Broodmare's First Chance Pt. 01

Story Info
Caterina grows her harem of lustful aliens.
5.4k words
4.77
3.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sign right here," said the heavyset Aquilae bureaucrat, tapping the looseleaf on the dotted line. Like the other Aquilae on Kepler Station he was blue skinned. His hair was jet black hair and a trace of stubble highlighted his flabby jaw. His half-moon glasses fell to the tip of his nose.

Caterina gulped. Are you sure you want to do this? she thought. It was her last chance to back out. She scratched the back of her neck. It was one thing to fantasize about... it. It was another to make her harem a reality.

So far, her life on Kepler Station had been poor. She moved to the floating space city to start fresh two years ago. Kepler Station was a floating city among the stars, protected by an impenetrable clear dome. It orbited no stars. The sky was a perpetual starry night. The city was a glistening paradise, a multicultural hub where species from all over the galaxy could mingle and live out their lives peacefully.

So the advertising claimed. In reality, the city was grimy, rough, and cutthroat. Blight was the only greenery (other than plant based aliens) that grew, and it ate through Kepler's durasteel buildings like a Vega slug at a buffet.

Caterina could barely afford her apartment in the crime-ridden lower levels. She worked as a blight removal sales technician, junior grade. She was up early every morning, riding the packed nulli-rail to her dead end job where she was worked to the bone. At nights she'd come home and pass out in bed, too tired to even change out of her clothes.

All that could change with the stroke of her pen. The Aquilae needed women, human women, to restore their population. She'd be given a luxury penthouse, the finest foods, and a generous stipend. She'd never have to work again, on one condition.

The Aquilae needed an embryo.

Their numbers had been decimated in their war with the Insectoids. Aquilae women had been captured in droves. There weren't enough to sustain the population. The government in exile found a genetic match in humans, and they paid big money for human women willing to donate their bodies to the cause. Many applied, but few were chosen. A myriad of conditions had to be met. Genetic testing, age, fitness, and an open-mindedness about sex with multiple aliens that not everyone could tolerate.

Caterina was a pen-stroke away from becoming one of the lucky ones. She brushed a long, dirty blonde hair from her rosy cheeks. The pen trembled in her plump hand. Humans would call her chubby -- Aquilae called her irresistible.

"Are you going to sign it or are you going to stare into space all day?" the bureaucrat asked, shaking Caterina from her reverie. "I have an appointment at the Denebite consort."

"Sorry," said Caterina. "I'm just having second thoughts."

"Have them somewhere else," said the bureaucrat. "There's hundreds of women who will leap at this chance." He grabbed the looseleaf and started to pull it back.

Caterina snatched the looseleaf. "I'll sign," she said. She scrawled her name on the dotted line.

"Excellent," said the bureaucrat, tapping the looseleaf to her communicator so she'd have a copy. He filed it away in his desk, then pressed one of the many buttons on it. "Jaq? We're ready for you."

A tall, handsome Aquilae strode through the door. Easily over seven feet tall, his dark black hair was thick on his head, growing sparser on his muscle-bound arms. His navy lips were pursed in a thin line.

Caterina's heart skipped a beat. His body was so different from hers. Dirty blonde curls hung about her cherubic face. Freckles dusted her body from her slightly larger nose to her voluptuous chest. Her skin color, unlike Jaq's, could not be found on the rainbow.

Jaq's skin had no blemishes at all, save a few well placed scars. He was almost two feet taller than her. His eyes were dark as black holes, hers were bright as stars.

"Jaq will be your caretaker, and first broodmate," said the bureaucrat. "He's led two successful broods before. Listen to him, and you'll do fine."

Caterina stuck out her hand, and Jaq enveloped it with his massive mitt. "Nice to meet you, husband," Caterina joked.

"We are not joined through matrimony," said Jaq. "The term 'husband' is inaccurate."

"Jaq has the sense of humor of a blight patch," said the bureaucrat. He waved his arms at them impatiently. "You have all year to get to know each other. Please do it somewhere else." He stole a look at Caterina's bosom even as he chastised.

Jaq offered the crook of his arm, and led Caterina out of the office and down to the 389th floor. Caterina gulped, suddenly nervous. Her whole life was changing. Was she ready?

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"New broodmare processing," said Jaq. "You'll get your tattoo and injections. Then, we'll go to your new residence. Your things are being brought to your new home as we speak."

