Broken Secrets Ch. 14

Story Info
Sasha and Car are finally caught in the act...
7.1k words
1.9k
0
2

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

The world was silent around them. Yet the echo of the slammed front door resounded in their hearts.

Sasha and Car froze where they had been trying to placate Fyr...though what in the world could they have said? They knew what they'd been doing was wrong, so wrong. There was nothing in the world that could have made that right again.

Standing, Car slumped forward, his head in his paws, lacing his fingers at the back of his back. He hadn't even been able to close the distance between them, his shoulders aching where her claws had dug into him, where she had bashed him about. It was not as if he hadn't deserved it. He would have rather had that than the aching, turning, curdling pain in the pit of his stomach, his cock finally soft. Fat lot of good that was going to do him then, not after all that.

"God fucking damn it."

As if that could change things. As if that could make things right again. He'd followed his lusts, taken care of his "needs" -- and for what? To feel good? To end up hurting Fyr?

"I..."

Sasha dropped back, not realising that her paw had been lifted, extended in the direction of the open living room door, through which Fyr had escaped to the hallway.

The front door, she thought dimly. She had to close the front door. That meant that she had to put her clothes on.

That was the only way she was going to get through everything: one step at a time. One act at a time. One action at a time.

Panties back into place.

Her T-shirt pulled down.

Enough to close the front door.

Carenath fumbled for his clothes, blinking away moisture from his eyes that he refused to acknowledge, heaving, panting, no longer from a sexual means. All that was gone, out the window, the only thought in his head that he had to follow Fyr, that he had to catch up with her. Yet his clothes were scattered and he snarled and slammed his paws into the back of the sofa in an act of frustration that he was not due, fighting to remain in control.

Why hadn't he said anything? He could have done something, said something, stopped her from going. There wasn't any explanation that he could have given Fyr, not when he didn't even know what was going on with him anyway, but he could have at least fucking tried.

But what had he done? Fuck all, fucking nothing, nada, zip, thank you very much, sir, and goodbye!

"Car -- what are you doing?"

Sasha paused in the doorway, coming back from closing the door, locking it again, though...well...she knew then that she had been the one that had forgotten to lock it. That was how Fyr had gotten in when they'd thought that they were alone, that they were going to get away with it. In hindsight, it was all too easy to see how they had been fools.

"Going the fuck after her, of course!"

He was relentless, not even getting his socks on, only shoes, staggering out the door while Sasha tried to find something. She'd have to follow him in her own car, even if the carnage there would have to be cleaned up before Carenath's parents returned. Sasha didn't know why that thought popped into her head, the dim awareness that there was something else to be taken care of so that they didn't get found out.

But the shit had hit the fan already, so what did she fucking care about any of that?

She chased after Car, hoping that he was driving safely even when he wasn't, his car swerving back and forth in front of her, though never crossing the white line in the middle of the road. She was grateful for that, not wanting to see any harm come to anyone, but the state in which Fyr had been when she had left the house...

Was...Fyr safe?

"Shit."

She swallowed hard, striving to quell the racing of her heart, other traffic on the road a mere inconvenience to her as she overtook a lorry, keeping up with Car, breaking the speed limits -- but who cared about the rules? She'd already broken the cardinal one, the one that mattered more than anything else, and there she was not even able to keep her own daughter safe.

The white of the streetlights flashed across her muzzle, yet she would rather have remained shrouded in darkness. It wasn't for her. Not after what had happened.

She had to make sure her daughter was safe. Yes, that, she had to do that.

Her phone... Her phone...

She dragged it out of her pocket, balancing it on the dashboard, dialling Fyr's number. Of course, it only rang. And rang. And rang.

Of course, Fyr wasn't going to fucking answer. Sasha wouldn't have answered if it had been her mother who'd fucked her boyfriend...

Back to the apartment, the one that Fyr had only moved into recently with Car. Oh, how foolish an errand that seemed now that Car leapt out of the vehicle, cursing, stumbling, one of his shoelaces untied.

