Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, Boo?" Lara called.

"I need some dick an' everyone's out doin' shit. Britnee sighed. "Y'all know how I get when I need dick and there ain't none."

Lara giggled. "Yeah, crabbier than you usually are."

"Bitch! Is it my fault people just piss me off? I mean, Frank's at work. The twins are out casing a joint. The mopes... who the hell knows what they're up to. And Tina just texted she's stopping by in an hour to try out the screen test thing we come up with. Jesus, my life is so complicated!"

"Silly girl," Lara replied. "I just texted Larry. He's at your mom's finishing up another milf photo shoot. Said he's hard as a rock and needs a wet hole to fill. I told him we'd be there in five. So help me put all this shit away and let's go."

"You holdin' the camera? Good. Wait. Why don't he just fuck Mama?"

'He said she wanted a sandwich. A real one. Go figure."

"Weird." Britnee jumped to her feet. "Where's that vodka? We need to power up! Want a snort?" She handed her friend a small vial of cocaine as she mixed a couple of drinks.

Brandee was sitting at her kitchen table eating a sandwich when the girls walked in.

"Hey, Mama. Larry around?" Britnee asked.

"He's in back. Come here. Let me take a look at you." Brandee put down her sandwich and took a long drink of bourbon.

Britnee stood still as Brandee looked her over. "You look tired, dear. You feelin' alright?"

Britnee shrugged. "I'm just busy is all. And I ain't had no dick since this morning. Hang on, Lara! Git on the phone and tell the twins to get over here quick. They gonna break in Tina."

"On it!" Lara called.

"So I'm going tomorrow to meet the surgeon." Britnee continued as Brandee dabbed a napkin in her drink and started wiping Britnee's face. "Mama! Stop it! I ain't no little kid no more!"

"No, but, your my daughter and I have a right to wash your face,"Brandee replied. "Did ya tell Julie 'bout me?"

"Yes, Mama. She said you n Lara n Tina could all meet with the guy." Britnee slapped at her mother's hand. "Stoppit!"

"Oh, honey, that's great news! It ain't that I need them to be bigger," Brandee hefted her already huge rack."I just don't want them to sag so much... and be bigger. Just like when I was young."

"Yeah, well... I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow n we'll go from there." Britnee looked at Lara. "All setup?"

Lara gave a thumbs-up sign as she focused the camera on her friend. Britnee looked into the camera as she moved in front of the living room sofa. She posed as Lara moved around, shooting her from every angle. After a few minutes, Britnee turned away and bent over at the waist. With practiced ease, she slowly peeled her skintight shorts down over her ample butt flesh. She stopped where the crease of her buttocks met her legs and stood up straight. She bounced on the balls of her feet for a moment, making her cheeks jiggle and shake before removing her shorts completely.

Bending over once again, Britnee slid her hands up the backs of her thighs and spread her cheeks open, exposing her tight, tiny sphincter and her pink pussy. Her pussy glistened with moisture and Lara zoomed in for a closeup before Britnee began twerking for a few moments. She stood up and turned to face the camera. She smiled shyly and lightly bit her fingertip, looking as innocent as possible. She then slid her hands down over her belly to her mound and, with both hands, spread her lips open. She gave the camera a look of shock before smiling again and sliding her hands up and over her covered tits. Hooking her index fingers under the top of her tube-top, she smiled and slowly, slowly peeled the top down over her fat, luscious tits.

Covering her tits with her hands, Britnee looked shocked then smiled again as she exposed first one big breast then, the other. She continued posing for a few minutes, playing with her tits and covering then uncovering them with the long braids of her cornrows. When Lara gave a thumbs up signal, Britnee looked seductively into the camera lens and made a come here signal with her finger as she mouthed the words silently.

She walked to the couch and knelt on the cushions, showing her round, fleshy ass off. Lara signaled her to pose and Britnee spent the next several minutes posing in various kneeling, sitting and lying down poses, always giving Lara lots of ass, tits and pussy exposure to film. Finally, when she was horny enough to explode, Britnee sat on the edge of the couch with her butt just off the edge, lay back against the back cushion, lifted her legs back to her chest and spread them wide. She slid her hands around her sweet ass and spread her outer pussy lips with her fingers. The back of the couch forced her head forward so when Lara knelt in front of her, the camera was able to get her asshole, pussy, tits and face all in the same shot.

Britnee frowned sadly at the camera. "I'm so horny and wet. Won't someone help me out?"

She waited silently for a moment then, repeated the line. After a few more moments of silence, Britnee's sad expression turned to anger as she glared at Lara before yelling, "Larry! Get the fuck in here!"

Larry came running, naked and holding his hard, fat ten-inch cock in one hand, into the room. He buzzed past Lara and kelt down in front of Britnee and her waiting cunt.

