Broken Boy Ch. 05

Story Info
Adam helps Shae recovering himself.
6.4k words
4.83
3.7k
6

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers

Hello again,

This is the fifth chapter of the main story.

WARNING:

English is not my language, so please excuse any mistakes.

The story is not a sex smut, it's a slow-burn romance, so if you're just horny and just want to enjoy the sex scene and move on to another story, "Broken Boy" is not for you.

The chapter contains: Blowjob, Handjob

I hope you will like the story and wait for the next parts.

Enjoy reading :)

*******************************************************************************************************

ADAM

Shae... my love. He was hurt again. I was with him in the hospital and planned to spend the night with him because the poor boy needed me.

He fell asleep in my arms again and I let him sleep peacefully. Ruby was also in the room with us. She got up from the couch that was under the window and walked over to me.

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Shae slept peacefully.

"Adam... can I talk to you for a moment?" she asked me.

I nodded.

She didn't want to talk to me here, so we dressed warmly and walked out of the hospital. Ruby got out her cigarettes and lit one of them. Did she smoke?

"I didn't know you smoked?" I said as we stood outside. She sniffled and shook her head.

"I don't smoke. I quit it when I was done with college... but today I just had to," she said and took a drag.

She looked messy, just like me. She was really bad.

"I really don't know... when my boy will finally be safe." she sobbed.

"Didn't he suffered enough? Why does anyone else have to hurt him?" she put her hand on her forehead and began to cry.

I felt sad. I felt sorry for her. She had done so much for this boy, and now it was all for nothing. I moved closer to her and hugged her. She hugged me too and buried her head on my left shoulder.

"I... i don't know what to do anymore, Adam. He doesn't need me anymore. He needs you now. Please Adam... if you really love him... help him."

"You're the only person he needs right now. He told me he feels safer with you than he does with me. I understand that and I don't mind. I knew that one day he would find someone and want him," she lifted her head and stroked my cheek.

She smiled a little.

"You're such a nice boy, Adam. Please help him." I took her hands in mine and squeezed them.

"Don't worry about it Ruby. I love him with all my heart... and I'll do everything... so he can smile and be happy again." I said and she hugged me again.

"I'm so glad he found someone like you, Adam. I believe that you'll never hurt him. That boy can't be alone in this world."

"I know Ruby... I know." I said and hugged her tighter.

***

We went back to Shae's room and fell asleep too.

Ruby slept on the couch, and I slept on the chair next to Shae's head, and I held his hand so he could at least feel me. I didn't sleep well. It wasn't very comfortable on the chair. Plus, I was still a little stressed about what I had done.

I believed that if Dirk was found by the police, he wouldn't say anything about me. I scared him enough to keep him from talking. But it still stressed me out.

Sometimes I fell asleep, but after a while I woke up again. I couldn't get to sleep. I thought about Shae. He was hurt again. I now had a very important task before me. I had to heal him somehow. But how?

I wanted him to be as happy as he had been the day we had our date. He had smiled and beamed. Now... he was sad again.

I finally managed to fall asleep and didn't wake up again until morning when Ruby woke me up. She told me she was going home. She had something to do and Michael should be here any minute. I nodded and told her I was going to stay here and be with Shae. With the love of my life.

When Shae woke up, he looked at me and our joined hands and smiled sadly at me. I gave him a good morning kiss and he snuggled up to me. I put my left hand around his shoulder and gently soothed him.

The nurse brought him breakfast, and I made sure he ate it all. We talked together. I wanted to take his mind off it so he wouldn't think about what happened.

After a while, Michael came to check on Shae.

"Hey boys...how are you doing?" he said as he sat down next to Shae on the edge of the bed and examined his injuries.

Shae said nothing, but just stared at him sadly. Michael examined Shae for a moment and then noticed our joined hands and smiled.

"I'm glad you have each other," he said, kissing Shae's forehead. "I've to go, Shae... I still have other patients," he added and slowly left.

I noticed that Michael was feeling the same way as Ruby. He too looked messy and sad. He was probably hurting like everyone else. After all, Shae was his adopted son.

I spent the whole weekend with Shae and had to go home on Sunday night. Shae didn't want me to leave. He was crying and sobbing. He needed me. I comforted him and promised to be with him all day right after school and kissed him goodbye.

