Brooke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up, grabbed Brooke's hand, and led her the few feet to the bed. He ripped back the top sheet and blanket, and she lay down.

Brooke's small, firm breasts sat straight up, not falling to the side at all. Most of her body had a slight tan, but the natural skin color of her breasts and pelvis, which never saw the sun, was very pale. This increased the beautiful contrast of her areolas and her landing strip. Scott's head - along with his dick - was on fire with excitement.

"My god, Brooke," he said, standing over her and looking at her naked body, "you are stunning. I am the luckiest guy in the world."

Brooke smiled and held out her arms, begging Scott to join her in bed. He slipped off his underwear, bringing a bigger smile from Brooke. His dick was of average size, which was just fine with her. But she loved the look of the dark purple head on top of his very light shaft. He also trimmed right around his dick and shaved his balls, which Brooke liked.

He pushed his dick down as he climbed on top of her, supporting his weight on his elbows. His dick was lying on her pussy lips, and every time he moved, it rubbed against them, bringing incredible pleasure to both of them. He put his lips on hers and kissed her hard. Brooke wrapped her arms around him, pulling his body against hers. Scott slowly moved his dick up and down between her lips as they kissed, causing each of them to moan. Brooke was very wet, and his dick easily slid back and forth.

After a couple of minutes, Scott pulled back. He lowered his head to her breast and gave a gentle kiss before latching on to her nipple and flicking his tongue over it. Brooke grabbed his head as she quietly moaned. Eventually, he switched to her other breast, repeating the same action.

He started moving his entire body down, first kissing just below her breasts, then her stomach, and then at the top of her landing strip. He rubbed two fingers up and down her strip a few times, applying just enough pressure to make Brooke whine. He kissed slowly down her landing strip until reaching the bottom. He softly licked her clit and hood, causing her to thrust her pelvis into his mouth. He repeated the soft lick a few more times, each time being met with the same thrust. He took in the exhilarating smell of her excitement.

He pulled away and used his fingers to separate her lips and took one into his mouth while using two fingers to gently massage the other one. Brooke found this to be pleasurable, but it was nothing like the previous contact with her clit. Sensing Brooke's feeling, he didn't spend much time doing this. He moved a little lower and inserted a finger in her pussy. This brought a loud cry from Brooke, which made Scott smile. He slowly fingered her for a minute or so before pulling out. When he shoved his tongue in her pussy, Brooke let out her loudest cry yet.

While continuing to tongue fuck her, Scott used his finger, which was lubricated with her own juices, to softly stroke across her clit. Brooked cried out again and grabbed his hand, pushing a little harder to show him how much pressure she liked. Brooke was breathing very quickly and constantly moaning. She felt like a small electric charge was shooting through her entire body.

Scott loved being able to make Brooke feel so good. He kept this up for a bit, but then he thought he could raise it up a level. He very quickly swapped his finger and tongue, slipping his finger back into her pussy and licking - and sucking - her clit. He was glad he guessed correctly, as Brooke's moaning got louder, and she was now rhythmically thrusting pelvis into his face. When he started tapping on her G-spot and speeding up his tongue's movement on her clit, Brooke cried out. Her pussy clamped down on Scott's finger, and her thighs squeezed his head as her hands pulled his head against her.

Brooke felt a bigger rush of pleasure than she had ever experienced. Every inch of her body was overcome with exquisite bliss. Her brain had a strange feeling of exploding and being at incredible tranquility - both at the same time.

Scott continued using his finger and tongue in the exact same manner for all 30 seconds of her orgasm. As soon as she released his head from her hands and hips, he immediately backed off. She lay flat on the bed with her eyes closed, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Scott didn't move a muscle.

After a minute, Brooke opened her eyes and smiled. Scott moved up next to her, and just as she started to say something, he spoke first.

"You have no idea how much I enjoyed that," he said.

Brooke let out a weak laugh, still too exhausted to laugh as much as she normally would have.

"YOU enjoyed it?" she said. "You have no idea how much I enjoyed it," she continued. "My god, I've never come so hard. That was... wonderful."

Scott smiled as he slipped his hand under her and rolled her on top of him. He loved feeling her entire body - especially her breasts - press against his naked body. He held her tight in silence.

Brooke loved the warmth of his body and feeling his still-semi-hard dick press against her. He was clearly an attentive lover, and she enjoyed the calm, quiet feeling as they lay together in silence.

After five minutes, Brooke lifted her head, smiled, and gave him a very soft kiss on the lips.

"Make love to me, Scott. I want you inside me so badly."

Scott pulled her head down to give a more passionate, but short, kiss. He rolled Brooke off of him so she lay on her back. She reached down to stroke his dick, and feeling her hand on him, along with the view of her beautiful, naked body lying on the bed, he got very hard.

"Brooke, I want to do this more than you know, but I don't have condoms."

"I'm on the pill, Scott. And I've got condoms in my purse. You should know I've never had sex without a condom, so I'm very safe. But I don't want you to use one. I want to feel all of you. Please, Scott, make love to me."

