Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his orgasm subsided, Joe rolled off Miss Tahtaz and knelt on the floor, his big, nine-inch tool, jerking between his legs. Britnee rolled on top of Debra and kissed her hard, sharing the sticky cum with her.

"Damn, kid," Miss Tahtaz grunted, "Youz woint kiddin' about yer studs!"

"Mmm, lady, we just gettin' started," Britnee replied, licking cum from Debra's cheek. Debra opened her mouth and Britnee drooled cum from her lips, feeding Debra's thirst. They swapped cum and kissed deeply, moaning with lust.

Their slimy kiss was interrupted when Joe slipped his long, fat cock between Debra's cunt lips. "OOHHHH," Miss Tahtaz moaned. "That's it, meat! Stick me wit' that big, fat dick! Stick it in my pussy!"

Britnee yelped as Jayden rolled her off Debra's tits and onto his belly. She lay back against him and pulled her legs up as he stuffed his hard cock inside her hot cunt. Jayden wrapped an arm around her legs and began pumping in and out of her wet hole.

'Yeah, dickhead! Fuck that pussy good," Britnee grunted as the fat cock stretched her tiny cunt.

Joe was working about three inches in and out of Debra hot pussy, a look of pained ecstasy on his face. "Goddammit," he groaned, "You're so fucking tight!"

He grabbed her hips and roughly pulled her to the edge of the couch. Using hard, quick strokes, Joe stretched Debra's cunt around his throbbing cock, feeding her inch after hard inch. Debra whooped and threw her legs over his shoulders as her huge, round tits rolled and bounced with every thrust.

"Yeah," she cried. "Give it to me rough! I want it hahd! Give it to me hahdah! Deepah! Fuck my little pussy, meat! Fuck me like you mean it! OH OH OH! I'm so fucking wet!"

Joe was balls deep in her flexing hole, drilling all nine inches into her over and over. His heavy ball sack was soaked in the juices that squirted out of her cunt with every stroke. Debra's cunt gripped Joe's prick like a surgical glove, milking it as it stretched her out

Britnee's pussy gripped Jayden's cock like a vise. The petite cumslut moaned and shouted as she bounced on his lap. His ten-inch cock drilled her dripping cunt deep and fast, just the way she liked it.

"YesYESYES!! FuckitFuckitFuckit, you big dick motherfucker," Britnee shouted. "Fuck that pussy good! OHOHOH! FUCKKK!!"

"Yeah, Fuck me, meat," Debra cried. "Like she said! Give it to me hahd! Hahdah! Make me cum!"

Britnee reached over and slapped one of Debra's huge, bouncing tits. "Hahdah? You want it hahdah?" She slapped Debra's face.

Debra groaned with lust and clamped her pussy on Joe's cock. "That's it, kid! I like it rough! Rough and nasty! Fuck me, meat! Make me feel it!"

She grabbed Britnee's braids and yanked hard, pulling the tiny girl over for a kiss. "Oh, God! All this fuckin' is makin' me horny," Debra moaned. "I'm gonna cum! Make me cum, meat! Make Me Cum!!"

Britnee could feel her own orgasm building. "I'm right there with you, sistah!"

Joe was pounding his fat dick into Debra as hard and as deep as he could. He groaned as his hips slapped her ass over and over. "I'm gonna cum, too," he cried.

"Don't you cum, Joe," Britnee shouted. "Don't you cum yet! Show her what you can do with that dick!"

Joe groaned again and bent forward, grabbing Debra's fat tits. He had her legs pinned back and he slammed his dick even deeper up her tight cunt.

"Yeah, dude! That's how you fuck her,' Jayden called out. He grabbed Britnee's waist and pounded her onto his throbbing cock.

"FUCK!" Britnee cried. "FUCKFUCKFUCK!! I'm Fucking Cumming!! YESYESYES!FUCK MEEEEEE!!"

"I'M CUMMING TOO!" Debra screamed. "CUMMING On YER DICK! YEAH! CUMMING SO GOOD!! AAAIIIEEEEEHHHH!! OHHH MAKE ME CUMMMMM!!"

Debra thrashed and twisted and jerked under Joe, soaking his huge cock with her orgasmic juices. Joe pounded away at her convulsing hole, trying not to erupt inside her. Britnee was crying and shouting as she came all over Jayden's ten inches. The two studs groaned and grunted as the cumming pussies milked their fat cocks.

As Britnee regained her composure, she rolled off of Jayden's lap and twisted around to suck his raging hardon. She looked sideways at Debra as she stroked the big cock.

"C'mere, slut," she gasped. "Lick my cum off this fat cock!"

"Ooo, yeah," Debra grinned and pushed Joe from on top of her. "I ain't sucked any cock since lunch!"

