Britney Ch. 28: Life Styles

Story Info
Brit gets dominated by Eddie's Father. Hear the Ropes creak?
4k words
4.56
14.7k
9
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 28 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

Early Sunday morning.

Dave Styles had just woke up.

Bedhead, wife beater, and a pair of boxers was his chosen attire. After all, he was home alone. Being divorced the last four years he shared custody of their son. Having him most of the time it was nice to relax and not deal with fatherhood. Over the last three weeks he seldom saw much of his boy Eddie. He was either off with his friends or his so called slave. Slave!

Dave Styles had plenty of experience with the whole BDSM lifestyle. He and his ex-wife Carla had practiced the Master/Slave existence for years. Even after Eddie was born. After releasing Carla via divorce he merely dated. He had his fun for certain. Plenty of women out there dabbling. He gave them loads of constrictive attention. Yet, he never wanted more. He was done with marriage.

Shuffling through his home he ended up in the kitchen. A pot of coffee brewed led to two cups black before settling in the living room on his sofa.

Merely sitting there in another world he wondered what had become of Eddie's little slave and her friends. He hadn't heard much from Eddie. His boy was arrogant of late. Choosing to live his own life. Maybe his boy had truly grown into the lifestyle.

"Naaaaaaaaaa!" Dave chuckled aloud.

After a few minutes to muse he heard a timid knock at his front door. Stirring with a grumbled scowl Dave launches himself out of the couch and cautiously peered through the curtain covering a side window.

"Well now! Speak of the devil."

Without bothering to dress more appropriately Dave unlocks and opens his inside door and stands proudly in front of the screen.

Outside the door stood a pleasant surprise.

"Hello, Sir! Is my Master home?"

Britney Foxx had her lengthy brown hair pinned back in a ponytail. This allowed her golden shoulders and neckline to reveal herself dramatically. With hands clasped behind her back, her 34D's were bursting from a spaghetti strapped yellow top. Certainly no bra as her nipples and areolas were apparent.

White stretchy shorts that hugged her thighs led to her long silky legs and sandals.

Dave stares at her without waver nor words for long moments. Allowing Britney to glare back at him with her big brown eyes forced her to eventually look to her feet.

"You know where he is. With his Mom this weekend. You didn't come here to see him."

She suddenly goes mum, uncertain how to respond. He was correct. For the last few weeks all she could think about was his controlling demeanor. Stories of his lifestyle from Eddie led to her hidden desires.

"Admit it or get the hell out of here." He snarled.

His tone made her look up swiftly.

"I am still Eddie's but I wish to learn more than he is teaching me." She offers.

Dave frowns, "Come on! I wasn't born yesterday. My boy's putting on a show. So are you. He's no more your Master than I own a dog."

She fidgets then decides to kneel down on her knees on the Welcome mat. Brit then looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Never said I wanted a dog neither." He hissed.

With a pout she paws at the screen door playfully. She hoped to break his will and let her in. Thoughts of this Man dominating her made her insane.

"Two can play this game Pup."

Dave leaves his door open but vanishes a good five minutes before returning. In his hands was a curled up length of thin white nylon rope. Opening his screen he tosses it to her knees.

"See that tree over there?" He points to the side of his property in plain view of the street.

"Yes, Sir!"

"Take that rope and tie one end around the trunk. The other end you tie around your neck. If you can do that and be patient until I come get you, I'll let you in."

She smiles and swiftly picks up the rope. Shuffling through the yard he observes her tether the rope about the tree. She then faces him and ties the opposite end about her neck. She knew she looked silly but had to maintain her composure. She wanted to prove she was serious.

Dave nodded at her his approval then shut his front door. He intentionally ignored her and went to take a shower before getting dressed.

Britney sat in the yard watching car after car drive by. Each that spotted her either laughed or took interest. A pair of younger boys rode by on bicycles and stopped to scratch their heads.

She sighed at them, "Go away. I bite!"

The boys stood firm until she growled and began barking at them. Her intentions only drew laughter.

Dave watching from his front door curtain chuckled to himself at her behavior. Finally, he decided to open his front door and step out on to his porch. Before yelling at the kids he looked at the bushes beside his step. There lay his newspaper in a rubber band. With a healthy grunt of amusement he steps down and claims it.

Brit was still barking. She knew Dave was watching and she aimed to impress.

Stalking toward her Dave made his way beside her. He turns to the boys who were nervous by his size and stature.

