Broken AC on a Hot Summer Day

Story Info
A hot day, leads to friends to stop teasing each other.
3.7k words
4.51
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are two things that are always true about Texas summers. The first is that you will always have triple digit temperature days. The second is that if your AC is going to break, it's going to be on one of those days.

"Fuck," Marissa cursed to herself, holding her hand up to the overhead air vent. There was definitely air, but she swore it had to at least be as hot as the air outside. Marissa's long auburn hair draped down her hair dripping in sweat, almost as wet as it would be after one of the 5K runs she used to do for fun. There was nothing fun about this. Tying her hair in her bun, she pulled her blue tank top over her head, and ineffectively fanned her pert C-cup breasts for some sort of relief. "Alexa, what's today's forecast?"

"Today's weather, expect a high of 102 degrees, with a low of 72 degrees. Would you like to hear about ways to keep cool today?"

"No thank you!" Marissa replied, "You bitch. You're not sweating your tits off in here." Marissa walked over in front of the floor length mirror hanging on the bedroom closet door. "This heat has got me snapping at a stupid Alexa." She looked at herself in the mirror. Although she no longer ran competitively, she had maintained her somewhat athletic figure. She had inherited her mother's curvy hips and butt, and her legs were toned, but not overly muscular. She loved her breasts though, and so did all of the men and the two women she dated too. Even though she wasn't overly vain or caught up in appearances, she couldn't help admiring herself. Running her hands over her sweat soaked torso, she said to herself, ""I do look pretty good. If it wasn't a million degrees here, I think I'd do me."

Marissa went and took a cool shower for some relief. It did help for a bit, but the air was still blowing hot and hard from her vents. She plopped down naked on a towel on her bed, not bothering to dry herself, figuring she would just be soaking wet again anyway. After a moment of thought, she had an idea.

Jason, her good friend from college days, had to know something about this sort of thing. His father had been a mechanic and handyman, so he surely would know what to do.

"Hey Marissa, long time no hear? How are you?" Jason's resonant deep voice was cheerful.

"Hey Jason," she replied, "Sorry I haven't called you in a while. I didn't mean to be distant, but I've got a big problem and I was wondering if you could help me?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well, my AC is busted, and I have no idea what could be wrong with it. If you aren't busy, would you mind taking a look before I call some repair guy?"

"Oh no!" Jason replied, "You've got to be miserable. It might be hard to get a repair person today. You know these AC units. They always blow on days like this."

"Oh, I know," she pouted. "A little old country girl like me doesn't know anything about this stuff. I guess I just need a man to help me." There was an awkward silence.

"What the hell did I just say," she thought to herself. Fiercely independent as she was, Marissa had just given Jason some line like a timid, helpless woman that needed the help of a strong man to rescue her. In her head it was like a line from a cheesy romance novel. Well Jason was strong. And he was also handsome. She certainly felt helpless too. And like a romance novel, and surprising to her, she felt a wetness that wasn't from sweat. It had turned her on just a little bit.

"Did she just come on to me? Wow," Jason thought silently. He had never let on to Marissa that he did find her attractive. The two of them for a long time had been in a somewhat tense mutual friend-zone. There had been some flirtatious tension between the two of them, but neither had ever been willing to risk going any further with that. To him it was like playing that silly game of 'You hang up, no you hang up first' when talking to someone that you had a crush on but didn't know the next move. After a long moment, he said, "Don't worry, it may just be something simple. I'll throw on some clothes and be over in a little bit."

Marissa smiled. She walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of chilled wine. "Her house, her rules," she said to herself. "I can drink wine at 11am like those country club bitches do if I want to." As she waited, she noticed that the wine, the heat, and the fact that she was naked and sweating leaning on her kitchen counter had all sorts of dirty thoughts in her mind. She would never act on any of this, of course. She just wanted her AC fixed, and the temperature was rising. Finishing the glass, she went back to the bedroom and fished around for something to wear. She grabbed a short pair of shorts and slid them on. What was the point of wearing underwear? She also grabbed the thinnest top that she could find to cover up. It barely covered her breasts, but Marissa didn't care. She was going for maximum comfort even if it did make her look easy.

The doorbell finally rang.

