Britney 05: TYDtWD

Story Info
It's Take Your Daughter to Work Day, Trent shares Britney.
5.2k words
4.67
15.7k
21

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Trent takes Britney to work for the day, she's fucked and shared with a friend.**

**This is an exploration into my specific kink, the stuff I want to read about... Basically I've been reading on this site for years and finally decided to write the thing I've always wanted to find. This is fantasy, fiction, kink, it is not and should not be considered anything other than horrifying when thinking of real life and real people. The fun of fiction is you get to write or read whatever fucked up shit you want, because it's not real. I'm writing this because *I* think it's hot, not because it's realistic.**

**Everyone is over eighteen. This chapter features questionable consent and rough incest. Trent is depraved and uses horrifying words for his daughter, I like him that way. Chapter 5 of a series that's also intertwined with my Katie series, though both can be read separately.**

* * *

It was late when Trent's dad finally left. They'd been talking for hours, long after Britney had staggered upstairs, Trent's cum still dried to her inner thighs. They'd heard the shower running shortly after, and Trent made a mental note that he'd have to fill her once more. He much preferred her sleeping with her pussy full of his cum, even if his extensive knowledge of biology meant that he knew it wouldn't make his swimmers take take to her any faster. He knew himself and science well enough to know it was for his own sick pleasure, and that was just fine.

"You're not the only one who's talked to your sister Chrissy recently." Trent's dad, Charles, announced.

"Oh?" Christine lived across the country, they spoke often enough but it was rare Trent got to see her.

"She's thinking of sending me Ginny."

Trent hummed his approval, his mouth widening into a grin. "Is she really? Anyone you might need to thank for such a development, dad?"

Charles gave Trent a hearty slap on the back. "I suppose you might have provided some inspiration, son, but let's not forget where you learned it."

"Fine, fine, we both deserve some credit then." Trent had laughed. "She have a birthday yet?" Trent knew he probably should've remembered his only niece's birthday, but he could never bring himself to keep it in his memory.

"She turned eighteen yesterday. Chrissy says she's gotten a bit wild, too. That she could use the discipline of coming to live with me for a little while."

"I bet she could!"

"Chrissy and I need to talk about it a little bit more, she's still working on getting Kathy on board, but it seems likely. You've really got me thinking, though..."

"You like the idea of breeding her?" Trent winked.

Charles groaned. "Maybe a little too much."

"Maybe Christine's interested in adding a couple of new members to her family?" Trent laughed but Charles nodded, deep in though.

When his dad left, Trent's mind was racing. He didn't want to get too excited, but he couldn't help but think of his niece Ginny, freshly eighteen and just as cherry tight as Britney... Ginny was a beautiful girl, exotic looking with dark hair and caramel skin. Trent could never remember where Christine and Kathy had adopted her from, but wherever it was produced hot young women. He could see himself helping with her discipline, if the need arose.

Trent groaned and adjusted his now frustratingly hard cock. He'd have to give Britney a quick fucking before bed or he'd never fall asleep. Besides, he'd meant to give her another load, he just hadn't expected it to be so late. There was no way she was still awake.

Upstairs, Trent opened the door to Britney's bedroom as quietly as he could. Just as he'd expected, she was fast asleep. She'd sprawled herself on her little twin bed, the blue and white cloud patterned sheets were muted in the darkness. Her ash brown hair was splayed over one shoulder, it looked ready to yank. Her belly was pressed to the mattress and when Trent gently peeled the covers back he found her little night shirt had ridden up to expose her pussy. It was smooth and bare, he insisted she shave it every day since he'd started using her, and looked utterly delicious. Trent was already freeing his cock from his pants and pumping his fist around the base while he watched the rise and fall of her breaths. He bit his lip to keep from waking her with his groans.

Carefully he lifted Britney's hips and tucked a cushion underneath, all without her waking, and then he was aiming his beet red, dripping cock to his daughter's glistening pussy. She wasn't quite wet enough, but he wasn't about to wake her to get her ready, he wanted inside her now. So he nudged inside, his thick cock dragging through her tight, unexpecting cunt.

When he was halfway in, Britney woke, throwing her head back and letting out a long howl of surprise. "Daddy!"

"Shh, kiddo, daddy just needs to fuck, I won't be long." He had a hand pressed to her lower back, but her top half was writhing as she gasped for breath. "Give your clitty a little rub, that will help."

