Broadway Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can tell him, Sarah. I don't expect you to keep this from him and he'll probably imagine worse than actually happened."

"I'm not sure it could be any worse, but thank you, Ty."

"Tell her about Terry, Officer Longs," Tony prompted, "She's thinking the entire town was against you."

Sarah pulled up outside their building and double parked, "Who's Officer Longs?" she asked, as she turned off the ignition.

Ty smiled, "My grandparents were right there for me from the start, but so was Officer Longs. He's the cop who came to the golf course after they found me."

"He helped you?"

"Yea, he was amazing, and his partner was okay, but she still lives there and they both knew the score, but Terry, he was just great. He's the one who taught me to run."

Sarah held up a hand, "Wait, when Gene stayed with you guys for a few weeks, just before we were married. The man that visited and you went for a run in the park, then to breakfast with his family. That guy?"

Tony and Ty nodded, "He's a cool guy," Tony said, "he left Fucksville as well, said it made him sick to stay there. Didn't want to raise his family there."

"Wow."

"A week after the attack, I was in bed, I hadn't really moved or eaten," Ty frowned, "I was quite badly hurt at the time, Waters didn't give a shit about how bad he hurt me."

He leaned back into Tony again, "Anyway, I heard a knock at the door, then Grandpa talking, then he's coming in my room -- someone here to see me. It's Officer Longs and he tells me we are going for a run. It's 6.30 in the morning, I'm like what the hell?"

Ty grinned, "I told him, I'm a dancer, I can't run. What if I twist my ankle? But he's rooting around in my cupboard, pulls out my trainers, tells me wear decent shoes and look where I'm going, it'll be good for my stamina."

"He wasn't wrong," Tony muttered.

"You've loved running as long as I've known you," Sarah said.

"He ran with me every morning until we left town. It kept me sane. Then he looked me up that time he was in New York, we still message sometimes, he's a nice man."

"I'm so glad he was there for you."

"It made a huge difference," Ty blew out a breath, "That's a lot. Christ I'm tired."

"Emotional day," Tony said, "Sarah do you need to come in, use the facilities, take a break?"

"No, thanks I'm good. You both get some rest. Tony, you can call me any time as well, you know that."

Tony helped Ty from the car, and then leaned in and gave her a soft kiss, "I really appreciate everything, Sarah."

"I'm sorry it happened," she said, "but chances are, sooner or later someone was going to turn up."

"We can better prepare him now," Tony agreed, "A couple of years ago he thought he saw someone he knew in the audience. It took him weeks to calm down."

He waved Sarah away, then Tony turned to see Ty practically swaying.

"You look like shit."

"Oh thanks!"

Ty was too exhausted to argue or resist as Tony walked him up to their apartment, stripped him down and led him into the shower.

Washing him with care and affection, he smiled as Ty was dozing on his feet.

Less than a half hour later, they were both gratefully slipping into bed.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?" Ty asked, his voice rough with exhaustion and emotion.

"If it's even a fraction of the amount I love you, then I'm a very lucky man," Tony told him, "Now go to sleep."

-X

Ty shifted uncomfortably as he woke. It was early, still dark.

He turned to look at Tony, who was peacefully sleeping next to him. Hair flopped over his face, very quietly, well, not really snoring, it was more like a gentle snuffle.

Ty smiled and brushed his hair back, "Tony?"

No reaction.

"Tony," a little louder, "are you awake?"

"Humph," Tony grumbled sleepily as Ty mussed his hair again, "What?"

"I've got a pain."

Tony's eyes popped open, "What? What's wrong?" He pushed up in the bed, the sheet falling down and pooling on his lap.

"I've got a pain," Ty said again.

"Where?" Tony demanded, then rolled his eyes as Ty pointed down to where the sheet was tented over his erection.

He flopped back down and yanked the sheet over his head, "Take six Aspirin and call me in two hours."

Ten seconds later he pulled the sheet back down and glared at Ty, "Seriously? I can HEAR you pouting."

Ty just pouted harder, "It really throbs," he complained, "please kiss it better."

Groaning, Tony pushed the sheet all the way to the floor and knelt on the bed. Ty's cock bobbed a friendly 'Well, hello there' at him.

"What the hell time is it anyway," he grumbled, while considering his plan of attack.

"It's early," Ty admitted, trying to sound sorry, but he was grinning now.

Tony sighed, then leaned down and placed a gentle, barely there, kiss right on Ty's tip.

"All better now?" he asked, sitting back up and licking his lips.

"No it's fucking not!" Ty half yelled, jabbing a finger towards his suffering dick, "Get the hell back down there."

Instead, Tony pounced and pushed Ty's wrists into the mattress.

