Broken Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-yes," I stammered.

"Greg is taking the kids out of town for the weekend to go camping. I have to cover the clinic Saturday. So I'll have the house all to myself." My body trembled as the tip of her tongue teased the underside of my crown. "You think you would want to come over once I'm off?" Delph asked, while the sound of her saliva resounded in her office. "Because it was your purpose to make me want you, no? To get back at Greg for the things he did to you when you both were kids, isn't that right?"

"Guilty," I answered. I wasn't about to lie when her hand was so close to my nuts.

"I'm not judging you, I would too if I had the chance to woo the spouse of my bully. And you, Jacob, have definitely wooed me, since Greg can't please me with his tongue anymore," Delph said, her thumb circled around the back of my crown. "You are still interested in fucking me, right?" she asked, with this coy smile.

"What about your rules?" I inquired, arching an eyebrow. Although, I wasn't opposed to making her scream and moan out my name.

"If it's you, Greg won't mind as long as I record it. You did after all set the bar rather high with the oral game. You better take responsibility for it. My pussy needs to cum on that tongue again."

"Oh, I'm definitely going to make that happen," I readily agreed.

"Good, now give me my treat," Delph growled before swallowing my cock to its base. It wasn't long before my cum flooded her mouth. Feeling Delph swallowing every rope the moment it left the head of my rod. The palms of her hands pressed against my thighs as she lifted herself up. The tips of her raven hair brushed against my shirt. I was adrift on the passion of the kiss she planted on my lips. I could feel my cock wishing to reinflate as her tongue swirled around in my mouth. I was breathless as she pulled away. My chest heaved, watching how she lifted the hem of her dress. Reaching down, taking hold of my hand and placing it over her pantyhose covered mound. "I might be Greg's woman, his wife, the mother of his children, yet ever since that night, my pussy has become yours to fuck, to taste, to dump your hot cum deep within it. No man has ever, and I mean ever, made me cum like that. The reason I haven't called you was because if I did, I knew I would run to you. To beg you to fuck me, to use me, to treat me like a whore. To let my cunt wring out every drop of cum I can milk out of your balls.

I knew if I did that it would destroy my marriage, my family. I don't want that. Yet I can't help but want to ride your cock as often as I can. I honestly didn't think this would ever happen. The other two men Greg and I agreed on were just as good as he was. They didn't spend an hour eating my sweet pussy like you did. They didn't have me begging for them to fuck me like you did..." I smirked as she released a shuddering breath as I ran my middle finger through her covered labia. Feeling the heat that was coming off her cunt as my fingertip gently rubbed along those ever moistening lips, "yet if Greg allows another man to fuck his wife, what does that make him? Is he a man at all? Sure, I might like a little strange every once in a while, but not that often. Hence why those two others haven't been contacted in months. I'm sure they're fucking someone else. I always make them wear condoms. Not you though, I want to feel your hot seed deep within my pussy and ass. Something else those two men never got. I know Greg loves me, he's a good father, a good provider for us and oddly a great husband even if he likes sharing me with other men.

I'm not saying this to degrade my husband in any sense. But I know you don't have those types of feelings for me. I knew the moment you saw my children's bedrooms that you didn't want to break us up either. Can you truly be accepting of just being the man that fucks me, but can never make love to me?" Delph asked, those brown eyes peered down at me, yearning to hear my answer to her question. "Can you live with the fact that it might be only once a week that you can be between my... legs?" she moaned out as my thumb rolled gently along her clit. "Because if you can, I'm willing to give you everything my body can give you. I can't give you my heart -- never that -- I'm sorry, I do love Greg," Delph whispered as she bent down, her lips were inches away from mine. "And I..."

"Don't want to hurt your children, I get that. I did tell you the last time I got to feel this..." Listening to Delph whimper as I lightly pressed on the entrance to her sweet paradise, "whatever you want, I'll follow. I can't believe how lucky I got to sleep with a beautiful woman. It was true that night as it is now," I stated, this was never about luring Greg's wife away from him. I wasn't about to destroy his family like Roy and Pauline had done to mine. It was simply to make her want me far more than her own husband; in part that had come true, given her confession. However, this was only her lust talking, in time I knew it would fade and I'd be cast to the wayside. Which I was totally fine with. It wasn't like this could go on forever, and she was right I really didn't have those type of feelings for her. So her leaving Greg, for me, only to learn I couldn't give her that seemed in poor taste to me. Nonetheless, that didn't mean I wasn't going to fuck her every chance I got until whatever this was between us played out. I'm not that stupid. If this ended tomorrow I'd still have a smile on my face knowing that I had fucked my childhood bully's wife far better than he ever could, and I'm okay with that.