He was barely paying attention to her now, he'd picked up a punishing rhythm and was pounding into her while he grunted and gasped, his own sounds drowning out her low keening whimper. Still, he caught sight of her little hand tucking under the cushion and between her legs and he felt her relax around him, just a bit.

He could feel her pussy tightening around him while she played with her clit, her gasps and whimpers were pleasant now, and before long he was fucking into her while she tightened around him. Trent groaned. "Oh Britty, are you cumming on daddy's cock?"

"Yes daddy!" She cried out, eyes fluttering.

"That's a good girl, your body wants daddy to breed you. You're sucking the cum out of me, little one." His cock was pulsing inside Britney, ropes of cum spurting deep into her womb while he shuddered and groaned over her. When he finished, Trent held himself over her, catching his breath. One side of her face was pressed to her pillow, he brushed the hair out of her eye and tucked it behind her ear. "I'm so fucking proud of you, kiddo. Your pretty little pussy is just made for daddy's cock." Trent surprised himself even, with the sudden affection.

"Thank you daddy." Britney grinned into her pillow and her pussy fluttered around his cock.

* * *

In the morning, Trent was in his office organizing his things. He was getting ready to take his little girl to work, he'd never been more eager to walk through the hospital doors. Trent was a surgeon at the local hospital, one of the most widely sought after in his specialty. He was proud of his career, but he liked to think he didn't make it his entire personality. Still, he had friends there and most of them had never met his daughter, he couldn't wait to introduce her around.

Trent was grinning down at his desk, his mind full of the day's possibilities, when there was a little knock. He turned to find Britney in the doorway, her legs were crossed and she looked distraught. "What's up, little one?" He turned to lean on his desk, arms crossed.

Britney's little hands fluttered over her chest, her cheeks were bright pink. "Daddy something's wrong."

"What is it, Britty?"

She squeezed her eyes shut. "Daddy my boobs feel really sore and I'm all achy and sticky, like I need to..." She shifted, crossing and uncrossing her ankles.

Trent let out a breath, he tried not to let the utter glee show on his face. Was it really happening? Was this what he'd been waiting for, could his little girl really be already carrying her own little brother or sister? "Do you need daddy to help you cum, kiddo?" He angled his head, giving her his best sympathetic expression.

Britney nodded as she let out a heavy breath. "Yes daddy, please!"

Trent grinned and stood, stepping closer to her. "Okay baby, let's go to your room okay?" He was already walking past her, a hand on her lower back, and leading them upstairs. Trent could already imagine it... taking his little girl in her childhood bedroom, while she was growing his baby. He hadn't dared let himself hope that getting pregnant would make Britty the little slut he'd been trying so hard to create in her, but the thought had crossed his mind.

In her room, Britney sat on the edge of her twin size bed, still wriggling and squirming and rubbing her thighs together. He'd never seen her quite so needy for a fucking. If he was right and she was pregnant, Trent couldn't wait for the months he'd have with his horny little girl.

"What do you need, kiddo?"

"I need to cum, Daddy, please!" She whined, her eyes huge as they stared up at him, pleading.

Trent considered her, weighing his options. He'd gotten so used to fucking her for his own pleasure he realized he hadn't ever done much for her. He had no regrets, it wasn't usually in his character to play soft daddy like Roger did with Katie, but it did mean he wasn't familiar with getting Britney off intentionally. His cock was hard in his pants, throbbing with need. But he'd make this time different, it'd be about her for once. She deserved it, what with what he had planned for the day.

Then, a thought occurred to him and his mouth curled into a grin. "Just one sec, kiddo, daddy's going to get something from my room." He held up a finger and Britney whimpered and frowned, but nodded.

When he came back with the toy tucked safely in his pocket, Trent found Britney lying on her bed, sleep shirt rucked up over her hips, with her little hand jammed into her panties. It was obvious she didn't know how to do it herself, though, and Trent wanted to keep it that way. If she was going to be a horny little minx while pregnant, he wanted her coming to him ever time she needed to cum.

"Take your hand out of those panties, young lady." He scolded. Britney's eyes flew to meet him and her face heated, reluctantly she pulled her glistening fingers from her panties. "You come to daddy when you need to cum, you're not to try to do it yourself. Do you understand me?"

"Yes daddy, please can you help me now?"