"Holy shit! Marissa. It's like a furnace in here." Jason couldn't believe how hot it was even in comparison to the outside temperature. He almost didn't realize that she was wearing next to nothing. Almost. He quickly scanned her up and down, trying not to attract any attention. He had known her for a long time, but she always managed to bring her own special brand of innocent sexiness, even in these conditions. She was barefoot, her toes perfectly manicured, and there was a sheen of sweat glistening on her olive skin. The tiny top she wore only came down to her midriff, her smooth and soft stomach beaded with moisture.

"Are you talking about the temperature, or me?" She hadn't meant to be intentionally flirty and realized what she had said. "Sorry, Jason, don't pay attention to me talking. I figured if I'm gonna die of heatstroke, I may as well have a supermarket wine buzz before I go."

Jason laughed, stepping inside and unbuttoning the top button of his shirt. "Alright, alright, fair enough. How long has it been like this?"

Marissa backed up to let him in the front room, taking her own opportunity to look at him. Perhaps it was the heat and alcohol, but Jason looked more attractive than he usually did. He stood about 4 inches taller than her, and his brown hair was neatly trimmed on the sides with a bit of boyish mop on top. Although she knew he didn't really go to the gym all that much, his torso showed that he clearly took care of himself nonetheless, and he was one of those lucky types that naturally retained a lot of muscle. She hazarded a glance down at his crotch. "Was he always this hung or is it just the jeans," she thought. Shaking her head, she replied, "Since this morning. I mean, it's still blowing air, it's just freaking hot no matter how much I turn it down."

Jason could hear the whir of the compressor in the backyard. "Lemme see something." He went to the far end, stepped out of the backdoor. Marissa watched his tight buttocks disappear around the corner. "Marissa, you are fucking pervert. I know you aren't getting all hotted up are you," she said out loud to herself, certain that he couldn't hear.

"Ok," he said, coming in and wiping off his brow. "The outside unit is working. I have an idea. You have a ladder? I think I need to go up in your attic."

"In the garage, I think. I've never been up there."

"Ok, show me where it is." Marissa led him to her garage, which was like a blast furnace when she opened the door. "Good lord! I didn't think it could get much worse." Not even thinking, she raised up her shirt in a most unladylike manner to wipe sweat from her forehead, not even thinking that it left her breasts fully exposed.

"God her tits are amazing," Jason thought. What he said though, as if he didn't notice the flash was, "Let me get up there and look around. He got the ladder from the wall, found the attic entrance and quickly disappeared up into the opening. Marissa heard him bumbling around for a few minutes, before a dirty, gray square element dropped down out of the access door onto the garage floor. Jason appeared a few moments later. His arms were covered in pink fibers, which were also covering his shirt, jeans and some in his hair.

"Jesus, Jason! What the hell happened up there?" She was genuinely confused.

"Damn blown insulation. It's just mounds of fiberglass that they blow up there as opposed to laying down the sheets of that stuff. It gets EVERYWHERE when you root around in it. Let me guess, Mar. You've never changed this thing, have you?"

"I don't even know what THIS is, so no," she said looking at the dirty air filter. She looked around the garage and saw a box sitting on the shelf that looked around the same size. "Is it one of these things? They gave me this when I bought the house. I just threw it in the garage."

Jason grabbed the box and shook his head, opening it. "Oh Marissa. Check this out." He took the new filter out of the box and held it up next to the other one. "See, this air filter looks like this when it's new. Yours well, looks like shit."

"Oh. Hey! Don't insult my..my filter. It's got feelings."

Jason laughed. "If it had feelings, then it died a sad lonely death, I'm afraid. See, when the filter gets clogged, the air doesn't flow properly and the coils on the heat exchanger can get covered in ice. So, no cooling happens. The good news is you've got a drip pan that'll let the water run to the outside as this thing thaws out now that the air is flowing. So it won't drip on the sheetrock and be a total disaster."

"Thank you for not man-splaining, Jason. And the bad news?"

"I'm gonna have to let the thing just blow with the fan turned on for it to thaw, and that might take a while. Then I can put the new filter in, and you should be good to go."

"Gee, where did you learn this?"

"Eh, my Dad taught me a lot. God, I hate this stuff!" Jason scratched furiously at his bare arms. "These tiny fibers itch like crazy!"

"Do you want a towel or something?"

