Britney vs. Lindsay

Story Info
Lindsay Lohan invites Britney to Mykonos.
3.7k words
3.7
5.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Britney!" Lindsay Lohan sauntered into the luxurious Vegas hotel suite. "Long time no see!"

Wide, floor-toiceiling windows gave a magnificent view of the city. The couches were leather, the carpet was thick and plush, and there was a full bar stocked with expensive liquor.

"Lindsay." Britney Spears took her glasses off and set them on the desk. "Yeah. Not since that time you invited yourself into my car with Paris."

Lindsay smirked. "Oh, come on. We had fun in the car. I still have your panties. Bitch."

Britney snorted. "Slut."

They laughed. Then they hugged. Lindsay wore a short blue dress that hugged her waist, with lots of cleavage spilling out the front. Britney had just gotten back from a rehearsal with her dancers, so she wore a pink sportsbra and tight black shorts. Her skin was sweaty.

"Okay." Britney opened a bottle of water, drank half of it down, and handed another bottle to Lindsay. "Truce?"

"I guess." Lindsay twisted the bottle cap. Then she looked around. "Do these guys have to stay?" The bodyguards. "I mean, they're cute and all . . ."

Britney finished her water and picked up another bottle. "It's fine, guys. You can wait outside."

The two guards, one black, one white, both built like NFL linebackers, nodded. The black guy held up a phone. "Call us if you need anything."

"Sure thing." Britney winked.

Lindsay watched them go. The black guy had a nice thick ass, but the white guy had muscular arms. Well, there was always time later.

Britney opened a bottle of wine. "So what do you want, Lindsay? I'm busy here in Vegas."

"I heard." Lindsay sat down and crossed her legs. "I'm busy with my new TV show in Greece."

"Yeah, I heard about that." Britney shook her head. "I don't have a lot of time to watch TV."

Lindsay looked at Britney. "I think you should come to Mykonos and spend some time at my club. You'll have fun. It's sunny and hot, and there are lots of hot guys around—it'll be good for your career."

Britney laughed. "You mean it'll be good for your ratings. Especially if I walk around in a bikini for you."

"So what? You're hot in a bikini." Lindsay laughed. "Come on. There'll be lots of booze, lots of men . . . you'll have a great time."

"And you'll film every minute of it." She chuckled. "I don't know, Lohan. You're kind of a hot mess."

"Me?" Lindsay laughed. "I didn't shave my head and attack a car with an umbrella! Or flash my cunt to every paparazzi getting out of that car!"

"And I didn't pose for Playboy, or try to kidnap a kid from a family in Turkey, or wherever you were!"

"Wait a minute!" Lindsay jabbed an angry finger. "That story was totally wrong! And Playboy . . . they never offered you that kind of money, did they?"

"More." Britney smirked. "But my career wasn't going into a downswing like yours was."

Lindsay gulped her wine. "You don't know what it's like. I was a kid-"

"Me too." Britney filled Lindsay's glass. "Mickey Mouse Club, remember?"

"Hey, The Parent Trap?" She lifted her glass. "God, that was awful. Freaky Friday? At least Jamie Lee Curtis was there. Wow, she was hot. I wish . . ." She sipped her wine. "Sorry."

Britney shrugged. "So what if I do this? Is there money involved?"

"I'm working on financing."

Britney laughed. "Get out of here, bitch."

"No, wait." Lindsay stood up, wobbling on her feet. "I really need this, Britney. I'll do . . . I mean, you'll get paid, eventually, but right now, I'll do . . . anything." She smiled.

Britney smiled back. "Anything?"

"Anything you want." She licked her lips. "Girlfriend."

* * *

"Oh fuck!" Britney moaned as Lindsay licked at her clit. She moaned. "Keep doing that!"

"Should I hit you, baby?" Lindsay slapped Brit's bare ass. "One more time?"

