Broken Kingdom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thane didn't know what to think, let alone knowing what to do. He had close to five cameras pointed at him, the blinking red dot told him that they were recording. All he knew was that someone, somewhere was watching him. Did Aaron set me up?

With everything in question, one thing was certain. There was no way he was going back outside, he would gladly take the unwanted 15 minutes of fame over the invisible stalker. The cameras looked oddly out of place as he walked into the victorian inspired living room. The high ceilings and fancy molding gave it away, it reminded him of his fourth grade school trip to a private senior living residence. Everything looked old in the room, except none of it did. Every single piece of furniture looked as if it was just made. The room even had an antique phone on the cupboard, Thane remembered seeing the phone used in old movies.

He couldn't help himself and raced towards it, for a moment forgetting he was being watched. "Holy shit, it works."

He could hear the faint static in the dial tone as he placed the handle to his ear. Before he could play with the rotary system he heard a voice on the other end of the line, specifically one that belonged to a woman. His first thought was that he wasn't alone in the house, at first it brought upon a sense of safety but soon his mind remembered all the horror movie plotlines. That sense of safety quickly faded into a state of full blown panic. Thane was so scared he slammed the phone on its base and yanked out the handle, creating a somewhat useful weapon in the process.

He held the handle like a bat and swung at every camera in the room, he wasn't going to be killed on camera at least. Before he got to the final camera a woman came rushing down the stairs begging him to stop. She wore a dress reminded him of the middle ages. The only time he saw a corset was in an adventure movie with witches as the main theme. In fact, he could've swore she was wearing the exact corset one of the witches wore in the movie. As she got further into view he saw that she had a matching black skirt, which definitely had seen better days. The accordion style skirt was littered in holed and it looked like a few inches were torn off from the bottom. Now he was certain he had seen the outfit before.

"Don't break the cameras, please." He had to force himself to not stare at her breasts, the corset practically threw them at his face. Aaron was right about one thing at least, she was definitely well into her late forties.

"Why not!?"

There were too many questions floating around in his mind, especially why she just happened to wear a costume from a really bad low budget movie. Thane specifically remembered scrolling through nearly forty pages of adventure movies before finally selecting one at random. The actors weren't even good enough to be even mentioned online and as far as he could tell, Halloween was several months away.

The woman raised her hands and walked slowly to the sofa before sitting down. "You were sent by Aaron right?"

The grip wasn't as tight anymore even though his guard was still on full alert. Thane tried to respond but found himself slurring his words or often losing his voice mid-sentence. He quickly shook himself out of the daze once he realized what was happening and then tightened his grip on the telephone handle again. The prior events had already put in Thane in an anxious state and she her questioning wasn't doing anything to help her case. All she did was dig herself a deeper hole as he solidified his suspicions and began paying heed to the ever increasing questions swimming through his mind.

"I'm not here to hurt you, trust me."

There was no way he was going to trust her after everything he just experienced, it was too convenient. It is too convenient. Thane was too engrossed in his suspicion of the woman to even notice his hijacker had crept back into his psyche. The cameras, the forgotten cab driver, the illusive security guard. It just doesn't make sense, does it?

"No it doesn't." Thane whispered under his breath as he increased his grip on the handle. With his attention completely devoted to the woman sitting in front of him, there was nothing to stop the hijacker from gaining access to his innermost thoughts and fears.

Why didn't she come after you broke the first camera? And why is she wearing that costume? Look closely at the skirt, the tears are fresh. Little by little it stripped the layers of trust Aaron had added.

The voice was right, the tears still had the renegade strings on the bottom. As he looked closely at her hands he could see a long black string barely holding onto her pinky.

She was expecting you Thane, the voice concluded his argument after successfully proving his theory.

The realization shattered his very core as he immediately was taken over by a sudden feeling of nausea. He couldn't begin to imagine what was possibly in store for him, another glance at the cameras sent a chill down his spine. "What were you, what were you going to do to me?" There was a subtle uneasiness in his voice.

