Britney 03: The Party at Britney’s

Story Info
Trent and Britney host Katie and Trent for a party.
5.1k words
4.5
18.5k
26

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Britney and Trent host Katie and Roger for drinks and a pool party. Trent takes Britney's asshole for the first time. [This chapter is the alternate POV to Katie 06: Katie Visits Britney and features a much rougher, much more questionably consensual relationship]**

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic.**

**These characters are not remotely realistic (thank god) and I like them that way. If that's not for you then *shrug* but please don't comment with offensive language, they will be deleted. This is erotica, I don't like realistic characters, I want them clueless and over the top absurd. If you don't that's your business. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but offensive comments will be deleted. This chapter features questionable consent and rough incest, Trent is depraved in the way he speaks to Britney, it horrifying and I love it. Chapter 3 of a long series that's intertwined with my Katie series, though both can be read separately.**

Trent could hear his daughter humming to herself in her bedroom. It was a familiar tune, some pop song or other. She was in a good mood, Trent smiled to himself as he sipped his coffee. He was pretending to read the newspaper, but what he was really doing was imagining everything the day had to offer. Roger was coming over and he was bringing Katie. Trent had been eager for this since the moment Roger had walked in on him railing Britney while she washed the dishes. If he was honest, he'd been hoping his timing was right and Roger would witness him fucking his little girl. Ever since she turned eighteen and he started using her body, he knew he'd eventually tell Roger. It would be weird to just bring up, but Trent knew with certainty that his friend would be receptive if he only saw the life Trent was living with his daughter. And he'd been right, Roger had been immediately keen, asking him and his father every question imaginable. He'd been keeping Trent in the loop, too, telling him all he was doing to Katie's little body as he eased her into the idea.

Roger was being a lot gentler and moving much slower than Trent, but to each their own. Roger had really eased Katie into it, building up to main event, whereas Trent had given in almost immediately. Patience was clearly a skill Roger had and Trent didn't, but that was one of the only places where their opinions on the matter diverged.

They'd already set some ground rules for the day, they weren't going to share their daughters--yet--just make it a little group event, a way to ease the girls into the idea that the two best friends were both being used by their fathers, that they were both their fathers' little cocksleeves. If they got used to the concept of being so public--at least, in their very specific social circle--the girls would more easily take to the idea of being shared. It had been Roger's idea, no surprise, to ease them into it. Trent had been ready to slam Britney's little cunny down on his friend's cock and wrap Katie's pretty blonde hair around his fist while he fucked her from behind. Roger, though, insisted on a bit more tact.

"Morning, daddy!" Britney bounded into the kitchen where Trent was sipping his coffee at the table.

"Morning, kiddo."

"What time are Katie and Uncle Roger coming over?"

Trent smiled, he'd never loved it so much, that both his daughter and Katie had taken to referring to their dads' best friends as 'uncle' despite the lack of relation. Maybe he could get Katie calling his dad papa just like Britney did... Trent groaned into his coffee cup before he replied. "Not till noon."

Britney sighed when she glanced at the clock to see it was only ten in the morning.

"Don't worry, little one, daddy's got a way to pass the time."

She looked at him, chewing on her bottom lip. She wasn't new at this, she knew what that meant. "How do you want me, daddy?"

Trent grinned, she'd taken to him so well, they'd been fucking over a month and he couldn't have been prouder of his little girl. "Come suck daddy's cock while I finish my coffee and the paper, then we've got some things to do upstairs." His hands were already moving to his slacks, unzipping them to pull his already hardening cock free.

Britney nodded, falling to her knees before him and wrapping her little hands around his length. She sucked him right down, exactly as he'd taught her, humming and swallowing as her mouth filled with saliva.

"Don't make a mess on daddy's pants." He told her sternly.

Britney mumbled around his dick and shifted so that she didn't drip any spit on the fabric. He could've made her easier on her and pulled them down, but she had to get used to this. He wanted to take her to the hospital soon, Take Your Daughter to Work Day was coming up and if Britney was going to suck him off in his office, maybe even get railed in an empty operating room if he was lucky, she was going to need to learn to be tidy.