They were naked, rolling on the soft mattress, tangled in the sheests. Britney's taut dancer's legs were wrapped around Lindsay's neck, her pussy dripping as Lindsay licked her.

"Yes, yes!" Britney moaned. "You gotta work, bitch! Work bitch!"

Lindsay lapped at Britney's wet snatch. She hadn't gotten laid in weeks. All the work on her new show took up all of her time. Okay, one or two of the girls were cute, and this one lifeguard? Yummy. Big cock. But Lindsay didn't have time to enjoy more than a few quickies. Too much work, and too many cameras around. Not that she minded, but she didn't need every minute of her life on the internet.

She'd been dreaming about Britney's body all the way over on the airplane. Even masturbated in the bathroom, looking at pics of Britney from the internet. Now she was going to enjoy this.

"Okay, Brit." Lindsay rolled up. "Let me lick those tits again."

"You slut." But Britney sighed as Lindsay began sucking at her nipples. No one had ever done it so good, not even Justin . . . that asshole. Britney squirmed, rubbing Lindsay's shoulders. "Oh yeah, oh yeah . . ."

Lindsay slid her hand between Britney's sweaty thighs. "So now do you want to come to my club? And have a good time?"

"You bitch, Lindsay. Ahhh!" She groaned. "Maybe . . . maybe . . . one more time . . ."

* * *

MYKONOS

Britney sauntered around the pool in her favorite purple bikini, the cameras focusing on her ass and her sideboobs. She smiled, hiking her butt up, and leaned down to smile at a young guy in a slim Speedo that didn't hide anything. "Hey. You doing all right? I'm Britney."

The guy leaned up. "Yeah. Hi." He smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jorge."

"Jorge." Britney licked her lips. "Maybe I'll see you later. Tonight."

"Y-yeah." Jorge grinned. "Tonight."

Lindsay grinned. Then she turned around to the camera operator. "Great. Make sure that's in the show."

She wore a long wraparound skirt and a bikini top that emphasized her boobs. The camera operator swung his lens up and down, taking in Britney's legs and ass, then rising up to get Lindsay's tits.

Britney walked around the pool. This was stupid, she thought, but she checked out the guys and women. String bikinis, tight Speedos . . . and a hot sun warming her bare shoulders. She had a boyfriend back in the U.S-and her kids—but she could imagine herself having fun here.

She made her way back to the bar and planted her ass on a stool. "Was that all right?"

"Perfect." Lindsay grinned. "You're so hot."

Britney tilted her face. "You're not so bad yourself, for a washed-out actress trying to reinvent herself as a reality TV star."

"Stop filming! Delete that!" But Lindsay laughed. "Just wait until tonight."

Britney licked her lips. "Maybe I won't."

* * *

The young cameraman drove his cock deep into Britney's blonde pussy. "Oh . . . oh . . . I never thought . . . this is so great . . . oh . . ."

"Yeah, uh . . ." What was his name? She didn't care. His cock was bigger than she'd expected, and like most of her lovers these days, he was so excited to be fucking a world-class pop star that he went overtime, licking her tits, rubbing her body, even sucking her pussy to a nice orgasm before plunging his dick inside that she could only enjoy his young energy as he plunged in and out of her, panting with each thrust.

Plus, he didn't cum right away, like some of them did. This guy had staying power.

Britney lifted her taut athletic legs up around his hips as the guy grunted and gasped. The room spun around her. Her boyfriend was good, but sometimes she missed the hookups before, when she was younger. A different guy every other night—sometimes one of her dancers, sometimes another celebrity, or one of her bodyguards, or even a young fan or two—sometimes even a girl. Like that one night after kissing Madonna.

"I love you," the guy moaned. "Love your music, love your body-"

"Shut up." Britney leaned up to kiss him. "Don't talk. Just fuck. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me . . ."

They could hear the music from the pool outside. Damn it—Lindsay was playing all of Britney's hits. The afternoon sun was going down. Britney closed her eyes, concentrating on the long hard cock spearing her pussy.

