Brooke and Daddy

Story Info
Brooke's Daddy comforts her and ends up going too far.
6.2k words
4.28
64.1k
85
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hopefully, this one is better than my last couple.

All characters are 18 or older.

If you think I should continue it, leave places you wish you could have public sex in the comments and maybe I'll choose one to add to the next chapter.

*****

"Why are you crying baby girl? And who was that boy running out of the gate so fast?"

"It's nothing Daddy. You won't understand. How was your day?"

I wiped the tears from my face and did my best to pretend that nothing was wrong.

"Brooke, I know when you're upset. What is it?"

He sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, patted my thigh, and asked again, "tell Daddy what's wrong."

"OK Daddy. The girls at school are mean to me and the boys only want one thing."

"I don't know what I did but the girls snicker behind my back and the boys pretend to like me, but each time I go out they expect something."

"That's just how boys are Brooke. They can't help it at their age. No one has hurt you, have they?"

"No Daddy. I won't let that happen. Plus I tell them you're really big and mean."

"Well I would be mean if anyone hurt my baby girl."

I went on to tell Daddy how the girls at school called me fat and that I was easy. They would get boys to go out with me because they told the boys I'd put out.

The boys would then tell their friends they scored with me and no one would believe I was still a virgin.

I wasn't as skinny as the other girls. I was taller than them and had much bigger boobs than most of them. They teased my read hair and freckles.

I was older than a lot of them because my birthday fell just after the cut off date so I turned 18 at the beginning of the school year.

I wanted to punch them but knew I'd get in more trouble because I was 18.

By the time I was done telling him I was blubbering like an idiot and was utterly embarrassed. It felt good to get it out though.

"Do you think I'm fat and ugly Daddy?"

"Absolutely not Brooke. I can assure you those girls are just jealous. Any man would be lucky to have you."

"You're just saying that because you're my Daddy. You have to say that."

"Well, to be fair, I am biased but I see the way my friends look at you. Surely you have noticed?"

"Don't be silly Daddy. The worst part is I believe I am ugly. I don't look like the other girls."

"Come on baby. Grab your robe. I want to show you something."

I grabbed the robe and followed Daddy around the pool to the house.

The A/C was on and my nipples immediately got hard and I was covered in goosebumps.

I started to put the robe on but Daddy stopped me, grabbed my hand, and led me to the master bath.

He pointed me toward the full length mirror and stood behind me. I could feel his breath on my skin and my clit got hard immediately.

I might have been a virgin but I fucked myself practically every day. I was always horny and it always made it hard to turn the boys down.

"Brooke, the body you see in the mirror is perfect. It's the body of a women, not a little girl. Real men don't want skinny girls."

"Really Daddy?"

I tried to turn and face him but he grabbed my waist and held me facing the mirror.

"Really. Do you see this curve >here? Tiny at the waist and thicker in the hips?"

He ran his fingers down my side and stopped at my hips.

I knew there was no way I could hide my nipples from him as they poked proudly through my bikini top.

"And this soft little belly you have."

I heard Daddy groan and thought I felt his hard cock on my ass.

"This means you are a real woman. That you have the perfect body for having babies."

"Your red hair makes you unique and spirited. And there's just something so damn sexy about you. You are going to make someone very happy some day."

"Not to mention the most perfect set of titties I have ever seen."

"Don't be silly Daddy. You've never really seen them. All of them. How can you tell?"

I wanted him to see all of them, if not to make sure they really were OK.

"Do you want me to see them baby girl? I could just peek and tell you if there ok. If you want."

Could he read my mind?

"I don't know Daddy. That seems a little weird."

"That's OK if you don't want to baby. I was just trying to help."

"OK Daddy. Just a peek OK?"

"Whatever you are comfortable with Brooke. Daddy is just here to help."

Daddy stepped back as I turned around and I saw his hard cock through his pants. It took my breath away. It was cleary larger that the boys who had tried to fuck me.

"Whenever you're ready Brooke."

I reached back, untied the top, and let it fall to my waist.

