Broken Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After looking for anything that might help her she gave up and stood waiting, feeling exhausted by the oppressive heat. The lack of noise was deafening too. She heard occasional creaking sounds from the open barn structure but no sign that he was returning. A couple of times she thought she heard the sound of a horse whinnying in the distance. Didn't he mention that he had some horses when he was talking on the plane? She wasn't sure because she was still under sedation. Horses didn't strike her as a great option for escape anyway since she had only ridden one once and that was an old nag when she was just about thirteen. Did Ben have another barn for the horses? She hadn't noticed that he ever left to tend horses. She rested her back against the bench then slowly lowered her body until her butt was on the floor. The chain around her neck still had just enough slack to remain loose. She stretched her legs out with the flip-flops as pads beneath her heels. She closed her eyes and then reopened them with a start. She didn't think it would be a good idea to be caught sleeping again.

While sitting on the floor she got a whole new perspective on the barn. She could see things that she might not have seen from a standing position. One of the more interesting things was a wire that held a service tag to a cart that was parked against one side of the workbench. She found that it was within reach of her hand. Untwisting the wire from around the frame of the cart gave her a very thin wire to play with. Since she couldn't see the lock around her neck she decided to try her skills on the lock that held the other end of the dog collar to the bench. She carefully stood up; trying not to choke herself when the chain stretched to its end, then situated herself to try to pick the small padlock. It resembled an inexpensive luggage lock so she thought it might be easy to open. Folding the wire over on itself twice gave her a stouter wire to begin working in the key slot.

She twisted and wiggled the wire but just couldn't get enough leverage to defeat and turn the lock. She remembered that her cheap locks usually had a symmetrical key with teeth facing two directions. She took a different approach, inserting one end of the wire into one side and the other end into the other side. She carefully inserted the wires as far as they would go then tried turning the lock. To her amazement, the lock turned just enough for her to pull the looped shackle up and out of the body. She could barely believe her eyes. Linda unlocked the karabiner and unhooked the loop at the end of her leash. She was alone and free! What to do first?

Linda walked to the barn door to check for any signs of Ben. His truck was still gone so she knew she had some time. She walked over to the ATV's and saw that the keys were indeed in the ignition switches. She turned the key on one and it immediately cranked the engine. She turned it back off before the engine started for fear of leaving the smell of exhaust fumes in the enclosed building. Taking one of them was a possibility but she wanted to check out other lower risk options. She did a quick check of the barn to see what else she could find. There were many ranch implements, some of which looked deadly like a pitchfork that was hanging on a wall organizer.

She found a back door. When she opened it she could see that there was a horse corral and another smaller barn across the yard. There were two horses standing in the corner near the other barn. They had food and water in troughs which was probably why they stood there. She wasn't any more familiar with riding horses than ATV's but sometimes horses knew where to go, didn't they? She didn't even know how to saddle one up but she guessed that there must be saddles in that other barn. She wondered what else was kept in that barn and began to head in that direction.

It suddenly occurred to her. What about the garage? Did he have another vehicle besides his truck in there? She turned around and walked back to his house. The door to the house was unlocked too. She marveled at the country mentality of not needing to lock much of anything. It felt strange to be able to walk around wherever without that bothersome tether. The feeling of freedom was amazing after being locked and tied and tethered for so long. She had to check out the place where he spent so much time - the den first. She looked around and saw that it was neat and orderly. She found the desk drawers to all be locked. There must be important things in there, she thought and stored that information in her brain for future reference. She'd have to see whether she could get into the desk at some point. Right now she didn't want to do anything destructive since she wasn't sure when he'd be back and he's surely be really pissed at her if he knew what she had done. His laptop was sitting on the desk. She didn't want to take the time right then to boot it up and try to figure out his password.

