Britney Ch. 07: Line Drives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie turns pale. He hadn't counted on that. Not in front of everyone. He was hardly ready to be that open. Instead he chooses to bark, "I'll fuck you when I'm damn good and ready. Once my dad's done I'm taking you for a walk. Leashed. Around the bases. On your hands and knees."

She exhales loudly, "I can't wait."

Gary nods his approval to his son. He then pulls out and peppers her ass with his jizz. Grunting for effect he leans over and unties her. He then roughly turns her around and grips her by the throat. Eye contact became intense. She suddenly admired Gary Styles.

Finally, without a word he throws her at Eddie. His son catching her from falling. Eddie in turn felt the need to keep his game going. He shoves her toward the dugout steps and up into the grass.

"Retrieve my bag and board. Go!"

She races awkwardly and gathers up his belongings. Returning with them she hands off his back pack.

"DOWN ON YOUR KNEES!" Eddie snaps with a swift response.

Pulling out the collar he attaches it to her throat and buckles it snugly. Then, he attaches the long cord leash.

Behind them Dale steps up and hands her his batting gloves and kneepads.

"She's too hot to get fucked up kneecaps. Keep her beautiful Eddie."

He nods and allows her to put them on. She was grateful.

"HEEL! Walk with me." Eddie hissed.

She did so pacing along on all fours as they moved from home plate all the way around the bases. By the end she was exhausted.

Eddie yanks her to her feet and grips both sides of her face to maintain eye contact.

"Thank the team."

She waves at each of them and hoarsely whispers, "Thank you. All."

Gary moves in beside them. He squeezes Eddie's shoulder.

"Never thought I'd see the day. I'm damn proud of you boy."

Eddie sneers at him, "I got this. I'll grant your command of her fucking the team one more time. After that it's MY CALL."

"At seventeen. If I see any sign of weakness in you I'm stealing her from you." Gary goads him.

"Like hell you will."

Gary glares at Britney and growls, "You heard me."

She stares wide eyed at their sudden rivalry. She hadn't counted on such a display. All she wanted to do was make Eddie happy for his 48 hours. Now she was entering into the world of bondage. She hated to admit it but Gary was incredible. Older men turned her on. Being a slut at someone else's orders had a spark to it. She shivered and darted her gaze back to Eddie.

Eddie shook his head, "You can't keep her. She's MINE."

His dad narrows his eyes, "For now. As I said, don't show me failure. You WON'T get her back."

Amazed Brit blew the hair dangling in front of her face as Eddie turned and drug her along behind him. He reaches the dugout and unhooks her leash.

"Get dressed. Return to my leash afterwards."

"Yes Sir." She scurries down into the pit and slips her pants, shirt, and shoes on. Seconds after she returns. All eyes on her she tilts her neck back for Eddie to attach the leash once more.

He then headed off with her through the trees. Once out of sight he could finally be himself.

"Holy Shit! You're freaking amazing Britney."

"Don't let your guard down Sir." She whispers softly.

"What?" He looked troubled by her response.

"Keep leading me. You know he's watching us. Besides I kind of like this. Can we roleplay this for the rest of your 48 hours?"

"Seriously? You really got into that?" He fidgets.

"God yes. That was incredible. Your dad is sexy as hell."

"Great. Now you have a crush on my dad. Where's that leave me?"

"In charge for another 46 hours. I want more of that. We need to practice. I want your dad to believe in you."

"What about his command of fucking his buddies again."

"I was in control of them. Next time they need to take control of me."

"They might as well rape you."

"As long as it's not too rough. They can rip my clothes off and force me into anything. I think you should order them to then protect me."

"Wow!" He stood in awe.

"Now let's go back to your house. I need a shower and you need to fuck me." She giggles, "I dare you to fuck me harder than your dad."

"I'm young. I know I can." He hisses.

"Call Lance and Evan. They wanted to hang out. But, I need to be home later. I have a date tonight. Not to mention my dad's home alone."

"Dang! You're insatiable."

"You guys brought this out of me. Now suffer." She laughs.

"Maybe I'll force you to stay my slave." He yanks the leash dragging her into his arms.

Face to face he kisses her on the lips.

"You do realize I just sucked six dicks. I hope they tasted as good to you as they did me." She wags her tongue at him.

"FUCK!" He spits at the ground while she giggles.

She then pulls him erect and stares into his eyes.

"I'm your slave for 46 more hours. After that I'm my own person. You're sweet Eddie but your dad drives me insane. Be like him I might consider."

Eddie huffs rolling his eyes.

"Whatever."

She smiles and drags him by the leash.

"Come along Mister Master."

Eddie frowned. He wanted to keep her.

He had to find a way.

Time to be a MAN!

12