Broken Secrets Ch. 15

Story Info
In the aftermath of cheating, Sasha and Car reconnect...
7.1k words
2.2k
1
1

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

Things were far from easy after Fyr left. Sasha sat on the edge of the bed, forcing down her morning sickness, though it was not something that she could ignore for long, considering that it was merely a reaction to her body to being pregnant. That it was there only complicated things too, though it was not as if the dragoness could simply turn back time and not fall pregnant.

She put her head in her paws, tail lashing back and forth in discomfort, anxiety curling through the sore, aching pit of her stomach. Or maybe that was more nausea bubbling up. It was hard to tell. The room she was in, back home, was the same, but...nothing could ever be the same again.

If she had used a condom, maybe things could have been different. If she had not fucked him, things would have been different. Yet it was as if the idea of not making love to Carenath was not a possibility in her head, that there was something between them, something that drew her to him and into his arms as if it was always meant to be.

She slid her feet into her fluffy, pink slippers, the softness of them little comfort at such a time. That was silly, too romantic, not fitting for such a situation. Of course, Fyr had told Kao. It was not as if it was something that could have been easily hidden from him anyway after everything had gone down, her son heading off with friends. The look that he had given her as he stomped out the door, that twisting disgust pulling at his lip, hurt a lot, but it was not quite up there with how Fyr had broken down before her.

And she deserved every last little bit of it. She deserved the fact that her son didn't want to be around her after how she had hurt his sister and she more than deserved every bit of pain that she had caused Fyr. If she could have taken it all on her shoulders and claimed it all, in some way, as her own, maybe that would have been better, yet to see her daughter broken, sobbing, screaming, fighting as if her life depended on it...

She'd had her heart broken. And there was nothing that Sasha could do to fix that.

Kao had come back once, while staying with friends, to pick up more of his things, his room already so bare of his prized possessions (of course, the gaming consoles had gone with him too) that it looked like he'd moved out for college. She'd known that was coming, of course, with him being in the last year of high school, but she still had not considered that such an upheaval so soon. Sasha had had to make sure that both she and Carenath were out for when Kao came by, for she was not so sure that she trusted her son to keep a level head, he was simply that infuriated by what she'd done. Again, she didn't blame him, yet there was some tiny, helpless level of damage control still to be done. She didn't want to get anyone more hurt than they already were.

One more thing had disappeared from Fyr's bedroom, though the dragoness had not set foot in her old family home, not after everything. Her apartment, however, had been stripped of everything she owned, while Carenath was out. But what had disappeared from the shelf above Fyr's bed in her room was something old, something precious, something that had been there since Fyr had hatched. Or been laid, technically, for it was the red and yellow fragments of her eggshell, what had remained after the dragonet, squalling and squealing to be taken care of, had broken from the egg into the world.

And now it was gone. Just like her daughter.

But she had to keep going. She had to get up, had to shower, had to throw up in the toilet -- quietly, because, well...she hadn't exactly told Carenath yet. They hadn't spent too much time together in the four days since everything had happened, but they needed that time to digest, to adjust. One thing that had helped was Car staying over with her, though they did not always sleep in the same bed. The drake was more sleepless than her, though it was probably the early stages of the pregnancy that made it so that Sasha was more tired than he was. She hadn't yet decided whether that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Carenath sat up sometimes, staring at the TV, though it was no longer with the comfortable familiarity that being in that house, Sasha's house, had given him. He stared at it, not really seeing anything that played across it, dull and slow, his mind working as if through a thick layer of sludge. Yet he had to keep trying, had to keep doing, though it didn't feel like there was any point to it anymore.

Sasha was the point. Sasha was the reason that he had to keep going, leaning against her shoulder at the breakfast table, though he poked weakly at his toast and eggs. The closeness helped a little, even though he still very much did not feel like himself, not at all, not in any way that mattered. Maybe that was the "new self" and a new way of being that Carenath was going to have to get used to, pressing on with life and love, because, well...he'd done everything he was to blame for. In some way, one way or another, he was going to have to live with it, though he didn't think that there was any way in heaven or hell that he was going to fix what he'd broken.

Some things weren't meant to be fixed. But maybe they could become something different.

There was little for them to do, besides carrying on with their days. Sasha still had her part-time job to be getting on with, not the kind of dragoness to hang around at home for too long. Truth be told, she had let her hours slip a little when Carenath was around simply because she had something more to occupy her time with, something that made her feel good, something that made her feel whole and strong. But it was good too that she had something to go back to, something that she could sink her teeth into, the office work simple and yet enough, when she expressed her desire for more work, to keep her interested and occupied.

Just a little bit, it made her feel a little bit more herself, as if she was still "Sasha" under the layers of everything that had happened, the playing out of her changing body. Soon, she would have to work out what and when she was going to tell HR about her pregnancy, as there would have to be maternity leave after that -- but would she even need it if she could end her employment there? After working for all her years and assistance from her late husband, she had managed well enough and it was not as if she needed too much money with a nice, little nest egg set up already. She'd want to make sure that Fyr and Kao still got their share of the inheritance after her time came, of course, but there was no monetary need to force herself to work.

