Bronx Park East Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went closer to it and examined the details, of which there were many. Boats on an adjacent lake were delivering supplies, masons in the foreground were cutting stones. I said, "I was going to nerd out on with a comment about this."

"Go ahead, nerd away."

"Well, it occurred to me that he must have looked at real construction projects before painting this. Like these little sheds -- they are the equivalent of construction trailers today."

"He probably would have cement-mixers in there if he painted it now."

I was just about to go on about the cut-away view of the building, how it revealed its masonry-based construction. It was probably far too tall for any structure of the 16th century. You'd need a steel-frame or a poured concrete to really get that high.

I turned around to explain that to her, but I never expressed the thought. She had retrieved her panties from the bed and she as twirling them around on a finger. She said, "You've been shooting really big loads today. These are completely soaked. You're young; I think you can do a third one for me."

That was all the motivation I needed. I jumped on her, and I felt her all over beneath her skirt and her blouse. Funny how she had lost her underwear and yet she still has the rest of her clothes on. She undid my pants again and pulled them down below my knees. I would have removed them entirely but I couldn't wait to go into her.

It was my first missionary-style sex, and it was great. I loved how she would grip me with her legs, and then spread them up and out about as far as they would go. I had plenty of stamina for her, and I think she came twice.

Just before I came, I remembered one of those strange details that sometimes come to mind during sex and then results in an almost immediate orgasm. It was about the college-age guy in one of the magazines, and the rear-angle photo of him nailing his girlfriend's cunt. His testicles were visible, and I could imagine him preparing for his ejaculation into her. Now I was the guy about to shoot into my girlfriend.

Without thinking about it, I said, "Lenore, I'm going to empty my balls into you!" After I had done just that, I saw her laughing at me.

She said, "I'm sorry, that really tickled my funny bone. It completely threw me off from what I was doing."

I must have looked a bit shocked, because she then said, "Don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from. You've been doing just great today."

******


12