"Fuck Brooke. They're even better than imagined. I mean not that I imagined them," Daddy stammered.

"So they're OK Daddy?"

"Your titties are better than OK. They really are perfect. That tiny bit of sag and those huge dark nipples pointing toward the sky. Fuck. I can't believe I'm looking at my daughter's tits."

"But, just to make sure, I could touch them and see if they feel OK too?"

"I don't know Daddy. Do you think it would be OK? Not weird for you?"

"Well it is a little weird but if you want me to, just to make sure, I'll be happy to."

"Ok Daddy. But just for a second."

My pussy was getting wetter by the second as Daddy ogled me.

Daddy stepped closer, cupped them in his hands, lifted them a bit, and let them fall.

He groaned again as they bounced and when he grabbed my nipples and pinched I squealed in pain and delight.

"Yep, they're perfect. As I knew they would be."

I was getting so wet and my skin so hot I didn't want it to end.

"Do you think you should check the rest of me Daddy? Just to make sure all of me is Ok?"

"I don't know baby. I think we've already crossed a line. And if I see you naked I might end up like your silly little school boys and not be able to help myself."

"OK Daddy."

I turned to grab my robe and turned to leave.

"Would it make you feel better baby? Just a peek probably won't hurt."

I dropped the robe, turned back to face him, and untied the strings to my bottoms, and let them to fall to the floor.

"Oh sweet jesus. You shave her?"

"My pussy Daddy? Yes, it feels better."

"Better for what? You said you were a virgin."

"Um, I don't know if I can tell you Daddy."

"Were you lying to me Brooke? Have you let someone fuck you?"

"No Daddy. I swear! It's just that. I do it because..."

"What is it Brooke? Have you been with a girl? Is that it? It'd be okay if it was that."

"Daddy, I like boys. A lot. I just do it because when I... when I... when I touch myself."

"Fuck."

"What is it Daddy?"

"Nothing, other than the fact I am now imaging my daughter touching herself."

"I'm sorry Daddy. I shouldn't have said anything."

I was so embarrassed I grabbed my robe and ran to my room.

I had disappointed my Daddy but I wanted to touch myself right then.

My pussy was so wet. I knew it wasn't ok. He was my Daddy, after all, but I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted to see his cock.

I lay on my bed and parted my legs. I traced the edges of my lips and realized just how wet I was.

My fingers were on autopilot and split my sloppy lips and found my clit.

I got lost in the pleasure and didn't realize Daddy was in the room until I had pushed my middle finger in my tiny hole and started to fuck myself.

I, quickly, started to grab the sheet and pull it over me.

"Uncover yourself Brooke. Don't be ashamed and don't stop."

"I know I shouldn't want to watch you make yourself cum, but I do. I want to hear how wet your pussy is. I want to stroke my cock and watch you cum."

I didn't respond. I just started to fuck myself, never taking me eyes off Daddy as he pulled out his massive cock.

I imagined how it would feel inside me, stretching me. I wanted to know what it was like to be fucked.

I needed to cum more than ever and really started to pound my pussy. The sound of my sloppy wet pussy, the palm of my hand slamming into my clit, and Daddy stroking his cock got me close to the edge.

I pinched my nipple with my free hand and that did it. I exploded in pleasure and spayed my girl cum everywhere.

I didn't stop though just kept fucking myself because I knew if would cum again.

Daddy stepped toward me, cock in hand, and knelt between my legs.

"I had to get closer baby. Keep going."

It was insanity to have my Daddy watching me. It was so wrong but felt so right. It made my cum again.

"Brooke, Daddy has to fuck you now. I can't help it. You are the sexiest thing I have ever seen and I have to feel that tight, wet, and virgin hole around my cock."

"I know it's wrong. You can say no but I really need to feel you."

"It's OK Daddy. I want it too. I want you to be my first. I can't help it either."

"We can never tell anyone. No one would understand."

"I know Daddy. "

"Are you sure Brooke? This is your last chance to stop me from fucking you."

Daddy had gotten so close to my pussy. His cock was mere inches away from my entrance.

