Broadening Horizons Pt. 03

Story Info
John takes Matt to bed.
3.8k words
4.64
1.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 05/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's car was in the parking basement and it didn't take long for him to drive to his house in the adjacent suburb. Unlocking the front door we stepped inside and fell into each other's arms again in a hard lip lock.

'Come on, let's have a shower and clean up - we'll get dinner later.'

We stripped off in the bathroom and I was ogling his hot Dadbod. I touched him on the face and chest and strayed my fingers down to his package which was getting hard again. I was running fingers through his pubic hair and around his balls while he started kissing me again.

Breaking off he got the shower started and we stepped inside together and felt the erotic effect of the warm water shower on our bodies.

'Kiss my cock again Matt' John asked and I gladly fell to my knees and directed his hardness into my mouth as the warm water poured over my face and shoulders. I sucked him deeply and hungrily into my mouth and slid myself all the way down his shaft until my lips touched his soaked pubic bush. John moaned as I worked his cock deeper into my throat and my lips were hard up against his pubic area. Back and forward I started to stroke my mouth over his cock...deep down until my face was up against his body then slowly back until only his cock head and foreskin was in my mouth.

My penis had regained strength and I stroked myself as water cascaded over the both of us. I fellated John like this for a couple of minutes until I heard him moaning and felt his cock twitching in my mouth. I pulled off him and looked up at his beautiful face which was contorted in ecstasy.

'Not yet John, I want more of you before you climax again.'

At that John stepped back under the shower head and I rose to hold him around the waist and kiss his shoulders and neck. It was so sexy being in the shower with him - naked, and the soft touch of the warm water bathing us both.

'Get back on your knees you gorgeous boy' John commanded and I gladly knelt in front of him again.

John had his penis in his hand and was waving it back and forth in front of my face. I attempted to reach out and lick his smooth cock head but he teased it out of my reach. Oddly he pointed his cock at my chest and suddenly I felt a warm stream hitting me - not the shower spray but John was pissing on me. The sensation was wonderful and the piss from his cock was warm and danced over my pecs and nipples. Without a word, he took the back of my head and directed the stream at my face. I had never done watersports before but I was that turned on by John and his lovemaking - I just relaxed and let it happen. The stream covered my cheeks and mouth with my eyes closed. Some of the stream hit my forehead and neck and I bathed in its warmth.

Wantonly I reached for his cock and directed it to my mouth, allowing John to piss into my mouth and fill my cheeks. The taste of his urine was nutty and earthy I suppose and I let my mouth fill without swallowing and then expelled that load and took his cock again in my mouth for another taste. His rate was starting to slow and I locked my lips on just the head of his member and enjoyed the wonderful sensation of his hot stream filling my mouth. I opened my mouth wide and let the piss flow out of my mouth while looking up at John - this was erotic beyond my imagination! He was smiling back at me and the look in his eyes was pure lust. As his flow was finishing I dove back on his dick and sucked the last of his urine from him, this time swallowing his fluid gift.

'Come here gorgeous' as he helped me back to my feet. Our mouths met and we shared the last few drops of piss on our tongues. We kissed like this and tasted each other hungrily for minutes while the shower continued to bathe us in warm water.

'Time for bed' John whispered to me and I just smiled and gave him a last soft kiss on his lips.

We dried off quickly and both took swigs of mouthwash. John added a drop of aftershave to his forefinger and dabbed it on the back of my neck. Another dab was added to my bikini line and he wiped a small splash on my butt cheeks. Taking my hand, he led us into his bedroom.

John's apartment had one large bedroom with windows facing the street from the third floor. It was dusk and the curtains were pulled back bathing the room in the last light of the day. He slipped between the sheets and held them back for me to enter. This was a new experience for me - never being 'in bed' with a man. I felt incredibly horny and washed with a beautiful, relaxed state and wantonness. I wanted this to happen - to have this hot older stud lead me into the world of man sex. I slid into the bed and let him envelop me in his arms, our now hard cocks pressing together in between our bodies. John was hugging me tight and he was making oral love to my mouth and face - which I gladly reciprocated with a swirling tongue, urgently flicking his tongue which was treating my mouth as a receptacle for his sexual gratification. I was moaning loudly at every darting move his tongue made and John was grunting in between orally fucking my mouth.

