Broken Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me, Dalton, right now," and then Adrienne Holloway did something even more unexpected.

She dropped down to her knees, as she jacked his big dick, and opened her perfect, pink lips.

Dalton watched her place his throbbing cock between her lips, and she sucked him in. She jacked him and she sucked him. And she kept her eyes locked on his, as he watched his penis disappear into sexy mouth. She never closed her eyes, even as the water cascaded down over her.

And Dalton was done for.

"I'MMMMCUMMMMMMMINNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!" He moaned loudly throughout the whole bathroom.

Adrienne pumped him and sucked him and she was crazy horny to swallow his cum. She wanted to make this heroic little stud cum harder than he ever had in his whole life.

Her pussy was dripping as the first creamy globs of his spunk blasted onto her tongue and gushed quickly down her throat.

She moaned over his dick and the vibrations made Dalton even more sensitive as he came and came and came.

She drank as much of his sperm as she could but it really was a weeklong buildup from a healthy, young cock that wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

She swallowed the first four squirts of his semen and then she took him out and let him finish on her face.

Dalton couldn't believe what he was watching. Mrs. Holloway was letting his cum splash out onto her cute face and she was moaning as it did. She looked like a wanton cum whore from a porn Dalton might stream off the hub. He wondered if she was doing it for him. For show.

Or if...maybe she really was this kind of slutty?

Both of these things were true of course. Adrienne wanted to make him cum hard.

But she loved cum. She loved sex. She loved being slutty for it.

She loved getting to be a naughty girl for a big cock.

When Dalton was finally done creaming, she still jacked his cock, gently licking and kissing the tip of his penis as the water sprayed over them.

She looked up at him with her messy face, and licked along his shaft like it was a popsicle.

Dalton couldn't believe how hot she was. He couldn't believe how hard he had just cum in her mouth. Or that she had even sucked on him to begin with. Or that she was STILL sucking on him.

Five minutes went by of her sucking and she finally stood up.

"Hi," she said, leaning into him in the spray.

Dalton watched her close the distance and she kissed him.

Fuck.

The kiss was a spark. It was sexy. It was perfect. He kissed back hard.

She finished washing them off and helped them get out of the shower. Dalton watched her slowly towel off his body, stopping occasionally to play with his still very-hard cock.

When they were both dry she grabbed his cock and led him out of the bathroom like she was walking him.

Dalton gulped as she made the correct assumption and headed straight for his bedroom door, which was slightly ajar.

When they got inside she turned on the light and pushed Dalton up onto the bed.

Dalton's heartbeat was speeding by him like a greyhound chasing a track rabbit.

She pushed him onto the center of his unmade bed and she threw the covers off to the end, leaving him on his queen sized cotton sheet.

Dalton lay back on his pillows and she climbed up over his crotch.

"Dalton, I'm on birth control...I'm clean. I have a condom if you want...but I'd love to feel your bare cock in me."

He nodded like a boy at a carnival being asked if he wanted free cotton candy. She smiled with a naughty expression.

Then he watched as she grabbed his hard cock and began to rub it against the slippery-soft folds of her tight pussy.

"Fuckkkk, Dalton, you have SUCH a good cock," she said to him. Because he really did. Then she groaned as as she slowly pushed him into her. He watched as she sunk down slowly, enjoying every inch of his penis opening her pussy up. She loved the way he filled her.

"Oafffff," Dalton bellowed.

She began to ride him. Big, gyrating hip circles. She was a cowgirl in control and he was insanely turned on by every single new thing she did.

This was the hottest thing that had ever happened in his young life, and he didn't want to miss a single moment of it.

"You are so fucking sexy," he said to her, and she beamed at his compliment. She knew how hot she was, but she never got tired of hearing her lover's compliment her.

"Mmmm," she was moaning these adorable noises each time he impaled her on the way down.

They fucked slowly and fully. She took her time.

This was her second cock of the night, and she wasn't going to waste the clear upgrade potential.

Dalton was kind of glad he'd cum so hard earlier. He was already throbbing inside her tight canal, but he knew he could last longer this time. He definitely did a lot of lazy afternoon porn edging which probably helped.