It helped though. It helped her mind find something to focus on, to find the rhyme and the rhythm of normalcy that had not been there for so very long. Sometimes, that was all that something had to do, even though it may have seemed strange to some that she kept on working as she did, pressing on.

Carenath had to go to work, though he didn't know what he was going to do about the apartment yet. It was still on a month-to-month lease, as they hadn't been able to get anything else at the time, so it was not as if it was a huge money sink, even if he didn't yet want to admit or acknowledge that things were shifting, changing beyond his control. Maybe the closing of the apartment agreement and officially moving out would mean that there was nothing he could go back to.

"Hey, Car, do you want to watch a movie tonight?"

So normal. Yet so big at the same time. It was a step indeed to bring them together for more than mealtimes, but it felt good to be curled up on the sofa together, their tails intertwined, linked as if they were one body, not two, one being shuddering in snatches of breath. They didn't know, on the sofa, the movie playing, when they had broken down crying, but the sobbing grabs of air were exactly what they'd needed, finally letting out what they had kept buried inside them since the incident.

No words, none other than heaved and panted "sorries" and garbles that didn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. All that mattered was how their bodies were pressed together, their limbs tangled, Car feeling smaller than Sasha as he was crushed to her chest, his nose shoved somewhere up near the crook of her neck.

It was what they needed and they didn't need to do anything more than that, sitting there, being there, heaving and panting, the movie playing in the background. That time, their clothes were dishevelled from their proximity, how much they needed each other for something other than sex, though that would have been a perfectly reasonable reason for their clothes to end up like that too, if they had wanted it. It was not as if their relationship was private and secret anymore, no longer their dirty little secret, however unclean it had left them feeling.

They were a part of it too and there was no benefit to come from them feeling like the scum of the earth forever.

"Car?"

Sasha kissed his nose tentatively. Sitting back on the sofa with one leg kicked up onto the cushions, the other bent with her hind paw, bare, on the carpet, wriggling her toes, the weight of her partner on her stomach told her that there was something, in that moment, that had to be closed between them. Or opened, depending on what one considered it to be, her heartbeat racing faster and faster, a driving beat that determined what was to happen next.

Kissing her cheek softly, his eyes still glistening with tell-tale moisture, Car pressed in closer, if that was even possible.

"What is it?" His voice came out as barely a whisper, as if the drake did not dare raise it any more than that. "You... You seem like you need to say something? To tell me something?"

There was no sense in him trying to guess what it was that Sasha wanted to tell him, for it was not as if it was something that he would have guessed anyway. It was too far from his mind, something that he would never have even paused to think about, even though it had very much been a possibility the whole time, considering that they had not used a condom once.

That had been their fault too, but there was nothing that could be done about it then. Whether or not Car stayed with her too, Sasha was not about to let the baby go. It was time to face the music.

She took a breath, blood roaring in her ears, a dull pound of her heart forming the backdrop to the moment.

"Shit, Sasha, are you okay? Your heart is going so fucking fast."

She had to tell him.

"I'm pregnant...with your dragonet, Carenath."

And that was what changed everything.

A pregnancy announcement should always have been a time of joy for any dragoness, assuming that all had gone to plan, though it was with a tremor in her heart for the wrong reasons that Sasha had told Car. She didn't know how he'd react, whether it would drive him away from her, what would be the turning point, the point of no return from which he could not take anymore. He was only a young drake still, even if he had experienced far more in his life than she thought, privately, Kao had so far, but the experience he was to take on in the world was sharply and swiftly going to escalate.

He clung to her, his head spinning, yet, even as he absorbed what it was that she had said, Car found himself squeezing Sasha, around the upper torso and shoulders harder than he ever had before. The pain was still there, churning through his stomach and sinking furious fingers into his spine, as if it was seeking to control him from the inside out, but the smile that stretched his lips wider and wider down the entire line of his jaw was more powerful still. His heart surged and he let out a strangled cry that could only be of joy as he drew Sasha in close and tight to him, kissing her muzzle, her lips, her cheek, her neck, every part of her that he could reach.

Where Car may not have had the words to say how he felt about everything, how he would be right there, by her side, through it all, he knew how to say it with the tease of his body instead. Such passion and overwhelming warmth had to have somewhere to go, after all, and he kissed down her neck as the dragoness moaned in evident surprise, despite how she rolled her breasts up against his light, fluttering touch.

Softly and gently, as if they were making love rather than fucking, once again, he drew her T-shirt up and over her shoulders and arms, leaving her brassiere in place, loosening his jeans at the button at the same time. One piece of clothing at a time had to hit the carpet, though their soft giggles and kisses, tongues lapping up sensually against one another, came sweetly, tenderly, as if it was their first time together. In a way, it was, because they were no longer sneaking around, no longer trying to hide and avoid the due shame of cheating, all as they were, all as they needed to be.

