British Cuckold Marriage Ch. 04

Story Info
An unexpected guest.
3.8k words
4.22
4.9k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/29/2023
Created 11/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Britcuck
Britcuck
35 Followers

Foreword

by Cassandra.

-------------------------

"Our correspondent 'K'suggested I put a bit in,so here it is. I've read and approved the stories and he's done well,as expected, because one thing he is good at is writing. He remembered everything even stuff I'd forgotten telling him. I like him to think about my love life, even when I don't happen to be doing anything and so I've decided to reward him for his writing with a little adventure. He'll find out about it when he opens this file to start the next story, which I've told him to do by midnight but I've started it off for him with this little foreword. That should put him in the right frame of mind and I do hope make him a bit distressed while he writes it. I can assure you he WILL write it too because thats what I told him to do. AND he'll write it by midnight as instructed. I'll question him on that LATER because I probably won't be home tonight. Trust me he won't lie to me. That's one of the things he's not allowed to do.

I'm going out and I'm not telling you where, but I want the story written tonight like we said and make sure you include this bit at the start. Usually I let you choose what to write, but this time I'll make the choice for you. Tell everyone about the first time I brought someone home. That was good, even if it wasn't the most extreme thing we eventually tried. It was a big step for you and I did enjoy it. Best to explain what led up to it because it's out of sequence really. I hope it'll make it awkward when you have to fit this into the full story later and that it causes you extra difficulty. Never mind -do it anyway...and if you're wondering where I am tonight, don't let that stop you doing the writing properly, because that will not please me. You don't want to get punished do you?

Punishment! Now that's a different story isn't it?I bet your friends on the Internet would like to hear about that, but I don't think you'd be inclined to go there if you had any choice. Oh dear, have I embarrassed you? I've mentioned something you might not have included on your own and I'm tempted to change my mind and tell you to admit how that later came into things. Definitely I will want it told, but for now I think you should stick to what I said about your reaction when I brought my lover home for the first time. I'm sure you remember it, and it's an interesting enough tale to be getting on with. I still remember your face that night and when I see Richard, we always have a chuckle about it. Okay, then write your story and IF it's good enough I'll let you send it in tomorrow. Tell our feedback friends I was fascinated and will email some of them when I've got time"

So, as explained in the previous edition Cassandra had established her right and intention to continue relationships with other men outside our marriage. For my part, I was prepared to put up with this because there was no alternative other than divorce.

I could not face that any more than I could face being parted from her. Whatever she thought of me and even if she was both calculating and cruel it was part of her irresistible attraction. In fact, to be truthful, it became, perhaps the most compelling part of my infatuation with her. It might have been better if I had been able to think that any other woman was as lovely as her. I've known many other women and none of them could compete. I knew this and unfortunately so did she. Her body is as close to perfect as anyone could imagine, and every intimate detail of it is flawless.

Cassandra knows very well that no other woman is as desirable as her, which is what gave her the confidence to launch her plan to take absolute control of the marriage -to take the gamble of openly committing adultery with the aim that I would accept it rather than lose her altogether. It worked and she got the best of both worlds-any apprehension about divorce on her part quickly dispelled and converted into a lever against me. A threat that she can walk out at any time and find a younger man, and we both know that I would be the one paying for their lifestyle.

Perhaps that makes me sound like a complete victim, but I am not. There is a pleasure in this suffering, if suffering is the right word. An albeit masochistic pleasure which reaches heights of erotic experience which I doubt most people ever climb to.

I wouldn't have jumped to this particular event in my narrative, but it has been decided for me and that is part of the whole situation I suppose.

Following our second confrontation, when she came home from a hotel liaison and admitted her long history of extra marital affairs, she had announced her intention to carry on like that. I had tacitly acquiesced to it having no other option and so in her own words she began "going out sometimes" and not expecting to be questioned about it.

It wasn't every day or anything like it. We would carry on as normal until she began to show signs of bad temper, impatience and irritability. That was the signal that she needed to seek something which I was not providing so she would do so.