The elevator door slid open. Floor 389 was sterile and bright, exactly as a medical ward should be. Teal curtains partitioned the room to give the patients privacy. Jaq led her to the closest and slid the curtain closed behind him. An Aquilae doctor was waiting for them, wearing a white lab coat and glasses. He wasn't as tall as Jaq, and had less of the dark hair, but his skin was as blue as any other Aquilae.

The private section had a bed as well as a couple cabinets and a mini fridge. The doctor leaned against the cabinets, studying Caterina's looseleaf chart.

"Greetings, Caterina," said the doctor, setting the chart aside. "Welcome to the broodmare program." He patted the bed in the center of their curtained world.

"Thanks," said Caterina, sitting on the solitary bed. It was surprisingly comfortable for a hospital. She squished it with her hands, testing its softness.

"Luxurious, isn't it?" the doctor said with a grin. "We provide nothing but the best for our broodmares."

"A girl could get used to this," said Caterina.

"You will," said the doctor. "By the end of your year, you won't want to leave. And if you've provided an embryo, you won't have to."

"What if I don't?" asked Caterina. The recruiter she'd spoken to hadn't talked about that.

The doctor's face fell. "You'll be evicted, and replaced with someone else. I'm sorry, but that's how it has to be. We don't have the resources to keep under-performing broodmares or companions." He smiled and squeezed her shoulder. "I'm sure you'll do great. Jaq is one of our best. Listen to him, and you'll be fine."

Jaq nodded, saying nothing. The doctor retrieved a syringe with light purple liquid from the fridge. "Pull down your pants," he said flatly.

"All the way?" Caterina asked.

"They're always so shy at the beginning," laughed the doctor. "No, not all the way. Just enough for me to inject you. Right in the thigh, by your buttock."

Caterina slipped down the side of her pants and felt a pinch. Heat flooded her body as the syringe depressed. Her skin flushed, began to tingle. She felt wetter, hotter.

"What's happening?" she asked.

The doctor felt her forehead. "The serum is working," he said. "How do you feel?"

"Hot," said Caterina. "Tingly." Her pussy began to ache. It felt wetter than she could remember. It craved...

"Anything else?" the doctor asked, one eyebrow raised. His eyes flicked down to her crotch.

"Horny," said Caterina, sheepishly. She could really go for some dick. A good, hard fucking, that's what she really wanted. Her eyes looked to Jaq, towering in the corner. So dark. So brooding. She wondered what he was packing in his pants. Her body yearned to know. He's practically a stranger, Caterina. Normally, she was never this lustful.

"Sounds like it's working," said the doctor. "Would you like to relieve your lust now?"

"Now?" said Caterina. Would that be appropriate? she wondered. Her head began to spin. She had to do something to soothe the ache.

"You humans are always so modest when you join," the doctor said. "Yes, now. Your body craves sexual release. It can be by yourself, with Jaq, or with both of us."

"Hands off, doc," growled Jaq. "If you aren't part of my brood, I don't want you."

"Territorial as always, Jaq," said the doctor, backing off.

Caterina looked at Jaq. He grew handsomer by the second. She'd heard about Aquilae cocks from the 'Net. Fetish sites and the like. They had many different types. She wondered what type Jaq was packing.

"Let's see," said Caterina, staring at Jaq. He took off his shirt, flashing his muscular physique. His pecs were carved out of granite, and his abs were rolling foothills. A V shape was carved into his hips. Caterina wanted desperately to see what was at the apex of the V.

He undid his pants and they fell to the floor. Caterina's heart soared. Just as she hoped, his cock was thick and ribbed.

"Type B," said the doctor. "Always thought you looked like a type L."

"Does he have to be here?" Caterina asked, jerking her head to the doctor.

"I know when I'm not wanted," said the doc, ducking out of the curtain.

"May I?" asked Jaq, his fingers hovering above her pants. Caterina nodded, her mouth suddenly dry. He pulled her pants off, then her panties too. Caterina's heart raced as Jaq's strong hands took hold of her ankles.

He spread her legs, standing at the edge of the bed. His fingers ran down her legs, then rubbed her clit, testing her sensitivity. Caterina oohed with pleasure. The burning sensation was tamped down, but when he removed his fingers it blazed back in force.

"Put it in me," begged Caterina. She had an ache that could only be soothed by Jaq.

He thrust deep inside her, and Caterina gasped. It was magical. Her body craved him. She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him as deep as he'd go. His fingers rubbed her clit again, and pleasure spread through her body.

He thrust again, carefully, gently, but firmly. Each thrust was a deliberate stroke, pushing as deep as he could, then retracting until the tip of the tip was the only part inside. Then he filled her again, each rib pushing against her walls as he entered her.