"You truly mean that don't you?" Delph asked, studying my eyes as I nodded. "And you're okay with only being with me once a week. I'm not about to let my kids, or Greg suffer because I greatly enjoy what you can do with your tongue, and that hard cock of yours."

"Wouldn't want you to," I uttered, seeing her eyes quiver as I lightly ran the pad of my thumb along her lower lip. "Plus rest for six days gives me time to save up the strength to really make you moan, just like you did that night," I said, sinfully. Watching how her cheeks reddened at my words. Delph rocked her hips along my hand getting herself off as we both stared into each other's eyes.

"So... will you come Saturday?"

"Oh, I'll be there," I said, watching how Delph whimpered, I felt her cum striking against my fingers. What can I say Delph was stunning when she was in the bliss of her orgasm.

"Good, I can't wait," Delph cooed, her fingernails lightly played along my jawline. "Now you better go, or they might come and hunt you down," she giggled lightly.

As soon as I walked into the waiting room Emily and Pauline were on me like flies on honey.

"What do you have there?!" Emily growled taking hold of my chin. Her eyes ran along my lips and neck.

"I see you've been fooling around with the good doctor," Pauline grumbled.

"What I do is my business, not yours," I stated firmly, wrenching my chin out of Emily's grip. I still can't believe she was actually my full-blood sister. Still, the question remained was Billy or Roy my father. I glanced down as their hands took hold of my arms.

"We'll talk about this in private." Emily's voice took a hard tone to it.

"Yes, we need to excise The Deluge from him." I looked at Pauline in a very strange light as she got this equally strange look on her face. What the hell is The Deluge anyway?!

"Mmmhmm. A cleansing is in order to rid you of this need you have," Emily said, nodding in agreement with her mother as they dragged me out of Delph's office.

"What the hell are you two yammering about?!" I nearly shouted.

"We need to purge you of this need to seek out other women. When..." Arching an eyebrow as Pauline's voice stilled and her face grew red. I so did not understand what was going on, and I really didn't want to know either.

"Do you think my lips and neck are the only places that have lipstick on them?" I asked, no sense in not making them as uncomfortable as I was at that moment. I wasn't prepared for how red their faces were getting or how pointy their nipples had become.

"Mother, it seems the Enochians have taken root in his soul."

"So it seems Emily, we must cleanse your brother of this taint that has corrupted his soul," Pauline said, it almost sounded like she was quoting something. What that was, I rightly didn't know.

"You know what," ripping my arms from their grip, "I think I've had enough of this weird shit for one day. So how about you get in my damn car so I can get you out of my house," I growled, stomping towards my car.

"If you think we're leaving when I just learned that you are my real brother. You've got another thing coming," Emily said heatedly, watching how she crossed her arms below her breasts. Causing them to lift sightly, making my gaze focus on those hard little buttons of hers.

"She's right," Pauline nodded, wrapping her arm around Emily's shoulders, "Ever since Emily was born I've thought Roy was her father. I had no idea I was already pregnant with her when you saw what happened on that day. You don't know how happy I am that Billy gave me one other gift," she said, looking lovingly at Emily. "Now we're a real family..."

"The hell we are," I spat. I did not see the smack coming, I rolled my jaw at the sting.

"You do not talk to us like that," Emily hissed. Why did it sound like there was jealousy in her voice. "You should treat us better than that."

"As the women of this family it's our duty to provide for the man of the house," Pauline said, in a matter-of-fact tone. Rolling my eyes, turning around and opening my car door.

"Get in, so we can get this over with," I said, I was so eager to get them out of my home.

******

Later that night...

