Broken Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Well we could continue in my hotel room...look let me square it away with Gladys...I'm sure she will let you have the rest of the day off, " he said then added, "With pay."

I was already out of my office. I was due to take a lunch anyway. I hardly ever did anyway. I headed the three blocks that I knew the cafeteria was. I only hoped that I was in time. I remembered to turn the receiver off before I went in. The last thing I heard was Chaz saying that he would also make it up to laura. I met them in on the sidewalk just outside the cafeteria. "Hey honey...glad I caught you," I said hugging her and ignoring Chaz. "Listen I have the day off so...." I started to say.

" Hey who do you think you are," Chaz got real venomous, "Laura and I were going somewhere."

"I can see that but I am her husband and I believe I have prior rights," I said, " And just who are you?"

"Well I'm her boss...that's who," he said defensively. I looked at Laura and cocked my head as if to say is he?

Laura hesitated and I'm sure that she had never actually been told that Chaz was one of her bosses. I said that I don't remember Laura mentioning a boss named Chaz... " I thought all the bosses were women," I said. Chaz acted like a wolf that had just had a meal taken from it. Laura knew that I was in the navy. What she didn't know and I never told her was that I was in UDT. It's what they call the seals. I had already sized chaz up and classified as a quickie. That meant that I would wrap him up in about ten seconds...that is if I was feeling lazy. I had already picked the spot that I was going to hit him. Oh did I mention that he was fully six inches taller and heavier. Us seals are pretty small guys. We can't take up too much space in a submersible assault vessel. I imagine that the extra pounds and height gave Chaz boy a false sense of security.

Right then Jerry and another co worker of mine came by. "Damn glad I caught you Jim," Jerry said, "Heard that you had taken off for lunch and thought I'd tell you that all the team took off too. We're all headed for Jimmies...want to come?" Jimmies a large place away from downtown. It had food and drinks and several pool tables. It was an all around get together place. I looked at Laura.

"Now that sounds like a plan...come on," I said taking her by the elbow, "We never spend enough time with my work mates."

Jerry said that he would see us there. I told Laura we could take her car since we were close to it. Chaz still wouldn't give up. "Listen it's customary to let someone know in advance when something like this comes up," he blustered, "Laura and I had some things to discuss."

"Well," I said softly, " I think that I don't need you to tell me how to do things...especially when it comes to my wife."

"Well then...I guess that she will not be your wife much longer. I could tell that Chaz regretted saying that as soon as it slipped out. That's the trouble with pack animals, they react to things without thinking.

"What did you say dude?" I asked and advanced on him.

"Nothing...I didn't say anything," Chaz said quickly. He must have seen something in my eyes. It was pure mayhem.

I took Laura by the arm and walked away with her. As we turned the corner I glanced back and Chaz was acting like he was fit to be tied. That boy sure was in a hurry to put the make on my wife. I wondered if she could see it. When we got home later that night she started to berate me for making an ass out of myself with Chaz. "I need that job and you are jeopardizing it."

"Look just what is Chaz's position with the company," I asked.

Laura couldn't answer, "Well I don't really know but he comes from the main office and everyone treats him like a boss."

"I don't know but it has been my experience that a boss usually knows just what his job is and so do his people," I said, "Just what is Chaz's position laura...perhaps I should call and find out."

" Leave me and my job alone...will you please," she retorted, "I don't want you making it hard for me there." I decided to back off. About then the phone rang and Laura picked it up. I could tell from her expression who it was. I motioned that I was going to the garage. There i wasted no time in getting in my car and turning on the receiver. I was sure that I was farther enough away from the bug. Laura's purse was on the sofa and she must be going from the living room to the bedroom with the phone and her purse.

"Laura... your husband is a lucky person that his friends came alone when they did," Chaz was saying, "I would have hated to have to teach him a lesson in manners." God the gall of this creep.

"Please don't hurt him Chaz," Laura begged, "He's just young and don't know what he's doing."

"Well ok...I'll let it pass for now," Chaz said, "But next time I won't be so generous." He started in on her then, "you know I never have been able to see what an attractive intelligent woman see's in an immature jerk like him in the first place." He went on, "Where are you living in a rented co-op," he sneered, " Come on laura you are for much better things than that,"

"Well we are trying to save money for a child and a..." that's all he let he say before he interrupted again.