The woman tried to give an answer but she made the mistake of trying to get up. Thane gripped the phone like a katana got himself into a predatory stance, he didn't need an answer no more. What can she tell you that you already don't know Thane?

It was right, he already knew what this was leading to. This was possibly the last time Thane would ever see the light of day. "You're right."

"Who's right Thane?" The woman heard him converse with himself. She most likely had an idea on what was happening as she used her eyes to point at the box of cigarettes on the floor.

She wants you to push me away Thane. Tell me, why would I harm you. Wasn't I the one that saved you from the soldiers? I don't remember Aaron or anybody from the organization coming to your rescue. Once again, the voice proved itself true as Thane recollected the events. Let me take care of this my friend, give me control and I will once again save you.

The voice made a solid argument and as reluctant as he was, Thane couldn't find a reason not to. After a few moments of suspenseful soul searching he took a deep breath and whispered, "Okay take control."

"Thane no!" The woman lunged towards the cigarettes as soon as she heard the words leave his mouth, unfortunately she was a tad bit late. She landed right in front of his feet, only to witness the sinister smile on his face. Thane had officially left the building.

"Well Nina, I see you haven't aged a bit."

She remained on the floor, unwilling to move an inch until she knew who or what she was dealing with. "Who are you!?" She grabbed the nearby pen and jabbed it into the lower portion of his calf as she yelled out her question. She lay stunned as it barely phased him let alone bring her to safety. The act didn't even cause a change in expression.

He got down on one knee and gently ran his fingers through her hair. "I remember when I turned you into a blonde." He then began to examine the roots as if he was searching for something. "Oh look at that, your body's fighting off my changes. I see the brown coming back."

Nina jumped backwards before crawling to the cupboard, only to realize the phone was destroyed. Looking back she saw the last camera go down as well. "J, please."

One could almost see the fear in her eyes as her hands trembled uncontrollably. She couldn't get out a single sentence without stuttering. He on the other hand, didn't have a worry in the world. He calmly made his way to the sofa before taking a deep breath and folding his hands over his head. With his eyes still closed and hands resting on his scalp, he wiggled his right foot in Nina's direction. She sat there reluctant to move, however that quickly faded when he opened one eye and looked directly at her. She let out a light whimper and crawled towards him before kissing the tip of his beige steel-toe boot and resting her head on it.

"You see Nina, Thane is my friend." He scratched the bridge of his nose before resting his hands on his scalp again. "I want the organization to leave him alone."

Nina lifted her head up almost immediately in response. "What?" Her tone wasn't loud enough to count as yelling but it wasn't low enough to count as her normal voice either. Once again, he opened one eye and stared at her. She quickly kissed the tip of his boot again and rested her cheek on it, this time making sure her ass was pointed upward. "I can't do that."

Without wasting a second he inquired in a tone much calmer than his original, "What can't you do Nina? You can't get the organization off my friend or you can't see you daughter giving blowjobs for a dollar behind the town diner?"

Nina didn't respond. After a few more seconds of idle silence, his patience wore thin. He opened both eyes and grabbed a handful of her wavy hair before bringing it mere centimeters away from his own. He let go of her hair and grabbed her face by the cheeks before squeezing them, making a fish face as a result. With her lips protruding outwards, he kissed each one separately before asking her again.

Even though she didn't respond yet again, his voice didn't waver from the calm territory. "You know how easy it'll be for me to make your daughter into my personal fucktoy? Maybe I'll have her get gangbanged. Maybe i'll put up a billboard with her face after she got cummed on by hundreds of men. Am I driving home the point Nina?"

She nodded her head in agreement before fully agreeing to his demands shortly after. After he got his way, he wanted to know how exactly was she going to carry out the task. She looked at the floor defeated and answered honestly, "I don't know."

Fortunately he had a solution. He leaned back against the sofa and adjusted to his previous stance and once again took a deep breath. "You're going to do what you do with this body and successfully morph my friend's power. Once you do that, you will disappear along with your daughter. I'll pay for everything as well as give you a nice retirement package. I'll also take care of everything else."

