Broken Marriage Pt. 01

Story Info
Sasha is cucked by her husband.
3.7k words
4.26
43.2k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who ever said married life was easy? Everyday is a battle. Different personalities, different interests, different schedules, different jobs, conflicting goals. Every marriage face these trials and tribulations. It can make or break them. Many find common ground so they can push through and continue their lives together. Others crumble under the pressure. It destroys them both. The marriage to weak to stand and they spiral down, many coming to hate the other, making divorce inevitable. Then there are the rare few. Their marriage has broken down under the pressure, yet they stay together. It is unclear what keeps these couples going. They don't talk, they don't go on dates, they don't have sex, they don't even sleep in the same bed. Their marriage is fueled on pure spite.

That was the case for Jeremy and Sasha Spencer. They were in their 10th year of their marriage. At first, everything had been like a fairy tale. They had met, funny enough, through a lawsuit. Sasha was working as a paralegal for Shermer, Morgan and Swartz who were representing Omega Financials, an investment fund that Jeremy worked at. Jeremy was a confident, slightly cocky 25 year old. He was 6 feet tall, clean shaven, well groomed and handsome. Sasha was a beautiful 23 year old young woman. She was 5 foot 5, long dirty blonde hair, in great shape and intelligent. The two had hit it off immediately and began dating. Within a few months, they were engaged and a year later, married.

It was around year 7 that the problems began to really set in. It was a culmination of several things. Sasha was bitter because she had failed the LSAT three times now. All she ever wanted was to be a lawyer. She knew she was smart, but every time she took the entrance exam, she choked. Jeremy was doing well in his career. 2 years earlier he had become a senior investment manager, which came with quite a large pay raise, but longer hours. As Jeremy succeeded and Sasha felt like she was failing, it caused a rift in their relationship. Eventually, small problems became big issues and before they knew it, their relationship was all but dead.

Sasha entered the house and threw her keys into the bowl. Her brow was furrowed in frustration. Her life was nothing but frustration anymore. She hated being at the office. She could swear that she could feel the disappointment from the partners at her inability to progress. They all had high hopes for her, the firm told her that they would pay for her schooling, yet she had let them all down time and again. Then she had to come home to her painfully unbearable husband. All they ever did was fight anymore. Half the time, they didn't even say a word to each other all night.

Sasha walked up the stairs to change out of her suit. When she reached the top, she heard a bump coming from the bedroom, then she heard the moans. She cursed to herself. Jeremy had a "guest" over. It really was no secret between them that he was fucking his secretary. At first he had done his best to hide it. He would rent motel rooms or go to her place, but as time went on, he stopped caring if she knew. The ironic part was that she didn't care either. She was beyond caring what he did. The reason she hadn't filed for divorce was because she liked the big house and the money. He was a resource to her, not a partner. That being said, he never fucked her in the house when Sasha was home. He knew what time she gets home from work. Apparently he didn't care anymore about that, so why should she?

She opened the door and was greeted by the sound of skin slapping against skin. Jeremy had Gina's hands cuffed to the headboard. Her legs were high in the air as Sasha's husband was balls deep inside her. Gina's eyes were closed, her face painted with an expression of pure ecstacy. Her moans were rapidly becoming screams. Her tits bounced with every thrust as Jeremy plowed into her as quickly as he could.

Neither one of them noticed Sasha standing there, watching them. She narrowed her eyes as she glared at Gina. Gina was a fresh faced 18 year old, barely out of high school. Jeremy was nearly 20 years older than her. She was quite cute, no denying that. It wasn't long ago that Jeremy had Sasha moaning that way. Really, though, the reason Sasha didn't like Gina was because Gina was threatening her lifestyle. As long as she knew her place, on her back, and didn't try to press her luck, then Sasha could put up with the arrangement.

"Jesus, Jeremy. You're fucking robbing the cradle, you know that, right?" Sasha finally said after a minute.

Gina's eyes popped open and she gasped when she saw Sasha standing there, leaning against the door frame, arms crossed. Jeremy slowly raised his head and looked over at his wife.

"What can I say, she still has tight skin, and a tight pussy." Jeremy retorted without breaking his rhythm, the sound of skin slapping breaking up his words.

Sasha ignored this obvious shot at her aging body and crossed the room to her closet.

"At least you have someone who can put up with your bullshit." Sasha replied as she took off her jacket and blouse, throwing them into the dry cleaning hamper and fishing a T-shirt off the hanger. "Gotta go young and dumb, though. A woman your age would know better."