Caterina felt release building inside her. Her breath came in short puffs. She was so full, so ready to gush all over Jaq's type B. One last thrust, and she came, her moan radiating through the lab. Jaq came with her, stuffing her full of hot alien cum. It tingled as it mixed with her pussy, and Caterina melted, panting on the bed.

Jaq dressed and the doctor returned. Jaq moved between them, blocking the doctor's view of Caterina's privates.

"Efficient," said the doctor, eying Jaq up and down. "Did she seem fit?"

Jaq nodded.

"Excellent. We'll add her tattoo, and she'll be free to go," said the doctor.

"Turn around so she can get dressed," growled Jaq. He handed Caterina her clothes. She still felt like liquid, but pooled herself into her pants. Her body still smoldered. She wanted more of Jaq. Although the doctor didn't look too bad, either. And the bureaucrat from earlier had a distinguished look about him...

Her head spun, and she grabbed Jaq's arm for support. He was beside her in an instant, keeping her on her feet. His sturdy arm wrapped around her waist, and she wanted him to push her down on the bed and have his way again.

"I'm still... tingly..." she said.

The doctor nodded. "The serum lasts for hours. You'll be aroused for a while longer."

"What will make it go away?"

The doctor blinked at her. "Sex, Caterina. Sex."

Jaq opened the door to Caterina's new home. Her jaw dropped. The ceilings were vaulted, with windows on every wall. She could see all of Kepler Station from up here. Billions of people, living out their lives in the levels below hers.

Hers. Last night, she'd been sleeping in a cramped closet. Tonight, she lived in luxury. The penthouse had seven bedrooms, five bathrooms, and three fireplaces. The kitchen was granite and steel.

A Denebite woman with green skin and a flat face like a deer bowed at Caterina. "I'm just finishing up, ma'am" she said, wiping down the eight oven burners.

No one ever calls me ma'am, Caterina thought. There were footsteps on the spiral stairs, and another Denebite descended.

"Beds are made, we're ready for -- you, ma'am!" she said with a smile, noticing Caterina.

"Thank you. Both," said Caterina, stepping into her new home. She spun, marveling at the architecture. Everything was open and spacious, nothing like the lower levels. Even the air was different; freer, less stale.

The maids bowed. "We'll be back tomorrow," the first said, and they departed.

"They're going to clean every day?" Caterina asked.

Jaq nodded. "We want you to focus on your task."

Caterina rubbed her shoulder. Her skin was raw where she'd gotten her tattoo -- a teardrop in a circle. When it was complete, there would be six tears, one for each broodmate. Right now there was just Jaq, in the first spot.

"Right. The task. How do you, normally..." she trailed off. How do the Aquilae seduce each other? she wondered.

Jaq cocked an eyebrow. "How do we normally what?"

Caterina batted her eyelids. Her body still felt hotter than normal, the residual serum still kicking in her veins. "What... turns you people on? Dancing? Massage? Chocolate?"

Jaq's nose wrinkled. "I am allergic to chocolate."

"Okay, not chocolate. What, then?"

Jaq shrugged his broad shoulders. "Each of us is different. I prefer to keep to a schedule."

Caterina put her hands on her hips. "You're all business, huh?"

"Correct." His watch beeped. He walked to the refrigerator and pulled out a syringe. "It's time," he said.

Caterina's heart quickened. More was coming. "I'm still feeling the effects from the first one," she said.

"The serum does more than sexually arouse you. It increases your body's ability to accept Aquilae DNA," explained Jaq, walking back to her. "Four times a day. I don't miss an appointment." He stared pointedly at her thigh, waiting for her to expose the injection site.

She pulled down her pants on her right side, exposing her thigh. She turned away and scrunched her face as the needle poked inside her. Like in the doctor's lab, her body began to grow hotter and wetter. She fanned her flushed face.

"Is it always this hot in here?" she asked.

"It's the serum," said Jaq.

Caterina rolled her eyes. "I was joking."

"I see. Humor was never my strong suit," said Jaq. "It's a way to avoid the truth, avoiding directness. Antithetical to my methods." He withdrew the syringe and placed it on the onyx coffee table. "Pull down your pants and prepare for intercourse."

Caterina's eyes widened. "You are direct." Her hands traveled to her waistband, then stopped. "What if I don't want to?"

"Then we don't have to," replied Jaq. "But you'll want to, very soon."

"We'll see," said Caterina. She crossed her arms and sat on the leather sofa. She sank, just a tad, into its comfortable cushions. Jaq sat further down, a full cushion between the two of them.