At least Fyr's car was there, Sasha hot on his heels as she screeched into the small car park behind him, slinging the car in against a hedge at an angle. As far as parking went, that would have to do.

"Where is she?"

Sasha all but shrieked as she leapt from the car, no more and no less than a mother in the dark of the night, fearful for her daughter's life. The quiet of the night seemed to turn all heads, even if there was no one there, towards them, her voice and sobs slicing through the air.

Car shook his head.

"Car's here. Looks fine."

He had to see Fyr, had to explain to her, had to tell her how sorry he was, how much he loved her. that was all he needed to do, everything he had to do, bringing to a close something between them that should never have come to pass. He didn't want to be forgiven, no, but he wanted the chance to make it up to her, to show her, in some way, every day for the rest of his life, that it was her, it was always her, that he loved her more than life itself.

The thing was, the drake knew too that it was never going to be his choice. Not even as he let himself into the apartment, fumbling to get his key into the lock, his paw shaking, breath catching, hitching in his chest.

No. No crying. That wasn't for him. No. Not after all that he had done to Fyr.

"Fyr? Fyr are you here? Please say something!"

She was there, of course, but that didn't mean that she wanted to talk to him. Her phone buzzed away, shoved into her pocket, the dragoness clenching her jaw as she locked her teeth together.

She packed. Only what she needed, the large holdall type bag on the bed. She was tempted to take the sheets too, but she didn't want to waste the time ripping them off the bed, not when they had followed her. She'd hoped they wouldn't, they were just going to make it more difficult for her. And didn't they see that they had already made things more than difficult enough for her? Had tearing her life and her love down to the ground not been fucking enough for them?

No. She blinked tears from her eyes, claws biting into the palms of her paws as she snatched and grabbed, intent on filling her bag. Clothes. Electronics. Everything that was hers. Fuck everything else. She had to get out, away from there, away from him. Nothing else was as important as that.

Fuck the bastard. Just because he was there, that he had come after her... That didn't mean shit. Nothing to her, nothing at all. He didn't have to be anything to her, not after all that he had done, everything that he had broken in her heart. She would spend years picking up the fragments of it, her trust broken, her life... Well, to say that everything she had hoped for was in shreds was an understatement.

Stupid, so fucking stupid. Hadn't she thought, earlier, that there were some things going on, something that she wasn't quite paying attention to? She'd thought that he was spending too much time around her mother -- and wasn't it simply laughable that she had concluded, in the end, that he was trying to do no more than to be a good boyfriend to her and her mother? Well, the second was true in a way, but that kind of closeness was not what Fyr had anticipated in her mind, let alone her heart!

She wished she'd seen the signs earlier, everything coming together in the lesser glory of hindsight. There was no pleasure in telling herself "I told you so" when her suspicions, the dark seeds of jealousy that she had thrust down as deeply as she had been able to, had been proven right, all in the end.

She didn't want to be right. She wanted to be wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

She growled deep in the back of her throat as she snatched up one of her favourite ornaments, the little porcelain horse that she kept on her bedside table beside the lamp and nothing else. She made sure that she had her electronic chargers, the handheld gaming device where she played with Kao, even though she had moved out. He still liked to game with her in the evening and, ridiculously, she had been spending more time with him lately since Car had been so busy.

Guess there was no wondering what he had been busy with after all that bullshit then...

The door slammed open, a body bundling into the bedroom, a flurry of bronze scales and apologies that meant nothing to her. Her gaze hardened. Fuck him.

Damn. He'd found her. There wasn't language strong enough for him, but if she had voiced the words running around her head aloud, they would have begun with a "C" and ended with a "T". She had others to spill if she was ready to.

He grabbed her by the shoulders in the bedroom, though did not shake her. Fyr refused to look at him.

"Fyr, please talk to me, please say something."

Maybe she would have fallen for it, his pleading, the shine in his eyes, if he had not cheated on her with her mother. Maybe she would have wondered if she had done something wrong, if it had been because of her, if maybe she had not put out enough or been adventurous enough. Yet how the fuck could any of that be true when it was her own mother that he had cheated on her with? There wasn't much coming back from that.

