Brittany's Travels Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you've earned a break anyway," Angie said. "You almost got shot, knifed and raped over there."

"I can't argue with that," Brittany admitted.

"Speaking of which," Joseph said. "You don't sound like you had much fear that Annie would shoot you. May I ask why not?"

"From what she told me about my father, I figure he didn't want me getting hurt," Brittany said. "And she must have known that. Speaking of which, do we know anything about his relation to Annie?"

"If we did, she wouldn't have fooled us, would she?" Angie said. "But you're probably right, Mansfield wants you captured but alive. We'll keep that in mind next time you are ready to go out there again."

"No use asking when that'll be, I know," Brittany acknowledged, already going through a list of books she would read to keep busy while stuck at headquarters. "But at least tell me, was my dad in Singapore?"

Angie turned to Joseph. When he nodded his consent, she turned back to Brittany. "I'm afraid we do have some news about your father, but it's not what you think," she said.