"This is how you shut a dog up." He raises the paper in the air.

With a downward glide he smacks her roughly across the nose. The impact made her eyes water and she held her nose with both hands.

"Bruise that ego? If you can't handle that you stay out here all day."

He turns away after pointing at the boys to move on. The lads had no problem. He scared them with his actions.

As Dave went inside his home Brit sat down Indian style continuing her intent to challenge herself. He let her stay there for an hour longer before opening up his door once more.

"Sun's getting hot. Thirsty?" He holds up a bottled water.

She nods thinking that he was softening up.

Wrong!

Dave Styles steps out with the bottled water but brings a large salad bowl with him. At her feet he sits the bowl in the grass and spills the contents of the water bottle into the bowl.

She eyes his departure back toward the porch where he awaits with folded arms.

Brit crawls on her knees to face the bowl then pouts. Without waver she plants her face into the bowl and laps the water with her tongue. Again and again she drinks until the water gets low.

Dave looks up at the morning sun. Stretching he abandons her to step inside.

Brit growls in her thoughts. He wasn't making this as easy as she assumed. How much longer must she endure this?

Thirty minutes later Dave returns to stand on his front stoop.

Brit had been fidgeting in step for the last few minutes. As she notes his return she opts to open up.

"Sir? I need to pee."

He throws his arms in both directions, "Plenty of yard. Water the grass."

Her eyes bulge as she looks around her to make certain no more children were around. Convinced she was safe she wiggles her shorts to her knees and crouches in the grass. Dave watched her piss and smirked.

Brit couldn't contain her laughter any longer.

Finally, she pulls her shorts back up and moves to stand away from the puddle. Her thoughts were trying to contain her amusement because she needed to show him her serious side. He wasn't buying it still.

Walking toward her casually she kneels in the grass. Ignoring her he chooses to pick up a tiny branch from the tree above them. He points it at her to view then tosses it in the grass to his left.

Brit realizes where this was going and crawls on her hands and knees to the fallen branch. Leaning over her lips clasp the stick and she waltzes back toward him. Idle he removes it from her lips and pats her head. A second later he hurls it further out to his right. Watching her ass wiggle as she obtained the stick once more he had to rub his chin. That was the most perfect little ass in town.

Retrieving the stick from her mouth he nods his approval. She felt confident he was breaking. The moment he saw her smile he tossed the stick once more. Looking behind her she discovered he had tossed it directly into the puddle where she had urinated.

Her eyes erupted like flash bulbs at the sight. Just as fast her eyes narrowed at the distasteful notion of planting her face in her own piss. Who was challenging whom here she thought.

With a deep breath she shuffles toward the stick and hovers over it. The scent alone made her hesitant. Lowering her face then withdrawing she seals her eyes tightly before descent. Her nose and lips both got wet while biting the stick between her teeth. Hurrying she returned to Dave's feet and sat proudly for him to claim it.

"Took you long enough." He glares at her.

He lets her sit there with a grimacing smile on her face. She didn't want to drop it but the taste was horrible. Lips trembling she finally lets it fall from her mouth. After a round of choking gags She notes Dave pick the stick up.

"Did I tell you to drop it?"

"No, Sir!" She whispers while wiping her mouth with her wrist.

"Return to where you pissed."

At his tone she pivots on her knees and crawls back to the spot. She spots his shadow over her in the grass. Before she could look back he grabs her by the hair and forces her entire face into the urine and mud. She struggles slightly as he crouches behind her. As she choked she felt him yank her white shorts down over her ass. Three seconds later the stick swatted her ass cheek. Yelp after yelp. Six impacts from the switch.

Releasing her he stands up and tosses the branch aside.

Brit lifted her face then had second thoughts. Without his assist she plants her own face back into the puddle.

This impressed him finally.

He moves to the tree trunk and unties the nylon rope and curls it around his left arm until it became a lead.

"Be glad you didn't take a shit." He snaps.

She was. The thought had occurred to her.

Yanking her head back by the rope he whistles and points at his side, "HEEL!"

She immediately crawled into position with her shorts still lowered. Brit was afraid to pull them up, let alone look up with her eyes.

"Humiliated?" He asks.

"No, Sir." She coughs.

He shakes his head down at her, "Get's worse."

"I can handle it, Sir."

Dave steps behind her, "Ass on fire?"

