Brittany's Needs

Story Info
Her roommate's dad fits the bill.
3.6k words
4.55
45.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
957 Followers

"Shit," Brittany said as she hit the red END button on her phone. She was walking across campus on her way to her apartment after taking her last final exam of her junior year at college. "Shit, shit, shit," she repeated to no one. "I can't believe everyone's already gone home."

She had called every guy she had hooked up with in the last six months hoping to have one more night of fun before she went home to the sleepy town where her parents lived. But everyone had already left campus. This was the very last day of scheduled finals, and most people had finished two or three days ago.

She hadn't had sex in weeks, since she had been studying hard for finals, and she really wanted it. But it wasn't looking good.

Just as she started walking up to the entrance to her building, Cindy, her roommate, came bouncing out.

"Hey, Brittany, how was your final?"

"Actually, I think I did pretty well. You're never going to believe this, but I think studying actually helps," Brittany replied.

"Really?" Cindy replied with a laugh. "That's some earth-shattering news. I'll try to remember that next year. Too late for this year."

"I can't believe you've got an econ final scheduled for the last slot on the calendar. That really sucks."

"At least it gave me some extra time to study. And based on your in-depth research, I hear studying might actually help," Cindy said.

"No, sorry, not for econ," Brittany replied. "NOTHING helps for econ. How the hell did I end up with a smart roommate, anyway?"

Cindy laughed. "Just lucky the university paired us up in the dorm freshman year, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Are you and your dad heading home right after your final?"

"Well, after my final, I'm going to say goodbye to Ben. Then we're driving home after that. I told my dad I had to stop by work to say goodbye, so he's not expecting me for a while. It will give me more time to say goodbye to Ben, if you know what I mean," she said with a giggle.

"Well, have fun. I don't suppose Ben would like a threesome on his last day of the semester, would he?" Brittany asked.

Cindy burst out laughing.

"Oh my God, Brittany, you're too much. Actually, I'm quite sure he WOULD like that, but I think I'll say no for him. But thanks for the offer."

"Hey," Brittany said, "just trying to be a good roommate."

Cindy laughed again. "Aren't you the best!"

"Good luck on your final. If I miss you later, have a great summer."

They gave each other a hug, and headed in opposite directions. Cindy headed toward campus, and Brittany headed up to their apartment.

When she opened the door, all of Cindy's boxes were piled up neatly.

"Hey, Brittany, how was your final?" Cindy's dad, Jeff, asked.

"Not too bad. Thanks for asking."

"Is someone driving up later today to take you home?" Jeff asked.

"Not until tomorrow morning. Neither of my parents could make it tonight."

Jeff had driven up the night before -- the four-hour drive each way was too much to do as a round trip in a single day.

Brittany went into her bedroom and picked up from yesterday, packing her stuff in boxes. She hadn't done too much packing yet since she wasn't leaving until tomorrow. Dumping her clothes and junk into boxes wouldn't take too much time.

She went out to the kitchen to get a drink.

"Want anything to drink, Mr. Crawford?" she asked Jeff.

"No thanks, Brittany. And please call me Jeff. You're 21-years-old, and you've known me for three years. I think as one adult to another, you can call me by my first name."

Brittany chuckled.

"My parents raised me to respect adults and always call them by their last name. It will take some getting used to the realization that maybe I actually am an adult. Well, at least almost."

Jeff chuckled, too.

"Hell," he said, "Cindy's mom and I got married when we were 22. I don't know if we acted like adults, but, since we were married, people THOUGHT we were adults. So, in my mind, you're definitely an adult. Of course, maybe now we know we were too young to get married," he said sadly.

Brittany didn't know what to say. She knew he and Cindy's mother had separated four months ago. And she knew that Cindy was pissed at her mom about it -- that's why she was going back with her dad and was going to stay with him. But she didn't know any other details.

After an awkward pause, Brittany just said "Thanks, Mr.... Jeff, for pretending like I'm an adult."

As she was talking to Jeff, Brittany really looked at him. He was in his young 40s, a good-looking man, and in good shape; he obviously hit the gym regularly. He was much younger than her parents. Whereas Cindy was an only child and was born only a year after Jeff and his wife got married, Brittany was the youngest of four kids. And her parents were much older before her oldest sister was born. Brittany definitely didn't think of Jeff in the same age group as her parents. And she liked that he thought of her as an adult.

