Brod: The Bachelorette Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's my name."

She shuffled on her feet. "Can you ... please ... um..."

Octavia grinned like a wolf.

"...I want you to be my first," Marta finally managed, looking away. She was adorable.

I smiled and put my hand on her shoulder. "I'd be honored. But you do realize I'll ruin you for anyone else?"

"I know." She looked back at me. "What do I need to do?"

Octavia sidled up behind her. "Follow our lead. I'll help."

Indira put her hands on her hips. "Me too."

"Okay, first thing. Lie down." I pointed at the slick floor.

Marta lowered herself onto her back and looked up at me. I knelt, my thickly-coated, dripping cock looming over her like a zeppelin. I gripped her thighs and spread them apart, exposing her swollen mound. I smiled at her and gently pressed the tip of my cock up against her slit. It looked like I was trying to put a beach ball into a wallet. I wiggled my hips. Marta let out a whiny moan. I could feel her lips stretching open. They were sealed against my tip, its tapered end just starting to spread them. I wasn't trying to enter her yet.

Syrupy precum began to pour into her body, slick and flowing deeply.

"It's so hot!" she moaned. "It's making me hot!"

Octavia knelt next to her and reached a fingertip down, gently teasing her clit. Indira slid up near her head, crossing her legs and putting it in her lap, her scalp against Indira's swollen stomach.

I knew what was happening. A lot of precum was squirting out around my cock, but almost all of it was pumping into her. It flowed past her hymen, deep into her body. It filled her silken tunnel, spreading it. As I pumped more and more into her, it began placing pressure on her cervix. Marta put one hand on my glans and rolled her hips, grinding against it.

"Push her toward me," I told Indira. She put her hands on Marta's shoulders and pushed as I pressed forward with my cock. The seal grew tighter.

Octavia looked at me, back at Marta, and pinched that little pearl.

"Mmmphaaaahhh!" she howled. Her belly spasmed, her legs kicked in my grasp, and her eyes closed. Sklllrrrrt! Sklllrrrt! Skllrrrrtch! Fresh, hot, sweet virgin nectar squirted all over my cock and hands, as well as Octavia's.

I smiled at Marta's tummy. It was slowly, gently beginning to bloat as I filled her with pre. I knew that some would be squirting past her cervix, starting the process of filling her womb. Normally, I was already inside, and this gentle swelling wouldn't have been noticeable. But I was taking it slowly with her.

I can't say I personally felt what she did, but I've been told how it felt. The heat. The slick, tingling heat deep inside, a heat that licked nerve endings and reached thermal fingers deep into the viscera. My precum was saturating her, working to make her tissues more elastic, loosening her for what was to come. Already, I could feel her lips growing more relaxed, more pliant.

Then I pulled away, my cock rising into the air, still spewing pre.

"No!" gasped Marta.

I lied on the floor, gripping my base, my cock jutting high into the air. I looked at Octavia and Indira. "I want you two to slowly lower her onto my cock."

The girls bent down, one taking each shoulder and leg. Marta wrapped her arms around their necks. They lifted her into the air. She squeaked. Precum and her own nectar oozed from her slit. They carried her toward me and pressed her pussy against my tip.

"Let her weight down on it," I told them.

They stopped supporting her weight, but kept balancing her up there. Now her own mass was starting to press her downward, stretching her lips apart insistently. Marta closed her eyes and moaned at the ceiling.

I grinned. "Now start pressing down on her shoulders."

I felt the pressure increase. Octavia and Indira began to press downward, letting their own weight work with Marta's. The petite girl's lips stretched out and out to previously-unimaginable degree. But I knew those nerves would fire with as much vigor as ever. She arched her back and screamed at the spotlights. The girls held up their phones, documenting it for me. Marta's chest heaved wildly as she sucked in air, eyes opening and nearly bugging out.

Down and down she came. Three inches. Four. But even just four inches in would mean that my cockhead was flaring out wildly. I saw tears roll down her cheeks.

I frowned. "Are you alright?"

"Keep! Going!" she rasped.

Her lower belly began to bulge out further, precum rolling down my cock, washing away the white cum. It wouldn't be long before—

Pop. Not my glans. Her cherry.

"AAAAAIIIIIGGGHHHH!" Her fingertips clutched at the bulge in her belly, her toes curled, and she started to tremble as she squirted all over me, raining her juices on my body.

"Hell of a first time," said Octavia.

Indira shrugged. "I can't think of a better way to lose it. You're doing great, baby." She kissed Marta's cheek. Marta gasped and grabbed her wrist.