"Oh yeah...the baby," he practically sneered then, "I can just see you a few years from now with little brats hanging off you. You will be worn out and not very pretty anymore." Made me wonder why his own mother didn't practice birth control. "Well don't you worry any baby," he said, "next week I have to go back to Denver and I want you to come up for a couple of days. You can meet the rest of the big guys and really get your feet wet in corporate." He went on buttering her up, "I know you have the right stuff that they want."

Oh yeah I thought and it's right between your legs laura. I could not believe that my normally intelligent wife was acting like some teenager with a hormone imbalance. I listened to Laura tell him that she would try and get away. Chaz said that he might be able to help her some there. I wasn't sure how he could.

The next day I was in my office with the ear plugs in. There wasn't much going on so I half listened till something good came up. " Hi Jim...hope we aren't interrupting you," It was jerry and he had another guy in tow. There was something about the other guy that said cop to me. I was instantly alert. "Jim this is Don Wilson," Jerry introduced me to the man and he put out a hand for a firm handshake. About then the receiver started with Chaz's voice telling Laura that he had to leave then but that he looked forward to seeing her in a few days in Denver. I noticed that Don's eyebrows went sky high as he heard the voice.

"Look Jim," Jerry said, "I know that you are the kind that I don't have to hem and haw with." He went on to say that something rang a bell in him when he saw Laura's guy yesterday. He said that Don was a federal Agent and with a team that was after corporate prostitution. I felt my heart sink. That was what had been bothering me. I wondered what the deal with Chaz was. I knew that Laura was nice enough for your average wolf to make a play for but there was something more with him and Don just hit the nail on the head for me.

"What we believe is that Charles Bennett," that was his real name, was just a high priced pimp, " Has been getting girls for corporate people in exchange for contracts with certain companies...like your wife's." He went on to explain that a sleezy outfit like Adaware were nothing more than escort services and that the girls that worked for them were nothing but underpaid whores for the company. They usually got a woman to go with three or four clients and then dumped them before they found out too much. "The girls never know that they have been had," he said, "Guys like Chaz usually break them in and the girl is doing him a favor by going with one or two guys." He said that it was made to seem like Chaz was in love with the girl and that his job depended on the girl screwing this or that guy. What these creeps got, usually was a young married woman with little or no sexual experience other that her husband,

"Sounds like a plan if you're a real rich perv, getting high class escorts that really weren't," Don said. " Look Jim, what are you doing bugging her to find out what the hell is going on?" Jim looked at the man and then decided to tell him the truth. "That's great Jim...Oh don't get me wrong about your wife but we can't bug these creeps with nothing more than suspicion. Most of the girls that have been caught up in it won't talk since they are just trying to get their marriages back on track." The gist of it was that I had decided to bug Laura on my own for the purpose of finding out if she was unfaithful. That was perfectly legal. If on the other hand what I found out could amount to criminal charges then I could turn the tapes over to the authorities and they could get the proof from them. It made sense in today's society that favors law breakers. Before they left they said that if I went to see Ed again he might have some more toys for me. I did.

There was the bug for Laura's cell phone. Man was it small. Then there were the taps for our home phone and one that I could operate from within a fifty mile radius. I felt better then knowing that if Laura got in over her head that I would hear and come to her rescue. Don and a few agents would be in Denver with me ready to pounce on the slime balls. Don had clued me in on how they operated. They would hire a pretty innocent woman like Laura and then set her up. The drinks after work, the praise heaped on them by sluts like Gladys were bound to take a toll after a while. Don mentioned that they had set the pace up with Laura. He felt that they were going much to fast with her, which is why I became suspicious. Don thought that they must be real hard up or their greed had increased.

I was still hoping that Laura would not have to go through all that. I was hoping that she would come to her senses but that didn't happen. On Friday Laura brought up the trip that was to take place on Tuesday. "Guess what Jim," laura started out, "The company wants me to go to Denver next week for a couple of days. Now before you make a rush to judgement you should know that Gladys and a couple of the other girls are going too."