"Ahh . . ." She sighed, cumming hard. "Yes, ahh, yes, yes yes yes . . ."

"Okay." The guy groaned. "Here it comes. Here it . . . cums!"

His hips shook as he came, pumping cum deep inside Britney's slick pussy. He watched her tits wobble, and felt her thighs tighten aound his waist. "Yes, yes, oh yes . . ."

The door opened as they were relaxing, kissing, maybe getting ready for another round. It was Lindsay, of course.

"Ray? What are you doing? We need you down at the pool in five minutes!" She shook with anger. "Or maybe just, you're fired! Get the fuck out of here!"

"I'm sorry, Miss—Miss Lohan!" Ray looked frantically for his pants. "I'll be right there. Just—give me a minute . . ."

Britney sat up, irritated and frustrated. "Don't fire him, Lindsay. This is all my fault. Plus, he's really good. You'd like him." She rubbed her pussy. "Thanks, Ray. I had a good time."

"Me—me too." He scrambled into her pants, found his T-shirt, and rushed from the room without his shoes.

Lindsay laughed. "You slut."

"Like you're any better." Britney grabbed for a bottle of water. "Don't fire him, okay?"

"Of course not." She sat on the edge of the bed and stroked Britney's leg. "Did he cum too fast?"

"No." Britney smiled. "He was . . . terrific."

"Good." Lindsay stood up. "Maybe later. Right now, I've got scenes to shoot." She winked.

* * *

The night shoot was a party around the pool.

Britney wore sandals, red hot pants, and a black leather jacket over a lacy black bra. Lindsay wore another wraparound skirt that rose in the breeze, exposing her thighs and her pink thong, along with a loose peasant blouse that drooped enough to show off her cleavage and sometimes her nipples. She laughed, talking to people and pulling her top up as she made the rounds to the tables.

Britney noticed the employees rolling their eyes as Lindsay tried to play the perfect hostess. Some of the girls were hot. Some of the guys were even hotter. She tried to keep her mind on the business of reality TV—even as her pussy grew warmer and warmer.

After dinner the drinks flowed, and things got wilder. People started jumping into the pool—some of them in their clothes, women stripping off their dresses, men pulling off their jackets and pants, the water churning. Lingerie and boxers suddenly littered the concrete deck.

The cameras got it all. Lindsay smiled. Two girls in their bras and panties swam in the center of the water, laughing and making out. A young black guy floated on his back, a big cock poking up against his briefs. In one corner of the pool, an older man kissed a younger woman, his hand between her thighs as she squirmed with delight.

"Isn't it great?" Lindsay nudged Britney's hip. "This will bring the ratings."

"Yeah." Britney looked around. "Just let me find—there he is."

Jorge was sitting on a deck chair in shorts and a T-shirt, drinking a beer. He blinked. "H-hi. I didn't think . . . hi."

"Hi." Britney leaned down and kissed him. "Let's go swimming."

She kicked off her sandals and dropped her jacket on the next chair as Jorge jumped up. Britney grinned at the sight of his broad shoulders and dark muscular chest, and then took Jorge's hand. "Come on, stud."

"Get this," Lindsay ordered Ray. "Get all of it."

Britney marched down the steps into the water, still in her tight red hot pants, and Jorge followed her, looking dazed. But his dick was pushing against his shorts as he entered the pool, smiling.

Britney jumped away, arms flashing in the water. "Catch me! Catch me!"

Ray zeroed in on Britney's butt. In the meantime, a tall black woman gazed at Jorge. "Is that . . .?"

"Sure is." Jorge dived into the water.

He swam hard, chasing Britney across the crowded pool. His hands and arms nudged the other swimmers, but he kept his eyes on Britney's ass. When he caught her, he wrapped his arms around her tight waist and pulled her down, kissing her neck until they both had to come up for air.