Generally, she would spend some time bathing and getting ready before the dates and dress wonderfully for the occasion. She would kiss me good night, and I knew not to expect her home until very late.

When she returned, sometimes the next day, or even after a weekend, her mood would be greatly improved for a while. She would sometimes take pleasure in telling me what she'd done and sometimes be very secretive. Either way that was her decision and I went along with it.

I had intended to go through the various stages of it more or less chronologically, but I must take an example of quite advanced cuckoldry, which happened maybe two years on. This is the particular happening which Cassandra wants me to talk about here.

By the time this happened, I was perfectly used to my wife seeing other men and talking openly with her about them when she chose to do so. During all that, we would fantasise during sex about all sort of things, including me watching her with someone else, and all sorts of intricate scenarios. Many of these were fulfilled in due course, but this is the story of the first time we got anywhere near that sort of thing.

The shock of it was immense, although it was a thing we'd been discussing before.

Anyway, as I told you, Cassandra, was by now going out periodically to meet different men for what you might call "one night stands" whilst still continuing longer term relationships with my friend Paul and a much younger man,(might say boy really), whom she met and slept with once on a night out, but had enjoyed that so much that she continued seeing him.

His name was Richard and she told me that, despite only being 20 years old he was able to please her particularly well. Apparently he was hugely endowed and because he hadn't really been with such a sophisticated and glamorous woman before he would get very excited, which was reflected in his energetic performance. This in turn excited her, and I gather that she taught him to do things which he hadn't ever done before. Conversely, I was told, she had learned some things from him too. I was given to understand that she specially enjoyed giving him oral sex, and that the two of them shared some particularly delightful and long drawn out sessions of what I believe, is called a 69. Even given my singular erotic delight hearing the details of her adventures, this was getting close to making me feel jealous and more than usually inadequate. What didn't help was when she mentioned,in passing,how happy he made her, and that she sometimes thought about how it would be between them if Richard were more secure and could provide for her.

I told her this was all getting a bit too much for me, but she became quite angry...

"Why can't you just be happy for me? For once, someone is making me feel fulfilled and if you cared about me that would make you happy too."

When I thought it through I took some comfort, paradoxically, from the knowledge that she was also continuing to see other blokes as well as him. Surely that meant it wasn't a dangerous or permanent attachment?

One evening over dinner she mentioned that the kids were staying with their grandparents that weekend, so she intended to take the opportunity to meet one of her boyfriends on Friday evening after she had dropped them off.

Therefore, I didn't expect her to be home when I got in on Friday.I didn't expect the note I found on the dining room table. Without being specific about why, she'd written that I should tidy around generally and make the bed up nicely, but then go to sleep in the spare room next door to ours!

My mind was racing as you can imagine. The implication was clear, though she didn't say it. Did she really intend to bring someone home with her? It was one thing to fantasise about that happening, but the reality was more daunting.

The evening passed slowly with my mind racing. Surely she was just playing head games with me, and she'd come home alone as normal when she was finished?

In the event, the phone rang about 10. I could hear music and voices in the background and I got the impression that she was in a bar. She said she'd be home in about half an hour and said I'd best be in bed in the spare room by then. She told me she'd let herself in and that I shouldn't disturb her till morning.

What should I do? I should confront her -certainly I should, if she actually brought someone home to our bed. What I actually did was go quietly upstairs into the spare room and if I'm honest I hoped she'd actually go through with it. If this was really happening it was the realisation of exactly what we had talked about so often while having sex and fantasising!!

After quickly checking over our bedroom and folding back the covers as she likes them done, I went into the spare room and sat there on the bed. I left the door slightly ajar, enough to get a restricted view down over the landing and stairs into the lounge, and I waited.

I sat in the dark, and realised that,to my shame, I had already developed a rigid erection and I found myself unintentionally rubbing it. This was interrupted when I heard conversation and laughter outside the front door and I got to my feet as quietly as possible, peeping curiously through the gap in the door.