In one swift motion, Larry stuffed his hard cock all the way into Britnee's pussy. The tiny blonde slut gasped at the sudden, painful stretching out of her cunt. She groaned with pleasure a moment later as she adjusted to the massive cock.

"Oh, God yes!" she moaned. Tha's what I need!"

Larry gripped her thighs and pushed them back against her. He slowly pulled his fat dick back until just the head was still in Britnee's hot cunt, then, he shoved it back in. Hard!

Britnee yelped. And yelped again as Larry continued hard thrusts followed by slow withdrawals. Britnee's cunt gripped the fat cock and massaged it with every stroke. Lara knelt next to Larry to get a birds-eye view of the action.

"Ohhh, Yesss!" Britnee sighed. "Work that little pussy! Use that fucking big dick like you know how to use it!"

Larry grunted and started a slow, steady rhythm, pumping all ten, throbbing inches in and out. Britnee moaned her approval as she flexed her cunt muscles on the invading prick.

Her moans grew louder as the tall, skinny stud slowly increased the tempo of his thrusts. He pushed her thighs back, pinnin Britnee to the couch. The horny slut squealed with delight!

"Do it, stud! Fuck that pussy! Fuck me hard, you big dicked bastard!"

"Yes, baby," Brandee called out. Fuck that dirty little whore but good!"

Lara looked over her shoulder towards the kitchen. Brandee was sipping her bourbon with her flimsy robe open and wantonly finger fucking her pussy as she watched her daughter taking Larry's hard cock.

Larry grunted and sped up the pace. Britnee yelped again as his heavy prick pounded her wet cunt. The fat cock was making her cunt spasm and juice as it plowed in and out and she could feel her orgasm building. Even pinned down to the couch, Britnee's hips began to pump in rhythm with the hard fucking Larry was giving her and she moaned and cried with every hard thrust.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Britnee cried. Fuck Meee! Fuck Me Hard!"

Larry moved to a standing position and put Britnee's legs on his shoulders He gripped the back of the couch and pounded into her at a furious pace. His balls ached from slapping against her ass. Lara lay down on the floor behind him to get a shot of his enormous cock stretching out Britnee's tight hole.

"Do it, Larry!" Lara said urgently. "Fuck that little slut! Make her cum all over your cock!"

"Fuck this is hot!" groaned Brandee who was pumping a cucumber in and out of her wet pussy while she watched her daughter getting drilled by ten inches of hard, heavy cock.

Larry shifted his weight and pounded Britnee faster and deeper with every stroke. Britnee screamed with every hard thrust Her ass was in overdrive as her cunt flexed on the mammoth cock driving her to orgasm.

"Oh! Fuck! Oh! Shit! 'Motherfiucker! FUCK MEEE!! FUCK MEEE!!" Britnee shrieked, exploding into orgasm! "WWWWHHHHHOOOOAAAAA!! CUUUUMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG!! AAAAYYYYYEEE CUMICUMIXUMI!!"

Britnee's scream became unintelligible as her cunt erupted with cum! She squirted all around the long fat cock buried deep in her hole. The overstretched cunt muscles flexed hard on Larry's prick and as he pulled up, she squirted him out. Britnee trembled as she squirted again, bathing Larry's thick meat and ball sac in girl goo. She even splashed the camera Lara was holding.

"Ohhhh Fuck! Ima Cumming againnnnn!!" Britnee groaned, jerking under Larry's grip on her ankles. Lara zoomed in on Britnee's flexing cunt gaping open and shut. Open and shut... almost begging for a cock to fill it.

Larry pinned Britnee's legs back over the couch, rolling her ass up over her shoulders and planted his feet on the couch, straddling her, his throbbing prick lined up with her gaping, dripping pussy.

Britnee realized what was about to happen and sobbed with horny lust. "Ohhh MY GGAAAWWWDDD!! Oh, My MotherFuckin'Gawwddd!! You're gonna Fuck MEEE!! OHH FUUCCKKK!! I'M SO FUCKING WET!!"

Larry grimaced with lust and just as Britnee's pussy started to gape open, He plunged his dick all the way into her molten flesh! He jammed his ass down, pounding his dick home. Larry pumped up and down, driving the tiny, cock hungry slut into the sofa and his cock deep and hard into her throbbing pussy.

"YESSSSS!!" Britnee screamed! YESSSYESSSYESSSSS!! FUCK ME MOTHERFUCKER!! FUCK MEEE!!"

She grabbed her asscheeks and spread them as wide as she could as she humped up to meet Larry's pelvis. A few strokes later, Larry bottomed out in her sopping wet, overstretched cunt! Britnee screamed bloody murder when she felt the bloated cockhead slam into her cervix. Her cunt was wide open to every thick, veiny, pulsing inch of Larry's ten-inch monstercock and he gave it all to her over and over. Larry pounded that pussy at a furious pace, punishing her with every inch, all the way in. Britnee cried and moaned and sobbed as one orgasm after another coursed through her body. Larry's cock controlled her and she loved every minute of it. The mix of pleasure and pain his huge cock gave her was making her delirious.