She went through the house to the garage. She flipped on the ceiling lights. There was a red Mustang and a Goldwing motorcycle parked toward the far side. The keys for these vehicles however were not in their ignition switches. Were all those keys on his main key ring or was there another stashed in the house some place? She went back into the mudroom just inside the house and looked through the drawers and cupboards for keys. She found a set of hooks inside one of the cabinet doors with several keys hanging from it. One had a Mustang key fob attached to it! Just as she reached for the key ring she heard his truck heading toward the house.

She closed everything and dashed through the house and out to the barn, closing all of the doors carefully as she went. She inserted the end of the choker chain back into the karabiner and to her relief, the padlock held when she closed it back down. She did her best to look busy as she picked up the oiled towel and began wiping one of the smaller lengths of chain. She pretended to be preoccupied when he stepped into the barn.

"It looks like you've been very thorough with your duties," he remarked.

She showed mock surprise at the sound of his voice, as tough she hadn't noticed him coming back.

"Yes Sir," she said. "I wanted to make everything just like you said. You told me that I would want it that way too so I did my best."

"Your new white panties look kind of dirty," he remarked. "Did you fall down?"

"Oh no, Sir. I just sat for a spell to rest my legs. It was uncomfortable standing here so confined for so long."

"Hmmm, I see. So you haven't been working as hard as I thought."

"Oh it was just a few minutes to work out some cramps," she said, proud of her quick responses to his challenges. She rubbed her right calf for effect.

He walked up behind her and looked at the freshly polished chain in the bucket. He took the short length from her and held it out by one end so it hung almost to the floor.

"Pull those dirty panties down to your knees," he ordered. "Then spread your legs as much as the panties allow."

She remained in place, facing the bench and slowly slipped her thumbs into the waistband and guided her panties down as far as she could without pulling the chain tight around her neck. Linda shuffled her feet outward on her flip-flop a few inches each as the cotton panties tightened against her knees. She stood motionless and waited. The suspense was nerve wracking. She could feel weakness in her knees and her heart rate increasing. She placed her hands on the workbench to stabilize her shaking body, hoping he hadn't noticed. Had he discovered something in the house that she had left disturbed r was this just what he had planned with the chain from the beginning. She waited breathlessly for something to happen.

She first caught the sight of his right hand holding the dangling chain out of the corner of her right eye. He slipped it between the bench and her body, lowering the end until he could take hold of it between her legs with his left hand. She braced herself as he pulled the chain up with his left hand, placing the warm steel directly against her labia. Her lips began to spread as he slid the chain back and forth through her slit. The motion created a pleasurable sensation as he worked the chain tighter into her opening. She could feel the lubrication improve as he continued to pleasure her with the slick chain. She could feel the alternating orientation of the links as they passed through her cunt. Just as she was enjoying the pleasure he jerked the chain upward with both hands, lifting her feet slightly off the floor. She let out a brief gasp at the unexpected move. He held her for a second then dropped her back down and resumed running the length of chain through her. The smooth and wet chain glided easily yet the irregular shape provided pleasant pressure points that moved along her lips. Her state of arousal built quickly to climax. She screamed as wave after wave of orgasm gripped her, making her lose herself in the tiny space in front of the bench. He reached down to feel her twitching pussy as he released the chain from his left hand.

"Just wait until I get you all bound in this heavy chain," he said softly as he rubber her juices all over her mound. There's nothing like being bound in cold steel chain."

He took another towel and wiped the chain down after oiling it. He slid it through his hand and into the bucket. After pulling his keys from his pocket he went to unlock the padlock that held the dog chain to the karabiner. The lock did not spring open immediately so he jiggled the key.

""Damn cheap lock," he muttered as it finally opened.

She remained silent, perhaps knowing why the lock had become temperamental. He opened the lock at her neck with much less effort and allowed the chain to loosen under its own weight. She stood up straight and pulled her legs together as she waited for him to tell her what to do next. He gripped her panties and pulled them back up. He attached the leash to her collar and pulled, causing the loop to tighten around her neck again. Ben pulled on her just enough to turn her around. He picked up the bucket of chain with his left hand.