"A little." She reacts.

She hears his jeans unzip from behind. The expectation of seeing his cock made her eyes flare up. Instead his hand nudges her forward. All her thoughts could think of was that he was going to fuck her doggy style right here in his front yard for all to see.

She hugs the grass on her elbows as she feels him remove her sandals and white shorts. Her shirt is lifted in back and she senses him repositioning.

Suddenly, a warm fluid peppered her ass. She whined loudly as she concluded he was pissing on her reddened ass cheeks to put out the fire.

"Holy Spit!" She whimpered.

"Wanna run on home little girl?" He growls finishing his urination.

Without a second to even contemplate she yells out, "NO!"

After a lengthy pause to finish up he slaps his penis on her ass. Putting his dick away he zips up before standing.

Britney tugged her shirt off over her head so as not to get it soaked in piss. She now knelt in his yard naked and trembling from awe.

"Leave the clothing in the yard. Crawl over to the hose beside my house." He snaps.

Casting her shirt to a dry area she obeyed him with very little hesitance. Her journey left her knees stained green from the grass. Upon reaching where Dave directed her Brit sat back on her feet to watch him uncurl a garden hose. In moments she faced a freezing torrent of water that rinsed her clean.

Shutting off the water at the valve Dave looked at her shivering form.

"I'm not going to ask how you're feeling. I don't care. You're nothing to me but flesh to be used. As a slave should you adapt you would embrace that fact."

She fawns at his glare, "Yes Sir."

He reaches down grabbing her by the back of the neck He then forces her to her feet, into his garage through the side door. Inside it was dimly lit. Vacant of his cars due to a mounted engine block that rested on railroad ties. A hoist dangled above the engine.

Dave Styles ordered her to kneel beside the engine on the concrete. Awaiting him she observed him go to a large trunk and open it up. Curiously she watched as he sifted through its contents. Tossing out curl after curl of thin nylon rope he stopped and produced a plastic garbage bag. Opening it he pulled out a black leather and clothe hood.

Stepping over to her he shows her the hood more closely.

"The world ceases to exist once you wear this. Aside from breathing holes there's no reality. Without eyes there is pitch darkness. With ears muffed there is only the sounds of each breath you inhale and release. With ball restraint strapped around your head to keep your mouth sealed there is silence. Wearing this forces you to understand your helplessness. You must trust your Master."

She swallows, "I want to trust you."

He nods with a narrowed brow.

Dave moves away long enough to obtain the rope and show her the end of it.

"You're bound by obedience and loyalty. This rope ties you to your Master's will. Unless you want to run on home I'm going to hogtie you and cover your head with this mask. Once done you're at my mercy. Last chance."

"I'm staying." She murmurs.

Without a word he forces her to stretch out on the concrete floor and he begins tying her legs. Her feet are pulled up and nearly touch her butt. The rope is then entwined around her calves and upper legs. So tight her legs became frozen in motion.

He grips her wrists and holds them behind her back and binds both wrists together until she can touch her toes. This was followed by rope around her waist, under her armpits and over her shoulders. Done, Dave admires his work.

She didn't even squirm. He approved.

Kneeling in front of her he again shows her the mask, "Lights out!"

"See you later." She sheepishly grinned.

Pulling the hood over her head he tucked her hair under until only flesh and leather were evident. Adjusting it properly he tested her.

"Can you hear me?"

Nothing. The muffs concealed all sound. The black out clothe dug deep over her eyes until all light was gone. Ball gag between her lips he guided the hood over her chin then tied it's thin straps around her skull.

All set he stood up and left her there for five minutes. During that time he took cell pictures for his own desires. Looking around him he spotted the hoist above the engine block and drug the pulley toward her. Hovering it over her he lowered the hook and attached it to her ropes about her waist. Studying it for safety he used the remote control to raise her into the air until she was up to his waist dangling.

Not a peep. Not a struggle.

Impressive.

Deciding to place a billow of old comforters below her for safety he again took the initiative to snap cell pics. She was a thing of beauty. Her pussy glistened from the light seeping through the garage window.

As he circled her he chose to go to the trunk and bring forth a battery powered wand in the shape of a microphone. Fresh batteries installed from a cabinet he hums it to life. For the next ten minutes he terrorized her pussy with it until she was a dribbling mess. Her body convulsed in its suspension.

Preparing to rid himself of his pants to fuck her he heard a vehicle pull up outside his garage door next to his truck. Growling he decides to check on who it was.