I bucked my hips and said, "fuck me Daddy. Take my virginity. Fuck your little girl."

Daddy groaned and scooted even closer.

"Pull your legs back Brooke, sit up a bit, and watch Daddy push into your pussy."

"Will you go slowly Daddy? If it hurts too much will you stop?"

"I'll try baby girl. I don't know if I'll be able to.'

Just then he pushed the tip of his cock in. It hurt right away but I wanted more.

"Are you OK Brooke?"

"Yes Daddy. Go deeper."

He slammed into me and painfully filled me.

"Daddy! You said you'd go slowly."

"I'm sorry Brooke. I figured if I forced myself inside you, let you get used to it, and then fucked you, it'd be better for you."

He was right. He held himself there until I told him I was ready.

Slowly, he began to pull back and push deep inside me.

"You are so tight Brooke. Does it hurt badly?"

"No Daddy. It feels good now. Fuck me harder."

Gradually, he started to pump me faster.

"Oh god Brooke. I can't hold on much longer. I'm going to fill your pussy so full of cum."

The tough of Daddy's hot cum inside made my pussy spasm, my body tense, and cum all over my Daddy's cock.

"Fuck Brooke. Cum on your Daddy's cock while I fill that puss."

The second wave hit and I came harder than I ever had. I could feel my juices spill out, drenching my bed, as Daddy filled me full.

It felt better than I had imagined it would, his seed hitting my cervix.

He collapsed on top of me and wrapped his lips around my nipple and sucked.

It felt incredibly good and I wondered what nursing a baby would feel like. Would it feel that good?

"I'm sorry Brooke. We shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have fucked my daughter."

"It's OK Daddy. I really, really, liked it. Can we do it again?"

"We can't Brooke, this is so wrong. Don't misunderstand, I want to fuck you forever, to make that sweet pussy mine, but I'm your Daddy and it's so wrong."

"Why is feeling good wrong?"

"It just is Brooke. I have to take a shower and get fucking you out of my head."

He left the room and I was so sad. It felt so good. It couldn't be wrong.

I made us dinner and we were both quiet but the room was full of sexual tension.

Daddy went to bed right after dinner and I went to my room as well. I tried to watch TV but couldn't stop thinking about how good Daddy's cock felt inside me.

I finally fell asleep but woke in the middle of the night. I dreamt of fucking Daddy by the pool and I needed to be fucked for real.

I tried rubbing my clit, finger fucking my wet pussy, and none of it worked. I needed Daddy's cock.

He was naked, with a sheet barely over him, and his cock already a bit hard when I entered his room.

Delicately, I climbed between his thighs and gingerly wrapped my fingers around his cock.

I lowered my head and as I started to rub under his cock head with my thumb, I lowered my lips to his balls.

I was barely licking him, with my tongue dancing over them, while I began to pump his cock, ever so slightly.

Daddy moaned and shifted in bed.

His cock was getting harder by the second and as soon as I sucked his balls in my mouth it was fully hard.

"Brooke! What are you doing," Daddy asked when he sat up.

"What does it feel like Daddy?"

"Brooke," Daddy paused, moaned in a primal way, and said, "we can't. It's so wrong. We shouldn't have."

"So wrong but so right Daddy?"

I started to really suck while wiggling his balls with my fingers.

"So right, baby girl, so very right. You are doing an amazing job and the thought of my daughter sucking my cock is going to make me cum in no time."

That was not in the plan so I pushed Daddy back on the bed and slowly mounted him.

I was on my feet and basically doing squats on my Daddy's cock.

I would barely pump his head in my pussy and unexpectedly really start to fuck him, never leaving my feet.

After I had repeated the pattern a few times, Daddy grabbed my hips, slammed me down on his cock.

He fucked up into me, hard and fast, until he pumped me full of his hot sperm. I came hard. Harder than I ever had. My pussy sucking his cum inside me.

Daddy never asked if I was on birth control and I never told him I wasn't.

I rolled off of my Daddy and lie beside him.