"Nah, that'll only make it worse. Don't worry about it. I'll take a shower when I get home. I just won't sit on your furniture. You'll never get this stuff outta there."

Marissa suddenly felt really bad for the trouble she caused. "I feel terrible. Thank you so much for helping me. You want something to drink? Water? I might have a beer or two in the fridge."

Jason smiled warmly. "Oh, don't feel bad. Trust me, this shit happens all the time. No way you could have known. I'll have some water. I'll take you up on that beer later." Marissa went to the fridge and fetched him some water and decided to pour herself another glass of wine. She felt the familiar twinge both in her brain and her body. A drunk mind has sober thoughts, and she could feel herself getting aroused. Very aroused. Something about having this strong, and seemingly oblivious man in her sweltering hot house, doing manly things made her feel very different, in a good way. At her corporate job, she always had to be the boss, the decision maker. Now, she was just a damsel in distress, and her cute knight in a short sleeve shirt and Levi's was saving the day. It was so corny, yet so refreshing to her.

Jason gulped down the water and wiped his sweaty forehead, scratching at his arm.

"You know," Marissa said, "I could hose you down in the backyard to get that stuff off."

Jason squinted at her. "You mean, hose me down in your backyard like a dirty dog?"

"Well, I am one hot sweaty bitch, so it's not like I'm the Queen of England, am I?"

They both laughed at that. "Ok look, do you have a towel or two?"

"Of course." Now she was getting bold. "That stuff is all over your clothes, it's pretty secluded over on this side of the house where the hose is. No one can see you if you want to shake those clothes off as opposed to getting them all wet." Marissa didn't know that Jason was trying his best to not turn this into something completely sexual. This was really playing out like a very scripted fantasy, and he really couldn't believe what she was saying. But he didn't want his horny mind to read more into something that it wasn't. "Ok, I think I'll take you up on that offer." She went and grabbed a large bath towel, handed it to him and he went outside.

Jason probably didn't know that there was a window on that side of the house and that she could see him as he stripped off his clothes. Marissa peered through the slightly open blinds at his body. The sun overhead cast lusty shadows over his body as the water ran down his frame. His muscles glistened in the light, nearly as much as she was sure her aroused pussy was starting to. "Turn this way, turn this way," she whispered to herself, hoping to get a glimpse of his front.

Almost on cue, Jason did, and Marissa bit her lip. He was as big as she thought. His cock hung there, at what she thought must at least be 7 inches in front of heavy balls. He had very little body hair, and she could see every facet of his fat circumcised head and veiny shaft. "Oh my..." she said. "I want this man. I want him today." But how was she going to drop the hint? He had never made an advance towards her before, and she would never forgive the shame of having to see him again after being shot down.

She shook her head. "This is 2023, not 1623. Women have rights, and needs too," she thought. Confirming her resolve, she walked outside. Peeking a little bit to see if his back was turned, she called out, "Umm, Jason? Your clothes are covered in this stuff. You sure you don't want to wash them? I can throw them in the dryer while we wait for that thing in there to thaw out."

He turned around and said, "Um Marissa, I don't think you have anything that'll fit me, you know. I didn't exactly bring a spare set of clothes." He became suddenly aware of his nudity when he saw that she was standing there. He tried in vain to cover his member with his hands. "Gee Marissa, I didn't realize you were standing right there." Is this what clothed female, nude male was? He had seen it online of course, because the internet is for porn, but Jason found himself living it, and if this went on any longer, there was no way he was going to be able to hide the increased blood flow that was rushing to his penis now.

Marissa was having trouble controlling her own racing thoughts. "It's OK, Jason. We're just friends, and you're helping me out, right?"

"Uh right."

Truly not thinking this time, Marissa reached down and grabbed his pile of clothes. The fiberglass insulation immediately clung to her shirt, shorts and sweaty skin.

"Oh shit," she said. "This stuff really itches!" She dropped his clothes and quickly pulled her top off and stepped out of her shorts. There they stood, the first time they had ever been fully naked in each other's presence. Jason's mouth was agape, and he dropped the still running water hose.

"Don't just stand there, you silly man! Get this stuff off of me!" In some raunchy game of adult water hose games, he turned the water on her. Starting with her arms and chest, directing the stream up and down her front. Marissa felt exhilarated. The warm breeze coupled with the cooler water running across her body made her tingle all over. She took the hose from him and ran water over her face. She took down her hair and luxuriated, basking in this moment of taboo freedom. But she was certainly not oblivious to Jason's steel gray eyes watching her. Scanning her from head to toe, he moved a step closer.