Leaving through the side door he steps out in front to see a tow truck parked. A portly man exits it and greets him.

"Morning Davey."

"Ellis Dupree. How's it going?"

"No calls. Just wandering town. Been awhile since I stopped in. Figured you're better company than my sister manning the call center."

"How is ole Regina?"

"Ugly and bitchy as ever." Ellis looks around, "Hey, I heard a rumor. Level with your ole school buddy?"

"Maybe. What rumor?"

"Grapevine kind of shit. Heard you and your softball team tagged some school girls a few weeks back. Any truth to that?"

Dave frowns at hearing one of his friends betraying him.

"Who the hell said that?" Dave grunted.

Wincing Ellis rubs the hair on the back of his neck, "Rather not say."

Dave nods and turns away, "Rather not answer."

"Come on Buddy. You can tell me. I haven't told anybody else what I heard. Fine. It was "Harlan"."

"Stupid fucker. Yeah it's true. Tell anyone else I'll cut your balls off. I don't need any trouble."

"Swear I won't. We go way back, you and me. You know better."

"Suppose so."

Ellis grins from ear to ear, "Bet that was a sight to behold. Were they hot?"

"Young and sexy as hell. All of them."

"Damn! Wish I could have been there. It's been years since my fat ass got laid."

Dave shakes his head, "Don't let me regret this. Follow me."

Ellis offers a stunned expression and follows Dave's lead back into the garage. Once inside Ellis drops his jaw at the sight.

"Good God almighty. WHO is that?" He hugs the door almost afraid to go closer.

"No names. Just a random whore."

Ellis finally calms his reaction and steps around to examine her more closely.

"This body is perfection. Big tits. Firm ass. Silky tanned skin. Damn Buddy."

"Feel her up. She can't hear us talk or see us."

Ellis looks over the hood and exhales roughly before crouching down and reaching under to squeeze her breasts, pinching her nipples. After a few minutes he awkwardly stands erect. His pudgy frame made it difficult to kneel too long.

Swaying her on the hook he faces her pussy toward him and slithers fingers in to rub her clit.

"Fuck that pussy is wet."

Dave chuckles and reaches into his pocket. Producing the condom he intended to use he tosses it at Ellis.

"I'll leave you alone for fifteen minutes. Put that on and fuck her silly."

"Serious? I don't know. Is she of age? Looks young."

"Eighteen."

Ellis takes a deep breath and grins, "Give me twenty. I might need it."

Dave chuckles, "Twenty minutes or twenty condoms?"

"Shit! One is all I need. Thanks Buddy."

Dave then takes the risk of leaving him alone with her.

Once Ellis found silence he took time just to run his hands over her entire body. He needed to calm his nerves. Finally, he unfastens his suspenders and drops his pants. Boxers lowered he tears open the condom and holds it over his timid six inch pecker. It took a few strokes to get him fully erect before applying it. Positioning proved difficult forcing him to lower the hoist remotely. Once perfected he took a deep breath and penetrated her.

All Brit knew was it felt really good to have someone inside her. Whoever it was.

Enjoying the feeling of long overdue pussy Ellis began thrusting and found himself loving it one minute and guilty the next. This girl had no idea who she was being fucked by. She would probably be repulsed by him. As much as she felt good to him he had to stop. That was twelve minutes after deciding right from wrong.

On the cusp of pulling out he was startled by the big garage door raising up. Before he could pull out and cover up, the door had raised and the sunlight exposed him to the world.

Laughing Dave shook his head at the fumbling butterball of a man. Ellis was getting dressed with the condom still on his dick.

"You Fucker! Why do you always feel the need to bust my chops and embarrass me like that?" Ellis huffed.

"Chill out Ellis. Just having my fun. Felt good didn't it?"

Fully dressed Ellis looked around the great outdoors. Luckily the trucks blocked the view from the street.

"It did. Felt wrong though. Almost like I fucked my best friends daughter."

"So wrong. So right." Dave patted Ellis on the back then moved in to drop his own pants and pull on a condom. Ellis watched Dave fuck the girl senseless. Dave didn't object to the voyeurism.

After a lengthy detonation into her Dave gets dressed and lowers Brit into the comforters. As he untied her Ellis felt uneasy.

"I'm gonna head out. Thanks I guess. Sorry if I ruined your playtime."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12