"Yes baby, now scoot your bum to the edge of the bed and let daddy make you cum."

She was already scrambling, positioning herself so her legs were over the side and he could kneel between them to access her tight little cunt. Trent peeled Britney's soaked panties from her, tossing them to the floor. Then he was licking her tight little cunt. Britney gasped. "Daddy!"

Trent let out a groan, pulling his lips from his daughter pink pussy. "Let daddy taste you, Britty. I'm going to make you cum real hard, don't worry." Trent couldn't help feeling a little bad. He'd been fucking his daughter well over a month and this was the first time he'd had his tongue in her pussy. He'd tasted her lots of times, her juices were sweet like candy, but he was always too impatient to get himself off, he never took the time to give her his tongue. But something about having her come to him, her tits and cunny aching, made Trent want to lap at his little girl like a cat with a bowl of milk.

It didn't take long for Britney to be whimpered and crying on the bed, writhing and gasping from the feel of her father's tongue inside her little hole, his teeth sucking on her clit. She was going to cum, Trent could feel her pussy clutching at his tongue, ready to burst. With a cry, Britney's back arched and she yelled out: "Daddyyyy!" as she came all over her dad's mouth, flooding it with her juices.

When she'd come down, Trent pulled away and licked his lips. "You were such a good girl for daddy, do you feel better now, Britty?"

Britney's eyes fluttered and she smiled wide. "Yes daddy."

Once Trent had fucked his daughter's slippery, freshly cummed pussy and filled her with morning load, they were on their way to the hospital for Take Your Daughter to Work Day. From the corner of his eye Trent could see Britney wriggling in the passenger seat.

"What's wrong, kiddo?" He asked, already well aware of what her answer would be.

"It just feels funny, daddy."

"I know Britty, but you remember what daddy said?"

After he'd fucked her into the mattress while Britney screamed and came again around his cock as it filled her, Trent had pulled out of his little girl only to replace his cock with the toy he'd grabbed from his bedroom. It was a discreet vibrator, the type girls could wear and still walk around, the type that was controlled by a remote. Or rather, an app he'd installed on his phone earlier in the day. It also served to trap his cum in her little pussy, just the idea that she'd be full of him as he guided his daughter through his place of work, introduced her to his colleagues, made Trent harden in his pants all over again. He was already planning all the ways and places he could fuck his little girl, while his colleagues were none the wiser. "The thing you put in me is going to keep my pussy ready for you, for later. Right daddy?"

"Exactly right, kiddo."

It had his been his dad's idea, to get the vibrator. Christine hadn't yet confirmed that she'd be sending her daughter Ginny to stay with her grandfather, but Trent knew that his dad was already planning for the inevitable. Charles loved to watch the girls cum, there was no doubt he'd be stocking up on lots of similar toys--that is, if his playroom wasn't already full of them. Trent grinned, his hands gripping the steering wheel tightly, as he thought of bringing Britney to his dad's playroom in just another couple of days. It would be an afternoon to remember.

"Do you want daddy to make it feel a little better?" One hand left the wheel to pat Britney's knee.

"Like how, daddy?" She turned to him, confused. God, his little girl was a sight. Her puffy pink lips were glistening with the gloss she'd put on when they first got into the car. And she'd dressed up for the day at work, wearing a pretty blue dress and Mary Janes. And, Trent knew, underneath the short skirt were a pair of white cotton panties with a tiny yellow bow. They were helping to keep his fun new toy lodged in his little girls' pussy.

"I'll show you." His phone was mounted to the dash and after a few taps on the screen, Britney gasped. Her eyes opened wide and her little hand grasped his wrist and held it tight.

"Daddy!" She was gasping and writhing, grinding herself on the car seat.

Trent laughed quietly and tapped on the screen a couple more times. He'd turned it on high, just to see how she reacted, but it had a much more manageable setting.

Britney let out a sigh of relief and her hand released his wrist. "Better, kiddo?"

Britney thought about this, concentrating and slowly moving her pelvis with the vibrations. She smiled. "It's nice, daddy."

Trent grinned, returning his hand to the steering wheel. They were nearly at the hospital, he couldn't wait. "Good girl."

* * *

Trent walked his daughter through the hospital corridors with pride. He'd been a surgeon there for well over a decade, he knew everyone, but he'd never brought Britney in. Since everyone knew he had a daughter--and that her mom, Trent's wife, had so recently passed--that they were eager to meet her.