As I left the room and closed the door... Shae looked at me with sad eyes. I was heartbroken. I didn't want to leave, but I had responsibilities and I couldn't neglect school any longer.

***

Monday.

I had to explain to my mother in the morning that my date was injured in the hospital and that I would going there every day, and she agreed. Of course she asked me about my date and when I would finally introduce her.

Now I had more important things to do than introduce Shae as my date.

I was sitting in school, in class, and we had math in the first lesson. Mr. Geary had brought the director who wanted to tell us something.

She told us what had happened... that Dirk assaulted Shae. She also added that it happened here. God, why did she tell us that? I wondered if he was hurting him on my... 'NO! For fuck's sake Adam. Don't even think about it!' I said to myself, slapping myself on the head.

She told us that Shae was injured in the hospital and that Dirk was wanted by the police. 'Asshole.' I thought to myself.

The whole class was stunned. They couldn't believe it and started to feel sorry for Shae. A few students even looked at me, and I just hung my head and pretended I didn't know anything.

The whole school was talking about it, but I ignored it. I didn't want to hear how that bastard assaulted my Shae... my Snowflake.

When it was lunch, I sat alone again. I looked at the seat across from me and felt sad because I really missed Shae here. But suddenly someone sat down in that seat.

Sarah.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Hey Adam... did you hear what happened?" she asked me sadly.

"Is there anyone who hasn't heard of it?" I replied and she gulped.

"Listen... I know Shae is your close friend and... I know what it must be like for you... but I need to tell you something. I need to tell someone because it's really bothering me right now," she said and I looked at her.

She swallowed again and lowered her head.

"I... I told Shae... to go to that class," she confessed, tears running down her cheeks.

I froze. I saw red again. What did she just say? My palms balled into fists and I became angry. I looked at her again and frowned. She lifted her head and saw that I was angry. She was afraid.

"Why did you... why the fuck did you do that?" I asked, gritting my teeth so I wouldn't explode.

"I'm really sorry," she cried, "I swear, Adam... I didn't know what was going to happen." She looked at me with sad eyes that begged for forgiveness.

"Dirk met me in the hallway and told me he was looking for Shae...that he had something to do with Mr. Geary, that he wanted to talk to him in math class and asked me to tell him. I really didn't know it was a trap," she was still crying.

"He used me," she added.

I calmed down a little. I believed her. Sarah wasn't bad. She had a good heart.

"Please forgive me, Adam..." she begged me.

"No Sarah... there is nothing to forgive. It wasn't your fault." I told her and she breathed a sigh of relief, glad that I understood.

"But please...let me be Sarah. I want to be alone right now." I told her and she looked at me sadly.

"I understand Adam... and I'm sorry again." she said and slowly got up and left.

I couldn't eat any more. I lost my appetite and left the dining room. I was sad and angry at the same time. No one dared to speak to me. Everyone could feel my tension.

When school was over, I packed my things from the locker, went to my car, and as I got behind the wheel... I started to cry. But what for? I was sad, and I was worried about what that... Bastard... had done to him. What he had done to my Shae.

'Right... Shae... now was the time to be with him. To be with my Snowflake... with the love of my life.' I said to myself and drove up the road to the hospital.

***

When I arrived at the hospital. Shae wasn't in his room. I found Michael and he told me that Ruby drove him home this morning. He said he'd feel better at home. So I went to his house.

I got out of the car, went to the door and rang the bell. I expected Ruby to open for me, but she didn't. An older lady who looked like Ruby opened the door for me.

"Yes...do you want something, young man?" she asked me in an old voice, looking at me strangely.

"H-Hello... my name is Adam. Is Shae at home? Can I see him?" I said and she smiled at me.

"So you're that Adam. My daughter told me about you. She said you were definitely coming and that I should let you go see him," she said, inviting me on.

"I'm Jane, Ruby's mom," she said and we shook hands.

She wanted to talk to me, she even asked me if I wanted tea, but I declined. All I wanted was to be with my Shae. I wanted to hold him in my arms again and comfort him. I walked up the stairs to his room and knocked softly.

No answer.

Slowly, I opened the door and looked inside. Shae was curled up in bed, sleeping peacefully. He had a collection of his stuffed animals around him and in his arms was the teddy bear I had won for him at Carnival.