Jeremy rolled off Gina and lay next to her while staring down Sasha in their daily battle of wits and insults.

"More like I prefer breasts and thighs than crows feet."

Sasha took a deep breath as she kicked her shoes off and removed her pants. Her crows feet were a new thing but he was aware of how much it bugged her. One thing about these verbal sparring matches they had was that he didn't care as much as she did. Most of what she said rolled off of him, but he knew the little comments that just cut her to her core. She turned and shot him a dirty look.

Gina's eyes darted back and forth between them. She felt quite uncomfortable, naked on the bed, exposed, vulnerable.

"Umm, maybe I should go." She finally muttered.

"You're not going anywhere." Jeremy snapped at her, silencing her before she could say another word. "You are not leaving until you have drained my balls."

"Mr. Spencer, I'm really not comfortable here." Gina said weakly as she fiddled with the cuffs, hoping to release herself so she could cover up.

"Yeah, Mr. Spencer." Sasha said mockingly, her hands on her hips. "Let her go home. I'm sure her father is wondering where she is."

Sasha could tell by how hard Gina blushed that this statement was not entirely wrong.

Jeremy shot Gina an angry look. He reached out and gave her a quick slap across the cheek that made her yelp in surprise.

"You are not going anywhere until you've finished your fucking job!" He said aggressively, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him in the eyes. "You are not in charge here, whore. You do as I tell you, understand?"

"Yes, Mr. Spencer!" Gina blurted out nervously.

"And you!" Jeremy said, turning and pointing at his wife. "You don't like her being here? Well maybe if you made yourself pretty every once in a while, instead of walking around in an ugly, stained shirt, I wouldn't be bringing her by!"

"The fuck you just say to me?!" Sasha shouted, taking a few steps towards Jeremy.

"You heard me!" He growled back, getting off the bed. "You walk around looking like a hobo! Ever heard of a little foundation? If can do wonders for you!"

Sasha reached out and slapped him hard across the face. They both stood in front of each other in surprise. Sasha had never hit him before. She had been tempted many times, but never had.

"I'm still a catch." Sasha finally said, her voice trembling in anger. "Just because you can't see it anymore doesn't mean it's not true. I'm still attractive."

"You're a failure." Jeremy smirked at her. "You failed in your career and you failed in our marriage. You were once one of the prettiest women I ever met, and you failed to maintain that!"

Sasha reached out to slap him again. Jeremy was ready for this one and grabbed her wrist. He spun her around and wrapped his arm around her neck. He dragged her roughly across the room towards his bedside table while Gina screamed. He grabbed the spare set of cuffs he had there and locked her wrist into it.

"You going to hit me, bitch?" He said angrily. "I'll show you some manners!"

Years ago, Sasha had taken up a pole dancing class so she could perform a strip tease for Jeremy. Her husband decided to have a brass pole installed at the end of the bed so he could enjoy the show. Over the last few years, it had gone mostly unused. He forced her over to the pole and twisted her hands around it, securing the cuffs to her free wrist and trapping her in place. She pulled against the restraints but only managed to cut up her arm. Jeremy kicked her legs out and fell down, landing on her butt.

"What the fuck are you doing? Let me go!" She yelled out furiously.

"You are not going anywhere." Jeremy replied. He had calmed down now. He always did when he was in a position of power. "It's about time you learned a lesson."

He returned to the bed and unlocked Gina's cuffs. Grabbing her by her elbow, he led her back around and pushed her to her knees, just inches away from Sasha. He hooked his thumb into her mouth and pulled her jaw open, pushing his cock into her mouth. Gina tried to pull back, but he placed his hand on the back of her head and held her in place. Jeremy locked eyes with his wife as his whore slurped on the head of his dick.

"This could have been you." He said to Sasha. "But you pulled away. I gave you everything. Your lifestyle, a big house, a fancy car. I paid so you could get tutoring to prepare for the LSATs. I supported you when you failed, encouraged you to try again. You gave up on yourself and us."

Sasha glared at him, hate filling her eyes. She had done her fair share of sabotage in their relationship, but he, too, held blame. When things started falling apart, he became quite nasty to her. He would humiliate and berate her over little things. For a while, sex was all they had. Within the last year, that too had stopped.