Adrienne was really starting to feel the warmth flush over her body as her pussy adored the way he filled her up. She was getting close to orgasm.

"Dalton, I'm gonna cum soon, baby, don't stop," she said. He'd begun thrusting up into her when she lowered herself. The arousal was triplicating and she couldn't remember the last time she was this wet with a guy.

He fucked up into her and watched overjoyed as she began to ride him harder, like she was bucking on a saddle.

"Fuck. Yes. Dalton. Fuck. Me. Baby. I'm. Gonna. Cummmmm!" Her moans were like candy and her perfect body riding on his body made him feel like he was a newly-minted god.

She came.

Hard.

Dalton didn't stop fucking up into her as her moans made it clear she was orgasming on his dick. He was making Mrs. Holloway cum on his dick. HE WAS MAKING ADRIENNE HOLLOWAY HAVE AN ORGASM ON HIS DICK.

HOLY FUCKING FUCK!

She road him until she couldn't ride anymore and she crashed down onto his chest and rested her lips on his neck.

She was whimpering and her body was shuddering with his cock still impaling her, as she traced her mouth all over him.

"Oooohhh fuckkkk, yessss, that was really good, MMMMmmmmm," she achingly crooned. This really was a great cock. Dalton was both horny and proud of his ability to keep up.

But now that she had cum, she wanted more. She wanted to finish him again. She wanted more of his cum.

She leaned over and they made out hard for a few minutes, as she sucked on his tongue and bit his lips and moaned into his mouth, she squeezed her pussy muscles around his still-throbbing member.

Then she was sitting back up and allowing his cock to slide slowly out of her. She smiled at how long it took due to his size. Dalton once again watched her stand up, only this time she turned around and straddled him reverse cowgirl. She looked over her shoulder at him like the sexiest minx in the whole damn brothel.

"I'm gonna ride you until you fill my pussy up with your cum, Dalton," she told him. And she once again lowered her sexy ass until he was pushing up into her wet opening.

From this angle, Dalton got the full treat of her creamy butt, which was rounder than any girl he'd ever fucked. She had the perk and muscle of a high school girl but the moves of someone with far more experience. She had Minka Kelly ass, and Dalton was having his own Friday Night Lights post-football win fuck-fest.

She leaned forward and her body began to ride him fast, bouncing up and down to squeeze her muscles over his pole and milk the cum from him. She knew what she was doing. She knew how good her ass looked in this position. She didn't do all those squats for nothing.

Dalton was going crazy from how good his cock felt inside her. He wouldn't last long.

She rode him and they moaned together and Adrienne couldn't believe it but she felt another orgasm coming on.

"I'MGONNNCUMM PLEASE DON'T STOP PLEASE DON'T STOP," he begged.

"Mmmm, good boy. YES, DALTON. Cum for me! Fill me up with your cum. I want your cum so bad, baby. I WANT YOUR HOT CUM IN MY PUSSY!" she really fucking did. She wanted more of his cum. She wanted LOTS of his cum. They were horny as hell. They fucked hard and fast, with all the potential energy of orgasmic buildup.

"I'M CUMMMING!" Dalton finally groaned.

"FUCK BABY I'M CUMMMMING TOOOO!!" She yelled right after him, as she clutched her breasts hard and squeezed her nipples while riding.

Dalton's dick exploded inside of her clenching pussy and her own walls contracted and released. The stimulation was too much. Adrienne's orgasm made her rumble all over, like the shiver of stepping into snow, barefoot. And then she was back in the warmth of her body's magical skin-tingling majesty.

They fucked heatedly through their finale. They fucked until they couldn't anymore, and then, like the Soviet Union in the early 90's...

...they collapsed. His softening cock slowly slipped out of her soaking pussy, cum pooling onto his pubic hair and balls.

"Ohhh. My. God." Dalton said, as he breathed hard from their combined conclusions and the sheer physical exercise of his hip thrusts. He missed having arms to hold his concubine still while he was pounding. This was a lower body workout that was worth every minute of exertion.

