Britnee Busted XXX Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Boo," Britnee blushed. "I love you always, for all time! Yes. YES Yes YES!! I will marry you! Now get moving before the cops pull up."

Outside the diner they frequented, Britnee stopped Lara. "You mean it?

Lara nodded. "I did. We get married. Nothing big, just you and me and your mom and Frank and maybe Tina and Nomi for witnesses. We'll wait until after your surgery and do it low key mayb-!"

Britnee cut her off by crushing Lara in her arms and sliding tongue down the raven haired girl's throat. The two embraced and kissed passionately against the door of the diner for several minutes before Britnee broke the kiss. "C'mon, my love. I'm hungry!"

They walked hand in hand into the diner and continued holding hands all through the meal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ohhh, That's so big," Tina moaned.

She was sandwiched between Larry and Jed. Jed was beneath her with his ten-inch prick stuffed up her tight pussy while Larry straddled her hips. He was busy sliding his own ten-inch cock deep inside Tina's tight asshole.

"Oh, that ass is tight," Larry groaned.

"Fuck! It's even tighter with your big dicks crammed up inside me. Oh, fuck," Tina cried as she felt Larry bury his cock to the hilt.

The two studs began sawing their fat cocks in and out of her flexing holes. Tina moaned with every hard stroke. Her cunt and ass were painfully stretched to their limits but, the hot, wet friction felt so good, The chocolate skinned slut thrust her hips back to match every stroke.

"Oh, yes," she grunted. "Fuck me with those big cocks! Fuck me good you nasty white boys!"

Tina began thrusting her hips back and forth, giving it to The studs as good as she was getting. Jed groaned as her tight, molten pussy massaged his steel rod.

"Fuck! It's so fucking tight," He moaned, letting Tina ride his fat cock.

"Give it to her, buddy," Larry yelled as he slid his cock against Jed's, their hard pricks separated by the thin membrane of flesh between Tina's pussy and asshole.

Larry shifted to a wider stance and bent over Tina, grabbing the bed's headboard for support. This gave Eddy, who was filming the trio, perfect access to Tina's fully stuffed holes. He trained his camera on her lush, full, round backside, framing it perfectly.

Tina could feel another orgasm about to erupt deep within her. The pummelling her guts were taking from the huge, fat cocks in her cunt and ass was driving her over the edge. She bounced up and down, furiously taking those cocks deeper and harder as she wailed with lust-crazed glee.

"Do it, you motherfuckers," she screamed. "Make me cum! Make me cream all over your big, white dicks!"

"Yeah, bitch," Jed cried. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and rammed his ten-inch cock even faster up into her flexing cunt. Larry gripped Tina's shoulders and matched Jed's pace, slamming his ten-inch dick balls deep up her quivering asshole.

"YES YES YESSSS!!" Tina screamed, her orgasm ripping through her. "Fuck Meeee!! I'm cumming so good! Cumming on your cocks!! AAAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!"

Jed couldn't hold back. "I'm cumming right behind you," he cried as his balls swelled up and released his molten sperm.

His throbbing cock spewed rope after rope of hot, thick cum deep in Tina's cunt. Tina cried and came again, squeezing the fat cocks in her tight holes.

"Shit!, I'm cumming in your ass," shouted Larry as his prick belched hot jizz deep in Tina's colon.

Larry pulled back, popping his cock out of Tina's winking ass. He groaned as he sprayed her shiny, brown skin with jizz and then shoved his cock back inside her gaping, flexing hole. His fingers dug into the soft flesh of her ass cheeks as he buried his cock all the way in.

He and Jed held Tina still between them as they emptied their cum filled balls in her horny holes. Tina whimpered and moaned as she milked their huge pricks dry. The sticky liquid splashed out around their throbbing meat sticks and soaked the bed beneath them.

"Oh, Goddamn," Tina groaned. "I'm so full of cum! I love it! I love getting cream pied by two big white cocks! Gimme all that cream, white boys! I'm hungry for more!"

Larry and Jed slid their still hard cocks from Tina's thirsty pussy and ass and kelt on either side of her. Tina stayed on her elbows and knees as her cunt and asshole gaped and winked, belching copious amounts of cum down her thighs. She groaned and flipped over onto her back and pulled the throbbing cocks to her lips.

"Oh, mmm, so good," she moaned, licking and sucking the bulbous tips of the hard cocks. "I love cum so much!"

Tina lay trembling and twitching as she sucked down every drop of thick jizz from the two pricks. Her pussy and ass were a mess of cum as was the bed under her. She filled her mouth with hot cum and grinned openly at the camera before swallowing it down. She grinned again and said, "I'm Tina Titz and this is Interracial DP Creampie!"

"Yes it is," Britnee said, walking into the room. "And, you were wonderful! I hate to break up the party but, I need Jed and Larry. You two get dressed and meet me at home. We're gonna start shooting Lara and her new tits."

"Aw, yer a damn slave driver," groaned Jed. "We been fuckin' all mornin' and whatnot we ever gotta breakfast nor even a break fer lunch!"

Britnee folded her arms under her chest and leaned against the door frame. "Yer complaining about getting to fuck this amazing, sexy, beautiful girl?" She motioned to Tina who smiled.

"And as for lunch, we got shit comin'. Most places deliver now, numbnuts," Britnee continued.

Tina rose from the bed and stretched. "I'm coming too. I'm feeling kinda peckish myself. And, I like your shower better."

"Umm, what about me," Eddie asked.

Britnee noticed the large bulge in his pants. "Go stick that thing in a hole then come get some lunch. Or not. Whatever, dude."

Eddie stood with a dumb look on his face, not sure what to do. Tina knelt down in front of him and took his fat cock in her hands.

"Here," she said, smiling up at him. "We'll be over in a few minutes, Brit."

-------------------------------------

12