I tried to reason with her but not give it away that I knew. "Laura," I said, "I hate to say this but you have been there less than a month."

I explained that most companies waited several months before investing in an out of town trip unless there was another reason. Laura flew into my face.

"Your jealousy is getting too much for me," she yelled, "You think that you are the only one worth something." Then she said something about typical male supremacy.

I had to blanch at that I loved my wife and that was the only reason I tried to reason with her. I was angry at her outburst and countered angrily myself, "I suppose that your friend...what's his name...Chaz will be there also." Laura's face then took on a slight smile, not for me, but the thought that her boy Chaz would be there and she could see him with out me being in the way. I had made Don promise that I could have Chaz first. This was the first time that Don had been able to be an electronic fly on the wall, legally. They knew from previous illegal taps what was going on but Don couldn't go for indictments with illegal taps. He had already gotten opinions from legal experts about the results of my spying. The feds would not encouraging me in any way. Jerry was taking care of my expense through the company for some made up reason. We were all set. All we had to do was to wait till Tuesday.

I had the entire weekend to see if I could not dissuade Laura not to go. I put up some weak arguments for I really wanted this to be over and the only way that would happen was for all parties, except Laura, to be behind bars. We enjoyed an almost normal weekend. We went to a local lake and spent Saturday picnicking and rowing a rented canoe around the lake. Fridays tapes, I was recording all her conversations no matter how insignificant. I had heard Gladys tell her to act normal over the weekend. I felt a little comfort when Laura said that there was nothing to be abnormal about and what did she mean by that.

Monday was the hardest day of all. But by the time Tuesday morning arrived I kissed Laura goodbye at home and went to work. Actually I went to the airport to catch an earlier flight to Denver an hour before Laura's flight. She arrived at the airport cab before my flight took off. I was able to monitor her conversations with Gladys and another woman, who had started just a week before her. Janice Harper, however, knew what was going on. She let a few things slip to Laura.

" I hope that Randall Connors is there like last week," she told Laura...and me, and half of the task force.

" What do you mean Janice." that was Laura.

"well you will have to find out...but I can say this," she said, "It was great not being taken for granted by my husband and well...his...you know his...was larger too." Laura was saved from having to respond when Gladys had evidently come up. The rest was just normal girl chatter but I heard Gladys chastising Janice for talking to Laura like that. Laura must have left her purse there and went to get something. The bug picked up Gladys telling Janice that Laura wasn't to find out till the right time. Janice asked when was the right time and she was told.

"After Chaz has his way...you know like with you..."

My plane was called and we boarded. I stayed at the airport with a driver while Don and the others went to the hotel to set things up. I was booked in the room next door and on the floor above where Laura and the others would be staying. Their room was next to Chaz's. Sure made things convenient for them...well for us too.

As soon as Laura's plane landed the receiver came alive again. Laura seemed at being in Denver. It was her first trip to the mile high city. Well actually she hadn't been too much of anywhere. We both were from Nebraska and had only moved in the state since we were married. Janice seemed to be the most excited of all. I guess all she could think of was getting more extra martial cock. "They were whisked away by a limo and I knew that laura would feel very glamorous. This was all part of the package to get her to whore for them. I cursed. I didn't realize that i had spoken aloud till my driver, who was trained in pursuit, said, "Take it easy Jim it's almost over." I sure hoped it was. The only thing was that the worst was yet to come.

I followed them to the hotel and waited till they went in the elevator. I went to my floor and into my room. I had a connecting door to Dos's and the task force room but I just left the door open. I turned the receiver back on.

"Oh this is so exciting." it was Laura.

"Just you wait a while and then things get real exciting," Janice.

"Ok girls settle down," this was Gladys, "Laura as soon as you freshen up, Chaz will be in his room...it's 1404."

Laura must have ran off to the bathroom but what I heard would really make Don happy. Gladys was speaking to Janice, "Listen sweet I know you were looking forward to renewing things with Arnold but I found out he can't make it this time. Another client is coming this time and we really need his vote to stay alive." She went on to say that the company was really in bad financial trouble and that Janice could save everyone's job by making the new man real happy. Janice replied that she would do her best.