"Time for me to get cleaned up," he told her. You'll have to wait a while to clean up, unless you'd like me to hose you down with a garden hose. Right now I have to hide you someplace. I have company coming over and I don't want them to see you. I'm thinking that you'll be secure in one of the lockable horse stalls. You'll be far enough from the house that no one would be able to hear you if you tried, but make no mistake about it, I will punish the devil out of you if you try to get noticed. Maybe I'll gag you just to be sure. Come, follow me. I should put this chain in the freezer for a new experience next time. Freeze it right to your sensitive flesh." \

He took her hand in tow and walked out the same back door that she had found earlier. They walked across the pasture or desert, whatever it was called and headed to the small barn in the distance. The door to the barn was not locked just like the other ranch buildings. The barn smelled of the horses. He picked up a shovel and handed it to her.

"You're going to have to clean your own stable out. Just dump everything in these buckets," he said, pointing to some dirty buckets near the horse stalls."

He removed the dog collar from her neck and sent her into the horse stall. It was worse than she imagined and she almost gagged. He tossed two of the buckets in after her and swung the gate closed. She looked back and saw that the gate was solid wood on the bottom with steel bars running up to the ceiling from there. He locked the gate.

"Let me know when you're ready to dump that stuff and I'll let you out," he said through the bars. I expect that tonight will be an all-nighter so you'll be here at least until morning. I'll go get you some fresh water and something to eat. A blanket too."

He vanished into the barn leaving her standing alone with the shovel and two overturned buckets. She set one bucket upright and began shoveling the manure and straw into it. She was not used to that odor making her eyes water. By the time she had the second bucket filled, the floor was at least free of large debris. He came back and opened the gate.

"Go dump it out there," he said as he pointed to an area just outside the barn. I'm going to hose out your quarters for tonight. If you'd like to get undressed I will hose you off too."

She declined and grabbed one of the buckets. It was so heavy that she had to drag it out of the barn. When she came back for the second he had nearly finished spraying the floor down with the hose. There was a drain into which the water flowed. Just before she took hold of the second bucket, he turned the hose on her and gave her a quick rinse. The shock of the cool water across her chest and belly made her scream. She was about to scold him then thought better of it since he was still spraying with the hose and nozzle. She carried off the remaining debris and returned to see what he wanted her to do next. He had somewhere located a raised platform for a sleeping bag and had placed a clean horse blanket on it within the stall. A rubber bucket with bottled water and some sandwiches was hanging from a hook on the wall. She noticed that there were no outside windows in the horse stall.

"It won't take long for the floor to dry in this heat. You can use that bucket in the corner id you need to relieve yourself tonight. I'll be back sometime in the morning; probably late. Sweet dreams my lovely slave. You can work on your kegle exercises if you get bored," he said with a wicked grin. "I have a date tonight," he volunteered.

He closed the gate and locked it with a chain and padlock. She stood motionless watching him as he prepared to leave her. Was that a tinge of jealousy that she felt? Oh how she's love to crash that party. Ben closed the outside door he disappeared from sight. She pulled her still wet top away from her skin as she began to study her new quarters for ideas and opportunities to get out of this prison. She looked up at the top of the gate. There was a gap between it and the ceiling but it was only inches. She grabbed the gate and shook it. It was pretty secure without much movement. Her next thought was to somehow pick another lock. She walked over to the gate and checked out the padlock. This one was a more traditional lock than the cheap luggage type that she had opened before. She dropped it and let it hang from the chain as she started to search for something that might serve as a pick.

She examined the platform bed. It was made of steel tubing with a woven nylon fabric, similar to patio furniture. Nothing wire-like on the bed. The buckets had wire handles but they were too thick to fit into the key slot on the lock. She checked the bars for any wires that might have been left on the gate but there was nothing. Linda sat down on the platform to think and rest, figuring that she was stuck for the night.

Ben got back to his house and checked the condition of everything for having guests stop by. He was pleased at how well Linda kept things cleaned although they hadn't spent much time in his place. He went to his bedroom and quickly changed the bedding and freshened up the room. A few candles scattered around the house would help to hide any scents that he might not notice. He missed having Linda available for small chores.

