Britney 02: Britney's New Life

Story Info
Britney's daddy and papa use her body how they want.
4.2k words
4.55
45.5k
69

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Britney's new life with her daddy really begins. She's taught his expectations and the role she's going to have in their house. Trent's friend Roger comes over with Charles for a game of poker, they have a serious conversation about the tradition.** THIS CHAPTER/ENTIRE STORYLINE FEATURES RELUCTANCE/ELEMENTS OF NONCONSENT. If you don't like that, don't read it (it's right there in the tags, come on...yes this is for the person who was angry/offensive in the comments of Britney 01 despite it too having those tags).

**While this series can be read on it's own, the series is entwined with my Katie series and is a sort of prequel to Katie #1.**

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic.**

**These characters are not remotely realistic (thank god) and I like them that way. If that's not for you then *shrug* but please don't comment with offensive language, they will be deleted. This is erotica, I don't like realistic characters, I want them clueless and over the top absurd. If you don't that's your business. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but offensive comments or those angry about content I explicitly warned about will be deleted. Chapter 2 of a long series.**

When Trent got home from work, his freshly eighteen year old daughter Britney was waiting for him just as he'd instructed: bent over the back of living room couch with her school skirt flipped up and no panties. The entrance to their three story home--some might call it a McManson, but Trent hated the term--lead to the living room, so it didn't take long for him to reach her and in that time he'd already freed his throbbing cock from his pants.

"Oh Britty, daddy's so proud of you for doing as you were told." He ran a finger through the lips of her pussy, she was even a little wet. "Are you ready for daddy's cock, kiddo?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good girl." Trent told her as he thrust himself to the hilt.

It had taken them a few days to get to that point. After Britney took her papa's load down her throat in her bedroom, he'd tried to explain a little more about their new lives all together. Just like Charles had done with his own daughters, Trent would begin using Britney's body as god intended. She would service him as he required, offer him whatever hole he wished to use, and she would always be available to him. The same would go for her papa when he came by, and might eventually extend to some of daddy's friends.

Britney had been hesitant, it all felt so wrong. She didn't know much about sex but what she did know was that it wasn't meant to happen between daddies and their daughters. Her papa had tried to assure her that that was just some peoples' opinion, and that their own family was proof that daughters were meant to be used by their daddies, but it had taken a lot of convincing. Eventually Britney had relented, but both Charles and Trent knew she wasn't happy about it. They'd get her there, though. The two of them had spoken after Britney went to sleep, making a plan of action. They would have to be consistent: from that day on, Trent would take Britney at least twice a day, in the morning before work, and after. He'd pop her cherry within a couple of days so it wasn't drawn out, and so that he had two different holes to use, but it would be a little while before he took her asshole. They'd let her build up some trust first, they could give her that much. Along the way, Charles would come by as often as possible to use Britney for himself. Trent would get all her firsts, he insisted, but Charles would be there to continue breaking her in.

So the next morning Trent had knocked on Britney's door right after her alarm, and after only a little bit of her whining and him convincing, she'd sucked his cock until he blew his load down her throat. When he came home from work that evening, they'd gone through a very similar rigamarole before, again, Britney had sucked him down her throat. She was made for him, Trent was convinced. He'd never felt a tighter, hotter throat, never been so turned on by the sounds of a woman choking and gurgling on cock and cum. Making Britney his little cocksleeve was the best decision he'd ever made and it wouldn't be long before she was on board completely.

Trent had spoken a little with his dad about protection, too, in advance of popping Britney's cherry. Charles had always used it with his own daughters, but Trent found himself surprisingly interested in foregoing it altogether. The idea that he could put a baby in his little girl was just too tempting. He'd even called his sister, Christine, to ask her a favour. Christine and her wife, Kathy, had struggled for a long time to find a surrogate. They'd finally had one daughter, Ginny, who was nearly Britney's age now, but they'd always talked about having another child. As he'd hoped, Chrissy was thrilled with the idea: if and when Trent got Britney pregnant, they'd take the baby to raise as their own. Trent didn't want Britney to be a mom just yet, she was far too young, but he also found the idea that he could breed her to be too appealing to pass up.