"Ah!" Britney slapped Jorge's cheek. "You asshole! You caught me! You caught . . ."

They kissed. Jorge squeezed her butt. Britney swung a leg around his body. She could feel his hard cock poking at her hot pants. Ten inches? Eleven? She had to find out.

"This is great." Lindsay licked her lips, staring at Britney. She felt her pussy growing moist. "Keep shooting."

Britney pushed Jorge away, giggling. "Let's go, lover. Time to dry off and get down."

She swam to the ladder and climbed up, Jorge right behind her, his eyes locked on her ass. Britney staggered out of the pool and swung her head back and forth, spraying the excess water from her hair. Then she reached back for Jorge's hand.

Ray was right there with his camera, Lindsay behind him. Britney grabbed Jorge's shoulder. "Is this what you want, bitch?" She twisted around and kissed Jorge again. They ran their hands over each other's wet bodies, Jorge groaning as his cock stretched out his Speedo.

"Okay, stop." Lindsay planted her hands on her hips. "Any more and we won't even be able to do HBO anymore. Nice job, Brit. Thanks. You can go now."

"Oh, no, Lindsay." She squeezed Jorge's hand. "I didn't come all the way to Mykonos to just run back on a jet. Not after meeting someone like this."

* * *

"Oh yeah," Jorge breathed, his cock deep inside Britney's warm pussy. "Oh yeah."

"Mmm-hmm." Britney lifted her legs high, her hands on Jorge's hips as he thrust in and out. "That's good, Jorge. Real good."

His cock filled her up, and his breath against her face smelled like cigarettes and vodka. Her hips trembled. One day in the hot sun at Lindsay's Mykonos resort, and she felt like a kid again. Justin, K-Fed, her latest boyfriend . . . they didn't matter. Just this huge young cock, pounding her pussy over and over . . .

Jorge grinned, gazing at Britney's naked, sweating body as he fucked her. Her boobs bounced, and her thighs were tight against his waist. "I like this."

"Me too." Britney bit her lip. Then she lowered her legs, her pussy throbbing. "Wait a minute."

What? "Did I do something wrong?"

She laughed. "No. Just let's . . ." She rolled over. "Do it this way. I like it."

Britney rose up on her knees and looked over her bare shoulder. Jorge's cock was rigid and ready, and he grinned. "Okay." He gripped her hips. "Get ready, Britney. Here it . . . here it . . ."

He rammed his cock into Britney from behind. Britney yelped. Jorge groaned.

Minute after minute he slammed her pussy. Britney closed her eyes. This was so good—better than her boyfriend? Maybe. Better than the rest of them? She'd had so many lovers she couldn't even remember. Part of being a sexy superstar was getting to pick and choose. And enjoy.

Her mind floated as her body churned on the bed. What about Lindsay? She'd had her share of guys. Maybe more. Wilmer, Harry, and a bunch of others on that list of hers. Slut.

"Oh, Jorge," she gasped. "Keep it up. Keep it up. Keep it . . . yes!"

"Ahh!" Jorge came, pumping over and over into Britney's tight pink pussy. "Yes, my love, yes, Britney, yes, yes, yes!"

Britney's pussy shuddered with an orgasm. She buried her face in a pillow, breathing hard. It was good. A nice hard cock was always good. She smiled.

Then she thought about Lindsay.

* * *

Lindsay sat in her bed in her panties, looking at her laptop, watching the footage from today. Some nice shots, especially Britney. In her bikini, in those red hot pants . . . her hand drifted between her thighs. Mmm . . .

Someone knocked on her bedroom door. "Ma'am? It's me? Giorgio."

Giorgio. One of her favorites, with a big muscular chest and strong arms. Maybe this was the night. She sat up, covering her tits with her arms. "Come!"

The door opened. "It's Ms. Spears to see you, ma'am."

Fuck. Maybe some other night. "Great, Giorgio. Tell her I'll be right out."