"In the mood for a vid?" Jaq asked, and flipped on the screen. He switched programs until he found Real Towerwives of Kepler Station. "Guilty pleasure," he said.

Caterina sat with her arms and legs crossed. Lust burned in her veins. She clenched her body tighter, denying its needs. Focus on the vid, she thought. Sophia, the star of Real Towerwives, threw a drink at her best friend's face, accusing her of stealing her man.

Jaq's lip twitched. It was the closest he came to laughing. "She lives in this building, you know," he said amicably. "Not as high up as you, though."

Caterina's skin was on fire. Her body craved a cock, any cock, any size or shape. Jaq was sitting right there. She had easy access to him; he'd fuck her in a heartbeat if she asked. Her mind filled with lustful thoughts. Jaq drilling her from behind while her face was stuffed in the sofa. She could bounce on it while he sucked on her tits. He could put it in her mouth and use his fingers on her. Maybe he'd finish on her stomach. The possibilities were endless.

She pounced. Freeing his cock from its cloth prison, she licked it from base to tip. Jaq groaned, growing hard in seconds, and she tore off her pants to ride, wiggling out of her own. Her tits jiggled with each thrust, and he took them in his large hands, caressing her areolas tenderly.

"Suck on them," she asked, and he took the left one in his mouth. Her pussy flooded as the serum took her to new heights. Her slick coated his ribbed cock as she rode him to ecstasy.

Jaq looked up at her from her tit. Their eyes met. She tensed, her breathing grew short, and in a few short seconds both of them were cumming together. Her legs quivered as waves of pleasure passed through her. Her skin became less prickly, her body cooled. She dismounted and retook her seat.

She didn't feel entirely back to normal, not yet. Her body still smoldered, her lust still bubbling beneath the surface. "Have you got any more?" she asked.

Jaq shook his head. "I work on a schedule."

Caterina glanced at her new tattoo and the missing teardrops. She'd need more broodmates to satisfy her. Before the serum, she'd never been this horny. She'd fantasized about having multiple lovers, but never actually wanted them.

Now, she was desperate for more cock. Whatever was in that syringe, it was turning her into a bunny rabbit.

"How do they make this stuff?" Caterina asked, picking up the empty vial. She turned it over in her hands. "Property of Aquilae Government," was written on the side of the finger-sized vial in big black letters.

"We can take a tour of the facility if you'd like," said Jaq. "That's a broodmare perk."

"Being able to tour a factory is a perk?" Caterina asked.

Jaq scratched his head. "Let's call it a privilege instead."

The next day, Caterina and Jaq took a private car to the serum factory. They'd had intercourse (as Jaq put it) once more last night and again this morning. With the serum in her veins it wasn't enough; she'd secretly finished herself three more times during the day.

Making an embryo was a numbers game. Although humans and Aquilae were genetically compatible, the compatibility was small. With each fuck, Jaq had a 0.012% chance of impregnating her. Even fucking three times a day, there was only a 13% chance Jaq would succeed over the course of a year.

Caterina hoped touring the factory would give her more insight into how the serum worked, and help her find a better match. Jaq explained that 0.012% chance was perfectly average for an Aquilae. She wasn't sure she believed him.

The factory was smaller than Caterina imagined, only taking up three floors in Industrial Tower I63. Her tour guides, Roc and Liam, lead her and Jaq through the research floor. They were a darker shade of blue than Jaq, younger, in shape, and wore lopsided smiles.

"Are you two twins?" Caterina asked as they led her through the lab. They laughed.

"No," said Roc.

"But we get that a lot," said Liam.

"So it's not racist," said Roc.

"Here's where we work," said Liam, gesturing at the lab. Aquilae scientists in lab coats stood over microscopes and petri dishes, muttering softly to each other. Centrifuges spun, pipettes squirted, towering machines hummed. No one paid her a second glance.

"They look busy," said Caterina.

Liam nodded. "We're facing extinction unless we get our numbers up. You bet they're busy."

"Too many men by a factor of 100," said Roc. "We've got our hands full."

"And our balls," said Liam. Roc swatted his arm.

"Don't you have broodmares?" Caterina asked. They laughed. "What's so funny?" she asked.

"Sorry, Cat. May we call you Cat?" Roc asked. Caterina nodded. "Cat. There's a hierarchy at play here. Liam and I are junior grade researchers."

"Our compatibility scores aren't great," said Liam.

"We're on the brood list, but we aren't high on that list," said Roc.

12