Car drew the dragoness sensually and sweetly out of her clothes, barely aware of when he had gotten down into his boxers too -- the old, comfy ones that weren't very sexy at all and that he barely wore around Sasha. And even then only when he knew that he was not going to be stripped out of his clothes! He'd always wanted to look good for her, Fyr too, even though one of the two was no longer a possibility. But it was real and it was raw, laying everything they had in them and all that they were bare for all to see, his nose dipping between her thighs softly.

"Ohhh, Car..."

He loved when she moaned for him like that, but Car had not realised that it had slipped from his mind, at least for a little while. It had been a few days since he had last been that kind of intimate with Sasha and he relished every moment as if it was her last, still reeling from the revelation that she was carrying his child, his egg, inside her.

How long until they were laid? How long until they hatched? Oh, they had so much to prepare for!

Yet their lust and their love had to be tended to also, as much a garden that would need watering as the playful squeals of a little dragonet who would depend on them for years to come. And he would do everything he had and could for them without question, loving them unconditionally with the fierce, single-minded love that only a father could hold.

Sasha moaned and closed her thighs around his head, the softness of her flesh and scales luring him on, his tongue dipping inside her again and again, teasing around, flickering over her clit. Oh, he knew how to make her feel good, how to make her head spin, to make her feel as if she was as light as air, so insubstantial on waves of drifting pleasure that she might well have floated away. He lapped into her deeply, though what she did not expect through the closure of relief that he had responded in the best way possible to her pregnancy revelation, was his fingers to tease up against her tail hole.

With as much space as she could, she twitched her tail invitingly out of the way, offering that entrance to her body too up to him, however he wanted to take it. In that moment, all Sasha needed was to feel pleasure, to enjoy and languish in sensation, to forget about everything else but the moment. Some called it mindfulness but they never considered how something like that played into sex too. A busy mind could take away from the experience itself so she focused on enjoying the moment and nothing more than that, how good his fingers felt sliding into her arse.

"Oh, yeah, Car... Ohhhh..."

Her moans carried him on, emboldening him to give her more and more pleasure, teasing them back and forth slowly, gently, for it was all about the lure of pleasure that time. He could have gone much more roughly than he was, but that could come in another time, another session, as he cradled her clit with his slender, flexible tongue, the tip lashing it fervently as if he was about to get her off right then and there.

But not quite yet, not as he pleasured her, one paw on his hard length, boxers shoved down his thighs but not off entirely, the only article of clothing that was left on their bodies. He had to be there in the moment, had to experience every little bit of it, even though it would be far from his last time with Sasha.

His fingers drove a little more roughly into her anal passage as she cried out for him, moaning his name, grinding against him as if there was nothing else in the world for her. Indeed, her world did seem to have narrowed to the very sexy young drake in many ways, though that was not entirely a bad thing. There was little else that Sasha wanted to capture her attention as Car ate her out, lapping up her juices sloppily, even managing to just about twist his paw enough for his thumb and side of his paw to press up against her needy cunny.

It was too much for her, head swimming, lust swarming her as if she was being surrounded from all sides, pinned down, though the tearing through of her orgasm was not to be denied. Every pounding pulse of it had her tail thrashing, slapping against Carenath's side, driving her on, the roll of her hips short and frantic, desperate, far from sensual. She only knew what she needed, what she craved, how every pulse of wanton pleasure had her craving more.

And when she came down from her high in his arms, Car was right there for her, kicking off his underwear, laying her down against the length of the sofa as if they were lying flat out on the bed. There was plenty of space for them, especially with the lounger section at the far end, though Car only needed a moment with her, pressing one of her legs back, bending at the knee.

"Ah..."

His cock found her pussy, teasing open her slick folds, his paw still wet from her juices, though the dragoness under him quivered as if she wanted something else. If she did, however, she'd have to tell him, for Car was already inside her, stretching her folds lusciously open with his cock for the first time in days.

They groaned together, a deep, guttural sound that rang with passion. Fuck, how he'd missed that. It was wrong for them to not be having sex and every thrust brought fresh life back to him, as if he was reminding himself of why he was doing what he was doing, what it had meant to him, why he had been called to Sasha in the first place. It was not that he had ever wanted to cheat on Fyr, not thinking it through like that, but there was something about the dragoness that had drawn him into her arms.

There, with every thrust, every stroke of his cock, he belonged there, in her arms, fucking her as if nothing was keeping them apart, nothing that could ever set them in any other place in the world other than exactly where they were. Their need for one another, in lust and love, was paramount, and he didn't want to hide any of it from himself, the world or Sasha for a single moment more. Bending her leg a little further back for an even deeper thrust, he snarled passionately, lashing the air with his tail, though he was careful not to strike her, not even in his excitement.

His child... His offspring... His egg. All in the warmth of her womb.

It was hot. Beyond even the love he felt for her and their, as yet, unborn child, it was hot, so hot that he fucked her with more passion than he had ever had before, grinding in deep, loving the warm velvet of her folds. She was so wet, as if she had been ready and waiting for him the whole time, merely knowing that he was going to come back to her sooner or later, that things would come into a "better normal" for them. For there was no going back to the way that things had been before and, seeing how well that had panned out, who the fuck would have wanted to?

12