He made a point to hold out on her, not giving her any indication that he was enjoying fucking her throat. Instead he sipped his coffee and flipped the page of the paper, not that he'd read a word of it. Trent did that as long as he could, but finally he'd held back long enough.

When Britney increased her suction, Trent groaned and threw his head back, abandoning his coffee and wrapping his hand around his daughter's skull, shoving her head down on his cock so she sputtered and choked, hands slapping at his thighs. He'd thought about telling her not to do that, but something about it made the fucking feel even better. He wasn't afraid to admit that he liked making her uncomfortable, he liked showing Britney who her body belonged to, and what he could do with it when he wanted to.

Before long Trent was groaning and jerking his hips as his cock spurted cum down his little girl's throat. Britney choked and coughed on it, swallowing some while letting far too much dribble over her big pink bottom lip and down her chin. When he finally let her head free, she was gasping and whimpering, her face tear streaked.

"Now Britty, what did daddy say about wasting his cum?" Trent asked seriously.

"That it's already being wasted by going down my throat instead of into my cunny, so I'm not to waste any more." She used a finger to scoop the cum from her chin and into her mouth.

"That's right. Don't make a habit of it."

"I'm sorry, daddy." Britney looked at the kitchen floor, Trent grinned.

"Daddy forgives you, this time. Come, I have something to give you but it's in my bedroom."

Britney followed her daddy up to his room. She hadn't been inside it since Tricia died, he always fucked her somewhere else--the living room after after he was home from work, her bedroom if it was late at night or she was already asleep--he could tell she felt weird being there. Trent walked straight to the nightstand that used to be just his, and opened the drawer to pull out his gift.

"What's that, daddy? It looks pretty."

"This is a butt plug, kiddo." Trent held the plug up, grinning. It was little and pink and had a butterfly on the end, Britney was right, it was pretty.

"What does that mean?" She shifted on her feet.

"Daddy's going to put this up your little asshole, Britty, so that it stretches a little bit. I'm going to fuck it later." He said it so matter of factly, he loved watching her mind try to sort through what he was telling her.

"That's not going to fit in my bum!"

"Oh, it absolutely is, little one. Now pull up your dress and bend over the bed." He grabbed a tube of lube from the same drawer, Britney looked even more confused.

She just stood there, staring at him. Like she couldn't understand it or she was too surprised to take it in.

"What did I just say to you, Britney?" His tone was serious.

Britney flinched and rushed to the bed, lifting her skirt and bending over it. "Sorry, daddy."

"That's right. You listen to your daddy and present yourself when you're asked.

"Yes, daddy."

Trent was behind her now, running a hand over one of her cheeks and squeezing it, hard. He pulled them apart, breathing on her pucker, it made Britney squirm. He didn't waste any time, Trent squirted lube on the plug and on one finger that he pressed into his little girl's tight little asshole, before pulling it free and shoving the plug in it's place. Britney gasped and cried out, gulping in air at the surprise intrusion.

"Daddy, it stings."

"I know it does, kiddo, but if daddy didn't put the plug in you and went straight to fucking, it would hurt a whole lot more. Say thank you."

Britney whimpered, blinking away tears. "Thank you daddy."

"Good girl." He helped her up, smoothing down her dress. "Daddy will take that out when you're ready. Don't forget, Katie and Uncle Roger will be here soon."

Britney nodded and walked to her bedroom. Trent grinned as he watched, she was still figuring out how to walk with the plug-- it's little butterfly bottom was cute but couldn't be comfortable--tucked in her asshole. He could barely hold himself back he was so excited. He'd been planning this for days, he and Roger had had far too many conversations about how and when they'd each take their little girls' last virginities. Trent could't wait to show off to his friend later that day, he could only begin to imagine how tight Britney's little pucker would be around his throbbing cock.

"Love you, kiddo!" Trent called just as Britney was closing the door to her bedroom.

"I love you too, daddy." She told him, her voice quiet. She'd love taking it up the ass eventually, Trent couldn't wait until she was begging him to fuck her there.

* * *

"So, you did it?" Roger asked as he poured a healthy amount of rum into the blender.