She was about to say something but quickly silenced her thoughts as he opened one eye again, with him still looking she once again nodded in compliance.

"Now Nina, assume position."

She lifted her face a few inches away from his boots in order to untie the laces and take them off. She took off the right boot first and kissed it before laying it down gently next to her before proceeding to the next boot. She repeated the ritual with his black gold-toe socks and placed them inside the boots. Nina then crawled in between his legs and kissed the fly on his sweats before asking permission to pull them down. Once she received the green light she gently removed the sweats, along with the boxers and proceeded to fold them before laying them on the table.

His dick was remarkably still limp but it didn't' bother him in the least. Nina crawled back into position but this time rested her chin on his pelvis, her cheeks touching his dick. "May I make it hard?"

He shook his head and told her to wait while he still thought things over, she obeyed obediently. Not a syllable was questioned, he was in total control. "Exactly what were you going to do to Thane anyways?" There was an nerving chill that raced down her spine as she shivered subtly. Her eyes remained glued to his abdomen as if forcing herself to refrain from making eye contact. "Nina remember, you daughter could own a business or get sold to one. Think about what's on the line."

Nina's eyes began to flood as a tiny streamed ran down her left cheek. With teary eyes and a pure look of helplessness she mouthed, "please."

"Eh you're right, you don't know anything anyways. None of your memories really tell me much but tell the syndicate that they need to do a better job at hiding memories man. It took me like two seconds to find them." Nina rested her cheek on his pelvis facing his member with a steady stream of tears rolling down her nose. "So just tell me where the injection is and you're free to go."

Nina didn't bother to fight him anymore, she already knew she couldn't lie to him. After she got on her knees she shoved her right hand into the corset, a feat of its own, and dug underneath her breast. After a few moments of uncomfortable treasure hunting, she pulled out a syringe that couldn't have been larger than a nail of one's thumb. It was absolutely tiny, so much so that majority of the it was the needle. The body of the syringe was made of some kind of metal with a tiny oval window that contained a dark pink plasma. There was also no handle on the instrument, effectively having no way to push the chemicals in.

"Now unlock it." Nina grew wide-eyed as he sat there with a knowing smile. "I'm in your mind Nina, I know everything."

Her hand trembled as reality sank in, so much so that she almost dropped the instrument. Before she could come up with a rebuttal, he began to tap his foot and folded his arms. Patience was running low as she fidgeted in place, unsure of what to do. She glanced at the syringe like tool multiple times as if weighing the pros and cons of following his orders. She stayed there debating with herself for a few moments, a few moments more than he was comfortable with as well. When his patience finally ran out, he snapped his fingers directly in front of her face to regain control of her attention.

"Nina, remember the last time we were together during the family dinner?" The memory seemed to strike a nerve as the syringe dropped fell from her hands. "Tell me exactly what happened during the dinner and remember, it's only your daughter's life at stake."

After he finished his statement, he began to count down from five to speeden up her decision making process. A tear followed shortly after she began to recollect the memory. "It was a normal Christmas dinner with my mother. Sadie was still at her friend's house and said she would stay over." As Nina retold the story, he put his elbow on his thigh and rested his face on the bottom of his palm. "I was making pasta when you came in."

"And?"

"You were supposed to be dead but you managed to survive somehow." It was getting harder for Nina to speak but he kept asking for more details.

"I know, I'm amazing. Go on."

"You snuck up behind me and told me that I had one chance to stay alive. All you needed to do was stay the night."

"How did you feel Nina? Please, don't spare any details."

"As soon as you grabbed me I felt pain all over my body but, but I couldn't scream. I tried, I tried to yell but nothing came out. I made the movements but nothing came out." There was a steady streams of tears flowing down her cheeks as she begged him to stop but her cries fell to deaf ears. A reminder of her daughter quickly brought her back on track. "I knew I couldn't stop you and I wanted to be free of the pain, I would've done anything to stop the pain. So I agreed to your demands and gave you the house for the night."

