She was careful to stand facing Brian just in case Hal could see the moisture around her pussy. Despite Hal's obvious comfort with how Brian was acting around her, she didn't want him thinking she was too comfortable with him. "All done, babe?" Hal asked, looking up at his girlfriend.

Brittany heaved, "Yeah, it was a good workout today." Hal couldn't see the wet spot in her crotch, but Brian could. She was standing right in front of him. Brittany acted as if her yoga pants were loose and pulled them high up her hips. Brian stared, gulping visibly. Her wet camel toe was fully visible to the man as she stood directly in front of him. She looked from Hal to Brian and glanced down at his crotch as she said, "I'm going to hop in the shower. I'll be right out." Then she turned and left the room.

"Sounds good, babe!" Hal called after her. Brian leaned forward to hide his erection as Hal turned to him and said, "Want to play something? I just got a new shooter and it's co-op." He didn't want to seem like a prude, and Brian was cool. He figured, if anyone was going to ogle his girlfriend, it could be his best friend. So he moved on.

From a few rooms away, the faint sound of water hitting a shower floor could be heard.

Brian nodded, gulping visibly. "Uh, Sure! Sounds fun." Slower than usual, he said, "I think I'll grab a beer first."

Hal smiled and said, "Help yourself to whatever you see, man."

In the bathroom, Brittany let the shower warm up while she undressed. She peeled off her sweaty clothes and piled them up for the laundry basket. When she heard the fridge open in the kitchen, her heart started thumping -- not from her workout, but from excitement. She cracked the bathroom door and peeked out. She could see Brian in the kitchen, rummaging in the fridge. She felt like her heart might leap out of her chest as an idea came to mind.

Brian hadn't noticed the bathroom door open, so she opened it wider, just enough that he could easily see inside if he looked. Shaking, she took a step back from the bathroom door, leaving it ajar. Then she turned around and walked back to pile of clothes on the floor and bent down, slowly shuffling through the pile of dirty clothes. She didn't pay attention to her hands, but listened carefully for the sounds coming from the kitchen.

In the kitchen, Brian settled on a can of beer and closed the door of the fridge. He could hear the shower running in the bathroom and glanced over at the door to find it partially open.

Excited and curious, he crossed the kitchen to see into the bathroom better and saw Brittany almost naked wearing only a thong and a jog bra. She was bent over in front of some clothes on the floor.

His jaw dropped as he took in the sight of her round ass and her tight cunt, barely covered by the thin blue strip of fabric. Her tits threatened to fall out of her bra at the extreme angle she was bent over.

Brian took a long step backwards and leaned around the door, looking through the hallway to the living room. He looked in and saw Hal's back. He was facing the television, already playing the game he put in. Brian glanced back at the bathroom door. His cock throbbed in his pants as he thought of the big, round ass waving at him through the open bathroom door. And what he wanted to do to it.

Thinking fast -- for him -- Brian quickly walked back over to the living room. "Hey, man." He tried to keep his voice from shaking. "Do you think Brittany would mind if I took a piss really quick?"

Hal perked up and looked up at Brian. "Uh, probably wouldn't mind. Just don't flush? Oh, and don't toss cold water into the shower, either. She'll think it was me and beat my ass!" he laughed.

Brian nodded, mumbling that he'd be right back, then turned back to the hallway leading to the bathroom. As he neared the door again, he saw the door was still open. He took a deep breath, gently set his beer on the counter, and stepped right up to the door.

In the bathroom, Brittany had a deep blush on her face; she was standing upright again, leaning naked against the shower glass. In her hand was her phone, and she idly swiped across her screen as she slowly fondled one of her breasts. It overfilled her hand, even through the fabric of her jog bra.

Brian watched with bated breath as she nonchalantly tossed her phone into her pile of laundry on the floor.

Brittany could feel Brian's eyes on her as she dropped her phone to the floor. She had to fight hard not to look at him, pretending she didn't know he was there. She knew she was blushing hard, but she played dumb, hoping she wouldn't scare him away. If Hal can tease Brian with my body, why not me? she thought, once again remembering the way Hal had pushed Brian's hand against her ass.

Brian watched as the blonde pulled her jog bra over her head and dropped it on the pile of clothes. He stared intensely as her huge tits bounced against her chest. Then she dropped her panties to the floor. She sidedstepped, hooked the tiny blue thong with a toe and kicked it over to the pile of clothes. Then she turned to the shower and stepped inside.

Brittany exhaled a huge breath, her mind racing. She pushed her hands through her hair. She tried to think about what might be going through Brian's head as she felt the hot water wash across her body, calming her jittery nerves.