Every few seconds, Gina's eyes would quickly glance at her. She reached up and cupped his balls, playing with them. She slid her other hand up and down his shaft in unison with every head Bob. She clearly was quite experienced.

"I bet you were the whore in your high school, weren't you?" Sasha said to her in a menacing tone. "I bet all the boys used to use your cunt and toss you away."

Gina stopped sucking and stared at her.

"Bet your daddy doesn't know that you ride the cock carousel. Bet he thinks you are an innocent girl, instead of a disease ridden slut!"

Gina's eyes watered a bit at these harsh words. She looked down to the floor in shame. That was the only answer Sasha needed. She could spot these dumb bitches a mile away. They all had bruised knees and rug burn on their backs. It was the only way these girls knew how to get ahead in life.

"I promise you this, Gina. I will get you back for this, you cunt. You come in my house, fuck my husband in my bed? Believe me, you will get yours."

Gina inched away from Sasha. She was barely more than kid, used to stupid school drama. Now, she was caught in the middle of a broken marriage. A barely legal teen trapped in an adult world.

Jeremy grabbed her by her hair, causing her to wince.

"I didn't say stop!" He barked as he jammed his cock deep into her throat. He pumped his hips into her face as she choked on his big dick. Sasha got a small feeling of satisfaction as she watched the young girl struggle to deep throat her husband. Jeremy was angry, and when he got angry, he got aggressive. Sasha was willing to bet that she wasn't used to such behavior.

Gina coughed hard as Jeremy pulled his cock from her mouth. She doubled over as she tried to catch her breath. Jeremy gave her a few seconds to collect herself before he continued to fuck her face.

Sasha hated how wet this whole situation made her. She was practically leaking out of her pants. She squeezed her knees together, hoping that Jeremy wouldn't notice.

"Fuck yeah." Jeremy said. His cock was dripping with Gina's spit. He had turned her into a mess, her drool sliding down her chin. Her nipples glistened as the light bounced off her saliva. "Now, time to show the dear wife how good girls get fucked."

He sat down on the edge of the bed, signaling Gina to join him. She crawled over to the bed and climbed up beside him. He positioned her on him in reverse cowgirl, his cock probing her labia.

"Now, you look Mrs. Spencer right in the eyes. Show her what you have that she doesn't."

Gina was clearly quite uncomfortable with the whole situation, but seemed to become more confident the longer this went on. She still did as she was told. Sasha glared at her, her stare as sharp as daggers.

Jeremy pushed himself into Gina, causing her to moan in pleasure. She began to ride him slowly, massaging his shaft with her vaginal walls. She squeezed her pussy around his cock slightly. He loved it when she did that.

"How does that cock feel?" Jeremy whispered in her ear.

"It feels great, Mr. Spencer." Gina replied seductively. "I'm a lucky girl."

"Unlike Mrs. Spencer." He said, looking past Gina at his wife.

"Yes, sir. I don't know why she would give this up."

Gina began to ride him faster as he began to thrust into her simultaneously. Jeremy reached around and played with her tits, knocking them around before tweaking her nipples. The stimulation made Gina more wild. She was beginning to enjoy having Sasha before her, unable to stop her while she took her husband for herself.

Jeremy was also getting off on Sasha watching him. He put his hands on Gina's shoulders and pushed her down onto him. He began pounding her violently. Gina had to hold on tight to prevent being thrown off. She started to scream as his member punched her cervix repeatedly. A mixture of pleasure and pain washed through her body. She couldn't tell whether she liked it or hated it.

"Do you like my new whore, wife?" Jeremy sneered at her. "She's so young, so sweet, so tight. Everything you are not."

Jeremy lifted her up and dropped her on the ground on all fours. He knelt behind her and thrusted his cock deep inside her. He bottomed out with every stroke, smashing the hilt against her ass cheeks. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so she was staring Sasha right in the eyes. They were inches from each other. So close that Sasha could feel her warm breath on her face. Gina gave her a wicked smile.

"His cock feels so good." She whispered to Sasha. "You will never feel it again. He's mine now."

"You are just a piece of fuck meat." Sasha responded aggressively. "He doesn't care about you."

"He loves me." Gina replied. "Soon I'll be sleeping in your bed."

Sasha spat directly into her eye. Gina used her fingers to wipe it off.

"Mrs. Spencer has teeth." Jeremy chuckled to himself. He pulled Gina's body close to him. "You better be careful with her."

"She's just jealous because we're in love." Gina replied, running a hand down his face.