I smiled sadly at him and quietly closed the door. I went to him quietly so as not to wake him. I took off my coat, shoes and pants and slipped carefully under the covers with him. He had his back to me, and when I tried to take him... in my arms, he tensed up.

He turned his head toward me.

"Adam...?" he said, turning around with the stuffed animal and hugging me tightly. I lay down on my back and finally held Shae in my arms again.

"Finally... finally you're here," he whispered, dropping a small tear that landed on my chest.

I noticed the teddy bear he was holding again. On his belly was sewn a big pink heart with the word ADAM written on it in black pen.

He had it like me when I wasn't here. This bear reminded him of our best moments, and when I wasn't here... I was the cuddly toy for him.

I couldn't help but smile a little.

"I missed you.", he whispered

I hugged him tighter and kissed the top of his head.

"I've missed you, too. How do you feel...?" I whispered, stroking his back. He was wearing the light blue cute pajamas again.

"Sad." he replied.

"I met your grandmother... a nice woman." I said, trying to change his mind again.

"Yeah... she likes me as much as Ruby," he replied, patting my belly.

"Please... can we just lie together and cuddle? Without talking? I don't want to talk now..." he said sadly and I hugged him tighter.

"Of course baby. Whatever you want, Snowflake." I said softly and he smiled a little. He liked it when I called him "Snowflake."

After a while, Shae fell asleep again. When he was sad, he slept a lot. I was awake and watching over him. That gave him a great sense of safety.

That was my plan. To hug him as much as possible and try to make him smile.

We were together like that for several hours. I didn't mind at all. I was doing it for him... and that was the main thing. After a few hours there was a soft knock on the door and Ruby came in.

When she saw us lying in a tight embrace, she smiled sadly and walked over to us. She walked around the bed and sat on the edge next to me.

"How is he?" she whispered to me.

"He's sad..." I answered in a whisper as well.

She stroked my face.

"Thanks, Adam. Thank you for doing this for him. It really means a lot to me and to him. To all of us, Adam." she smiled sadly at me.

***

It went on like that for several days. Those were sad days for all of us. Especially for me. Shae didn't speak. He didn't want to talk. He was always crying, sad, and staring into space. He was hurting very deeply. Shae was a fragile creature, destined to be happy, respected, and never lose the love of his parents. Shae was something very beautiful... but sadly was damaged.

Two weeks after Shae was released from the hospital... I was with him like every day.

Today I thought he was very thoughtful. We were lying on the bed. I was leaning back against the wall, Shae was sitting on my lap, his back pressed against me, my arms wrapped around his tummy. We were watching "Pirates of the Caribbean" on TV.

I really loved that movie. Johnny Depp was just a fantastic actor. No one could have played his role better than him.

But then Shae caught my eye. He didn't watching TV. His head was bent down and he was looking at his hands in his lap. He wasn't crying or anything...but he was sad, very sad.

"I'm such a mess." he said softly.

I leaned towards him, rested my chin on his right shoulder and gently stroked his belly.

"Why would you say that?" I asked him.

"Why did I deserve this?" he asked. "What did I do wrong?" and then smaller tears came. "Why is life like this to me?" He paused for a moment. "Why did my mommy have to die?" And another pause. "Why is the world such an evil place and why does someone keep hurting me?" he turned his head to me. "Don't I deserve to be happy?"

I felt the drops of his tears on my hands. It broke my heart. He spoke so sadly and hurtfully. I hugged him tightly and pressed his head to my chest, and his cheek leaned against me. He sobbed softly and cried.

"Shhhh... Baby. Don't blame yourself for what happened. Nothing was your fault." I whispered to him, soothing him.

"You deserve to be happy... respected and loved. What... happened to you... is very bad. But please don't blame yourself for it. You'll never be alone, Snowflake. I'll always be with you. I love you with all my heart, and nothing in the world will change that. This is my new oath."

"I love you so much... Adam." he said softly, sobbing. "Forever." he added.

"Forever my love... forever." I said, noticing that he was smiling, but sadly.

I lifted his chin and looked into his eyes. They were sad... but there was also great love in them. For me. Our faces came closer and our mouths met again. He gently caressed my face with his right hand.