"Fuckkkkkkk," she moaned, curling up against his body and draping her leg over his as she lay down next to him. They were both electrically charged.

"That was so fucking hot," he said, still barely catching his breath.

"Yeah, fuck...I can't believe we just did that," she said smiling naughtily, and he could tell how much of her pussy juice he had on him. She was clearly very turned on. He loved that he could have that effect on her.

"I did not expect that tonight," he laughed.

"Yeah, me either," she said with a relaxed moan, turning to him, "but I'm very glad it happened."

They kissed again.

Softly.

For a long time.

They just made out.

They didn't over-analyze it.

They just kissed in the afterglow, which burned like hazy fires on a horizon somewhere out of reach. There was something there neither of them understood yet.

She brought her hand up to his face, which she was impressed he'd managed to keep fairly fresh-shaven with his hand situation (though she wondered if that was just his age). She ran her fingers down his strong jawline as she kissed him.

Their tongues danced and they held each other close.

They moaned for each other.

And then there was the distant echo of a two-year-old crying on a distant baby monitor.

The noise was sudden and jarring.

"FUCKKKK!" Adrienne moaned, as she separated from her young stud. She secretly wanted to keep going. She wanted to ride Dalton's dick for the rest of the night. "I'm sorry," she said, as she kissed him urgently.

"It's okay! Don't be sorry. That was amazing," he said, still rolling off of what had just happened.

"Yeah, that was fucking hot," she was blown away by him. She hopped up from his bed and her body was messy and naked and beautiful.

She looked freshly fucked and it was absolutely enchanting to Dalton. He was already getting hard again.

She gathered up her things and came over to give Dalton a final kiss.

He walked her downstairs to the front door where they kissed again, even as she reached out and grabbed Dalton's half-hard dick, savoring it one last time in her grip. Dalton wanted so much more. But she had to go. She kissed him and her fingers sadly drifted away as she bid him goodnight.

Dalton went to brush his teeth. Adrienne swooped home and tended to London's comfort, putting her back to sleep after a diaper change. When she finally went to the bathroom, she moaned a little as Dalton's cum gushed out of her pussy from where he'd filled her. Then she was brushing her teeth and washing her face off, though her thoughts were clearly still in a lusty daze.

Back home, Dalton was scrubbing his own face with soap, and his cock was hard again as he thought about Mrs. Holloway's mouth on him in the shower. He rubbed an acne wash into his skin. He felt relaxed and excited.

Adrienne allowed her electric toothbrush to do most of the work and she couldn't stop thinking about what she had just done. She'd sucked on Dalton's very hard cock in the shower. She'd ridden her 18-year-old neighbor in his own bed. She'd ground her perfect booty down onto his large dick and she loved every second of it. She'd even let him fill her with his cum.

She spit her toothpaste out and rinsed. It was her first spit of the night. She had truly let herself go with him.

Dalton finished drying his face and then crawled into bed wearing only his boxers. He brought his left casted-hand down to softly touch his cock as he replayed every moment. He thought of her pulling her clothes off in the bathroom. The way her naked body was just suddenly on display for him. He thought of her hand, washing him, and how she didn't stop like she had last time. He closed his eyes and thought of how she started to slowly jack him off. It felt like some impossible fantasy come to life.

Adrienne crawled into her bed wearing a big t-shirt and nothing else.

She was still wet as she brought her fingers down to her pussy and touched herself softly.

Her mind was on his cock.

His mind was on her pussy.

She picked up her phone and pulled up his number. She texted him.

"Come over to my place tomorrow, yeah?"

Dalton gulped as he read the text.

"Yes. Absolutely."

"I was thinking I could clean you in my big bathtub," she said, laughing at how openly she wanted to start flirting with him now. The gloves had clearly come off.

"Wow, yes please. That sounds incredible," Dalton was going to have trouble falling asleep with the wood he now sported.

Adrienne made herself cum again thinking of his cock and eventually her body relented and she fell asleep as relaxed as she had felt in months.

Dalton eventually followed, as his own dreams drifted off to all the ways he wanted to fuck her.

The summer of crazy fun was officially back on.

To Be Continued. . .