Outside the bathroom, Brian stood in shock. Her tits are fucking huge, he thought. I wish I could just grab them in both hands and squeeze. And that round, perfect ass! Brian shook his head, letting out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. Not knowing what else to do, he carefully walked into the bathroom and stepped up to the toilet.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He was fully erect. He wasn't sure he could actually piss like that. He figured he should try since that's what he told Hal. He stood there for a moment, extra aware of how close he was to a dripping-wet blonde dime, and wondered how he could sneak one more peak. Maybe if she's washing her hair her eyes would be closed? He knew that wouldn't work, realized he wasn't about to piss one drop, and made ready to leave the bathroom. He tucked his cock back into his jeans, turned and saw Brittany's voluptuous body through the hazy glass.

Brittany had been watching Brian since he came into the bathroom. With the shower opposite to the toilet, she was able to watch his blurry outline through the glass as he stepped up to the toilet. As he'd stood there, an idea came into her head, and she went for it before her anxiety could tell her to stop.

When Brian turned around to leave, Brittany opened the shower door wide and leaned out. "Hey, babe, is Brian still-?" Before she could finish the question, the two made eye contact, and then Brian's wide eyes quickly traveled down her body. Brittany gasped and quickly swung the shower door shut.

Brian took a step toward the door, frozen in shock and rapidly trying to figure out what to do. All he came up with was, "Sorry, Brit!" just loudly enough for her to hear.

In a meek voice, Brittany said, "It's okay! Um, thanks, uh, for the picture!"

"I'm so sorry! I just needed to take a piss! I didn't flush!" Brian promised halfheartedly. He started to leave. Then Brittany's words caught up to him. "You're... You're welcome?" he said as he walked out of the bathroom.

Back in the living room, Hal was still playing on the TV. Brian walked into the room in a daze. "Oh hey, there you are. I was starting to wonder if you were showing Brit the fifty states!" Brian was flushed as he sat across the room from Hal. He stammered, embarrassed and flustered before Hal laughed, interrupting him. "Chill, dude! You're good. I would have heard that going down from across the street!" he joked.

He dropped his smile and looked seriously at Brian. "Just let me know in advance if you do end up givin' it to her." He paused as Brian groped for something to say, his mouth opening and shutting like a fish out of water. Hal said, "I'll need to be there for her own safety, ya horse." Then he laughed again, shaking his head.

Finally Hal went back to his game, glancing at his friend. He could see he was flustered, fidgety, nervous. "Dude! Don't worry about it. I could tell you were having an off night, so I just wanted to give you some shit. And I don't care if you sneak a few peaks at Brit. I get it, she's hot as fuck!"

Brian finally shared Hal's laugh, but only weakly. "Um, yeah, no. I just had a long week." Brian picked up a spare controller and joined Hal's game. After a moment, he said, "You think you'd hear that wild screaming from across the street, huh?"

Hal glanced at Brian again. "Hah! Oh yeah. She'd be screaming for you get that thing away from her!"

Brian finally shared a genuine chuckle with Hal. "You hope!" he said.

A half hour later, Brittany came out to the living room in a tank top and a pair of short pajama shorts made from an old pair of sweatpants. They were so short that her legs were exposed up to the bottom of her ass. Her gray tank top came down just below her belly button, exposing a line of skin between her waistband and the top.

Normally, she'd wear two tank tops because of her tits. The one only served to keep her tits in one place, but the fabric stretched tight to her chest. Anything more than a cursory glance would reveal her nipples pushing against the tight fabric. Her round tits molded their shape against the top, pushing both shapes out clearly. Her areolas peeked through with any amount of light above that of a lamp.

As far as she was concerned, she was just wearing a sexy and comfortable outfit for a lazy evening. Who was to say it was too revealing for a guest to see her like that, anyway? Finally, she knew Hal was easy going about that kind of thing. The boys were playing a video game when she walked in and sat down on the couch across from them.

Brian was about to take a drink from his beer when his eyes tore away from the tv to find Brittany sitting down across from him on another couch. His eyes drank in her exposed legs, the skin around her stomach, and landed on her tits. He could easily make out a lot more intimate details of her 34-H sized breasts through just a single layer of fabric rather than her usual bra and double shirt.

As the TV flashed bright colors, it was almost as if the tank top weren't there at all, the way the color of her skin jumped past the stretched fabric. The tank top wasn't made to expose her stomach, but her huge tits pushed the shirt out much, much farther than a normal girl's. He felt if she leaned back just a bit, she'd be revealing even more.

He meant to drink the beer, but his face wasn't even lined up with the drink as he tilted it toward himself. Even as he poured his beer into his lap instead of his open mouth, his eyes flitted downward just in time to see her cross her ankles on the couch, exposing a line of smooth skin right next to her pussy. His mind only thought, no bra, no panties. Holy shit am I glad I stayed.

Reality slapped him across the face as the cold beer washed into his pants and soaked his lap. He gasped from the cold. Then he flicked the bottle of beer upright with a halfhearted, "Shit," and quickly leaned forward to set it on the coffee table.

12