With that decided, he'd popped her cherry the next day.

"It's time, kiddo." Trent had said as he stood in the doorway to Britney's bedroom with his hands on his hips. He'd already given her a load down her throat that morning, and another when he got home from a long day at the hospital where he was a surgeon, but he needed more. He wasn't going to wait any longer.

"Do we have to daddy?" Britney looked up from her computer, she was finishing up her homework.

"Yes, Britty, we have to. The sooner daddy pops your cherry, the sooner you'll learn to love it. I'll even get you ready first, I promise. Now no more talking, get those undies off. You're not to wear any panties in the house from now on, okay?"

Britney sighed and put her computer on the table next to her bed. "Yes daddy." She scrambled to peel away her little pink panties and tossed them on the floor next to the bed.

"Good girl, now lie back and spread your legs. Daddy brought a toy to get your pussy nice and wet." He pulled something out of his back pocket, it was a little pink bullet vibrator. Britney had never seen anything like it before, but Trent was eager to see how she'd handle it.

Once she'd spread her legs and her little pink pussy was bared before him, he turned the bullet on and pressed the tip to her clit. Britney shrieked and jumped, pulling back.

"Now now, you have to stay still or daddy will have to hold you down. Can you do that for me?"

Britney was breathing fast, her eyes were wide. But Trent could tell already that she wanted more of the vibrator. She scooched back down the bed to where she'd been and he pressed the bullet to her clit. Immediately, she was writhing and moaning, panting. "Daddy what's happening?!"

"Daddy's making your pussy feel good, doesn't it feel good?"

"Yes!" She gasped and he pressed the tip into her just a little, running it between her virgin hole and her clit.

"See, it's not so bad is it? When daddy pops your cherry you'll feel good like this too, after a little while. And when you're all broken in and used to me, you'll crave it when daddy needs to put a load of his cum in your pussy."

She mewled, louder now. "Okay, daddy."

Trent could tell she was close to cumming, so he pressed the vibrator against the length of her, holding it there until she was crying out and drenching his hand with her juices. He let out a long groan as he watched her pussy pulse and flutter. "That's a good girl, now you're ready for your daddy."

He pulled the vibrator away and shut it off, leaving Britney splayed on the bed breathing deeply. In two seconds he'd stripped his pants off and was holding himself over her, guiding his hard cock to her opening and holding it there.

"Ready, kiddo?"

Britney's eyes fluttered open and she looked down at him. "I think so, daddy."

He grinned and thrust inside her, breaking her hymen with one harsh move.

Britney cried out, throwing her head back and squeezing her eyes shut. "It hurts, daddy."

"I know it does, Britty, but it won't hurt for long." Trent started fucking her, hard. He couldn't help himself, her little pussy felt so good. If he'd thought her throat was a tight little hole, he'd had no idea. "Oh kiddo, you've got the tightest little cunny." He was only able to get the first few inches of his cock into her pussy. "You've got to relax, Britty, daddy's still got so much more to give you."

Britney looked down at her daddy's cock pressing into her pussy. There was so much that wasn't fitting. She seemed to try to make her body relax, but she still winced with discomfort.

Trent pulled out slowly before pushing back in, slowly forcing more of his length into her. "That's it, little one, take another inch of daddy's cock." Realization hit him then and he grabbed the vibrator from where it lay on the bed, switching it on. He pressed the tip to Britney's clit and she gasped and whimpered. "There it is, cum for me again baby and I'll be able to fit some more." He rubbed it over her clit, watching as she writhed beneath him, then his cock slipped a little further. "Just another inch or two, Britty, you can take it."

She nodded, mumbling nonsense as she came around his cock.

With a gasp, the last two inches of Trent's cock slipped inside his little girl's pussy.

"AH!" She screamed, he was keeping the vibrator on her clit and she couldn't stop cumming.

Trent could feel her still pulsing around him, sucking him in. He could barely take it. "Daddy's going to cum, kiddo, are you ready to have your pussy filled with daddy's cream?"

Britney was nearly incoherent, oversensitive and babbling through her panted, gasps of breath.

