Britney 04: A Day in Britney's Life

Story Info
Britney is bred by her daddy and used by her papa.
3.9k words
4.53
36.6k
30

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** Britney is used by her daddy and papa. Trent makes plans for breeding her, and Roger has news about his own step-daughter.**

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic.**

**These characters are not remotely realistic (thank god) and I like them that way. If that's not for you then *shrug* but please don't comment with offensive language, they will be deleted. This is erotica, I don't like realistic characters, I want them clueless and over the top absurd. If you don't that's your business. Everyone has a right to their own opinion but offensive comments will be deleted. This chapter features questionable consent and rough incest. Trent is depraved and uses horrifying words for his daughter, I like him that way. Chapter 4 of a long series that's also intertwined with my Katie series, though both can be read separately.**

* * *

Trent was waiting for Britney to get home from school. He had the day off from the hospital and decided the spend the day doing a little research. At least, that's what he wanted to call it... Watching porn was another way of phrasing it. Either way, he was getting ideas. His dad had invited them all over on the weekend, him and Britney and Roger and Katie. A slumber party, he was calling it. They'd be sharing the girls for the first time, Trent got himself hard just thinking about watching either of them take it in more than one hole... Fuck, he groaned into the empty house, he might even get Britney to take it in all three. He could fuck a baby into her pussy, if he hadn't already, and watch his dad and Roger take her mouth and asshole. Before Trent knew it, he had his hand wrapped around his cock and was pumping it up and down. He didn't even remember taking it out of his jeans.

Just in time, the front door opened in the other room. "That you, Britty?" Trent called.

"Yes daddy!" Came her voice from the foyer.

"Come to daddy's office, kiddo, I need to put a load in you."

Trent wondered if he heard her grumbling, but he chose to ignore it because she walked into his office, moments later, fingers already playing with the hem of her skirt.

"How's your cunny?"

Britney shifted on her feet, glancing around the room.

"Britney."

"It's hot, daddy."

Trent grinned wide, his hand on his cock squeezing tighter. She couldn't see it from where she stood, it made it far more satisfying. "Is your cunny nice and wet for daddy?" She was taking to him so well, Trent was sure she'd be begging for him to fuck her any day now.

Britney sighed. "Yes daddy."

"Good, now come sit on my cock." He rolled his chair back to make room, and in the process showing his daughter just how ready her daddy's cock already was.

Trent's office was typical for a man like him, a surgeon who'd made himself a comfortable living and bought a comfortable home for his family. It was full of dark woods and his desk was monstrous. These days, he couldn't look at it without remembering the feel of his daughter's asshole wrapped around his cock. He groaned just thinking of it, Britney just having reached him. She carefully climbed onto his cock so she was facing him, putting her arms around her shoulders and letting him guide it into her wet and waiting pussy. She was right, it was hot. Trent groaned and shut his eyes as she slid down his shaft. She let out a huff of air when he bottomed out inside her, letting her weight rest on his lap.

"Fuck that's a tight little cunny, baby. Daddy loves you." He took her hips and starting slowly pumping her up and down his cock.

"Daddy, can I ask you a question?" Britney's head was resting on his shoulder, just like she used to do when he held her when she was little. What a different experience it was now.

"Of course you can, kiddo." Trent kept up a slow, gentle rhythm. He was in no rush, it had been a while since they'd really talked anyway. He had to remind himself, sometimes, that he needed to parent Britney just as much as he needed to fuck her. She might be eighteen, but she was fresh and still figuring things out. Hell, she hadn't even graduated high school yet!

"Katie and I were talking today."

"I bet you girls have lots to catch up on, now that both your daddies are teaching you how to be good little cumsluts."

Britney smiled into his shoulder. "We did."

"So what's got you worried, Britty?" He asked over the slap of her little ass on his thighs.

"Well, Katie mentioned that she was going to ask her daddy to put her on the pill, since she doesn't want to have a baby."

At this, Trent held Britney's hips around him, grinding his cock deep into her tight little pussy while she groaned and her eyes rolled back. He'd have to talk to Roger about this later. "And what did you say to that?"

"Well, I..." Britney stopped herself, hiding her face in her daddy's shoulder. "I hadn't really thought that was possible, cause you're my daddy."