"Have I told you that you were beautiful before," he said."

Marissa blushed and smiled at him. She stepped in closer to him and said, "I'm glad you think I'm beautiful, but your body is telling me that you think I'm sexy." She reached out and tapped his cock, which was now at half-mast and jumped at her sudden touch. Jason's body stiffened as he was suddenly embarrassed.

Marissa moved in closer, and without warning put her arms around his shoulders and pulled him in. Her lips pressed firmly against his and waited for him to relax before easing her tongue ever so slightly into his mouth. Instinctively he pulled her closer and returned the kiss, lingering on the sweet taste of her breath. He was fully erect now, and she pressed her body against him, imagining how deep that he could go inside of her if he wanted to. She would offer absolutely no resistance.

"I want you so badly," he said. "Should we go inside?"

"Later," she said. Marissa released his embrace and then proceeded to lean against the side of the house. Presenting herself in a most garish fashion she looked back and said, "No one can see us here, and I don't care if they could. I want you in me."

Jason wanted her badly too. As fate would have it, he only needed to bend slightly to align with her wet and puffy lips. He reached underneath her and ran a finger along her engorged clit, which elicited a throaty moan and an arch of her back. "And before you start wondering," she said, "Fill me. It's OK, trust me."

The combination of her juices and sweat offered no resistance to his member as he slid in almost to the hilt in one thrust, her tight walls gripping him the entire way. He let out a sigh of relief and pleasure as he placed his hands on her hips and started to thrust slowly. Marissa's hands pressed hard against the wall.

"Oh fuck, I needed this," she said, "I love the way you feel in me. Take this little pussy, Jason, take it how you want it..." He gripped her hips tightly as he thrust all of the way in, feeling his balls slap against her. Each stroke made her yelp in pleasure, throwing her long hair from side to side. "Big, beautiful fat cock, take this hungry pussy. Make this pussy yours..." Her dirty talk only urged him on more as she started to push back, fucking him with her body as hard as he was massaging her inside.

"Fuck Marissa, I can feel every inch of you."

"That's right baby, that's it. I'm so horny I'm on the edge. I'm trying to hold onto it.... hold on until you cum in me. I want to release it with you."

"Oh, shit...the way you talk to me." Jason felt his abdomen quiver and his pace taking on a mind of its own. The point of no return was rapidly approaching.

"Oh fuck, Mar, I'm about to cum."

"I can feel it baby, I can feel that dick swelling in me." She gripped him with her pussy as tight as she could. "That's it..that's it. I can't wait, give me your load...set me free." One final thrust and he pushed deeply into her; his face thrust to the sky. He could see the burning sun through his clenched eyelids as his cock throbbed uncontrollably inside of her. Her pussy was pulsating with her own orgasm as spurts of his seed filled her. Marissa's back arched as she ground and kneaded his cock, her breath ragged with gasps of pleasure.

As the orgasm finally subsided, he started to soften, and he eased tenderly out of her. Marissa stood and turned to him, her face flushed, and cheeks reddened. A line of their mixed juices leaked with brazen vulgarity from her hole. She leaned back against the wall and panted, "I didn't realize how much I needed that. That was amazing."

Jason leaned closer. "You were the amazing one. I never thought..." She silenced him with a kiss. "You shush now. Some things don't even need to be thought about."

He smiled. "Ok fair enough."

"Well," she said in a low tone and thoughtfully, "I guess there is one thing I should think about."

"What's that?"

"Is more shit going to have to break around my house for you to come over and lay waste to me?"

That made Jason laugh out loud. "Well, I'll have to do a thorough inspection. You know, see if your smoke detectors work and such. Faucets leaking, that sort of thing."

She ran a finger down his chest. "Hmm, well as you know, I am far too independent of a woman for this boyfriend mess. But I could use a handyman. Do you mind if I call you my Handyman?"

Jason feigned being pensive, touching his chin. "Handyman, eh? Has a nice ring to it." He looked up towards the overhang and saw water running from a small pipe in front of the window. "Looks like the water is draining out. We should probably be able to turn the cooler back on now."

12