Finally he knew she'd had enough, Trent pulled the vibrator away and Britney's body loosened, falling back to the bed. She stared up at him, her eyes heavy, and a little smile on her face. That was all he needed, Trent pounded into her another few times, frantic and rough, before his body jerked and stuttered and he held himself inside her, pulsing long spurts of cum that filled her little pussy. "Fuuuuck, baby girl. That's so good, daddy's filled you up." He groaned, holding himself over her as he caught his breath.

Britney only blinked up at him, it was clear she was still having trouble forming words after the string of orgasms he'd given her.

Finally, with effort, Trent pulled his cock from her tight pussy, it seemed to want to hold onto him and he had to drag himself out, pulling his cum with it as it spilled on Britney's sheets in a little pool of pink.

Since then, Trent had fucked her pussy at least twice a day. He hadn't been able to give up her throat, either, so it meant that Britney's holes were filled most of the time she was at home. If they were watching TV at night, he was either sheathed in her cunny, bouncing her on his lap, or pressing her lips to his pelvis as she swallowed his cock on the couch. Trent just couldn't help himself, nothing had ever felt so good in his life. And after the first few days, Britney had started following his orders.

This was why now he was sheathed deep inside her just moments after he'd returned home from work. With any luck, this would be how he always ended his workdays, with his cock wrapped in his daughter's tight little cunt.

Britney didn't always love it, but she didn't put up much fuss anymore. This time, she didn't seem to mind much. Trent was only vaguely paying attention to the sounds she was making though, he was too caught up in his own pleasure. He was reaming her, thrusting into her like he'd never have the chance again. The couch was shaking, rattling on the hardwood floors as he grunted and groaned at the hot wet heat wrapped around his cock. "Fuck, baby girl, you take me so well. You were made to be daddy's little cumslut weren't you?"

She grunted on his next thrust, the couch was pressing into her chest and making it harder to speak. "Yes daddy."

"Yeah you are, daddy loves fucking your little cunny."

Another groan as he bottomed out inside her, the tip of his cock nudging at her cervix. She gasped and let out a whine. "So deep... Hurts, daddy."

"It's a good kind of hurt, little one."

Britney only whimpered.

"Daddy's going to give you his load now, baby." He was moaning, long and loud, as he thrust once more and held himself inside her, his cock jerking and spurting ropes of cum. "Fuuuck, that's so good, Britty." Slowly he pulled out, watching his cum seep from his daughter's gaping hole. "Daddy's filled your womb up with his cream." It started dribbling down her leg but he gathered it with his finger and pushed it back inside. Then he pressed the top of her body further over the back of the couch so her bottom was propped up, her feet dangling off the ground. "Stay like this a little while, Britty, I want the cream to have time to rest inside your cunny, okay?"

Britney sighed. "Okay daddy, if I have to."

* * *

Trent knew he was getting carried away when it came to fucking Britney, but he couldn't help it. He was like a teenager again, hard all the time and there was always a hole for him to use. Who was he to deny himself? He and Tricia had had a fine sex life, but he wasn't nearly as satisfied as he was now.

Even after he'd been fucking Britney for weeks he still had to be inside her nearly all the time. The other night he'd even fallen asleep in her little twin bed because he hadn't been able to bring himself to pull his cock from her tight hole. So even a month into their fucking, when Trent knew his friend Roger was on his way over to play a game of poker with him and his dad, Trent was still balls deep inside Britney. They were in the kitchen, they'd finished dinner and Britney had been washing the dishes when Trent found her.

He wanted to resist, he'd had every intention of just grabbing a beer from the fridge and continuing to set up the table for the poker game. But there she'd been, her school skirt stained with cum from when he'd first gotten home from work just a few hours earlier, and he'd known he had to get one more into her.

"Don't stop what you're doing, kiddo, daddy just has to fuck you real quick before Roger gets here." He hadn't waited for her to reply, just lifted her skirt and thrust himself inside her. Britney was lifted off the ground, her daddy was so much taller than her. He kept her belly pressed to the counter so she could still reach the sink even though her hands could barely hold the dishes for how fast and hard he was pumping into her. The plates rattled from the force of them, Britney whimpered and her hands shook while she tried to keep cleaning.