Trent chuckled, pulling her up to thrust again, building back the rhythm and savouring the drag of his little girl's cunny. "And now?"

"Now I'm worried, daddy."

"You don't want to have daddy's baby?" He made sure to sound as pathetic as he could.

Britney's breath caught, he could tell he was having the intended effect. Besides, the fucking was starting to get to her, with every deep thrust she was whimpering louder, her pussy clenching around him as she got closer to cumming. Britney didn't always cum when he fucked her, but it had occurred to Trent recently that she was more likely to take to his seed if she came around him, so he was going to start making more of an effort. "It's not that, daddy..." She let out a long cry of pleasure, Trent grinned, he was fucking her little g spot really good. "I just--" She couldn't keep going, she was too close.

Trent knew an opportunity when he saw one. He let himself go, rutting into her, picturing what she'd look like when she was growing his baby inside her. That was all it took, with a few more thrusts Trent was groaning, hips jerking up and spurting his cum deep inside his little girl's womb. Britney came at the same time, her pussy milking the cum from his balls, spasming and tightening around him as she gasped for breath at his shoulder.

When Trent came down, he held her hips tight to his, making sure to keep his cream deep inside her for as long as he could. "Daddy thinks you're ready, you know, Britty."

"Ready for what?"

"For me to breed you, kiddo. I will keep fucking my cum deep into your pussy as often as I can, your little cunny is just begging to be bred."

Trent could feel her opening and closing her mouth by his ear, lost for words.

"I know it might sound scary, little one, but breeding is the next step for your grown up body and there's no one better to do it than your daddy."

"But I'm too young to have a baby, daddy!" She'd finally found herself, her arms started trying to push herself off him, but Trent held tight to her waist, keeping her cunny tight around his cock which seemed to be already poised to harden again. All this talk of breeding...

"Daddy's got it all worked out, Britty, don't worry." He cooed, his thumbs rubbing her hips comfortingly. It was happening, he was hardening again, still inside her. With any luck he could fuck another load into his little girl before she even pried herself off him. "Daddy's going to breed his little girl, just like god intended. I'm going to watch your little belly grow and then when the baby comes, your Auntie Chrissy is going to adopt them. Chrissy wants another baby and it would mean so much if the baby was part of the family like this."

Britney was whimpering on his shoulder now, her chest shaking with uneven breaths.

"Now now, Britty baby, calm down. Daddy knows what best for you, don't you trust me?"

It was reluctant, but she nodded.

"That's right. Daddy loves you and he needs to breed you, it's what god made your body to do, and it's going to make daddy so happy." He was fully hard again and he knew Britney could feel it, she wasn't trying to get off him but she was squirming under his grip. "Daddy's going to put another load in you now, okay kiddo?"

"Yes daddy."

When Trent had fucked another load of cum deep into his daughter's cunt, he still wouldn't let her climb off him. Instead he stood, holding her to his waist and keeping his cock lodged inside her while he walked to her bedroom. It was early, only four o'clock or so, but he didn't want any of his cum going to waste. He leaned them over and placed Britney on her bed, and only when she was horizontal did he finally pull his cock free, groaning at the tight pull of her flesh.

Quickly he grabbed a cushion and used it to prop her hips him. "Daddy needs you to stay like this a little while, okay Britty? I don't want any of daddy's cum dripping out until it's been at least a half hour. Do you understand?"

Britney's eyes were wide but she nodded. "Yes daddy."

"Good girl. When it's time you can come back downstairs, but don't have a shower yet, daddy wants to see it dribbling down your legs." With a quick kiss to her forehead, Trent left his daughter to soak up his cum.

Returning to his office, he called Roger.

"Hey man." Roger answered, it sounded like he was in his car.

"Hey, not bothering you am I?"

"Not at all, I'm just getting home from work." The sound of a car door and an automatic lock punctuated the call.

"Good, how was the rest of your weekend?"

Roger laughed. "It was good, not as good as before I left you though."

Trent grinned. "I'd say that was a successful introduction for our girls."

"I'd say. And that show you two put on." Roger groaned into the microphone. Trent could hear him opening the door to his house, putting down his keys and the like.

"Pretty proud of that one." Trent laughed.