"Tell me Nina, what happened after I changed my clothes and everything."

"You saw that my mother was blind. She was sitting on her chair listening to the tv and you called me over. You also asked me to bring my mother's dinner. She couldn't hear you talk." Nina began to choke as she delved into more details. "When I put the plate down my mother asked me if everything was ok, I put the dinner down too early. The only thing I could say was yes."

"And what did you do afterwards Nina?"

"I was told to strip in front of my mother." She had to wipe away the tears as her eyes began to get puffy. "You wanted me to have sex with you in front of my mother and you ejaculated all over her pasta and coffee."

"How much was it?"

Nina's voice was a bit over a whisper since she couldn't get out more than a word without succumbing to tears. "You covered the plate with your semen and you filled a quarter of the cup with it."

"What did you do with it Nina?" She refused to answer. It took various reminders as well as her daughter's picture to get the wheels rolling again. "What did you do Nina?"

"I fed my mother the food! Every spoon was coated with semen and I fed it all to my mother! I even helped her drink the coffee all on the excuse that I tried a different recipe."

He gave her a pat on the head and squeezed her cheeks again before pulling her face close to his. "If I can make you do that to your own mother, imagine what I can make your sweet little daughter do." She closed her eyes began to beg to mercy as she cried enough tears to fill up a small lake. He leaned close to her ear and stated, "Now Nina, I'm not going to tell you again. Activate it!"

After he let her face go, she quickly put her fingerprint on the windowed portion of the syringe before plucking out a hair and inserting it through the back. "Fuse components." The instrument barely recognized her voice by her erratic breathing. As soon as the fluid turned into a solid black goo, a small trigger emerged from the back. He smiled as he took it off Nina's hands, stating that her work was done and she was free to leave. Nina didn't waste a second as she ran outside, not once looking back.

"Now you owe me Thane. I'll leave you with a gift for your new life." He stated as he looked in the mirror.

He gazed at the syringe like instrument and inspected every inch of it before jabbing the needle in his thigh and pressing the trigger. The goo went in surprisingly fast, instantly in fact causing him to drop lifelessly onto the floor. As soon as the substance entered his body, his eyes went white and later foam began to materialize around his mouth. Although his body was out of an host, it still went through the motions of pain. It began to sweat as it was writhing about on the floor, the clear gloss soon coated his entire body.

After a couple of minutes the body stops it's squirming and lay completely still. One could've mistaken it for a corpse if it had not continued to sweat. The body had excreted so much liquid that there was a small puddle forming under it. The process continued for several minutes before a change could be noticed, the clear water that was getting expelled by the sweat no longer retained its color. The liquid first began as an extremely faint gray and slowly became pitch black before slowly returning to its original clear hue once again. Thane found himself back in his body once the perspiration ceased, needless to say he crawled into the kitchen and drank as much fluid as his stomach could store.

"Mhnn." He struggled to get on his feet, even when he grabbed the handles of the faded cherry wood cabinets. Crawling was the only viable option but even that made him extremely light headed. The room began to spin, followed by blurred vision and then loud prolonged beeps ringing in his ears. He quickly stopped in his tracks and cupped his ears hoping to at least lower the intensity but the quick movement only drove him over the edge with dizziness. Now, not only did the room move but every single object inside the room moved in a different direction. Thane lasted maybe four seconds before he vomited out his stomach's contents. When his stomach was finally clear of everything, he still felt the need to puke. His body went through the motions but nothing came out until finally his body gave out and initiated an emergency shutdown.

*********

Thane woke up once again back in his room but this time with a full head of memories, some that weren't even his. Most of them were like old negatives of photographs but they were there nonetheless. "Fuck it, I'm calling out."

Amanda walked in wearing nothing but blue cotton panties and a pair of his white ankle socks. She rubbed her eyes with her wrist and scratched the back of her head before dragging her feet towards the bed. She had slept-in straight hair where parts of her were untouched while others flew in every direction. As she reached the bed she lifted the covers and gently lowered herself onto the bed before kissing Thane resting her head on his chest.