"Daddy, Uncle Roger's going to be here any minute."

"I know baby but I can't help myself, I won't be long."

The sound of the front door opening just a few rooms over made Britney gasp. She dropped the sponge into the sink and started trying to free herself from her daddy's grasp, even though his cock was still lodged deep inside her cunt.

But Trent didn't stop, he couldn't stop. "Just a few more seconds, baby." He gritted out, groaning into her ear. He turned at the sound of footsteps, finding Roger standing in the doorway to the kitchen, wide eyes and his mouth hanging open. Trent grinned. "Hey buddy, just give me a minute."

Roger gawped at the sight a little longer. "Yeah no problem." He finally said, his voice shaky. "Sorry, I let myself in."

"No need to be sorry, I actually planned to tell you about this tonight." Trent laughed.

Britney whimpered, curling over the counter in a pointless effort to hide from what was happening.

Trent's grip on her hips tightened and he grunted as he thrust just a few more times, the slapping of skin echoed around the kitchen, before he let out a long groan and emptied himself inside his daughter. After a few breaths, he bent his legs so he could lower her back to the ground, pulling out and zipping his cock back into his pants. He left her skirt as it was, he wanted his friend to see her used little cunny dripping with his cum. He stood back, exposing her with a flourish, raising his eyebrows at Roger and motioning for him to look. Roger stared as though he was in a trance, watching the cum drip down the girl's thighs.

It took a second, but Britney realized she was exposed to her Uncle Roger and eventually yanked her skirt back down. She didn't turn to look at them, just sucked in a breath and went back to finishing the dishes.

"Grab yourself a beer, buddy. My dad will be here soon and the game's all set up in the other room." Trent took a satisfied sip of his beer and lead Roger into the dining room where the table had been set for the poker game.

"So this is something your family's been doing for a long time?" Roger took a sip of beer, their hand of cards was long forgotten. They'd tried, for a little while, but Roger had too many questions about what he'd walked in on. It wasn't every day that you stumbled on your friend with his cock sheathed inside his daughter, let alone have his father announce that it's a longstanding tradition.

"Sure is, I did it with Trent's sisters when they turned eighteen and my father did it with mine. It's one of the best decisions I ever made, best pussy of my life, let alone the rest of it."

"And everyone is... fine?" Roger cringed. "They're well adjusted, you all have a good relationship?"

"What do you say we switch to something stronger?" Trent offered, standing from the table. He wanted Roger and his father to keep talking and whiskey would help. He was already making them all drinks, not having waited for a response. Britney had long since scurried off to her bedroom so there would be none of her overhearing their discussion. Trent was eager to have Roger start the same tradition and he knew his friend would be pretty receptive, now that his step-daughter was eighteen.

"Oh yeah, we're all a big happy family, aren't we Trent?"

"Sure are! I talked to Christine just the other day, she knows I've started using Britney and she's happy for us." Especially happy that she might get to have another child, Trent thought, but he kept that to himself.

"Wow." Roger spoke slowly, taking another long drink of beer. When Trent put the glass of whiskey in front of him, Roger took it gladly.

"You're thinking about Katie?" Trent asked and Roger nodded.

"When did she turn eighteen?" Charles added.

"Just today, actually. It's her birthday." Roger laughed and sipped his drink, it was going down like water.

Charles laughed with him, clapped him on the back. "Lucky man!"

"We're hosting her birthday party tomorrow, actually. The girls wanted to throw a pool party." Trent told his dad with a grin.

Trent watched his father sip his drink, he knew exactly what he was thinking. He wasn't going to pressure Roger, but if and when he chose to join the tradition, Charles would be inviting them all over to his house. His dad had been preparing for this for a long time. Trent had always insisted he wasn't going to continue the tradition, but his dad had kept his hope alive... and funnelled it all into a special little room in his basement. The room Trent and his sisters had played in as children hadn't changed much, and that was the point, but over the years Charles had added to it very intentionally, all in the hopes one day he'd have use for it.

12