Ty just smiled. Technically he was both heavier and bigger than Tony, but he did so love the feel of his man pinning him down.

"You woke me up," Tony told him, his voice husky from the early morning, "So you'll take what I give you and like it. Got it?"

"Oh yea," Ty breathed, ridiculously aroused.

Tony somehow managed to scowl and raise an eyebrow at the same time, and then began licking his way down Ty's torso.

Ty gripped the bars of the headboard behind his head, relaxed his legs, and prepared to enjoy being devoured.

By the time Tony reached his groin, Ty was panting and gripping the bars for dear life. His legs bent, his cock thrusting skywards.

"Please, Tony, please."

Tony gently caressed Ty's balls. Massaging and rolling between his large hands.

Ty's knees fell open and he moaned, long and loud, as he was teased.

Then Tony lowered his head and rubbed his scruff over the sensitive flesh, before following with his tongue.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Ty yelled.

"Don't you like my beard, Babe?" Tony smirked wickedly.

"Fuck, that hurt," Ty admitted, and then his voice like gravel, "Do it again."

Tony complied and Ty hissed through his teeth, as his balls were deliciously assaulted.

The hiss turned to a growl as Tony soothed with his lips before taking Ty's nuts into a very firm, one fisted grip.

It didn't hurt, as long as Ty stayed very still.

"I'll be good, I'll be good," he promised in a rush.

He both loved and hated when Tony controlled him like this.

"I'm gonna make damn sure of that," Tony promised, and then, "relax your legs."

Ty forced his legs to sink back to the mattresses. He was trembling.

Tony licked a long, wet, path of heat up the length of Ty's straining cock, preventing Ty from thrusting into it by holding him still. This caused a low keening sound to be squeezed from Ty's throat.

Then Tony looked up, "Is this okay today, Ty? I don't want to rush you."

Ty reached up and cupped Tony's cheek, smiling when Tony turned and kissed his palm.

"You wanna be rough with me today?"

"Just a little," Tony admitted.

"Do it," Ty insisted, "I'm not fragile. I want whatever you want to give me. Always."

Tony grinned and lowered his mouth to Ty's cock again, taking him deep into the hot wet.

Ty moaned, unable to thrust up, completely under Tony's control.

Tortured slowly by Tony's mouth, Ty reached down and pushed his fingers into Tony's hair, trying to regain some control and speed things up.

He quickly let go, and gripped his own hair when Tony growled a warning and squeezed him hard, "Oh, Fuck, Tony. I'm gonna cum, I'm cumming, Oh, Noooooo," he complained as his cock fell from Tony's mouth.

Delighted with Ty's erotic distress, Tony switched his grip and motioned at Ty, "Grab the lube there, you can reach," he wriggled his fingers.

"Please can I cum, please let me cum," Ty begged, then gasped as his balls were crushed again.

"Lube, now," Tony demanded.

Shaking hard, Ty reached for the lube, gritting his teeth as the reaching tugged at his balls, then he fumbled open the top and drizzled some over Tony's fingers as directed.

Tony smeared a generous amount on Ty's ass and then wriggled his fingers again, "More."

Ty complied and then his head fell back as Tony pushed slippery fingers inside him, "Oh, fuck me!"

"I intend to," Tony confirmed, before lowering his mouth again, and pushing a third finger inside Ty.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, Oh God, cumming," was all Ty could manage before he shot down Tony's throat.

Tony didn't give him a second to recover, "Hands and knees, now."

"Oh, God!"

Ty rolled as Tony wiped the last of the lube over his cock and then pulled Ty's hips against himself.

"Ready, babe?"

"No!"

Tony just laughed and slid slowly and deeply inside, pulling Ty against him, as close as he could.

Tony paused, letting Ty adjust, before sliding out and then in, slow and deep again.

They groaned with the pleasure of being together again after so long.

"Oh God I missed you so much," Ty sobbed.

"Me too," Tony whispered, "You ready now."

"Please," Ty whispered, gasping as Tony gripped his hair with one hand and pushed him down, while stroking his over sensitized cock with this other hand and starting to pound him hard and fast."

Ty swore, sobbed, and yelled into the pillow as he was taken. Reaching back and gripping his own legs so he didn't collapse in a heap.

Tony grunted as he thrust, his hand stroking Ty's cock in rhythm. Enjoying Ty's agonized wriggling as his poor cock was tortured.

Neither could do more than grunt and gasp in air as Tony came and they collapsed in a sweaty heap.

When they both started shivering, Tony reached down for the sheet and they snuggled under.

"What time are you in today?" Ty asked.

"Nine, they want to talk to me about something before we start."

"Do you know what?"

Tony sighed, "No idea."