She rolled over and sucked Jayden's cock between her lips. Britnee licked up the shaft and kissed Debra, slobbering on the tip of the huge dick. Jayden moaned as Britnee licked her way down and Debra took him to the back of her throat. He gripped her head with both hands and fucked her face, banging her throat. Britnee sucked on his balls as best she could, licking the lemon-sized nuts like a hungry slut.

"Suck that dick," Jayden commanded as he banged Miss Tahtaz mouth. The huge titted nurse coughed and gagged and drooled all over his horsecock as she tried to suck it deeper.

"Gahhh," Debra gasped, "That's a fat cock! Don't be gentle, meat! Use me like a piece o' trash!"

Jayden fisted her thick hair "Shut up and suck," he grunted and forced her down on his cock. Joe stepped in and slapped Britnee face with his throbbing, nine-inch tool. Britnee yelped and grabbed the heavy cock, stroking it as she sucked on Jayden's nuts.

"Gimme that cock," she groaned, stroking it hard. "Like she said... Don't be gentle!"

As she took Joe's dick deep in her mouth, the young stud wrapped her long braids around his fist and pumped his hips against her face. Britnee took every inch down her hot throat groaning around the thick flesh as her nose slapped his freshly shaven pubes.

"Right down to the bone," Britnee gasped a full minute later when Joe pulled her back. "That's how you suck a dick! Do it, Jay! Make her take all of that cock! Force it down her throat!.

Debra's eyes opened wide with shock as Jayden pressed her head down, slowly pushing his cock past her gag reflex, into her throat. Britnee gave Debra a series of short quick slaps on her cheek as she took half the ten-inch prick in her mouth.

"Do it, bitch! Suck it good!" slapslapslapslap! "Down to his balls!"

Miss Tahtaz tried to speak but the throbbing cock in her throat stopped her.

Britnee grinned and returned her mouth to Joe's fat cock. She bathed every inch with her tongue as she glared at Debra. Debra was sucking and grunting as Jayden pushed more inches into her throat. Finally, her face was in his balls and Jayden released his grip on her. Debra slowly pulled herself up and off the massive cock, coughing and drooling spit and throat slime over the tip and down the shaft.

Britnee scooped a handful of the slimy goo and smeared it on Debra's face. "Get nasty, girl. Get that dick!"

"Waah..Oh my God!" Debra gasped. "... I nevuh took dat much cock im mout' befoah! Give it to me, meat! Fuck my doity mouth!"

Jayden gripped her head and pumped her onto his cock. Miss Tahtaz groaned with lust and sucked hard, taking the cock down her throat. Jayden showed no mercy, banging his ball against her chin as he pumped his hips.

Joe was busy using Britnee's throat for a pussy. Britnee fingered her dripping pussy as she sucked and throated the fat dick. She and Debra traded cocks back and forth, sucking one, throating the other, sating their lust for hard cock.

"Ah, shit, I'm such a hoo-ore," Debra gushed, flicking her tongue on the tip of Jayden's prick. "I wish I could suck 'em both!"

Britnee giggled and stood. "I don't know about you guys, but I need a drink. Deb, keep 'em occupied. Ima make some Mountain Don'ts!"

A few minutes later, Britnee returned to find Debra on her knees, rubbing and slapping both huge cocks on her ultra enhanced, volleyball-sized tits.

"Check it out, kid! A double titty fuck!" Miss Tahtaz pressed both cocks between her tits and bounced up and down.

"Ha,' Britnee cackled. "Think you can handle both these jerks?"

"I shoo-uh wanna try," Miss Tahtaz giggled, taking a long sip of her drink.

Jayden and Joe downed their drinks in seconds. "Them drinks is good n all but, they ain't helpin' us out with our blue balls none," Joe piped up. Jayden nodded agreement.

"Let's see if dis helps, boys." Miss Tahtaz tipped her glass and poured the contents over her gargantuan tits. The two studs instantly were at her tits, licking and sucking the boozy liquid up. They continued sucking her tits as she stroked their painfully swollen cocks.

"Mmmm,' Debra moaned. "I could cum just like this..."

Britnee set her glass down and collected the others. "C'mon now...You two dumbasses get on the couch. Y'all got some pussies to fuck!"

The horny mopes reclined side by side, stroking their cocks. Britnee straddled Joe and wasted no time sinking her tight young pussy down onto his hard nine-inch dick. Debra straddled Jayden. She grabbed his ten-inch monster and rubbed the tip of it on her swollen cunt lips.

"Aww, Jeez...," she groaned. "I ain't shoo-uh dis is gonna fit! It's too big!"

Jayden grabbed Debra's hips and pushed her down on his fat cock. She let out a loud moan and began slowly pumping up and down, taking him in her hot cunt inch by inch.