"I really need this job since my husband was laid off." Janice said, "You can count on me to help, she giggled then, I might like it." Boy was that slut dumb as hell. Trouble was some jerk of a husband probably thought she was the salt of the earth. I thought about me then. I was the dumb jerk. But my day would come soon.

I heard laura when she finished with her freshening up. She still must have had on only a dressing gown because I heard Gladys tell her to run and see Chaz. So she was going to see Chaz with out any clothes much. Talk about expediting things. Don had been right . It was run like mass production. I went to the array of electronic gadgets I, already set up my last quick trip there when I rented the room. The monitor was a large 60 inch plasma. I turned it all on and saw Chaz open the door for my wife. He had on a robe. He opened the door and then my wife was in his arm's. She seemed excited to be there with him.

Chaz didn't waste time but closed the door while still holding her. He kissed her on the lips in a long passionate kiss and my heart almost stopped as I saw Laura returning it eagerly. I felt the hotness envelope my face and I thought for a minute that I was going to pass out. It hit me that hard. I watched and wondered what I had missed before I had planted the bug. I had a feeling that it was plenty. I grit my teeth and watched. Like I said Chaz must have been in a hurry and it now looked like Laura was too.

"Now where that wimp of a husband can't tell you what to do," Chaz said and whisked Laura's dressing gown off her shoulders leaving her standing there in her bra and panties. "Oh my God you are beautiful...you are a goddess," he said. I wondered where he had been to school, probably a school for sleezy wolfs.

Laura stood there letting Chaz look at her, "Well was I worth the wait?" she asked, seemingly pleased that the older man found her attractive.

"You were more than worth it," Chaz said moving in for the kill, "but i want to see all of you."

The monitor was of excellent quality and I could see Laura blush. She reached behind her back to unsnap the bra. Her soft breast fell out in the open and took on their natural shape, unencumbered by the bra. Chaz looked like a feral dog when he sees a steak dinner. He stepped forward and took one of her breast in his mouth. For the next few minutes I had to endure watching my wife moaning, with her eyes closed as if in a dream, while the creep sucked her soft breast. The breast that until now had been only for me.

Chaz didn't wait for her to do the honors but he already had her panties sliding down her luscious thighs. Laura was clearly out of her class as the suave sleez led her to the bed. "Let's get through this first awkwardness then we can really have fun Laura dear, " he said laying her back. Laura seemed to be enraptured and then I noticed that she was speaking in a kind of a slur. To be perfectly honest Laura seemed to be drugged or something and she was just now experiencing the full effects of whatever it was she was given. Then I remembered the clinking sounds of glasses being toasted in the room and Gladys saying drink up to our success. Laura had been given something to make sure she went along with what ever. I felt better about it then but then i remembered her standing there and saying was she worth it. That had been all her and I wasn't sure that was forgivable.

I watched, in a daze, as Chaz whipped his robe off showing that he was naked and ready. His hard cock stuck out before him, a lot larger than mine. I gulped my heart back down and stared as Laura spread her thighs and Chaz lay between and speared her at the same time. He had to have practiced this to be so good. He didn't have to even aim or anything. He was atop her and his cock was in her, just like that. Laura winced as his thick cock penetrated her but she recovered fast enough and began to moan and cry out as he began to fuck her. I held my breath. I knew that I had to watch it no matter how much I wanted to close my eyes against the scene that unraveled before me.

I watched as my wife cheated on me with the low life sleezy, creep. Oh I have read about those men that say, "I watched my wife get fucked by a big cock and I had the hardest cock I had ever had." Well those guys are sick and either closet fags or have some underlying psychosis, in addition they can't possibly love their wives. I truly loved mine. I became aware of tears streaming down my face. I was glad I was alone. I think Don knew it would be difficult for me. Normally I would have gone to the room and kicked the door in and fucked Chaz up real bad. But there was more at stake here than just me and Laura. There were many wives that had been entrapped by Adaware's web of deceit. I owed it to all these wives and to those that would come to put a stop to this. I also owed it to myself and Laura. This and this alone made me wait.