Suddenly Brittany got a really dirty thought in her head. She walked into her bedroom and closed the door. She stripped off her clothes and put on a pair of thong panties. She grabbed a towel from her closet and held it in front of her lengthwise, completely covering her body from just below her neck to her knees. She walked out of her bedroom and turned toward Jeff.

"I'm going to take a shower, Jeff. Do you need to get in the bathroom first?"

"No, I'm good. Thanks for checking," Jeff replied.

She walked toward the bathroom, still basically facing Jeff on the couch. But just as she turned to walk in to the bathroom, she said, "Okay, I won't be long." She said something to make sure Jeff was looking at her, which he was.

As she turned, her entire backside was completely exposed. She had on her thong, but all that did was show a thin band of material at the top of her butt. The material from her thong dipped between her butt cheeks, so her ass was totally bare. Brittany thought she heard a quiet gasp, which made her smile. She walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Brittany took off her towel and panties, started the water in the shower, set the temperature, and hopped in. She washed her hair, even though she had washed it that morning, because she wanted it wet and smelling really good. She used her lavender-scented shampoo. She quickly washed her body, again, not because it was dirty but because she wanted it smelling good.

After she got out of the shower, she towel-dried her hair and brushed It so it was perfectly straight and fell a few inches below her shoulders. Next, she folded her towel lengthwise and wrapped it around her body, from the top of her breasts down to her thighs. She looked in the mirror and then turned her back to the mirror and looked over her shoulder to see where the towel hit her legs.

"No, no, no," she thought, "that goes much too low." She folded it again with more overlap and wrapped it around her. She again looked over her shoulder into the mirror to see how much it covered up. She quietly laughed when she realized the bottom of her butt cheeks were hanging out.

"No, I don't think that will do," she thought.

She folded it one more time, looked in the mirror, and thought it was perfect. It just barely covered her ass. In the front, it totally covered her breasts at the top and didn't show any of her pussy. But it was obvious that it was VERY close to showing her goody-bits.

She ran the brush through her hair one more time to make sure her hair was straight down her back over the towel. She debated dropping her hairbrush as she walked to her bedroom so she could bend over and flash Jeff, but she decided that was too overt. She wanted to be more subtle.

She opened the bathroom door and wasn't surprised when Jeff turned toward her. She smiled as she said, "I'm done. All yours if you need to get in there."

Then she walked in her bedroom and closed the door. After a minute, she grabbed a pendant necklace and walked out of her room.

"Jeff, would you mind putting this on me?" she asked as she held out her hand to show him the necklace.

"Of course not," he said. He stood up and took the necklace from Brittany. She turned around, and as he reached around her to place the pendant in front so he could attach the clasp in the back, she backed up just a bit so her butt was touching his body. Jeff smelled her hair as he felt her push ever-so-lightly against him, and he started to get aroused.

After he got it clasped, Brittany continued standing with her back against him.

"Is it hooked?" she asked.

"Yep."

"Thanks, Jeff. I always have trouble with this one. I like to wear it all the time. It's my second favorite piece of jewelry."

"Second favorite?" he asked. "What's your first favorite?"

Brittany smiled. She was hoping he'd ask that. "You wanna' see it?" Brittany asked. When Jeff said yes, she smiled as she turned around.

"My first favorite," she said, standing close to him, "is my nipple ring." As she said it, she pulled apart her towel and let it drop to the floor. "See?" she said, as she grabbed her breast with the piercing.

Jeff's eyes popped open as he was staring at Brittany's naked body and her nipple ring. She had a silver ring through her left nipple with a light-purple stone at the bottom.

"Brittany, what the hell?"

"Well, you asked about my favorite piece of jewelry. Do you like it?"

Jeff's eyes shifted to her nipple ring, but he was really looking at her nipple and her entire small, B-cup breast. His eyes quickly wandered down to her trimmed mound with a wide, black landing strip. Eventually, he looked back up at Brittany's breasts and then her eyes.

"Brittany, what are you doing?"

She ignored Jeff's comment as she reached out with her left hand to grab his right hand. She brought it up to her breast with no resistance from Jeff.

"Feel how nice the ring feels," she said, as she placed his hand on her breast directly over her nipple.

"Mmmm," Brittany said, as she closed her eyes.

"Oh, God," Jeff said, as he gently squeezed her breast, feeling her hardening nipple and the metal ring beneath his hand.

Brittany put her hand behind Jeff's head and gently pulled it toward her breast.