There was a knock at the door and Ruby came in. When she saw us with our mouths together, she put her hand over her heart and smiled. She came to us and sat on the bed. Our mouths parted and we looked at her.

She leaned over and hugged both of us. There were three of us and we all hugged together, and Shae was still smiling.

From that moment on, Shae changed. He started talking and sometimes smiling, but unfortunately he wasn't still happy. This bothered me because I wanted to see his happy face.

He even left his room and was in the living room or kitchen when I came. We started playing different games. He seemed to have taken his mind off things and tried to forget what had happened.

One day I managed to drag him out of the house and we both went out to eat and spent time together.

He had changed. He was doing better. But the sadness was still in him.

***

End of November. The first Advent has begun and the first snow has fallen.

I spent days constantly wondering what would make Shae happy again. I couldn't think of anything. I could always make him smile, but he was never happy. I knew there was one thing he loved most in the world. He had mentioned it to me once. It was a few days after I had met him.

I couldn't figure out what it was. 'Damn... Adam, what kind of boyfriend are you if you don't know what your love likes most in the world.' I said to myself.

It was Friday. I stopped at home to change and immediately wanted to go see Shae. My love. As I ran down the stairs from my room, my mother stopped me in the hallway.

"Adam... Honey. I haven't seen you in weeks...you've been spending a lot of time with your girlfriend...and...and your father is coming tomorrow."

I sighed.

"Please at least be with us tomorrow, Adam. Elisa misses you and so do I. I want us to have dinner tomorrow as a family, like we always do when Dad comes back," she said, looking at me hopefully.

I didn't want to leave Shae alone for a single day. But at the same time, what she said bothered me. She was right, after all. I rarely saw my little sister anymore, and I wasn't even surprised that she missed me.

"Or..." she added. "You can bring your girlfriend over and introduce her to us. I think it's about time we got to know her. What do you think, Adam?"

I wasn't sure. I didn't want to lie to my parents, and I knew this day would come, but Shae had to be okay and comfortable. That was the main thing. My main thing now was to make him the Shae he was the day we had our date.

I told my mom I would try and left. It was already snowing outside and on the way I ran into Fred, our gardener. Wait a minute...

And then it dawned on me... I remembered what Shae loves the most. This was it. I got in the car and drove off. On the way there, I bought him a gift, and I truly believed... that Shae would shine...

I stood in front of the door of his house and rang the bell. Ruby was already home and opened the door for me. I went on and she noticed my gift. She opened her mouth to say something, but I put my index finger to my lips.

"Shhh... it's a surprise." I said softly and she nodded as if she understood.

"He's in his room. He's sleeping again," she said and I walked up the stairs to his room.

This time I didn't knock. Carefully and quietly I opened the door and went in. I closed the door and looked at him. He was curled up again holding "Adam the Second" in his arms. I smiled at him and walked up to him with quiet steps and sat down next to him on the bed.

I placed the gift I had for him on the floor. I looked at him again and it was time to wake him up. I bent down to his face and gave him a small gentle kiss on his cheek. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled a little.

"Adam?"

"I'm here, Snowflake." I said, patting his head and back. "I brought you something."

"Me?" he said, surprised.

"Yes, for you, my love." I said and reached for the gift with my right hand and unwrapped it carefully. I looked at Shae, who looked at me with shining eyes. Then I showed him what I had bought him.

They were flowers. White lilies.

His eyes widened. He sat down on the bed. He put his hands on his face and opened his mouth.

"Adam... you... you don't?" he said, surprised. "I don't know what to say to that," he looked at me.

His cheeks were full of tears and between them was a big smile. I handed him the flowers and he accepted them with love. He looked at them. He was thoughtful.

"White lilies. They were my mother's favorite flowers. And mine, too. I love them so much," he said, looking at me. "And I love you too... so much.", he put the flowers on the bed and jumped on me.

He threw us on the bed. I was on my back and Shae was on top of me. He started giggling like a little girl. His tears were streaming down on my face. This time they weren't tears of sadness, but tears of happiness.

We hugged each other tightly and our mouths met again. We kissed and this time our tongues joined. They rubbed against each other, hugging, and I completely forgot the feeling. The electric shock ran through me again.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
95 Followers
12