"I'm sure it's nothing bad."

"I hope not," Tony sounded worried.

Ty pulled him closer, "Let's take an hour and I'll come into early class with you."

"You're not booked in."

"Madam loves me, she'll let me in," Ty said with a charming smile.

Tony laughed; he was probably right.

"You okay?" he asked, softly.

"So okay," Ty assured him, pressing his lips to Tony's.

-X

Ty dropped Tony at the theater and arranged to meet for lunch.

The closer they got to the building the more nervous Tony was.

"I'm sure it'll be fine," Ty reassured him.

"Yea, thanks," Tony replied distractedly, then pulled himself together, "Are you gonna be okay. You can come in if you want?"

"You think I need a babysitter?"

"Ty," Tony smoothed his arm and grabbed his hand, "Yesterday was shit, if you want to hang out here you can."

Ty smiled and kissed Tony softly, "I promise you I'm fine. Or fine enough that I can walk a few blocks by myself."

Tony smiled and then grinned as there was a cry of "Ty!" and Polly appeared out of nowhere, leaping into Ty's arms and wrapping her legs around his waist, uncaring that he staggered back four paces.

She gripped his hair and dived into his mouth.

Tony's grin turned to a laugh as he watched his boyfriend be ruthlessly taken advantage of.

When she finally pulled back, with a loud sucking sound, Ty was breathless.

"Ah, thanks for the unexpected tongue exercise, Polls," he managed.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, still clinging like a Koala, "I MISSED you Ty."

He gave her a squeeze, "Missed you too, Polly."

"Why are you here so early?" Tony asked as she bounced back to the sidewalk.

"I've gotta work with David, he caught my mistake last night and he's worried I'm going to emasculate you," she said, as she reached for Tony's leg and her hand landed on his thigh a fraction from his balls, "How's the bruise."

"Jesus, Polly," he grabbed her wrist, "do you have literally no barriers?"

"Not really," she said shrugging, her eyes wide and innocent.

Laughing, Ty grabbed her and gave her quick, better controlled kiss, "I've gotta run, throw myself on the mercy of my agent, I'll see you at lunch."

He kissed Tony again and left them.

Polly turned and fluttered her eyelashes at Tony.

He laughed, then gave her a firm, "No!" as he held the door for her.

It was nearly lunchtime and Ty was heading back when he got a text, 'Can you bring lunch, I need to eat in and talk to you?'

'No probs,' he texted back, and hoped that nothing was wrong.

When he reached the theater he was directed to a dressing room, large and clearly for sharing, surprised to find Tony alone.

Alone and freaking out.

Ty dumped the food, strode over and gripped Tony's shoulders, "Say it fast."

"They want me to swing for the role of Kevin," he whispered like he was scared to say it too loud.

Ty's mouth fell open for ten seconds and then they were hugging and laughing and staggering around the room.

"Oh my God," Ty grinned. His grin was so big, it was hurting his face, "Say it again."

"I'm gonna be swing for Kevin."

"Again, say it again," Ty started to tap out of sheer joy.

Tony raised his arms to the ceiling, "I'm gonna be covering the lead in a new show about to open on BROADWAYYYYYY," he yelled, as he matched Ty's steps, before suddenly stopping, a look of terror in his eyes, "Oh, Fuck."

Ty stopped dancing and guided Tony to a couch, pushing his head down, "Just breathe."

"Oh FUCK, what have I done."

"Breathe."

"I'll tell them it was a mistake; I'll tell them no."

Ty pushed Tony back down and knelt in front of him.

"It's not a mistake, Tony," he said softly, emotion shinning out of his eyes, "It's talent and hard work."

They stared at each other for a few minutes, Tony saw only joy and pride in Ty's eyes.

Finally Tony let out a harsh breath, "Okay."

"You stopped panicking?"

"Nope, just getting started."

Ty laughed, "I'm so happy for you Tony, I want to run down the street and tell everyone. Even the ticket touts."

He reached out and ran his thumb along Tony's lower lip, in a move that he knew made him crazy. Tony's breath faltered and his eyes darkened.

Relenting, Ty gave him a soft kiss and pulled back, "I told you those singing lessons were worth it."

"Thank you, Ty."

"For what?"

"For pushing me to push myself. For going without so I could do those lessons. For going on tour when you hate being away from New York so we could pay the bills."

"Hey," Ty interrupted quietly, "It's you I hate being away from, not New York, and I would do anything for you. Anything."

Ty insisted that Tony try to eat at least a little, so they unpacked lunch and ate, still chattering out the excitement.

Ty spent the afternoon in the gym and took a call from Bry asking him to go the bar the next day.