Her admission that she wanted Scott to be the first one to make love to her without a condom got Scott even more excited, if that was even possible. His head was spinning with such excitement, he really thought he could pass out.

As he moved on top of Brooke, she spread her legs wide. He positioned himself with his dick over her pussy as he held himself up on his arms. Brooke reached down, grabbed his dick, and put it right at her entrance. She, too, was incredibly excited before he even entered her.

As he slowly pushed, she wrapped her arms around him as the head of his dick entered her. They both let out a quiet moan. As he pushed more, her lubrication allowed him to slide all the way, despite the wonderfully tight fit.

They both spoke at the exact same time.

"Oh, Brooke!"

"Oh, Scott!"

He held himself still, buried deep in her. She gave a squeeze, sending a jolt through his dick. He very slowly pulled back, leaving just the head of his dick inside her, and then slowly pushed in. Again, when their pelvises touched, they both groaned. Brooke wrapped her legs around Scott's butt, wanting to pull him even further into her.

Slowly, Scott started moving back and forth, without pausing. He fought the urge to move too quickly, knowing he would come right away. He had never felt so excited in his entire life. He kept up the slow pace for a few minutes, causing his entire body to tingle.

Brooke was feeling her own incredible pleasure. She had fantasized about Scott more than once, and the reality of him being inside her was almost too much to handle. Her entire body was working together toward her orgasm.

Every time he pulled out, Scott slid up toward Brooke's head so he could rub against her clit. She seemed to enjoy this, as she whimpered with each stroke. After a few minutes, he started going faster. Each time he stroked down and their pelvises touched, he grunted. At the same time, when their bodies contacted, with Brooke's legs still pulling him closer, she let out a soft cry. She felt incredibly full as Scott's dick slid in and out.

After another few minutes of constant stroking, Scott could tell he was getting close. His body was reaching the boiling point, getting ready to erupt. As much as he wanted Brooke to come first, he was simply too excited to control himself. With one last push and a loud grunt, he exploded. A giant shot of cum blasted into Brooke.

The minute she felt the warm cum explode into her for the very first time, Brooke screamed out. Her arms and legs pulled him as hard as possible as she pushed her pelvis up and her pussy contracted. Every time Scott shot more cum, Brooke's pussy squeezed hard to pull more out. Her head pushed back into the pillow as her hips thrust up. The tidal wave of euphoria that coursed through her entire body was unlike anything she had previously experienced. It continued over and over, going from her head to her breasts to her stomach to her pussy and down to her toes.

Scott kept coming, longer than any other time he could remember. Feeling Brooke's pussy clutch his dick over and over magnified the ecstasy he was already feeling. His brain was firing in every direction, and he thought he might actually lose consciousness.

He tried to keep stroking to prolong Brooke's orgasm, but his softening dick made it difficult. He kept his body in contact with hers, very gently grinding on her to maintain contact. Long after he stopped coming, Brooke stopped moving and lay flat on the bed, breathing heavily. Scott continued to lay on top of her, supporting his weight on his elbows but making sure his chest was in firm contact with her breasts. His head was on the pillow next to hers. Both had their eyes closed and a look of serenity on their faces.

After a minute or two, Scott opened his eyes and lifted his head just a bit. When he moved, Brooke opened her eyes, too. When she saw him looking at her, a giant smile came over her face. She pulled his head down and lifted her own as she gave him a gentle, caring kiss on his lips. She lay back on the pillow and just looked at him for a couple of seconds, both of them smiling.

"That was...", she started, searching for the right word, "un-fucking-believable!"

Scott's smile got even bigger.

"I couldn't have said it better myself," he said, and leaned down to give her another soft, closed-mouth kiss. He pulled his head back and continued. "Brooke," he started, gathering his thoughts, "you are..." He, too, had trouble finding the right words. "You are an angel sent from heaven. The pleasure you gave me was certainly not of this world."

Brooke continued to smile. "Mmmm," she said, "I like that. I really feel the same way."

After another minute of just staring at each other, Brooke noticed a melancholy look on Scott's face.

"Scott, what's wrong?" she asked.

He paused before answering.

"Look, I'm not an idiot. I know you could have any guy in the world, and I know you're not my girlfriend, but I was just hoping this wasn't a one-and-done."

Brooke giggled as she pulled him against her body.

"There is no way we're not doing that again," she started, as Scott breathed a huge sigh of relief. "Look, of course we're not DATING ", she said, emphasizing the word, "but we can continue to have fun all summer. I've always liked you as a person, Scott. Yes, you're my best friend's father, but you're more than that. You're a caring, sweet guy who happens to give me the biggest orgasms I've ever had!" she said, laughing. "So, it's definitely NOT a one-and-done."

Scott smiled again and once more gave her a gentle kiss.

"Let's go take a shower," he said.

"Can we come back to bed afterwards and try this again?" Brooke asked with a sly smile.

"Absolutely!"

And they did.

12