Britnee's ultra-tight cunt was flexing, sucking on Larry's prick, soaking it with silky cum, coaxing it to explode. The harder Larry fucked, the harder her cunt massaged him. He fucked her faster, drilling even deeper in her begging hole. He groaned,

"Oh, Yeah... That's it!"

He grinned down at Britnee as he dropped against her, cocked buried as deep as he could get it. He pulled up and dropped again. Britnee awoke from her orgasmic dream and egged him on.

"That's it is right, boy!' She cried with authority. That's the best pussy you'll ever fuck! Fuck it, Larry! Fuck it right! Fuck it, Larry! Fuck it right! FUCK IT LARRY! FUCK IT RIGHT! AAAAAIIIIEEEEEYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!"

Britnee came again as Larry pounded the shit out of her. Her spasming cunt worked his throbbing prick and washed it in hot slick cum. His balls grew tight as they slapped against her ass, forcing the heavy cumload up.

"That's it, baby!" Larry roared. "Here it cums!!"

He exploded on the upstroke, his thick jizz erupting out from his cockhead and blasting Britnee's hole! Wad after wad of hot cum belched out of ten-inch prick as he fucked in and out of Britnee's quaking pussy!

Larry pulled out and fisted his spasming cock blasting Britnee's face as her cunt overflowed with jizz. The horny fuckdoll screamed with glee as she lapped up the heavy jizz shower. She screamed again when Larry stuffed his cum jerking cock back in her greedy cunt. He fucked her as he came and came. Finally, he pushed it all the way in and lay on top of Britnee, letting his fat prick slowly finish spewing it's load.

Britnee slowly regained her composure. "Goddamm, Larry! That was fuckin' sumpthin'! Holy Shit! ... Larry. Larry... Larry! Get off me!"

"Wha-? Oh!" Larry stepped off the couch and slowly pulled his cock out of Britnee's tight, flexing pussy. His giant ten-inch dick was still hard as a rock and throbbing. Larry stroked it as he stood grinning like a fool.

"Great stuff!"Lara exclaimed, giving him a thumbs up then motioning for him to move out of her shot. "You okay, babe?"

"Yeah."Britnee breathed deeply. "I think my legs are locked. Wait- no, I got this." With a great deal of effort, she lowered her legs and sat up. "Jesus fuckin' Christ, I needed that! Thanks, Larry! Larry?"

Larry had moved over to the kitchen where Brandee was eagerly licking and sucking the jizz and cunt juice off his hard cock.

Britnee grinned at Lara and rubbed her sore pussy. "Do we gots the best cockslingers in porn or what?"

Lara replied with a thumbs up before yelling "Cut!" and set the camera on a table. "I think we got a winner with is vid! You gotta see the closeups of his prick cumming in your hole."

"Later." Britnee stood. "First I gotta get cleaned up. Tina should be here soon and we gonna have some fun with her afore them idiots get here. Mama? Ya think maybe you n Larry can tidy up a little when you get done with that fat dick? And, Larry? Get the tripod out. We gonna start Tina's scene with an interview."

"Sure thing," Larry replied, enjoying the hot tongue licking his meat.

Brandee replied with a sloppy grunt as her mouth was full.

Britnee returned from the shower dressed in a man's button-down shirt and nothing else. The shirt was several sizes too big for her and she left it unbuttoned. Lara was sitting on the freshly cleaned couch texting on her phone when Britnee plopped down next to her. Brandee and Larry had disappeared, Britnee guessed they were in the bedroom. The camera was mounted in the middle of the room facing the couch.

"Larry said he'd be back as soon as Tina gets here and left the remote over there if he isn't." Lara looked up from her phone, smiling. "And Tina just texted she's pulling into the park."

"Mmmhmm." Britnee shrugged and picked up her phone. "Hey! Shut the fuck up and get over here, you fuckin' idjits! You wanna fuck some fresh meat or what!" She put the phone down. "Jay and Jed are havin' car trouble. Like, they can't find the car. Stupid motherfuckers!"

Lara did a spit take as she sipped a drink. A moment later, the two girls heard a car pull up. That's her!" Lara grinned.

"Hey, girl!"Britnee shouted, opening the door for Tina. Welcome to Studio A!"

"Damn..." Tina half whispered, looking around the trailer. "This place is a hell of a lot nicer than most a the trailers I been in. Y'all did this yourself?"

Britnee beamed with joy. "Well, me n Lara. With some help from the crew. Let me get you a drink."

"Hey, Lara! Looking good, girl." Tina walked over to the couch.

"Hey, girl! You're looking hot!"Lara scooted over a bit.