I caught ahold of Marta's flailing legs and began to pull her down as the girls helped. Their cheeks were against hers as they wrapped their arms around her. It was incredibly slow. Centimeter by centimeter, claiming the virgin's body. Her pale tummy glistened in the bright light, her navel jutting out wildly as over a foot of cock thicker than her waist entered her body. Her pussy was stretched out in front of her, no longer pink, but a band of angry red. Her clit was practically ready to pop off, pressed outward as it was. I could feel her insides working as her pussy rippled and her body quivered, squirting madly, entering a perpetual orgasm like Rana had.

"Mmph! We really should name it," I grunted. Marta sank another inch.

"What?" asked Octavia.

I nodded at Marta. "When they start having one huge, long orgasm while I'm fucking them."

"The eternal orgasm?" asked Octavia.

"Puss-shaker?" suggested Indira.

Mariam crossed her arms under her tits. "Evergasm?"

"Evergasm has a ring to it," I said. "Mmph!"

It looked like Marta was trying to talk. Her jaw worked. But all she said was, "Mmagh-arrgh." She had sunk so low on my cock that her feet touched down on either side of my hips. My gurgling balls pressed outward against my thighs, starting to spill over them, each the size of a beachball. And once again, a bunch of the ladies had descended upon them. Not that I can complain. I love ball-attention. The rest stood around us, watching, drinking spunk, growing more and more swollen.

I reached up, now able to grab Marta's hips. She screeched, gripping my wrists with white-knuckle intensity. I let out a long groan.

Marta roared. "Raaagh!"

Octavia patted her. "Yeah, that's the spirit."

Another inch. Three. Six. She kept dripping, kept sinking. Her stomach stretched out and out, in front of her chest and face. Marta wrapped her arms around the outline of my cock. My balls were now completely covering my thighs.

And finally, her ass touched down. Her mound met my pubes.

"I ... took—nnngh! Whole thing!" she managed.

Indira nodded, pursing her lips. "Damn. Yeah."

Then she and Octavia wrapped their arms more securely around Marta's chest. As one, they began to pull her up off my cock. Sschloorrrkh came the viscid sucking sound. Thick ropes of spunk, cunt juice, and precum stretched between her legs and mine. She cried out, trembling as another orgasmic tremor rolled through her.

They slammed her down. I groaned. Marta howled and began to squirt again. My balls were each over two feet in diameter now. Mariam proceeded to step in, smirking over her shoulder at me and straddling my legs. Her perky ass was quite nice, but it paled in comparison with those gargantuan tits of hers. She wrapped her arms around Marta from behind and leaned forward, completely absorbing the poor Italian girl's head into her cleavage! She wrapped her arms around under Marta's armpits, only the latter's nose visible. If Mariam had pressed her tits together, that girl's head would have been gone.

"You been working hard, big boy. Let us take care of that dick," purred Indira.

Octavia grinned. "Yeah. This might be the single sexiest thing I've been a part of in my whole life."

All three of them looked down at me, smiling as they pumped the poor little virgin up and down my cock like a living fleshlight. I sighed and relaxed, crossing my arms behind my head, remembering that I had the best job ever. Sschlooorph. Schlllrrksch. Marta's inner lips pulled outward whenever they pulled her up, then pushed back inward on the descent. She remained conscious ... though only just. Her flat stomach was pulled up, then down, my cock plainly outlined. So bit that even the fat veins and the division between glans and shaft were clearly visible.

Looking down, I saw half a dozen women slurping and worshipping and kneading my nuts. I heard their soft gasps and gentle coos, the lusty purring, the muffled whispers to each other.

"I can't believe he got it all into a virgin."

"Well, I can't believe he makes so much sperm you can hear it."

"God, my husband can barely last once!"

"I heard that sometimes he gets bored and fucks an entire sorority."

I listened to them talk for a while. I looked up at the ceiling, doing absolutely nothing to stop my impending orgasm. My balls were almost full, gurgling, rumbling, and vibrating the stage. Apparently, the girls remembered what happened last time, because several began clambering up onto my sack. One lady sat atop each, bouncing, the others ramming their asses into my nuts.

"Mmmmh-yeah!" I grunted. My nuts roared. The floor shook. My cock's throat bulged outward with jizz.

"You can see it coming!" came one voice.