"I didn't mean it, Fyr... I mean, I did it, I'm so, so sorry, I need you to hear that. I really am sorry, I fucked up, I should never have done this, I --"

"Fuck off."

The chill in her words appeared to draw him up short and the fury in her chest surged. Yes, let him be taken aback. He fucking deserved it.

If she never had to see Carenath's stupid muzzle ever again she would be a much happier dragoness for it.

"Fyr..."

He stepped back, spreading his paws, though his mind raced, grabbing at words and things that he could say, only to toss them all away a moment later. But he had to say something!"

"Fyr?"

Sasha joined him, entering with a soft knock, the time for privacy, however, long past. Respect, maybe, could be regained, if only they took care with it.

She watched her daughter as if from a great distance, her heart aching for her. It ached even more, knowing that she was the cause of it, that she was still causing her daughter great pain. There was not much in the whole world that could make up for being cheated on and she had done it, again and again, not thinking of Fyr. Yet there had been something between her and Carenath, she had been so sure of it...

It wasn't the time for that.

"Fyr, please listen to us," Sasha cut in, her paws shaking, glad that Fyr was safe but not ready to face the music just yet. "Please... I'm... We're so sorry. We never meant to hurt you. We didn't think..."

"Oh, so now you're a fucking we, are you?"

Fyr lashed out, Sasha recoiling as if she had been struck across the face. But her daughter did not follow up, turning back to her furious packing, shoving a T-shirt that Sasha had bought her a few years ago to the floor. The horrible thought crossed Sasha's mind that Fyr wouldn't need anything she'd given her anymore.

She wouldn't have wanted any reminders.

"No... No, we're nothing, a stupid mistake, I never wanted to hurt you, Fyr, sweetheart... Honey, please listen to me. Don't do this. Please, sit down, spend the night in your own bed. We can talk about this, we can all make it right again. There's so much to talk about..."

"Fuck. Off."

Fyr twisted away from her mother as she grabbed her arm, only to be faced with Carenath once again, the face that she had once adored now holding too many bad memories for her to come to terms with.

Car reeled, paws splayed, but what did he think he was going to be able to say, going to be able to do? He'd already done enough, but he had to try, had to do something, had to do anything.

"Fyr, I am sorry... I don't want to hurt you, that was never my intention. Things got out of hand, I should have thought them through more. Please, just sit, talk, I'll make you something to drink --"

"I don't want goddamn anything from you anymore!"

She wheeled on him, seeing red. There, that was it: her bags were packed, at least for the extent that she would need for the immediate future. And if the idiots were going to stand there trying to convince her that they were "so, so sorry" -- like hell they were, sorry they got caught was more like it -- she didn't have to sit around listening to it.

She was leaving. And Fyr was never coming back.

"Please, Fyr, it doesn't have to be like this, I can explain, I can do something!"

Car blocked her way, an arm flung out, though Fyr was not about to let him cut her off. He'd already done enough, her bag slung over her shoulder, another in her free paw, clenching her jaw.

"Move!"

"No!"

"Guys, I think if we all just calm down now, things..."

Fyr snarled, showing her teeth, her mother grasping her arm at just the wrong moment. She didn't think about what she was doing, acting in the heat of the moment, though it was not out of passion, not as she had considered such flaring, overemotional moments to be in the past. Yet she knew better than anyone else, as the victim of it all, that one moment could spiral and twist into something darker and deeper still, leaving those that had never consented to it behind.

Yet her mother was there, claws digging into her arm, and Fyr did not think as she struck, her fingers curled to use her claws.

"Let go of me!"

Sasha yelped, jumping back, a broken line of red across her muzzle, though she was fortunate that Fyr had only caught her with one claw. A strike like that so close to her eyes could be far more dangerous, yet her eyes were on Fyr and Fyr alone, even as her daughter shoved her way by, sending her stumbling back into the doorframe.

Car caught Sasha, steadying her even as he followed, yet Fyr was halfway down the hallway, heading back to the main apartment door, what would let her out into the main part of the building, never to be seen again. Despite everything he'd done, his heart pulled, blood roaring in his ears, the dull thump of his heart louder than ever.