I was sitting at the kitchen table going over the bills. Ever since we got back from Delph's office. It's been some religious crap after another, for hours on end, as they both read from a book that oddly looked like a bible, but unlike any bible I've ever seen before. While that irked me to no end, it was the call I had gotten, telling me that it would cost more to fix their car than it was worth, that truly had me reeling knowing that it would be at least two months before I could save enough to get them another. Again, it was only to get them out of my house. So I told the man just to junk it and mail me the check for the car.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" I stammered once I looked up to find Pauline wearing a very short robe and nothing underneath it, at least from what I saw as the front of it opened as she wiped down the table.

"A robe, obviously. Why?" Leaning back in my chair as Pauline invaded my personal space. "What's the matter Jacob? Surely, you've seen breasts before, after all you did fuck that woman."

"What does it matter to you who I have sex with?" I asked, trying not to let my gaze drop to her dangling breasts.

"Because I'm trying to save your immortal soul Jacob. Fornicating with women who aren't your wife or of your family is a sin." What the hell is she talking about?! I might not be a church going person, but when I was, thanks to my grandmother until I was sixteen, that was not something I remember ever being in the bible.

"Come again?!"

"The Gnostic bible states the man's seed should only be passed to those within his family," Pauline said, I saw a strange light in her eyes. "If you need that kind of release, we are here to serve you..." I surged up from my seat as Pauline undid the knot in the belt of her robe.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted trying not to let my eyes run down her naked body.

"What does it look like Jacob?" Pauline stated as she removed her robe. "I'm offering my body to the man of the house, as it states in the good book."

"No, not now, not ever going to..." My head snapped to the right as the door closest to me slammed closed. "Fuck!" I cursed in my mind, wondering who in their right minds puts the lock on the other side of the door. If I remember correctly the locks were on this side of the door. Which meant they had planned this to happened. My head quickly turned to as I heard feet -- that could only belong to Emily -- racing towards the other door.

"This is for your own good brother!" Emily shouted before slamming the other door closed.

"The hell you say!" My voice filled the kitchen, my hand rattled the handle hoping I could disengage the old lock. Sometimes that did happen, I just never got around to replacing them; however, that wasn't happening this time. Breaking down the door wasn't an option either given that they were solid oak doors.

"Be at ease Jacob," Pauline spoke in a light, alluring voice. "You don't have a problem with fucking that woman. It shouldn't be too hard in fucking me." I pressed myself against the wall once Pauline slid the chair I had been sitting in back underneath the table.

"That so isn't going to happen," I stated skirting around my kitchen table as she continued to approach.

"But the only way to get out of this room, is for you to release the seed of life upon my altar," Pauline said, in a sultry tone. "Were upon the man shall take delight in the women who share his home. To keep the man from wandering and damning his soul, the women of his house shall welcome his rod of man into their temple. Whereupon the women of the man's home shall welcome the seed of life into their wombs. So the man shall know his holy love." I had no idea what she was spouting off, but it sounded like scripture to me. The insane light I had once seen, a week ago, reappeared in her eyes. My eyes glanced around for an escape from my own damn kitchen. I was not too proud to crawl through a damn window to escape whatever the hell was happening. Nonetheless, the size of the windows were not conducive to a grown man crawling out of them. My heart raced as my ass bumped against the counter that sat between the sink and the stove.

"The mother shall kneel before the man, giving her body to open her son's eyes to the light." My eyes shot down as her left hand then her right hand mirrored her left as they boxed me in. My head shot back as hers filled my view. "She shall display her body to the man, whereupon the man shall partake in her body. Bestowing his seed upon her altar," Pauline chanted like she had repeated that line before or that's what it sounded like to me.

"What crazy shit are you in..." My words were cut off as Pauline kissed me. Feeling her left leg hooking around my right before I could react I felt something cold and metal slapping around my wrist.

"Now you can no longer refute me," Pauline purred as I tugged on the cuffs that was connected me to the handle of my stove. "I told you Jacob the only way to get out of here is spreading your seed on my altar."

"Then we're going to be here all night, because it's not going to happen," I hissed my nose was only an inch away from hers.

"I believe you will." I rose on my toes as she caressed my manhood. "After all, you have to work tomorrow, and ever since we've been here, you're very prompt on your work ethic." I was not, I was not trying to enjoy it. But could you resist when there was a naked woman standing before you, pressing her breasts into you, and stroking your cock. She might have given birth to me, but she stopped being my mother when she ran off with Roy. "All you have to do is let me slip this into my pussy," Pauline whispered into my ear. "After all the bible says it's my duty to ensure that you find your way into Heaven."
Okay, I believe we have officially entered the twilight zone and a very twisted one at that. "I am not fucking you, not now, not..." Pushing Pauline away as she started to tear at my clothes.

