Broken Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you're huge! You're at least three times my husband's size. Not only is your uncut cock thick, but it must be over eight inches long and not even fully hard yet!" I had never seen an uncut cock, and certainly nothing close to that size.

"You know, I shouldn't do this. I'm still a married woman despite everything." Darryl laughs... hearing my attempt at faithfulness, despite the circumstances.

"We can stop if you really want to."

I responded by grabbing his hardening cock. I learned later that Darryl knew he would conquer me even without the cheating husband. The baby and future payday were just icing on the cake.

Darryl took control. "Suck this cock like the naughty girl you are."

I felt a submissive thrill shoot down my spine. I squeezed his cock harder, marveling at its contrast against my pale hands. I couldn't wrap my fingers around his full girth, so I used two hands and began pumping his cock. Everything felt so right—the contrast, the size, even the cheating. I lowered my face and retracted his foreskin with the hand carrying my wedding ring. I kissed the mushroom-like ebony cockhead before popping it into my warm, wet mouth. Darryl groaned in pleasure as he gripped the back of my head. My first few attempts barely got halfway down his thick, black shaft as I coated it with saliva.

Determined to suck his cock deeper, I relaxed my jaw and worked the tip of his cock into the back of my throat. I repeatedly gaged as I struggled to get his manhood past my tonsils. I slid my tongue underneath the tip as he pushed my head further down his shaft. I whimpered, fighting the urge to repel the invading weapon. I have never deep-throated my husband, but despite the enormously greater challenge, I decided to give Darryl this "first." I pulled my head back and started taking headlong plunges—managing another fraction of an inch each time. With my throat raw with pain and bulging outward, my lips finally sank all the way to his root. His balls slapped against my face in celebration of my victory. I bobbed several times until I felt his balls tighten against my face. I knew he was about to cum. But despite what children are often told, babies aren't found in mommy's tummy. I needed to hold him back and save that seed. I pushed against his muscled legs, and a loud pop could be heard as I slid him out of my throat.

"I need you to fuck me."

Overcoming any apprehension about fitting his massive cock into my tight little pussy, I begged him to mount me. I knew I'd have to figure out how to explain my stretched-out pussy to Tom. I'd need him to fuck me during the next few days to preserve the narrative that he's the father of the baby that might be born in nine months. For fun, I thought I might even risk having him eat me out tonight as a birthday present to me. I wonder if Tom would notice that my pussy is slicker or tastes any different. It had been a few weeks since he'd gone down on me, so maybe I could get away with it.

Darryl positioned his body above my petite frame and prepared to take what was his. I felt the walls of my pussy give way to the enormous invader. He was kind and resisted plunging deep in one fell swoop. Instead, he worked a little deeper each time, using my well-lubricated cunt to glide his way toward my cervix. Soon his black cock was buried to the hilt, and his cum-filled balls were smacking against my ass. He kept his cock pressed deep while he ground his pelvis into me. My extreme arousal encouraged my cervix to lift so I could accommodate his entire length in my posterior fornix, delivering a pleasure so rare and profound that I cannot describe it in words. I was babbling incoherently.

"Oh God...don't stop...yes...yes...fuck this dirt..y whore...shoot your bab..ies... into my wo..mb!" Darryl pressed the full weight of his body into mine with each jarring thrust of his cock.

As my orgasm took over, I felt the overwhelming need to exclaim that I loved his black cock. "I've never fel... You're so much bett....oh, ohh..." An orgasm washed over me. As my legs and pussy clamped down on his rod, I felt his cock release powerful spasms deep inside my fertile womb.

We collapsed together, intertwined on the bed, as we recovered from the overwhelming experience. His softening cock was still inside me and big enough to prevent any sperm from escaping my unprotected womb. We lay like that for a few minutes. "You promised me a great workout, and I'd say you delivered." We both laughed.

"You know, we're not even close to finished. You owe me some more 'firsts.' The next one will be you on your knees with me fucking you like a dog—like a bitch." Darryl's powerful voice, combined with my visualization of the naughty act, sent more shivers of submission down my spine.

As I got up on all fours, I heard a text arrive on my phone next to the bed. I decided to check it in case my husband was letting me know he was on his way home. While I did, Darryl picked up my other hand and stretched out my fingers. He slipped my wedding ring off and slid it into my cum-filled pussy... a look of triumph was on his face.

"Oh, it's just my sister texting me. Hmm...she says she thought a lot about it and has something she needs to tell me. Something that I might as well know now. That whore! Is she the one cheating with my husband?!"

"Wait...she's typing again... she says... Tom is throwing me a surprise birthday party tonight and invited everyone. She feels bad telling me because he has been planning it for weeks, but she knows I don't like surprises."

"Oh my... oh my God! What have I done?!"

12