"Trent! Good to see you." The head of cardiology, John Lee, shook his hand and turned to Britney. "And who do we have here?"

"John, this is my daughter Britney. She's a senior and it's Take Your Daughter to Work day, so I'm lucky enough to have my little girl at my disposal all day." He grinned, squeezing Britney around the shoulder.

"Nice to meet you." She said quietly, her cheeks pink.

"Someone a little shy?" John joked then returned his attention to Trent. "Beautiful girl you've got, Trent."

"Don't I know it!" Trent replied, recalling the sight of his little girl naked and spread for him... John had no idea just how beautiful she was.

"Well you two have a nice day, John maybe I'll see you two later!" John gave Britney a wink and continued down the hall.

They didn't get much further before another of Trent's colleagues found them. His good friend George was striding toward them with a smile when Britney tugged on his sleeve. "What's up, kiddo?"

"Daddy the thing is starting to feel really funny." She whispered, glancing down. Her thighs were squeezed tight and she was shuffling on her feet. Trent grinned, he could only imagine how wet she'd gotten, how close she was to cumming in the middle of the hospital's cardiology ward.

"Hold on a little longer, Britty, we'll be at daddy's office soon."

Britney looked a little distraught, but she nodded just in time for George to have reached them.

"Is this the little Britty I've heard so much about?" George tapped Britney on the nose. Trent wanted to laugh, he could only imagine what was going through his friend's mind in that moment. George was the only colleague Trent had told about his time with Britney. Somehow, it had come up naturally. They were old friends, working late one night and sipping coffee in the break room to keep themselves awake between surgeries. George was older than Trent, his own daughter grown and married now. As they spoke of their daughters, growing up, the changes that went with parenting an eighteen year old versus a child, and somehow it had just come flowing out of both of them. George had fucked his little girl too, from the time she was eighteen until she moved in with the man she'd go on to marry. From there, they'd become even closer, with Trent sharing stories of his time with Britney every time they shared a shift.

"It sure is! Britney this is daddy's friend George."

When Britney tried to speak, it came out as a gasp. It was clear she was really struggling now, shifting on her feet and crossing and uncrossing her legs. Trent wondered if she might cum right then.

George only grinned wider. "Looks like someone's a little restless." He eyed Britney before shooting a wink to Trent. "I've got to run anyway, but maybe I can join you all for lunch?"

"Absolutely, come by my office later."

"Can't wait." George laughed and gave Britney another long look before he licked his lips and continued down the hall.

Britney managed to keep from cumming until they reached Trent's office, but he could tell it was difficult for her. So the moment his door was closed, he tapped a button on the app and sent the vibrator into overdrive. It hit Britney hard, she let out a long and guttural moan, falling to her knees as she whimpered, cumming all over the vibrator lodged in her cunt.

"Nice cum, kiddo?" Trent asked, looking down at his daughter on the floor of his office, gasping for breath. He'd turned the vibrator off, but it wasn't going anywhere until he was ready to fuck her. For now, he had meetings to prepare for. "Since you're already down there, baby, crawl under daddy's desk, I need to fuck your throat."

Trent nodded toward his desk. It was a big block of solid wood, perfectly suited to hide his little girl while she sucked him off.

"Why not here, daddy?" She gazed up at him, her cheeks still pink from her orgasm, eyes wide. Her little blue dress was splayed around her, it was quite the sight.

"Because daddy has people coming to meet with him baby. You're going to have to suck daddy, gentle and slow, and keep really quiet, we don't want anyone knowing or daddy might get fired." He spoke very seriously, he needed her listening closely. "Now crawl under, Dr Evans is going to be here any minute."

Britney bit her lip, debating her reply, before she just nodded and crawled under her daddy's desk. Trent bit back a grown, it was going to be a fucking great day at work. Once Britney was hidden under, he took his place at his desk and pulled his cock out for her before turning to organize the charts scattered on the surface.

A moment later there was a knock on the door. "Come on in!" Britney's tiny hands gripped Trent's cock and slid it into her mouth just as his first meeting arrived. Georgia, an older scrub nurse he worked with often was meeting with him to discuss some thing or other. Trent barely listened, nodding when he was meant to and agreeing with her as necessary, all while he focused on the feel of his daughter's mouth wrapped around him, and did his best not to show it.

12