"I must save you from yourself Jacob!" Pauline yelled; I have to say fending off her hands with only one free hand is quite difficult. "It's the only way you can gain access to the halls of the afterlife," she said, I think she really meant it too. What the hell kind of crazy shit did Roy get Pauline into?! What was all that submissive shit that she's been portraying since she's been here? Was that all a ploy to lower my guard? Or was that the real her, and this... whatever the hell this is, is a break in her submissive nature to... save me? Hell if I know. All I knew was this was not going to happen... "Emily! Come help me save your brother!"
"Don't you..." My heart stopped as Emily unlocked the door and stepped into the room nude as a jay bird. Oh, how perky those 32Cs (Something I later come to find out and Pauline's 36Cs. I'll get into that later), of hers were as those light pink nipples stood erect as she sauntered into the room. I was expecting Emily to have a hairy bush given her life, yet that wasn't the case as it appeared to my eyes. Her mons Venus appeared to be freshly shaven, just like her mother's.

"Jacob is being quite difficult. The Deluge must be more engrained in his soul than we thought. Come help me perform the rite of the Apareilementum." What?! What the flying Nine Hells is she talking about?! "Come hold his arm while I prepare the rod of man for its journey to the altar," Pauline said, in this weird commanding tone.

"Yes mother," Emily said obediently, nodding her head.

"Emily stop this?!" I pleaded with her when I felt that it was taking all of her strength to hold my arm down.

"This is for your own good Jacob." There wasn't a hint of uncertainty in her eyes as she said those words. "The Gnostic states one cannot find God if one is unclean in his body and soul. We are only trying to cleanse this taint that has fallen upon you." I saw the truth -- or her truth -- in her eyes. To me it all sounded like some batshit crazy cult crap you hear every few years popping up.

"Son of a..." I gasped as Pauline squeezed my balls.

"Be still son," her eyes had a stern look, a look that foretold of her blind devotion to whatever she and Emily were spouting off, "I do not wish to harm you. You are the man of this house, it is our duty to tend to your needs, in every way you see fit. Yet you're plagued by the Enochians, they lead many men astray. It's our job to see to that you, my darling Jacob, do not succumb to their whispers," Pauline said, running her left hand up my chest. "Did you think me waking you every morning was some act? No," shaking her head, "it was to see you honey. To wait on you like it is spoken of in the bible. To be the one who takes this..." I really tried not to let my body trembled as she stroked my manhood, yet my body betrayed me, "whenever you need relief from your manly needs." I had no idea why Pauline had that look in her eyes, it wasn't like I gave her any signals that I wanted to fuck her. However, I do remember how she had been staring at my morning wood every morning like she wanted it. "We," her eyes glanced to Emily who was nodding along the entire time she spoke, "are made to service you and this." I didn't know it at the time but while she was distracting me she was gently removing my belt from my pants. It wasn't until she dropped down and bound my legs together that I even registered what she was doing.

"Can you hold him for a moment more Emily?" Pauline asked, to which Emily hummed an 'Mmmhmm' as she nodded. I held my breath as her nose trailed up my cock, then her breasts along my chest as she pressed her body into mine. "Trust in us Jacob, we are here to help you rid yourself of this uncleanness. In time you will come to understand, like I did, that this path is the only path to God."

"God can kiss..." The smack that stuck the left side of my face stung like a bitch.

"You do not! Speak of God in such a manner!" I saw the fire in Pauline's eyes as she pressed the tip of her nose against mine. "It was He who is I am that answered my prayers, that brought us safely home. It was through him that my sweet Billy gave me a gift that I thought belonged to Roy, and Billy is your father. I know you've been questioning your lineage since we all learned the news. It was through him, in his guiding hand, that you, Jacob, could be the only one to save my Emily. You might not believe, you might have lost faith, but we will help you to find it again," Pauline said, with a zealot's resolve. I, for one, wasn't about to let that happen. I have no idea what crazy bible she's referring to, but it's not one I know off. My head dropped down as Pauline shoved my pants to my knees.