GLOOOOOOOOORCH! Marta shrieked, her eyes rolling back, body jumping and twitching. GLOOOOOOOORCH! SPLOOOOOOOOOORCH! Milky, goopy jizz sprayed out around my girth, rolling out over my stomach and thighs, spraying Octavia, Indira, and Mariam's legs. Marta's belly exploded in size, gurgling, widening, hanging down from the tip of my cock in a teardrop shape.

GLUUUUUUUUUURCH! Gallons of spewing jizz, blasting her insides, pressing against her organs as she came her head off, shrieking and clawing red lines into her own belly, kicking at the floor. BLUUUUURCH! BLUUUUUURCH! Her belly hung lower, lower, tented up by my cock. The girls abruptly released her, letting her fall forward ... but not far. Marta's belly engulfed my torso, flesh heated by my own spunk wrapping around my stomach and much of my chest. She was currently at an angle, but she kept rising as I kept bloating her ever bigger. I could hear jizz spraying out around my cock. I could see it rolling outward, refilling the pool. And I could see it as naked, swollen girls descended to slurp up the seed fresh from my balls.

As Marta's belly began eclipsing my vision, I felt my balls empty. SPLUUUUUURT! Spluuuurt! Spuuurt...

Done.

I lied there for a long moment, feeling her ripple, hearing her groan. Finally, I rolled both of us onto our sides. Indira grabbed one of her legs as I pulled my cock out of her. SCHLOOOOOOR-POP!

GLORSCH! More jizz began gushing from her gaping cunt. The girls rolled her over next to Rana and Tori, her little butt poking up into the air, pussy gaping wide enough to push a football into, spewing white spunk in a high arc.

I grinned. "Who's next?"

***

I put my hands on Claudette's round, toned ass and began backing up. She lied atop her bloated belly, over four feet in height, more across. Those long legs had provided excellent leverage while I was pounding her womb. Splat. Splat. I walked back through ankle-deep spunk. SCHLOOOORPH! Foot after foot of cum-coated cock came free. I grunted as the head popped out.

I looked around the room. 25 women lied with bellies swollen into personal water beds. 25 cunts gaped wide enough to double-fist, jizz fountaining in bright white arcs from dozens of stretched-out slits. More spunk dripped from the lights, rolled over the stage, covered every bottle of liquor at the bar. The bartender rose, tilting his umbrella to let the caked spunk slide off.

25 of 26.

I looked over at Elizabeth. She was lying on the bar, watching blearily as Mariam worked a handle of vodka bottom-first in and out of her pussy, bulging her belly out slightly. It was only slight because she'd drank enough of my jizz to look like she'd swallowed an entire watermelon. I could only see the circular bottom of the bottle in her.

"Paging Dr. Glass," I chuckled, weaving through the catatonic women toward her.

Liz moaned. "I hate you, Brod," she grunted.

"I got her ready for you," said Mariam, grinning at me.

I grinned. "I see that. I hate you too, Liz."

Liz groaned and rolled her eyes. "Ugh! You don't understand! You sssweeeep into our lives on a whim," she slurred, "huge and irresistible, and you fuck us into oblivion till we spend the next few decades comparing every single fuck to the ones you give!" Liz let out another loud groan that was equal parts frustration and being-fucked-by-a-liquor-bottle. "I mean, I love Derrick. He's a fantastic guy. But he's only about 14 inches! He can't fuck like you." She paused. "Do I hear myself? Only 14 inches? Ugh...."

"Well ... I uh..." I shook my head. I'd actually heard this before, and I do feel a small amount of guilt, but... "I know, but what am I supposed to do? Go back in time? And I mean, you were into it, too."

"Yeah." Elizabeth grunted and pulled the bottle out of her now-gaping pussy, yawning like a cave entrance. Pop. Clear juice dripped from it. "Stupid Riley and Elena. Now give me a proper fucking! I have no willpower with you."

Elizabeth slid to the edge of the bar and put one foot on each of two stools. She put her hands on the edge and stood up, that dripping pussy hovering near my neck. I squatted to lower my cock to where it could push into her, grabbed her waist, and stood up straight.

Pop! My glans went inside quite quickly. I panted and reached around behind her, grabbing her shoulders and pulling her body down. The bride-to-be's silky, slippery cunt had been well-prepared by Mariam, copious amounts of precum, and a handle of Stohli.

"Waaaauuuugh! Mmmmm-huuuaaahhh!" she wailed, voice echoing. "That's the stuff! Mmhahahhhh! Brod, I ... I ... fffuuuck! I missed you so much!" She wrapped her arms around my head and pressed her soft tits around my face. "Oh, oh how I missed this, and you're so much bigger now! I— MMMAAAAAHHH!" Her arms tightened around my neck, she cried out, and I felt her legs kick, knocking over the stools. Hot fluid gushed around my cock as she started to cum hard. "Fuh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried between pulses of liquid.

