Britney Ch. 19: Braiding Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"I was ready. That was incredible." Grace whispers.

"Yeah, but try explaining that to your parents. Experience erotically yes. That got way too emotional. My dad wants your Mom. Using her to taunt him could have gone so bad."

Grace frowns and lashes her braids toward the sprawled out Britney like a whip.

"He said to eat my pussy. So eat already."

Brit narrows her eyes at her friend then jumps to her feet. She swiftly removes her own shorts and stands over Grace's head. With a giggle Brit lowers her thighs over the blushing face of Grace.

"He never said who had to eat who. Fair trade."

Brit giggled as Grace wagged her tongue over Brit's clit. With a tremor Brit stretched out into a 69 position.

Both girls ate until they had their fill.

Forty two minutes to be precise.

Keith had returned to see their squirming.

Shaking his head he got dressed and ready to meet his buddy Ellis at the bar.

The girls never heard him sneak past and out the front door.

So he thought.

The party was just getting started.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12