They came in, shut the door quietly, and dropped their voices to whispers which were none the less quite audible in the silent house. Other than that though, they made no particular effort to be discrete, nor showed any sign that they cared that I was even there. I'd have expected them to feel as intimidated as me, but clearly not. Once inside she pulled him into her and they kissed deeply for sometime.I watched his hands exploring and kneading her lovely arse through the black dress,as her hands travelled down to his groin. He lifted the dress and I saw she was wearing stockings for him. That made me hard again, and I struggled to stay silent.

They were SO relaxed about it that when they broke off, he sat on my sofa while she made coffee the kitchen. Studying him, I saw that the bastard was everything I feared. Young, slim, athletic, and you'd have to say very good looking in a youthful way.Quite understandably he was impatient to continue where they left off and followed her into the kitchen. I couldn't see in there, but they left the door open and I could hear most of the conversation, including a lot of kissing and little moans from her. When they emerged still embracing and climbed the stairs I quietly shut the door and sat back on the bed, listening intently.

I could hear most of the conversation through the thin drywall, not that they made much effort to keep it down. Someone crashed down onto the bed and there was a lot of giggling and laughter,which continued until after a few minutes it went quiet. I heard the springs of the bed start reverberating gradually faster and louder. It went on for a very long time and I heard her progress from little moans and whimpers to the uncontrolled loud screams of full consummation.

She kept repeating his name

"Richard... oh Richard!......... You're so big...so FUCKING big...... oh yeah, oh yes...... That feels so fucking big inside me......"

I should tell you, because you wouldn't know, that this kind of language and noisy lovemaking is quite out of character for her and it shocked me as much as it turned me on. I wondered if it was partly for my benefit, and it may have been, but it got clearer and clearer that this was how she routinely behaved with her other lovers.

As it built I found myself stroking my thumping hard on, and when I heard her say she was coming, so did I.

That was hardly the end of it though. He made her come about five times and in different ways. She asked him to do her from behind, because it 'went even deeper' that way and,as he got faster and faster, with her saying"fuck me harder... fuck me like a bitch......"I could hear our headboard banging on the wall until she climaxed loudly and called out "You know what I want... shoot all over my arse. I want you to cover me with your spunk".

He obviously did so and they fell silent for a while,till the next time at least,and they continued this for about two hours or so before they,and I,fell asleep.

I'm mindful that this is getting quite long and I'm on a time limit, but there's lots more to tell and I can't leave it out.

When I woke, I could hear them talking next door and I suddenly remembered what had taken place. Somehow, I hadn't thought how awkward it would be the morning after.

I didn't want to face either of them, so I kept quiet and hoped he'd leave in a while to save both of us great embarrassment.

Not so. She called out to me, and when I pretended not to hear,she banged on the wall and called my name.

I didn't answer, but after a short while, she came through wearing nothing but a delighted and very smug little grin on her face.

"No need to hide in here. Come in and meet Richard. I think it's better that you get to know him don't you?"

I tried to tell her to just get rid of him, but she wasn't having that and in the end I gave in and followed her into the other room, where she got back into bed with him and the two of them sat there, looking at me.

I couldn't sustain eye contact with him. I'd have thought he might feel as awkward as me, but he obviously didn't. In fact he looked perfectly comfortable there in my bed with my wife casually kissing his chest and stroking his huge cock which lay there on her leg has she nestled into his athletic body.

Completely humiliated, I didn't speak... couldn't speak is the truth of it, but he nodded indifferently at me as though I was the one intruding into the home.

"You're embarrassing Richard now" she said, "Tell him you didn't mind him having me because he feels a bit awkward about you being here. Come on now because otherwise he might not want to come round to give me a good seeing to again, and you do actually want him to, don't you?"

He seemed to find this all quite amusing and gratifying by the look on his face, and she added, " In fact you take a dirty little pleasure in the whole business don't you?Laying on the bed listening and wanking off?"