'Please John, please baby, don't let me come too quick' I gasped and pulled back from him slightly as I could feel the sperm building up in my balls. I had a plan to be fucked tonight and I didn't want it to end before it started. John's reaction was to growl deeply and turn his oral attention to my neck and chest. He slid slowly to my nipples and gently licked and sucked them while I ran my hands over his back and shoulders. Fingers appeared and played with my nipples roughly and alternated between pinching softly then quite tight.

The pain/pleasure was electric and I was gasping and involuntarily letting out little yelps. I had to hold John's hand away from my penis as I was on the brink of climaxing and he seemed to get the message as he relinquished his hold on my nipples and kneeled up and grasped my thighs with both hands. His body and hands not teasing me released a little bit of pressure from my cock and I was able to lay back and catch my breath - and watch his next moves.

'I want to taste your pussy Matt...I'm going to wet up your little hole and get it ready for sex.'

I caught my breath quickly as I realised the path I was being led down and gave a little moan of ecstasy. John pushed my thighs wider and back which lifted my butt. He slid down the bed to access me underneath and the covers fell to the floor leaving us both naked on the bed. His tongue started at the base of my balls and perineum - mimicking my moves earlier that evening. He licked and bathed me down there and I reached for his hair to hold and squeeze in joy. If I thought that felt good he slowly licked up my crack and started to swirl over my boi-pussy.

John darted his tongue inside my anus and I nearly leapt out of the bed as a jolt of sexual electricity shot thru me.

'Oh John darling, John, hmmm baby yes John' I moaned as he expertly went down on my pussy and brought me to heights I'd never experienced.

'How's my little fuck buddy like that' John teased, 'You like my tongue in your pussy?'

'Oh yes baby, please give me more of that' I groaned softly, wanting the treatment never to end.

John continued to bathe and tease my pussy and even slipped the tip of his forefinger inside me and played it about in my little hole. I'd only ever done this myself - when playing with myself and fantasising about being mounted by a guy. The pleasure stepped up another notch when two fingers started to tickle and probe my opening. My body reacted by tightening and puckering my hole.

'Relax baby, you'll enjoy this' John claimed. I took a deep breath and tried to consciously let my muscles relax. John had his tongue back in there and I could feel him moving a finger in unison. This time he pushed a little further and I could feel him sliding up my rectum... the feeling was extraordinary as his digit went the wrong way up a one-way entrance! I gasped and went through the relaxation process again. John seemed to sense this and a second digit entered my now loosening butt hole. Admittedly a little apprehensive, I concentrated on going with the flow and the pleasure and feeling was euphoric.

'At another time I could introduce you to fisting Matt - I'm sure you'd enjoy it?' John cooed, 'but I think you're getting ready to accept my cock in there?'

'Oh please John, yes please...I want you to fuck me so badly...please do it to me.

I clamped the base of my penis with two fingers to stave off a burst of sperm, the excitement level was off the dial. John reached across me to the bedside drawer. He pulled out a tube of lube and a bottle of amyl. More amyl - woo hoo!

'Keith told me he fucked you once?'

'Aw he did but it was a bit of a failure' I giggled. (I'd asked Keith to do it to me one night in his garage man-cave. We both fumbled about and Keith's style was nowhere near John's level. He managed to squeeze in the head of his dick with great pain to me and lost his load at my opening almost immediately. Technically I was not a backdoor virgin but in reality I hadn't properly been fucked. Now was the time!)

John kneeled between my spread legs and lubed up his beautiful cock. It was all I could do not to blow my load there and then as I watched him preparing himself. Some lube was spread on and around my pussy and the cool gel felt soothing. I had my arms around his neck as he shimmied up the bed and instinctively I raised my legs. John took my ankles and lifted them up onto his shoulders...I was now completely prone. John proffered the amyl to me and suggested I take a couple of big hits. There was no need to encourage me and I took deep drafts in each nostril and let the wonderful feeling wash over me as John positioned his penis up against my waiting pussy.

'Ooo Matt I'm going to enjoy fucking you. Just relax baby and I'll feed you gently' John promised.