"Yeah man, I haven't stopped thinking about it."

"Fuck, neither have I. It's the tightest hole I've ever felt, I haven't been able to stop fucking it. Poor girl's starting to walk funny." Trent had fucked Britney's little asshole a handful of times on Sunday. He hadn't let her rest much, though she'd enjoyed some Sunday morning cartoons at least, watching the tv while leaning over the back of the couch as he fucked her ass from behind. But he'd told himself that was it, for the week at least. Besides, he needed to fill her little cunny more than anything. He needed the breeding to take before he shared her. His dad had fucked her, but not too many times and Trent was going to put a stop to it for the rest of the week.

"I don't blame you, you've definitely put a fire under me."

"You're going to pop it soon?"

"Soon enough. In the meantime though," Roger's tone turned more serious, Trent straightened in his desk chair. "I talked to Lacey."

"Did you really?" Trent was surprised, he wasn't sure Roger would've risked it. "What did she say?"

"I didn't tell her we'd done anything yet, just tested the waters, told her I'd heard of people who used their daughters like that when they were young, that it made them ready for adulthood."

"Hmm, that's a good way of raising the notion, I suppose." Trent was hesitant, he didn't know where this was going. "And?"

"And she was fucking fine with it!" Roger barked out a laugh. "Said we could talk about it some more but she was open to the idea."

Trent's eyes bulged, his mouth hung open. "No fucking way!"

"I know, I can't believe it either--told me she had something similar with her own dad, totally gave me the green light." Roger laughed. "I can't thank you enough, and I made the appointment for Wednesday."

"My dad told me, he's so damn excited. Already talking about when we can all get together." Trent laughed, thinking of his father's eagerness. He envied the man, Trent hadn't gone into gynecology like his dad but he wished he had. He wouldn't have been angry to examine Katie for Roger.

"Glad to hear it. I was thinking the same thing, maybe next weekend? Lacey's got another business trip."

"That sounds great. My dad wants to host. Even though I'd always said I wouldn't carry on the tradition, he's been preparing in the hopes that I'd change my mind."

"Sounds like he made the right call!" Roger was rustling with something as he laughed. "What's he been up to?"

"He's got a room in his basement, you've got to see it to believe it." Trent grinned. He couldn't fucking wait.

Roger groaned. "The weekend can't come soon enough!"

"No kidding. Well I'll let you go, have fun tomorrow."

"Thanks man."

Trent hung up the call still thinking of what they'd get up to at his dad's place that weekend. Speaking of, he shot a quick text to Charles to see if he wanted to join Trent and Britney for dinner. He'd find a way to keep his dad from fucking her, but Britty could certainly use a load or two from her papa provided they were down her throat. Trent knew how much his dad liked to watch his cum pooling on Britney's tongue, liked to see how much he could get her to hold onto before he had her swallow it down.

* * *

Britney came down from her bedroom just in time for Trent's dad to be knocking on the front door and letting himself in.

Trent was in the kitchen, but he heard Britney call out to her papa and almost certainly throw her arms around him for a big hug, Charles groaned loud enough that Trent heard it and laughed.

"What are you doing here, papa?" Britney asked.

"Your daddy invited me for dinner, Britty, are you happy to see me?"

"Of course I am, papa."

Britney was guiding Charles into the kitchen, his large hand grasped tightly in her little one. "Now what's that on your legs, little one?" Charles asked very seriously. Trent grinned to himself, he knew what it was.

"Oh," Britney said quietly. "Daddy gave me a couple of loads of cream when I got home from school."

"Did he now? He's been filling up your little cunny has he?"

"He has, and my..." Britney trailed off. Trent looked over to see her face bright red.

"He took your asshole, didn't he kiddo?"

Britney nodded.

"And did you like it?"

She chewed on her lip, considering. "It hurt a lot, but the last time wasn't so bad."

"She came really hard, with my cock in her ass." Trent added, shutting off the stove.

"Dinner's ready!"

When they'd finished dinner, Britney tidied the kitchen while Trent and Charles moved to the living room. "Roger's happy to bring Britney over on Saturday, dad."

"Oh good, you know I can't wait to show off the room."

Trent laughed. "Oh I know."

"What room, papa?" Britney asked, joining them.