He and Katie had arrived a little while earlier, the girls were out by the pool waiting on drinks promised by their fathers. Trent was pulling out all the sugariest juices he had in the fridge in an effort to hide the taste of the rum. They had a plan, they'd been talking about it for days. Roger hadn't been sure, exactly, but he confirmed as soon as Trent opened the door to him and Katie. They wouldn't share the girls tonight, it was an introduction: they'd simply treat them each the way they were treated when they were alone, but together. They'd get the girls used to the idea that their daddies were both using their bodies, that they could be used in front of one another--as much as they could handle this early on, that is--and they'd do it by plying the girls' with booze. It was a cheap trick, certainly, but sure to be an effective one.

"Sure did, stuck it right up there just before you two arrived."

"How'd she take it?"

Trent pulled a bag of ice out of the freezer. "Ah, like she usually does, a bit of complaining but she knows not to put up too much of a fight." He scooped some into the blender.

Roger stood back, staring at his friend. "Man, if you'd have told me any of this a month ago..." He shook his head, letting out a laugh. "Anyway, I popped Katie's cherry last night."

"Did you?" Trent smacked him on the back. "Way to go man, how was it?"

Roger grinned. "Tight as all fuck. Best thing I've ever done. I owe you and your dad a real debt."

"She take it well?"

"Well enough, definitely. I'd planned to be a bit more gentle, but..."

Trent laughed. "Just couldn't help yourself, could you?"

"Not at all, I fucked her real good."

"Well I hope you're ready to break her in some more, let's bring the girls their drinks."

Roger and Trent carried the cocktails out to the girls, they were sunbathing on the loungers by the pool. Trent took a long look over both of them, Katie wore a cute little bikini that kept her covered by showed off every curve. Britney wore a one piece that managed to leave very little to the imagination. Trent had to bite his lip as he watched them, it was too early for him to start losing control.

"Who wants big girl cocktails?" Roger called.

The girls called out their agreement, their little tits jiggling with their excited bodies.

Trent handed Britney her drink, leaning over to whisper in her ear. "I hope your little asshole is loosening up for daddy." He told her, watching her blush.

She recovered quickly, distracted by Katie's excitement. He and Roger took a seat at the patio table nearby, the spot with the best view of the girls in their loungers. They sipped their beers and watched as the girls giggled through their cocktails, swimming whenever the cups were empty--at which point Roger and Trent brought them each another.

"My dad's been asking after you." Trent commented, taking a sip of his beer.

Roger laughed. "You'll have to thank him for me."

"I will, I'm sure he'll have lots of ideas once he hears you've officially started fucking her."

"I bet he will."

"You're going to share her eventually, aren't you?"

"Oh yeah. Part of me wanted to keep her for myself, but..."

"But if you share Katie, I'll share Britney." Trent grinned.

"Exactly." Roger took a long pull from his beer, his eyes trained on the girls. They were leaning over the chairs, heads together like they were planning something, but their muffled words were punctuated with giggles.

"We can have a lot of fun with those two."

"You'll invite your dad too then?"

"So long as you're okay with it? He's already fucked little Britty."

Roger hummed his approval. "I was thinking I might take Katie to see him, she'll need to be checked over now that she's grown. Who better to do it?"

Trent barked out a laugh, slapping his leg. The girls turned to look at him, so he made sure to speak quietly. "That's the best thank you gift you could possibly give him."

* * *

It was another couple of hours before Trent and Roger herded the girls inside. They were both a little tipsy, giggling and stumbling their way into the living room with the promise of a movie. Of course, Trent and Roger had picked something that would make the girls keen for what was to come. Katie didn't make it long, though, before she was whimpering and writhing in her daddy's lap. By that point, Trent already had Britty sucking him off on the couch. She'd been hesitant, worried about Katie seeing her, but the alcohol had done exactly as he'd hoped and it hadn't taken much convincing--or rather, ordering--before her little pink lips were wrapped around his cock and he was pushing her head down on his lap so that she was choking and swallowing around him.

"Trent, my little girl needs a fucking." Roger announced, standing with Katie in his arms. Trent wanted to laugh but it came out as a groan when the tip of his cock hit the back of Britney's throat.

"No daddy, please, not here." Katie whined.