I smiled dreamily and looked deep into his eyes, my hands on his chest, and my ass offered up to his pleasure - and mine! The amyl was taking effect and I could feel my body relaxing completely.

With that I felt him gently press his cockhead up against my hole. Obviously the tongue workout and his fingering had loosened me up a bit and I could feel him slip slowly into my rectum. He held his cock there while I felt the pleasure of my pussy being entered and my muscles adjusted to his manhood. The warmth of his cock felt spectacular and he inched himself a little further in. I could start to appreciate his girth now and my pussy was spreading itself to accommodate...my rectum sending my brain feel-good messages. John was smiling at me as he urged himself inside me a little further and I thought I could feel a 'pop' as his penis breached my insides. Once again John paused and allowed my ass to accept the extra meat that was now inside me. My heart was beating hard from the moment and the effect of the amyl but my brain was in a place of complete enjoyment. I took another draft of the chemical and I helped John take a couple of sniffs.

'More baby, give me more of your cock John' and he accommodated me by applying some more pressure and letting his cock move itself further inside me. I could feel my ass being filled and I wondered how much more of his hot penis could go before it reached the hilt. Soon enough as with a sigh, John pushed the last of his cock inside me and held it hard up against me. I could feel John all the way up inside me and my ass was completely full of penis.

'Aw sweetie I can feel you in me, it feels wonderful. I love the feeling of your cock inside me' I moaned to John.

He bent at the waist and kissed me deeply, then slowly pulled himself back again - his dick feeling as good on the way out as in. I wasn't feeling the pain I thought I would need to endure in my quest to have a guy fuck my ass. Instead it felt fantastic and I squirmed myself closer to get more cock back in me. John felt my need and stroked himself slowly, full length, from my pussy lips to all the way in my guts. I gasped at the pleasure and little shock of the move. I held his shoulders as he pulled back again and this time, more urgently, pushed his cock quicker into me. An involuntary little moan escaped my lips followed by a sigh of pleasure. John repeated the back and forward motion and I could feel his slippery cock exciting my inside nerves and creating so much pleasure.

'You like this don't you baby. You enjoy being my fuck buddy....my little bitch' John teased as he stroked me now with more rhythm.

I rocked back and forward to meet his stroke and moaned and pleaded with him to fuck me.

'Yes John, I want to be your bitch. Fuck me like a slut. Fuck me like a man. I'm your little girl Daddy, fuck your cock in my wet cunt.'

I was losing control and was completely in the moment. I was there to be fucked by this guy and please his cock. In the meantime I was loving the feeling of being a submissive girly slut and getting his penis inside my body - and the extreme pleasure it was creating.

John's face was flushed and his breathing heavier. He continued to rhythmically stroke my ass with his penis while I was now gasping for him to fuck me.

'You can give it to me harder Daddy. Give me a real fuck John...get it in to me' I pleaded.

At that John shifted himself harder up against me and stroked his cock with some force. I felt his cock head push deep up into my ass and I yelped a bit. Back he pulled and then again pushed hard into me, this time slapping his balls up against mine which in itself felt divine. I was loose and open and inviting this guy to fuck me harder. John rocked at a more forceful pace and I bucked myself against each stroke, sometimes feeling like his dick was deep inside my bowels.

These harder strokes necessitated him getting further over the top of me and I felt bent over with John's weight driving is penis relentlessly inside my ass. I grunted each time he slammed himself into me and moaned to him to keep fucking me.

John started to growl deeply and his breathing was deep and out of control. He was really giving it to me now and the small amount of pain I was feeling was outweighed by the pleasure he was giving me.

'Ah baby, ah baby, fuck your cunt baby', he chanted with each hard stroke of his cock and I moaned and grunted in reply.

We were getting into the gravy strokes now and I was urging him on to fuck me harder and harder. I held onto John's shoulders and felt his taught muscles as he continued to thrust his sex into me and make me moan and whimper like a little bitch.

'I'm gonna come in you, I'm gonna come in you' John repeated stroke after stroke as I could feel him shaking and trembling - his body glistening and his breathing fighting for more oxygen. It was so erotic feeling his hot and sweaty body while he fucked himself into my hole and I just wanted to meld into him to join in is pleasure.