Da-dum, da-dum, da-dum.

It wasn't sexy when it was that loud. It was not sexy like it could have been if it was throbbing that hard and fast during sex, a moaning dragoness under him, begging for his dick. It was not sexy like the trading of lustful kisses, of holding his lover tight, of never wanting to let it go.

With her back to him, memories flitted before his eyes, as if the moment was stretching out far beyond what the seconds could encompass. He saw the first time he'd met Fyr all over again, how she had laughed, how she'd smiled, when she'd tumbled into his arms like a crimson goddess from the heavens above. He'd been smitten with her from the first day -- and for good reason too. Anyone with an ounce of good sense in them would be able to tell that Fyr was a catch, a sweet, kind, loving dragoness with a quest for adventure and a steely grit of determination that had her ploughing resolutely down her own path in life. Where there was not a set route for her to take, she forged her own way, determined to make her life her own.

He remembered the feel of her the first time they had mated, his shaft hard and ready, how she had arched up against him. The thought of the sweet tartness of her juices on his lips and tongue lingered, making him want to touch his lips all over again just to recall that memory, her cherry sweetness almost overwhelming at times. But above all else what he longed to hold close was the feel of her entwined with him in bed.

Softly sleeping, her limbs around him, locked together, tails twisted around each other. They were one and the same, parts of a whole being, knowing where they belonged, all that they were there to do. And that was to sleep, to be safe and warm and protected in one another's arms, no one there in the memory to disturb them. The night calmly shrouded them, the moon shining in through the bedroom window, a crack in the curtains, the stars watching on in his memory.

There, he was safe. There, he was calm. There, he had her.

And now all that had changed with his sweetheart's back to him, the light of his life that he had gone and snuffed out. He didn't think that talking would have changed anything, yet with his heart threatening to rend itself in two, he wanted to talk, he wanted to try. He wanted to do anything possible to take back and make right every last one of the wrongs that he'd done.

"Fyr... Please... Please talk to me."

He didn't check on Sasha. He should have. Fyr took all his attention. As she should have from the very beginning.

"Fyr..."

She hesitated there, one paw on the door handle, glancing back over her shoulder. Car's heart leapt, though he should not have been so bold as to think that, maybe just maybe, that was the turning point of it all.

He pressed on. Maybe it was his chance. Maybe that was where he could turn things around.

"Fyr, this was all so stupid, but I need to explain it to you and I don't even understand it myself." He snatched up her paws, holding them in his, though she did not hold his back, her fingers limp in his paws, like the paws of a dummy on display in a shop window, only looser. "It's... It's all wrong, so wrong, I'm so, so sorry and I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. I should never have done it, I should have thought about you, but...it's all so complicated."

He choked down a sob, not wanting to cry in front of her. It was wrong to show that kind of emotion when she was the one who had been so terribly hurt, her world turned upside-down. He had to remember that, as hurt as he felt too. He could be hurt, but it was a hurt of his own doing, despite everything that he thought.

She stared at him unblinkingly. Car strove, through stuttering breath, to plough on. He had to.

"I want to talk to you, please, don't go. I know I don't deserve it...but you do, you need this, but...I need to...make it right...with you..."

His words were cut off, though the silence on his part was not of the drake's choosing. His chest rose and fell shortly and sharply, forcing down his emotion.

"Carenath."

His heart leapt.

"Yes, Fyr?"

"I never want to see you again."

He dropped her paws, unable to stop the roaring in his ears. Shock enveloped him, sickness roiling in his stomach, though Fyr did not pause. All he could do was watch, dropping to his knees, as she turned her back on him, collecting the bags that she had dropped, hefting the biggest over her shoulder, not struggling with it at all.

Fyr had never needed him. And yet there he had been, worming and wriggling his way into her life anyway. For what?

The dragoness left, the door slammed on her heels. Maybe it made her feel better or maybe it didn't, but the silence left in the apartment with Carenath and Sasha was deafening.

12