"It really feels good if you flick your tongue over the ring."

Again, Jeff didn't resist. He placed his mouth on her nipple and flicked his tongue across the nipple and the ring.

"Oh, yeah, Jeff, that's good."

Jeff loved the feeling of her nipple and the ring. And knowing Brittany liked it, he liked it even more. He continued sucking on and flicking her nipple while he brought his left hand to her other breast and gently squeezed it. Brittany loved the stimulation on both of her breasts and continued moaning quietly.

Suddenly, Jeff pulled his mouth off of her and removed his hand from her breast.

"Shit, Brittany, this is wrong. We can't do this!"

"Shhh, of course we can. We're two adults. We can do whatever we want."

She moved closer to him and felt his hard dick rubbing against her naked body. She put her arms behind his waist and pulled him even harder against her, causing Jeff to close his eyes.

"But I'm old enough to be your..."

Brittany put a finger over his mouth to stop him.

"So what if you're older than I am? People do it all the time. When's the last time you had some 21-year-old pussy?"

In fact, Jeff hadn't had ANY pussy in over a year. He and his wife stopped having sex long before they separated, and Jeff certainly wanted some. And Brittany was, indeed, a very hot, young woman who wanted to sleep with him. But she was his daughter's roommate, and it didn't feel right to him.

"But what about Cindy?" he asked.

"She'll never know. This is just you and me," she said. Then she reached down and rubbed Jeff's very hard dick through his pants.

"Oh God, Brittany," he groaned. This made Brittany smile.

Jeff decided he may have already crossed a line, but Brittany initiated it. And she certainly was an adult. She was also very sexy... and she was rubbing his dick. In a flash, he decided why not?

He quickly put his mouth back on her nipple and used his tongue to play with her nipple and the ring. Every time the ring moved or pulled on her nipple, Brittany would feel a jolt of pleasure shooting through her body. Jeff loved licking her nipple, and he loved knowing the nipple ring gave her additional pleasure.

Without removing his mouth from her nipple, Jeff slid his right hand down between his and Brittany's pelvis. When he got to her mound, he pressed slightly and ran three fingers up and down her landing strip. First Brittany pulled back out of surprise, but then she pushed into his hand. He moved down using two fingers to gently press on her clit hood. This brought a soft moan from Brittany. He avoided direct contact with her clit and quickly moved his middle finger to her wet opening. She was very wet, and he easily slid his finger in.

"Mmmm," Brittany moaned, pumping herself against his finger. Jeff pumped his finger in and out a few times and then tapped on her G-spot. This brought a louder whine from Brittany.

Jeff released her nipple from his mouth and gave her other nipple a quick suck. Then he kissed her chest just below her breasts and then her tummy. He got on his knees and kissed the top of her landing strip, pushing his lips hard against her. He continued slowly moving down her landing strip, applying a kiss each time he moved his lips a little bit lower. When he ran out of landing strip, at her clit hood, he stuck out his tongue as far as he could and licked up over her hood.

"MMMMM," cried Brittany, throwing her head back.

Jeff licked her hood two more times. Her shiny, little clit was now fully exposed, and Jeff licked it quickly. As he continued fingering Brittany, he closed his lips around her clit and put his tongue directly on it, sliding his tongue back and forth, from left to right to left, over and over. His left hand was on Brittany's ass, squeezing it and pulling it toward him in time with his fingering. Brittany starting gasping for air as Jeff found the exact spot that started driving her crazy.

"Right there! Right there!" she barely got out through her gasps. She grabbed Jeff's head, half for balance and half to pull him harder against her clit. Her whole body was thrusting toward Jeff's mouth and finger in time with his licking and fingering. Her sweet grunting was getting faster and faster until she finally exploded with one long wail. Her pelvis thrust over and over into Jeff as he kept licking her and fingering her. Her pussy rhythmically squeezed his finger as her entire body felt the beautiful euphoria of her orgasm.

When the ecstasy calmed down, she weakly pushed Jeff's head away from her. He stood up and hugged her as she gladly fell into his body, resting her head on his chest. He slowly stroked her back with one hand and her butt with the other as she continued to breath heavily.

After a minute, she pulled her head off his chest and looked up at him.

"That was...nice. Very nice. Very, very nice," she said with a smile.

Jeff returned the smile.

"I'm glad you liked it. I enjoyed it very much, too."