Sasha let a small smile appear at the corners of her mouth as Jeremy remained silent.

"Do you love me, Mr. Spencer?" Gina tried again.

"Shut up, whore." Jeremy snapped at her as he covered her mouth with his hand. "I'm getting close. You just focus on making me cum!"

Gina gyrated her hips around the tip of his cock, coaxing his orgasm to the surface. Jeremy began to groan as his scrotum tightened and a warm feeling spread across his body. He pulled out and stood up. Gina spun around and furiously sucked his cock while playing with his balls. Jeremy looked down at his wife, who locked eyes with him.

"You like it, don't you?" Jeremy said in a smarmy tone. He reached out with his foot and pressed his toe against her soaking underwear. "You like watching your husband fuck other girls?"

"No!" Sasha's protest was proven false by her damp crotch. She didn't want to like it, but as it went on, she just kept getting more aroused.

"I don't believe you."

Jeremy pushed Gina onto her stomach and knelt down in front of her. She kept sucking his cock as he reached down and pushed Sasha's ruined underwear aside.

"Don't you fucking dare." She warned, giving him a serious look. In their marriage, he usually heeded that look. Not this time.

He inserted a couple fingers into her cunt and began to rub them across her G-spot. Sasha couldn't help but whimper as his violation of her body excited her. It felt amazing. She had not felt a man's fingers inside her for almost a year now. She was so caught up in how much she hated her life and her husband that she never even tried to find someone else to fill her up. Her body took control as she grinded her hips into him. It took no time for him to force an orgasm out of her. She cried out as she came hard. She couldn't remember the last time she had climaxed this hard. Juices sprayed out of her pussy, painting the side of Gina's face. She didn't even break stride.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Jeremy said proudly as Sasha stared at the ground. She couldn't look at him.

"Now, your turn to return the favor."

Jeremy stood over her while Gina jerked his cock, her arm like a piston. She gave his balls a squeeze, which sent him over the edge. Jeremy yelled out in ecstasy as his seed shot out of his cock head and splashed over Sasha's forehead. The warm jizz trickled down her face. She couldn't resist as she stuck out her tongue and lick it off her lips. It was amazing how much she both hated it and loved it at the same time. She had to almost pry her eyes open as the sticky goo tried to glue her lids closed. She looked up at Jeremy from under her eyes.

For the first time in a long time, she didn't feel disdain for him like she usually did. She felt lust for him. It was a confusing feeling. However, it was also a fleeting feeling. It disappeared as soon as she saw Gina bend over and clean Jeremy's cock with her mouth.

"Well, that was fun." Jeremy said, walking away to grab his boxers. "Gina, did you have fun?"

"Yes, Mr. Spencer. I had a lot of fun."

"What about you, Sasha? You have fun?"

"Fuck you, Jeremy! Take your little whore and get out!" Sasha spat.

"Oh, I will, but only because I have to take Gina home." Jeremy pulled his pants on and threw a shirt over his head. "Then I'll be back. Maybe then you can have some fun with my dick."

Gina and Jeremy grabbed their things. Gina was wearing slutty outfit that showed off a lot of leg and a lot of tit.

"I meant what I said, Gina."

The young woman turned to her before she walked out of the room.

"I will get you back for this."

Gina gave her a flirty smile.

"When you come looking for me, be sure to start by checking under your husband."

Gina walked out of the room. Sasha was furious by her parting comment, cursing her silently as she left. Her husband approached her and threw the handcuff key on the ground in front of her.

"You can let yourself out. A couple years ago, I would never have done something like that to you. But lately, I see no reason I shouldn't. Remember something, you are replaceable."

He walked out of the room without saying another word. She heard the front door slam shut and his car's engine turn over as he and Gina left. It took Sasha several minutes to unlock herself. She used her feet to drag the key behind her so she could pick it up with her hands. Once she was free, she stripped naked and headed for the shower.

As the hot water poured down her body, the image of Jeremy fucking Gina in their bed filled her mind. She let her fingers drift down to her clit. It felt so good as her fingers danced across her pussy. It only took a minute for her to rub out another orgasm. She was immediately filled with regret. She hated Gina, she hated Jeremy for what he did to her, and she hated herself for cumming to it. The tears came flowing forth. She slid down the tiled wall, sobbing as she went. She lay there for a long time, wallowing in her sorrow as she emptied the hot water tank.

12