"Ohhh... Dis t'ing is huge." Debra whined. "It feels like he's splittin' me apaht!"

Her hot pussy stretched tight around the hard cock, milking it. Jayden groaned and filled his mouth with Debra's massive tit. He licked and sucked the nipple like a nursing baby, hungry for tit.

Joe was balls deep in Britnee's wet pussy. He dug his fingers into her perfect ass and pounded up into her, drilling her hot hole. Britnee cried and moaned as she thrust her hips to match him, fucking Joe as good as he was fucking her.

"Fuck me, " Britnee grunted, glaring down at Joe. "Fuck my tight little pussy! Fuck it, you skinny little twerp! Yes! That's it! Fuck it hard, boy! YESYESYESSSS!!"

Joe spanked her ass hard and pounded his hips up, slamming his steel hard cock deeper in Britnee's sucking pussy. Britnee yelped and cried as she took every inch at a blistering pace.

Jayden began pounding his cock deeper into Debra. The overly endowed brunette wailed as the serpentine cock filled her cunt. She shook her tits in Jayden's face as he tried to lick them and breathe at the same time. She grunted and smashed his face with her huge, heavy, swinging tits.

"Ohhh, Yeah, baby," She cried. "Fuck me with dat big dick! Yer tearin' me apaht! Fuck me! Fuck me, ya big dick mook! I wanna feel it all up inside me!"

Jayden clapped his hands on her full ass and pumped his hips faster. "Can you feel this?" he gasped from between her massive fake tits.

"Oh fuck! I can feel it," Debra cried. "I can feel it deep inside me! Jeesus, kid! Are all yer studs this big?"

"You know it," Britnee cried. "This big or bigger! Ah, fuck! I'm gonna cum..."

Miss Tahtaz wailed as Jayden's cock hit another part of her cunt. "I want 'em all, sister! I want all dem cocks! One in my pussy! Ohhhh YESYESYES!! One in my ass! And you can stick one in my mout'!! I got ten inches of dick inside me and I want more!!"

"Hold on," Britnee cried! "I'm gonna cum!! YES!YES! CUMMING!! YES! Cumming on your cock! FUCKFUCKFUCKKK!!"

Britnee flooded Joe's dick with cunt juice. She bucked hard and pounded up and down as another hard orgasm ripped through her. She screamed and wailed as she squeezed the heavy cock inside her convulsing pussy.

Debra cried out as her orgasm erupted deep within her. Her overstretched pussy milked Jayden's huge prick as he rammed her deep and hard.

"I'm Cummin' so good!" she shouted! "CUMMING SO GOOD!! CUMMING ON YER BIG DICK!! More! I want More!! OOOOHHHHH SHITTTT!!" She fell on top of Jayden, smothering him with her enormous, round tits.

"More? You want more?" Britnee pulled herself off Joe's cock and stood, fingering her still flexing cunt.

"Oh, Yeah, sister," Debra moaned, juicing Jayden's cock. "I want more..."

Britnee moved behind her and spanked her bouncing ass. Jayden spread her cheeks as Britnee took a cum drenched finger and rubbed it on Debra's tight asshole.

"Oh, GAWD!!" Debra groaned. Shove a cock in theyuh! Shove a fuckin' cock in my ass!"

Britnee motioned to Joe who jumped behind Debra. He stepped onto the edge of the couch, straddling her and Jayden and stuffed the throbbing tip of his throbbing cock into her tight ass. Debra jerked upright and let out a silent scream as the fat cockhead penetrated her tight sphincter.

Jayden held her down on the full length of his dick as Joe worked his fat cock into her flexing asshole. With a low moan, Debra nodded her head, signaling she was ready.

"Fuck meeee..." Miss Tahtaz moaned as Joe began to saw his huge cock in and out of her asshole. "Penetrate that cock. Penetrate that cock!!"

Britnee knelt on the floor, rubbing her pussy as she watched. Jayden began thrusting his dick, matching Joe's rhythm, in Debra's burning cunt. Debra groaned as they filled her holes. The two studs pounded her ass and cunt with hard, slow strokes, forcing every hard inch of cock in her holes.

"I'm cumming again," Debra sobbed. She lay on top of Jayden, letting them use her any way they wished as she came and came again.

"Yeah, guys," Britnee gushed. "Fuck her! Fuck her hard! Fuck her like a dirty tramp!" She had three fingers in her pussy and was furiously rubbing her clit with her free hand.

"It's so fucking tight," Joe groaned. He and Jayden began thrusting faster, burying their cocks deep. Soon, they were pounding Debra's holes like she was a fuck toy. The horny brunette moaned and grunted with every stroke, pumping her hips back to match them, thrust for thrust.