"Let's see if we can do something you enjoy even more," Brittany said, as she pulled at the hem of Jeff's shirt to lift it up. Jeff finished pulling it over his head. Next, Brittany unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his pants, and pulled down the zipper. She reached in and rubbed Jeff's semi-hard dick through his underwear, causing him to suck in air.

"Take off your shoes and socks, please, so we can get these off of you," she said.

Jeff quickly followed directions with the shoes and socks, then pushed down his pants and kicked them off. Brittany again rubbed his dick for just a couple of seconds before pulling down his underwear. She knelt down to get his underwear all the way to the floor. Then she grabbed Jeff's dick and gave a few licks like a lollipop.

"Oh, shit," he said. Brittany smiled. "You'd better stop doing that," he continued.

Brittany smirked. "You don't like it?"

"Shit, yes, I like it, but you're going to make me come. I don't want to do that yet. Let's go to your bedroom."

Brittany stood up and grabbed Jeff's hand as she led him to her bedroom.

"Do you have condoms?" Jeff asked.

Brittany opened the drawer of her nightstand and pulled one out. She handed it to Jeff, who put it on. Then she lay on the bed. Jeff got on his knees between her legs. He lifted one of her legs and pulled it up toward his shoulder.

"Are you okay like that?" he asked her. She smiled and nodded. Then he lifted her other leg and put it on his shoulder. With her legs up over his shoulders, her pussy was pointing up and staring at him. Jeff looked down as smiled and directed his dick toward her.

"You sure you're okay with this?" he asked.

"Stop talking. Just fuck me. Please."

Jeff slipped his dick in part way. Brittany was still very wet, so after stopping for a second, Jeff pushed all the way in. Brittany let out a sweet whine; Jeff groaned loudly. Not only was this the first sex he had had in a year, but it was with a very hot, very young woman with a very tight pussy. The feeling was incredible.

Jeff knew he wasn't going to last a long time, but he wanted to ride out this feeling as long as possible. After every few strokes, he would pause, buried all the way in Brittany. When he stroked, this angle stroked Brittany's G-spot and his body pushed on her clit. Jeff purposely pushed himself up toward her head at the beginning of each stroke to add friction on Brittany's clit.

After five minutes, Jeff was no longer able to stop after every few strokes; his body was on autopilot and it just felt too good to stroke in and out. For Brittany, even though it hadn't been too long since her orgasm in the other room, she was close to peaking, too, because of the pressure on her G-spot and her clit. They were both breathing very hard and grunting with each stroke. After another minute, Jeff could wait no longer. He took one more stroke and absolutely exploded. The first shot was the strongest he could ever remember. He kept squirting again and again.

Brittany had been incredibly close herself. When she felt the contraction of Jeff's orgasm, it triggered her own. Her body pushed into Jeff's and she gasped, over and over, as a delicious wave rolled throughout her entire body. It kept coming, this wave of euphoria, that was the most wonderful bliss she had ever experienced.

Jeff gently removed her legs from his shoulders and laid them flat on the bed. He took off the condom, tied it, and tossed it on the floor. He lay down next to Brittany and pulled her on top of himself. They lay quietly for five minutes, with Brittany smiling.

Suddenly Jeff jerked up, almost tossing Brittany off of him.

"Shit, what time is it? When is Cindy's final over? When will she be back?"

Brittany started laughing at his panic attack.

"Take it easy," she said through her laughter, "we're fine. Her final only started a little bit ago, and it's scheduled for 90 minutes. I don't think econ exams tend to end early."

Jeff looked relieved.

"Okay, thanks. I lost track of time. So, her final will go for a while, and then it will take her at least a half hour, if not more, to fuck Ben."

Brittany let out a giant guffaw and, again, couldn't stop laughing.

"What did you say?" she finally got out.

"She thinks I'm an idiot," Jeff said. "She told me she was saying goodbye to people at work, but I know Ben is still here. So, I know whom she's saying goodbye to," he continued, putting "saying goodbye" in air quotes.

Brittany started laughing again.

When she calmed down, Jeff pulled her back on top of him. He loved feeling her body against his, especially feeling her perfect breasts.

After five minutes, he gently rolled Brittany off of him, onto her back. He turned on his side and supported his head with his left arm. He used the index finger of his right hand to very, very lightly trace the outline of Brittany's right areola. Her nipple quickly hardened from the stimulation.

Leader12
Leader12
957 Followers
12