As he and Tony walked home that night, Tony wondered, "Did Bry say what he wants?"

"No, probably just wants to change my days."

"As long as you are in the theater opening night, that's all I care about."

"Wild horses, Tony," Ty grinned, "I can't wait to see you open a Broadway show in the lead."

Tony cracked up, "You do realize I'd have to take four people out before I got a shot at that, I'll probably never play Kevin in front of an audience."

"Food poisoning," Ty deadpanned, making Tony laugh harder, "I've already ordered the goods, Grandma's making it. Nothing serious, just one night of stomach cramps and bathroom loving. They'll be fine the next day."

Still laughing, Tony slung an arm around Ty's waist, "So opening night's mine then. I appreciate that, I had better make sure I know my lines."

"We can practice at home, you be Kevin, I'll be Miranda."

"Let's do it," Tony agreed.

-X

Ty walked into Bry's bar the next day and stopped dead. Shock and awe on his face.

A vision was walking towards him.

A vision was reaching for him and talking to him, he could see her mouth moving but his ears were filled with sound. His heartbeat? Music?

He blinked and shook his head, "I'm sorry, what?"

"You must be Ty," she said and gripped his hand, "Tell me handsome, are you single?"

"Um."

"No, he's not," Bry said, walking over and clicking his fingers in front of Ty's face, "Snap out of it, Maka," he rolled his eyes, "Told you he had a Cher obsession."

Ty blinked again and managed to focus on Cher, who was smiling down at him.

Smiling down on him, and he was 6.2ft.

"Oh my fucking God," he said, and she laughed with delight.

Pulling himself together, Ty managed to finish the handshake, slightly embarrassed to find he had still been gripping her hand, "Sorry, God, so sorry. You took me by surprise."

"I do Lady Gaga as well," she whispered huskily into his ear.

"Oh, Boy!" he mouthed, willing his insta-erection to fade right the fuck now.

He walked painfully over to Bry who was at the bar with another man.

"Ty, this is my good friend Cal, who would like to talk to you about a job."

Ty paused in the middle of the handshake, "Wait, what. What job? I thought I had a job?"

Bry gripped his shoulder, "Trust me, what Cal has for you is much more creative than shifting crates in my bar," he said, "I'll leave you to talk."

"Sit, please," Cal indicated a stool, and a little bemused, Ty sat as directed.

"This is my husband, Frank by the way," Cal said, winking at Cher, "he's a fucking tease, so just ignore him."

"He?" Ty queried, shooting Frank/Cher a questioning look.

"Oh, I identify male, Honey."

"Got it," Ty tapped his head.

"Have you heard of 'Engagement'?" Cal asked.

"The club? Of course."

'Engagement' was a well-known club where drag artists performed jaw dropping routines. It was beyond naughty but had a reputation for high quality dance and many of Ty's friends and colleagues had done stints there.

It cost more to get in to than your average Broadway show, but it was generally agreed that the quality of the entertainment would often be better.

It was also very popular with guest artists and attracted massive names. Ty realized he was being interviewed by one of the most powerful entertainment names in New York.

"You need a dancer?"

"Are you interested?"

"Very."

"You wouldn't be embarrassed to dance chorus in a drag club?"

Ty laughed, "Sir, not that there's anything wrong with drag clubs, and no I wouldn't be embarrassed, but 'Engagement' is much more than that and you know it. I know the routines are second to none, and I also know that you have a reputation for highlighting talent. No one is chorus in your club."

"I don't need a dancer, Ty."

"Oh," Ty's brain raced for a moment, then he smiled, "Sorry, I got ahead of myself, you're offering me bar work?"

"Would you take it?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I could learn a lot, be surrounded by talent."

Cal looked at Frank and sent him a satisfied smile. Frank nodded and winked at Ty.

"Sorry, Ty. I was being an ass, but I'm impressed by your attitude," Cal leaned forward intently, "My choreographer is leaving me. He's decided to retire and move to Alaska with his partner. Though what the fuck he's going to do in Alaska is beyond me."

Ty's mouth opened but nothing came out.

"And I'm opening another 'Engagement' in Vegas," Cal continued.

Ty's heart trembled and crashed to the floor, he could swear he heard the smash, "You're offering me a job in Vegas?"

"No, the job's here. You're a New York boy, and Bry told me your boyfriend is here, about to open a new show. How's that going for him?"

Ty couldn't stop the huge grin, "They offered him swing cover for the lead. He's completely freaking out, it's awesome."

"Oh, Honey," Frank kissed Ty's cheek, then dabbed at his eyes, "Oh, Cal, look how happy he is for his man."

"Now stop that, you'll smudge your mascara."

Frank sniffled and then sat there beaming.