"Oh, Yeah," Debra shouted. Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass! Fuck it! Come on, you mooks! I wanna feel it!"

Joe bent against her and squeezed her heavy tits, digging his fingers into the soft yet firm flesh. "You wanna feel it? Feel this!"

He and Jayden switched up their rhythm. As Jayden slammed in, Joe pulled out and vice versa. They rammed her flexing, cumming hole like the piston of a Formula 1 engine at full speed.

"OH! OH! OH! YESSS!!" Debra shouted! "Penetrate those cocks! What are you guys, bums? Make me feel it! OH! OH! OH! I'M CUMMING!!"

Britnee bent over the arm of the couch and yanked Debra's head back by her hair. She slapped Debra's face and kissed her hard. "You got nineteen inches of cock inside you! How does it feel, bitch?"

"OHHHhhhh... It feels good! FUCKFUCKFUCK!! It feels Damn Good!" Debra grinned and came again, shrieking and pounding her assback on the massive cocks drilling her holes.

Jayden grunted under the weight of Debra's gigantic, enhanced tits. "I can't take much more! I'm gonna explode!"

"Me too," cried Joe, pounding his hips against Debra's ass. "This tight asshole is sucking my cock off!"

"NOOOOOO," Debra screamed, cumming again! "I want more!"

"I can't," Joe wailed.

"You two shoot on her tits," Britnee shouted. Cover this horny slut with yer jizz!"

Loe jerked his cock out of Debra's gaping asshole and jumped to the floor. Debra cried "Yes!" and pushed herself off Jayden. She knelt on the floor as the two lust-crazed stud furiously jerked their enormous cocks over her tits. Britnee, always up for a cum shower sat between Debra's thighs and lay back, her face under Debra's fake tits. Debra held her massive pair up in her hands, grinning up at the horny cocksmen.

"Do it, you mooks! Cum on my tits! Cum on my face and shoot all over my ti-AACKK!"

Jayden blasted her open mouth with a huge, hot rope of cum. Debra cackled with glee as the next one splashed her face. Joe moaned and unloaded a thick was across her tits, the slimy jizz dripped onto Britnee's face. The two cocks erupted over and over, soaking Debra's face and tits, coating every inch of her skin in milky, sticky, thick cum.

Miss Tahtaz moaned and laughed and swallowed all the jizz she could capture between her lips. Britnee lapped and sucked every hot ounce of goo that dripped and drooled and drizzled over and down the huge round tit flesh above her face. She came again as she gulped down the protein-rich jism.

"Ohhh...," Britnee groaned. "That's good jizz..."

Jayden and Joe kept cumming. "Jeez, kid," Debra said just before she clamped her lips over Jayden's belching cock head. "Youz weren't kiddin!"

"It's a great way to skip a meal," Britnee grunted as she sucked on Joe's cum cannon.

The girls swallowed their fill of hot jizz then sprayed each other with the cumming prick, giggling and laughing like fools.

A few more minutes passed before the hugely endowed studs emptied their balls. "It's those tits," Joe groaned, sinking to the floor, exhausted.

"What he said," agreed Jayden. He was able to make it to the couch before passing out.

Britnee and Miss Tahtaz sat kissing and licking cum off each other's faces and tits.

Britnee moaned. "Cum tastes so good on your tits."

Miss Tahtaz grinned. You ain't so bad yerself, kid. Dat was a lot o' fun! When kin we do it fer real?"

"Shit, when do you want? Goddamn, lady! You're a natural! How about tonight?" Britnee rubbed circles on Debra's huge tits.

"Ahh... Nuts! I gotta get up oyly timorrah. I gotta t'ing." Debra frowned. "How bout tomorrah night? I'm free til Monday."

"Great! Britnee bounced to her feet. "Hey, think ya could bring your nurse uniform? I got an idea for a scene."

"Yeauh, shore, kid. Now, where's the bathroom? I gotta tinkle."

----------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, Director. It will be done, soon." Julie glared at her phone. "Yes, The girl is having her procedure in two weeks. Yes. Yes, I know, sir. She says she can't next week because her mother is getting married. Yes. A horrid woman but very sexy. We might be able to use her... I'll look into it. Good. Good day, Director. Hail the Uberland!"

Julie set her phone down without breaking it. She looked up to find Rob leaning against the door frame. He frowned.

"Wanna tell me about it?" he asked, gently.

Julie tried not to look guilty and failed. "About what, darling?"

"About the thing that's been eating at you in the last few months. The thing with those calls. And the weird shit you've been doing lately."

Julie padded softly to him and pulled her bikini top off. She pressed her enormous, enhanced tits against her husband and smiled weakly. "Soon, my love... Soon all will be revealed."