It was great to bump into his sometimes girlfriend, Stacy at the shopping mall in town earlier that day. They hadn't been together for nearly a month and tonight would be a great opportunity to catch up. Her friend Cathy was with her so Ben invited her and her boyfriend, Mike over as well. He planned on grilling some steaks by the pool and having an informal evening together. Stacy was one of the few people that could find his house with ease. Therefore, he expected that they would all come together in one car in which case she's probably not spend the night. He had a spare bedroom however so all three people could potentially stay overnight; especially if they had a lot to drink. Ben checked his watch. It was just past 5:30 so he had just less than half an hour to get cleaned up. He went into the shower then prepared for the evening.

Linda was going stir crazy. She was all alone in the horse stall with no obvious way to escape. Her mind kept wandering back to Ben and his girlfriend ad what they might be doing. She hated him, of course, but he was HER Master. She wondered whether he did kinky things with the other woman. Linda shook the gate in frustration. She noticed that the edge of the barred gate opened a few inches when the chain was pulled tight. She wondered how much more slack she could create. She made sure that there were no twists in the chain that held the gate and picked up another couple of inches. She could slip her leg through the opening but could not get past her hips.

She noticed that the gate wasn't hung that securely on the stable frame. She rammed her body weight into the gate near the opening and the hinges began to give way. She charged at it again and this time succeeded in pulling the top hinge out of the frame. The door now hung crooked, widening the gap above the chain. She dragged the bed platform over to the gate. She carefully got up on the bed, stabilizing her body with the door frame then stepped onto the chain and jumped out of the stall. She knew that she was in trouble because of the damage to the stall so there was nothing to lose by making her escape tonight. Her mind raced as she thought of the options for leaving the ranch. If she could get to the key to his truck, that would be best but he kept that with him at all times. She could get an ATV from the barn without going into his house but that would draw immediate attention because of the noise and she wasn't sure she could even get it into gear. The Mustang might be her best bet. She had to sneak toward the house after dark and see whether she could get at the keys without being noticed.

Linda took the opportunity to check the horse barn for anything that might come in handy as she attempted her escape. There were many horse-related things like blankets, saddles, brushes, and a variety of harnesses. She found the automated feeder and watering systems but otherwise, there were no useful items like a gun or anything else that was seriously threatening. She thought that perhaps he kept some weapon in the barn to ward off coyotes, snakes and other pests.

The sun was pretty close to sinking below the horizon as she ventured out of the barn toward his house. She crept into the equipment barn first to get closer to the house and scope out the gathering. The pool area had plenty of soft light so the people there were easy for her to see while she remained in the shadows. Linda knew that the woman or girlfriend was coming and thought there was another couple as well but wasn't exactly sure until she saw the four people standing around the barbeque grill with drinks in their hands. Linda could tell that one man and women were a couple. Linda stared at the other woman; the one who must be Ben's friend. She was dark and attractive with long hair. She was wearing a light weight semi-transparent dress that made her underwear visible - the slut. Linda's stared was fixed on the woman, watching her every move. She seemed to be having a good time and flirted with Ben every time he walked by in his preparation of the meal. Time to get back to business, she suddenly realized as she tore her gaze away from the dinner party.

Creeping slowly in the darkened areas, Linda approached the house toward the service door to the garage. To her relief, it wasn't locked. She slipped into the garage where the truck was missing but the Mustang remained where she saw it last. The truck must be parked outside, she thought to herself. She had to make sure the path was clear to drive the Mustang out of the garage and onto the driveway. She retreated back outside to peek around the corner of the garage. His truck was behind its normal spot in the garage but another truck was parked next to that behind the Mustang. Damn! That would make getting the Mustang out of the garage impossible. She nearly panicked. Could she wait until the other people left? She didn't rule that out but it seemed risky. On the other hand, if he were to go back to the horse barn to check on her it would give her more of a head start. She wondered if there was a spare key to his truck in the mud room.