She grabbed a pink silk robe, tied it around her waist, and stalked out into her suite's living room. Britney was waiting. "What do you want, bitch?"

Britney wore a short orange dress that showed off her tanned legs. She pushed a strand of blond hair back over her head. "I'm heading home in the morning. I just wanted to say thanks for inviting me here. I had a good time."

"Oh." Lindsay suddenly didn't know what to say. "Well, thanks for coming. I appreciate it. Your footage is going to make my ratings go through the roof."

Britney grinned. "I know."

Lindsay took a deep breath. "Sorry. It's just been so hard." She grabbed for a bottle of water. "Everyone hates me."

"You're a slut and a bitch—like me." Britney smiled. "We have that in common."

She kissed Lindsay. Hard.

"Mmm . . ." Lindsay sighed. "Wait—what are you . . . ohh . . ."

"Shut up." Britney pulled Lindsay's robe open, exposing her stiff nipples and her soaked panties. She smiled. "Where do I start with you?"

"Lick me." Lindsay shuddered. "Lick my pussy. Then let me—oh hell, Britney, you bitch!"

Her pussy was throbbing. Britney gripped her ass, laughing, then pushed her over on the bed. They wrestled, pulling their clothes off, and then their naked, sweaty bodies were rubbing against each other.

Britney yanked Lindsay's panties off and threw them across the room. "I'm going to enjoy this."

She swung her muscular dancer's legs over Lindsay's shoulders and pushed her dripping pussy down. At the same time she leaned down, flicking her tongue across Lindsay's clit.

Lindsay groaned. "Oh fuck, Britney . . . yeah, right there . . ."

Britney grinned. She'd licked her first pussy when she was—pretty young. At a birthday party that had turned into an orgy. That was the first time she'd sucked a young cock, too. It was skinny but hard, and the cum filled her mouth, but she managed to swallow it all and then look for more.

Now all she wanted was to show Lindsay who was boss. "Lick me, Lindsay! Do it!"

Lindsay gasped. "Yeah, yeah . . . okay, yeah . . ."

They rocked back and forth on the bed, gasping and groaning. Lindsay came first, her thighs shuddering around Britney's neck. "Ah . . . ahh . . . ahhhh!"

Britney pushed her hips down, moaning in ecstasy. "Yes, Lindsay, yes, Lindsay . . . yessss . . ." She bit her lip. Lots of women had made her cum. Never like this. She collapsed on the bed next to Lindsay. "Ohh . . ."

Another knock on the door. "Ma'am? Is everything all right? I heard . . . shouting."

Giorgio. Lindsay grinned. "We're fine! Wait . . ."

She punched Britney's shoulder. "He's hot. You wanna?"

Britney opened her eyes. "You mean . . . him?"

"Yeah." Lindsay had just cum, but the thought of Giorgio, outside the door, waiting . . . "Come on. You slut."

Britney laughed. "Great. Let's do it. Come in, Giorgio!"

* * *

BACK IN LAS VEGAS

Cameras flashed as Britney stepped out of her limo. She waved a hand to the paparazzi, making sure they got a few good shots of her taut legs in her short, tight white skirt. At least she was wearing her thong tonight. "That's enough, guys! Go away!" She let the security guard slam the door.

His name was Petros. Not quite as big and muscular as Giorgio . . . but he had potential.

The car drove away. Petros held her elbow, guiding her though the throng of paparazzi and fans. Finally Birney made it to her dressing room. She sat back, kicking off her shoes, and checked her messages. Her agent . . . her business manager . . . her boyfriend . . . Dad . . . reporters . . .

And one from Lindsay.

<>

She included a naked selfie—tits, pussy, the whole shebang. Britney licked her lips, her pussy tingling.

A knock on the door. "Ms. Spears! It's Angie! To do your hair?"

Britney sighed. The show was in two hours. "Come on in." She leaned back. Angie had long red hair, and she was kind of hot . . .

12