Trent watched her closely, he couldn't wait until Roger was ready to share. "Take her into the guest bedroom, man. Up and to your left. Britney and I can certainly entertain ourselves, can't we little one?" Trent groaned, grabbing Britney by the chin and pulling her off his cock with a pop.

"Yes daddy." Britney's face was tear streaked and dripping with saliva.

Roger grinned. "Come on baby." Throwing Katie over his shoulder, he took the stairs two at a time.

Roger already knew what to do, it was all planned out. He would. bring her up to the guest room and fuck her senseless, but they'd be back in time to catch the main event.

In the meantime, Trent wrapped Britney's hair around his fist and began pumping her head up and down, pushing his cock further while she choked and sputtered. "That's a good fucking girl, Britty, choking on her daddy's cock." He grunted, raising his hips to get it even deeper. She'd gotten so good at taking it, Britney knew just when to breathe through her nose and not panic so she could avoid nodding off like she had at the beginning. Trent was so proud of his little cumslut, even if she wasn't yet keen on having her asshole fucked. It was fine, he wouldn't pretend he didn't also like it when she put up a little fight.

Just the thought of what was to come had Trent bucking his hips into her face as he groaned through his orgasm, his cum pulsing into his daughter's throat. This time, Britney caught it all, not a drip escaped her pretty pink lips.

When he caught his breath, Trent pulled Britney's mouth off him by her hair, turning her face to his. "You're a perfect little cocksleeve, Britty baby, you know that?"

Britney's eyes were heavy and she was still choking back breaths, her eyes streaked with mascara, but she grinned. "Thank you daddy."

"How's that plug feel in your asshole, kiddo?"

Britney grimaced as if she'd just remembered, her hips squirmed. "It still feels funny, daddy."

Trent reached to pry away her swimsuit so he could stick his fingers in there, nudging and yanking at the plug just enough so she could feel it stretching her, but not so it would pull free of her. "Daddy can't wait to fuck you here, little one." He could already feel his cock growing even though she'd only just drained him, just the thought of fucking her tight little hole had him ready to go again.

"But what if Katie or Uncle Roger see, daddy?" Britney whispered, her eyes darting to the stairs.

"What do you say we move to daddy's office, Britty?"

Britney nodded quickly. "Yes please."

Trent gave the plug one more pull before he let it rest back in her asshole, then he was striding to his office, Britney following close behind him.

Trent's office was close to the stairs and as soon as they reached his door, he could hear the sounds of Roger fucking Katie upstairs. He was really going at her, by the sounds of it, the bed was slamming into the wall, punctuated by Roger's low grunts and Katie's high pitched cries and whimpers. Trent's cock grew even harder when he realized he could even hear some of Roger's muffled words to his step-daughter. "My perfect little cocksleeve." Roger hummed, just as the bed hit the wall with another loud thud. "Such a good little cumslut, you know that?" Trent laughed, pausing at his office door to keep listening. "You've made such a mess of your daddy." Roger told her, and Trent heard Katie whimper in reply. He could only imagine how tight her little cunt was around her daddy's cock.

Finally, Trent realized he'd been standing there too long. Glancing at Britney he saw her eyes wide, she was staring at the stairs no doubt listening to her friend get fucked by her father just as he had.

"Come on baby, take off that suit and bend over daddy's desk." He pushed her gently into the office, closing over the door just enough that she wouldn't question it, but not enough that Roger wouldn't hear them when he came back down.

Britney was so taken aback by what she'd heard that she didn't question him at all, just stumbled to the desk, peeled off her swimsuit, and bent over the desk to press her naked tits to the cold wood. She hissed at the contact.

Trent stood back for a moment, taking his daughter in. Her plump little ass was on display, the butterfly plug glimmering at him like an invitation. Her little pussy, too, was nice and visible in the position, how wet she was was more than obvious, it was dripping down her thigh. The rum had clearly done it's job, she had a little smile on her face and her eyes were glassy.

"How are you feeling, little one?"

Britney hummed before she replied. "Good, daddy. Will you be gentle?"

"No, baby, but don't worry, daddy knows how to make sure he doesn't hurt you for real, okay? You know daddy loves you."

12