I looked down and nodded,and as I did so, I noticed that he was getting very hard in her hand.

"Alright then, you can leave us for a few minutes together in private.Go down stairs and make us some coffee, perhaps a bit of toast.IF that's alright with Richard?"

Once again, he shocked me with his presumptions manner and just said,"yes, go on then, that'll be alright."

"do remember to knock first when you bring our coffee, won't you?" she added..."Go on then, get OUT!"

As I went about my business- the degrading business of a servant rather than a husband, I listened intensely. By the time I had arranged the cups and placed bread into the toaster. I could again hear the rhythmic squeaking of bedsprings right through the ceiling. This time, however, it was slower and more relaxed, more intimate, and somehow more wounding to me than their frantic uncontrolled shagging the night before. Of course, I crept up the stairs with the tray, hoping to catch what they were saying to each other. In fact, though I found our bedroom door open by a few inches and was able to stand there briefly, but long enough to see exactly what I'd so often imagined. That was at the same time a dream, come true and an awful humiliating thing. They were in missionary position on top of the covers, and she had her legs wide open, resting them on his shoulders. From that angle I could see the length of his huge dick going slowly in and out of her and it WAS impressive. I'm not exaggerating to say, it was probably twice as big as mine, and I cannot deny this, he knew exactly how to use it. I was transfixed by just how incredibly far that big penis was going up Cassandra and I just couldn't begrudge her that.

I don't know whether I made some noise, but she looked up and saw me there. She didn't react as have thought but stared directly into my eyes for a few exquisite moments them continued to grind herself slowly, and deliberately on to Richard's awesome penetrations.

He seemed to sense my presence, turned his head and looked angrily at me, but she put her hands on his muscular buttocks pressing him into her, and said"No...no... don't stop you can't stop now my darling."

So he didn't. In fact he moved her legs off his shoulders to lay on top of her and kissed her deeply,still pushing it deep inside her. Obviously my presence had an effect on them too because they both came together and I watched his testicles which had been bouncing against her come to rest and pulsate several times as he kept his dick inside her. They held each other for a wonderful long moment, and I was genuinely happy for her to have had such a beautiful experience. She deserves the best and it's my role to make sure she gets it, whether I can do that personally will provide it in another way.

Although in my excitement I had thrilled to see him emptying his seed into Cassandra and witnessing her joy in receiving it, I was relieved when he took it out to see that he'd been wearing a condom- now VERY full and sagging at the end with what nature had intended to make it's way into her exquisitely aroused body. He threw it into the wastepaper basket next to the bed where I noticed a collection of similar discarded contraceptives from their night of passion.

I poured the coffee and went out for a drive, so they could have some time together before he had to leave.

When I got back about two hours later he had gone and I found her alone sleeping soundly. Very quietly, I cleared up, the discarded underwear I picked up the bin full of used condoms, kissed her gently on the cheek and left her to rest for a few hours.

By the time she woke, I'd cleaned the house and prepared a nice late lunch for us. I knew she'd be hungry, but before we ate she went to shower and to change into a casual outfit, chosen from several which I'd carefully laid out for her.

When she came down, she was quite radiant. Although she was exhausted after her energetic night with Richard, she was in a great mood and seemed so happy and contented. We chatted over the meal and later about all that had gone on, and told each other the intimate details of what the experience meant to each of us. She had really enjoyed my seeing her actually doing it, and looking into my face so blatantly with another cock inside her. She loved that I had seen how big it was for myself and watched it going up her, and she said she loved, knowing that I was listening while they fucked and wanking myself off all night. Somehow, I loved her knowing that as well, and she told me that it had turned him on a lot too.

That was it then for a while at least. She was much nicer to be with and not at all as tense and bad tempered as she can get when she feels sexually frustrated, and is missing the satisfaction she needs occasionally from someone else.

Britcuck
Britcuck
35 Followers
12