With a long and loud animal groan he jammed his cock fully into my ass and his body started to shake. He was looking at me with a wild look in his eyes and I could feel the meat inside me swell and expand. For the first time i was experiencing a man climax inside me!

'Wwwwwwaaaaaaaaa' he cried as he forced his groin into my buttocks. 'I'm coming Matt, I'm coming Matt' he yelled and hit me with hard short strokes of his penis. His sex felt like it was inside my guts as his weight heaved against my doubled-up form.

'Yes baby' yes baby' yes baby! Come inside me, come inside me, give me your ccccome' I moaned and grunted while watching his beautiful face contort into orgasmic pleasure. Again and again he gave me short bucks of his penis and he must have been ejaculating eight or nine bursts into my pussy. I held onto him tight while he orgasmed and my body just flushed with heat and ecstasy.

Eventually John started to calm down but thankfully kept his cock deep inside me and his weight on me. I breathed hard underneath him and shared in the glow of having my ass fucked and the feeling of this guy all over me. His sweat mingled with mine and together our temperatures rose pleasantly as I clung to him and cooed and moaned in his ear while I kissed him gently.

'That was a wonderful fuck baby'. I'm glad I was the guy that popped your cherry' John said softly between breaths and little nips at my ears and cheeks.

'Thank you Daddy, thank you Daddy' was all I could repeat. 'Thank you for giving me a man-fuck and making me your bitch' I whispered to him. I was fully aglow inside and very emotional.

John kneeled up after a few more minutes of cuddling and pillow whispering and slowly extracted his penis from my hole. With disappointment on my part his softened cock plopped out my pussy.... followed by a hot wet feeling as his come and my juices spilled out and trickled down my crack.

He collapsed next to me on the bed - all sweat and panting. I snuggled up against his chest and arms and sighed deeply, happy in the hot and happily raw feeling in my ass and the come and juice that slipped in my ass cheeks. We lay there for minutes as we both calmed down, me gently licking his nipples and resting my hand on his softening cock - the head retreating inside his foreskin and resuming its meaty shape - albeit still a bit swollen, slippery and red from action.

John leaned across and kissed me deeply, my mouth accepting his. His hand wandered down to my groin where it found my member. It had lost its hardness but was still sensitive and swollen. I moaned in his mouth at his touch and as he gently played with me I felt a twitch at his attention. I hugged him tight as his tongue probed deep in my mouth and my penis regained its strength and hardness. He slowly began to stroke me...

'John, oh John' I cooed against his lips as his hands sent shivers thru me as my excitement grew as he pleased me. I started to buck with the strokes of his hand on me and I felt my cock starting to swell to a nearly painful state.

'Yes darling, yes darling' I pleaded as he masturbated me, the hot feeling in my balls building and the point of no return for me getting closer.

'Ah, ah, ah, ah' I moaned - and then I screamed. I ejaculated hard in John's hand - a great big shot that felt like it came from my toes. I could feel my balls constricting and pump out another wad of hot juice...and I screamed again.

'Come for me baby, come for me' John urged and I shot off more spurts of semen. I was clinging tight to his body and my face was against his cheek as I moaned and groaned with each ejaculation. A couple of shots had hit our faces and I could feel its slipperiness on our skin.

I must have unloaded what felt like ten times before the climax began to subside. Just little leaks as my cock twitched now and a feeling of being completely spent washed over me. I snuggled closer into John's chest and my panting slowed as my head rose and fell with John's chest.

'Ooo sweetie, ooo sweetie, that was great' I whispered into his warm chest as we both bathed in the afterglow of sex.

We lay together for some twenty minutes or so until heart rates and breathing returned to normal operating levels. It was getting late so I jumped up and left John under the sheets while I wandered to the bathroom again and rinsed off. After a warm shower I turned to full cold and let the water run down my back and crack - the coolness salving my swollen and sore boi-pussy.

John arose and dressed and gave me a lift home. Outside my apartment we hugged and kissed for a while before he suggested I go home before we get started again!

'I am hosting an after-work drinks session on Friday night at the office - I'd love you to pop down?'

'Sounds like fun, I could be there at six if suits?'

'Sure' John said, 'nothing elaborate. just a few people over for beers and wine. I look forward to seeing you.' And he gave me a little peck on the lips so light and delicious!

12