"You'll see, little one. Now though, papa needs to give you a load of his cum."

Britney looked away, but she said. "Yes papa."

"Just her throat for now, dad." Trent told him, as nonchalant as he could. He knew he wouldn't get away with it though, he'd have to explain himself.

"Oh yeah?" Charles shot him a look.

"I'm giving her asshole a break until the weekend, I went a little overboard yesterday."

"Sure." Charles nodded, Trent knew the conversation wasn't over. But his dad turned to Britney. "All right, baby, take papa in your throat."

Charles was sitting at the edge of the couch, one arm slung over the arm. Britney crawled over the cushion and leant over him, gently removing her grandfather's cock from his slacks. Trent watched them carefully, the focus that Britney devoted to her duty, the care she took licking and suckling on the head before sucking him into her throat. Charles groaned, low and long, and Trent knew he was nudging at the back of her throat. "Such a perfect little mouth, Britty baby, papa's so proud of you."

Britney hummed her appreciation and Charles shuddered at the sensation. Trent watched her little body bob up and down on her grandfather's cock, her school skirt was swishing delectably. It gave him an idea. In two strides he was kneeling on the couch behind her, running his hands up the back of his daughter's bare things and lifting the skirt to her waist. She jolted, a little, at the contact, but Charles had been watching and he grabbed hold of her head so she couldn't pull away. He didn't need to wait until the weekend to see Britney with two holes filled.

"Don't worry, sweetie, it's just your daddy. Let him use you like he needs, like a good girl."

Trent had freed his cock from his pants and was already holding Britney's hips, aiming the head at her little pussy. Sucking off her grandfather had gotten her all wet, she was more than ready for him. "Daddy's just gong to fuck your little cunny a bit, little one." Trent reassured her. "I can tell you need me, you're all hot and sticky down here."

Britney moaned around her papa's cock, Trent took it as a 'yes please', not that he needed it.

With a grunt, he was fucking his cock into her tight little pussy. Even after he'd been taking her so many times a day, for well over a month, she hadn't loosened in the slightest. It helped that he was big, but man she was tight as anything. "Fuuuuck, kiddo, you take daddy so well. How does it feel to have your daddy and your papa fucking you at the same time?"

Charles smiled and let Britney pull free of his cock to reply. "So full, daddy." She stuttered out through gulped breaths.

"I know you are little one, you're doing so well."

"Thank you daddy." She gave him a little smile before returning to wrap her lips around her grandfather's cock.

Trent's dad shifted himself so they could more easily keep Britney trapped between them, bouncing her little body between their two cocks while she whimpered and whined at the depth of their fucking. Trent was slamming into her from behind, rougher and faster than usual, he was going to cum so quickly, seeing her getting throat fucked by her papa while he thought about filling her little womb with his seed, making a baby for her aunties. He thought of her little tummy growing, how he'd know it was all his, that he'd claimed his little girl in every way possible. It was too much, with another thrust Trent was shuttering and grunting incoherently as he spurted cum inside Britney, coating her with his cream. He even managed to have her cumming at the same time, her little pussy was clenching and throbbing around him, drawing even more cum from his cock.

Finally Trent blew out a long breath and put his hand on Britney's lower back, giving her an affectionate rub. "You did so well, little one, your little cunny is so perfect for daddy."

Britney couldn't respond, Trent glanced over to see his dad in the midst of cumming into her mouth. He'd kept it shallow, as he liked to do, and when he'd come down he watched Britney stick her tongue out to show her grandfather what she'd collected there.

"Good girl, Britty." Charles tapped her on the nose. "Go ahead and swallow papa's cream."

She did, grinning. "Thank you papa, thank you daddy."

When Charles had finished watching his granddaughter suck down his load of cum, he looked up to Trent who was still holding his cock in her pussy. He couldn't bring himself to pull out, she was too warm and tight. "So, son, are you going to tell me why I wasn't allowed in Britty's little cunny?" He winked.

Trent barked out a laugh. "Britty, why don't you tell your papa what we've been talking about? He took this opportunity to finally pull out, his sentence punctuated by the long, slurpy pull of his cock from her dripping, cum-filled pussy. Trent lay Britney so she was on her back on the couch, he tucked a cushion under her waist.

12