Tina was dressed in a black crop top with the word "PINK" emblazoned on the front The shirt barely covered her large, teardrop-shaped tits. She wore a pair of pink spandex bicycle shorts and a pair of clear plastic platform sandals that added several inches to her diminutive height.

"You do look hot!" Britnee gushed, returning from the kitchen with drinks in hand. "Sit down! Sit down. The twins ain't here yet so we got some time to kill. We run things kinda casual 'round here."

Tina sat between Britnee and Lara. The three spent the time drinking and sharing a blunt and a few lines of coke while gossiping and making small talk. Soon, Tina was feeling very relaxed and horny and revved up to party.

"So where are these big-dicked studs o' yours, girl?" Tina asked. I'm gettin' horny as fuck!"

"They'll be here soon if they know what's good for 'em."Britnee replied. "Shit! I almost forgot! Lara, get the paperwork."

"Paperwork?" Tina asked ass Lara flew from the room and returned a second later.

"Yeah, just some legal junk we need you to sign. Permission to use your image on our website, taxes, things like that."

Taxes? Really?" Tina's eyes grew big.

"Yeah, sugar! We a real legit business now. 'Sides, it helps keep the law from lookin' at our not so legit business ventures." Britnee finished off her drink and poured another.

Tina nodded. "So this whole thing is kinda like money laundering. No problem here." She took the pen Lara offered and began filling out the forms.

"Money launderin'?" Britnee snorted a line."Like how politicians use pacs and superpacs to raise campaign money then donate the funds to "private" charities of which they is the beneficiaries of? Ok. Yeah. We money launderin'. And business is good."

"Wha-!" Lara whipped around to stare at Britnee. Her jaw dropped open and her eyes were wide with shock.

Britnee shrugged. "What? I read."

Lara shook her head. "It's just that... I mean... Wait! Boo, I love you always but, in all the years we've known each other, I've never once seen you read a book or a newspaper or a magazine... Hell, I've never seen you read a cereal box!"

Britnee waved her phone at her stunned friend. "Girl, get with the times! Ever-thing ya ever wants to read is right here on the Google. Besides, I was just quotin' some dude's post on Facebook."

Lara looked away with mock disgust. "Oh, Boo..." she sighed, shaking her head.

Tina sat up. "Here you go, all signed, sealed and delivered! Now where them boys what gonna give me the business."

Lara took the forms while Britnee checked her phone. Setting the phone down Britnee tucked her feet under her hips and leaned toward Tina, resting her arm behind the brown-skinned girl. "They say fifteen minutes which gives us just enough time to get you warmed up."

She leaned in and kissed Tina softly. Then kissed her harder, licking the black girls' full lips. Tina moaned softly and returned the kiss. Britnee broke the kiss and smiled as Tina turned to Lara who kissed her deeply and massaged her thigh. Then she was kissing Britnee again as the tiny blonde softly squeezed her full tit. The three continued trading kisses as Britnee and Lara massaged her thighs and tits and pussy through her tight clothing.

"Ya see," Britnee licked her neck. "The way, mmm you taste so good, we gonna do this is, mmmm, whenever the twins get here an' Larry is ready, ohh, that's nice..., we'll start with a little interview then you'll do some posing and stripping for the camera and then..., I can't keep my tongue outta your mouth! The boys will walk up and you start sucking on their cocks and we'll go from there..."

"Oh, fuck, I'm so fucking wet!" Tina moaned as Lara rubbed her crotch and lightly kissed all over her neck and cheek. She was doing her best to massage both white girls as they molested her. One hand was between Lara's open thighs and the other was massaging Britnee's fat tits through her unbuttoned shirt.

"MMM" Britnee groaned. "That's it, baby. Let yourself go..."

There was a loud knock at the door. "Is you home, Brit?" Jayden shouted from outside.

The noise brought Britnee back to reality. "Shut up and get the fuck in here, you dumbass morons!" She looked at Tina and shook her head.

Jayden and Jed stumbled through the door, shoving and punching each other.

We's here!" shouted Jed. "Where's the new bitch what we gonna stuff full of cock? Whoa! Is that her? You wants to fuck that nig- I mean, darky slut?"

Jayden started dancing. "I gots jungle fever! I gots jungle fever!"

Tina frowned. Britnee placed a hand on her arm and stood. "Please excuse me for a moment."

She balled her fists and walked over to the twins. Tina's eyes grew wide as she watched the exchange. Britnee returned to the couch rubbing her sore knuckles.

"The boys would like to introduce themselves proper like."

Jayden stepped up, holding his jaw. The beginning of a very large bruise was forming around his left eye. Ma'am, my name is Jayden and I'm powerful sorry for the hateful and ignorant things we said just now. We didn't mean nuthin' by it but, it shows we need some good edumacation so as to be better people. It shore is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to working with you an' cumming all over your pretty face."