And with each of those pulses, I pulled her down further until my cock butted up against her cervix. And then, with each one after that, it loosened slightly until I was able to yank her toward my base, grunting as I penetrated her womb, her formerly-nearly-spherical belly now an elongated football shape. It stretched up toward her tits. Her eyes closed and her fingernails dug into my shoulders as she screamed, having a second, even more intense orgasm right on top of the first.

I took my hands away, letting her just hang there, just over half my cock lodged inside her pussy. "Oh, Brod. Brod. Brod..." She kept saying my name. I started walking, every step bouncing her, sending another electric shock through her body. Now she was yelling my name. "Brod! Brod!" I ascended the steps to the stage. And when I took the last one, I heard her cry out as she began her third orgasm.

I wrapped one arm around her waist and began to pump her entire body up and down, manhandling her, fucking her vertically as her head lolled back and her eyes stared blankly at the ceiling. Her tits slipped past my face, squishing against my neck and then my chest over the next several minutes. Lower and lower she shrank, my cock stretching out more and more of her flesh, wrapped in a pale condom of Liz-skin. It smushed up between her tits, up against my chest. Finally, I had my whole cock in her.

I walked over to one of the bathtubs, letting her hang at a 90 degree angle, suspended from my cock. Liz let out a long sigh. "Oh, Brod ... Brod ... waited so long..." She stared blearily up at the monstrous organ supporting her weight, absently running her hands over it, caressing it through her flesh. I could still feel her insides trembling. "So bigger. Mmmgh. Such an orgasm! Hhhannnhgh. So much cum..."

I nodded. "Wow."

I suspended her over the tub. I stayed at the edge as she gripped the sides. Her shoulders went in, then her ass.

Thing is, I knew Liz. I'd fucked her more than once in college.

I grabbed her throat and shoved her head under the jizz. Bubbles came up as she thrashed, gripping my wrist as I began slamming her womb. Her legs kicked, her arms flailed, sending ropes of spunk flying away. My grip was unbreakable, my forearm bigger than her thigh. The jizz rippled around her, splashing out around her. I could feel it as she started to orgasm all over again.

I let go, pausing in my thrusting. Immediately, she erupted from the surface and inhaled. "Hhhahh!" With all the spunk oozing over her face, the only real facial feature I could make out at the moment was her mouth. After she caught her breath, I shoved her under again.

I looked to the bar. Now Mariam was fucking herself with the vodka bottle. The bartender was hunched over, staring at her. I could only see one of his hands.

The jizz kept sloshing out of the tub as I fucked Liz. My balls thumped against the porcelain until they were so big they lied upon the floor. I'd periodically let her up for air, only to dip her back underneath. "Mariam! Get that beer bong from Ted," I called.

Mariam groaned and looked lazily at Ted.

"One second," he said.

Mariam sighed. "You've been doing that the entire event!"

"...Augh. Mmph. Ooohh!" He gripped the edge of the bar, freezing for a long moment. "Okay. Done." He disappeared below the bar.

I sighed and closed my eyes, feeling my nuts rumbling heavily. The jizz in the tub rippled around Liz. She gasped for air. My nuts contracted. Gllrrrrsssch. SPLOOOOOOOORCH! I felt my cock buck like a cannon, firing a massive wad deep into her. BLUUUURCH! BLUUUUUUUUURCH! I gushed and gushed. Liz's belly rose from the bathtub, my jizz rolling off its expanding surface. It grew like a time-lapse video of bread in a pan. I blasted and blasted till all I could see were her legs and belly. Spunk erupted from around my cock, refilling some of the tub. Her belly was now bigger than the actual tub, looking a bit like a basket under a hot-air balloon.

I sighed, blowing the last of my load, looking at Liz's twitching body as she groaned. Most of the sperm had been forced out of the tub and now lied all around it in an ankle-deep pile. Yes, pile. My jizz is thick enough that it piles up before spreading into a puddle.

I was done.

...With her pussy.

I backed away, pulling my cock out of her cunt. Schlllrrrrsch. Pop! I sighed and walked around to the side. There was no way that Liz would get out of the tub herself. I curled my fingers under the edge and upended it.

"Hahgh!" Poor Liz popped out of the tub and rolled across the stage, rotating around her belly till she was on top of it. Her pussy gushed a massive arc of jizz that caught the stage lights.