"Brooke, we can't keep doing this," Daddy said as he rose on his elbow.

"But Daddy, don't you like my pussy?"

"I do Brooke. That's the problem. If I keep fucking you, I'll never be able to stop."

"You should fall in love, get married, and have a family. It's not fair if I'm selfish and want to keep you for myself"

"But Daddy, I love you. I love how you feel inside me. I can't imagine anyone else fucking me. Or that it could possibly feel as good as you do inside me."

"I'll think about it Brooke. Now come snuggle up against me and we can get some sleep."

Daddy spooned me and I just knew he wouldn't stop fucking me.

The next morning I woke and Daddy was already up. I grabbed my robe from my room and went down to the kitchen. Daddy was sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Sit down Brooke. Get coffee if you want it. We need to talk."

I poured myself some coffee and sat at the table, terrified of what Daddy was going to say.

"Is this really want Brooke? For Daddy to keep fucking you?"

"Yes Daddy. I never want anyone else in me."

"OK. That's good because you never will. You are mine and that pussy belongs only to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy," I said with excitement in my voice.

"Daddy has some kinks and needs. Are you willing to do whatever I ask?"

"Yes Daddy. But what kind of things?"

"Well, I really like public sex. I'll want you to tease other men in front of me and then leave when they're all wanting to fuck you."

"I will want you to obey me always or face consequences, just as you always have. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"And you still want to go ahead?"

"Yes Daddy."

Daddy got up, lifted me out of my chair, sat me on the edge of the table, grabbed my hips, and slowly pushed his head in my already sloppy hole.

I watched as he did. My pussy sucking him in as he started to pump me.

In my mind it was the most beautiful sight and his cock was hitting at a totally different spot inside me.

The sight of him, the smell of him, and the fact my Daddy was fucking me on the very table we ate at, made my pussy spray my juice everywhere.

"Fuck Brooke. Your pussy is so hot and tight. I can't take it."

With that Daddy filled me once more. It made my cum again and I collapsed back on the table.

Daddy kept fucking me, his cock pulsing inside me, and as he got soft he slammed into me and my sensitive clit.

I came so hard I thought I was going to have a seizure.

"My cum oozing from your puss might be the most wonderful thing I have ever seen."

"Go shower. We are going for a ride. No bra, no panties, a nice tight shirt, and short skit is what you should wear."

I met Daddy back in the kitchen. He had a light breakfast set out and I sat down to eat, hoping he approved of my outfit.

I had chosen a tennis skirt and a super tight tank top that barely contained my tits.

He didn't say anything about it until we finished eating.

"You picked a perfect outfit Brooke. Let's go for a drive."

He took me to a park about an hour away and rubbed my pussy lips the entire time.

"You get so wet for your Daddy Brooke. You want to get fucked?"

"Please Daddy. Please fuck me."

I was so close to cumming with the constant teasing.

"Not yet. And don't cum either."

That only made me want to cum more.

We pulled in a parking area for a large state park. It was full and it took a minute to find a spot.

When I stood up I felt just how wet I was as my juice slicked the tops of my thighs.

I had been to this park before and hiked the trails.

There were plenty of regular trails but one you had to climb giant rock steps to the top of a ridge.

They weren't even regular steps but huge chunks of rock that made natural steps.

Daddy led me right there and I started to protest.

"Stop it Brooke. You want me to spank you right here?"

"No Daddy."

"Get to climbing then. I'll be right behind you."

It wasn't Daddy I was worried about. It was anyone after him.

I knew that they would be able to see my wet pussy without hindrance.

The thought of Daddy, however, watching me made me even wetter.

I started to climb and had to stretch to reach the next rock, exposing my wet slit to anyone below.

"Such a beautiful sight. How do you feel about these people behind us watching your bald, visibly wet, pussy as you go?"

"I don't know Daddy. I know I like you watching me."

"My clit is so hard."

"Think about them watching you Brooke. Think about the men watching your drippy puss get spread wide as you climb, making your little hole visible as you do."

"Think about the women who may want to lick that wetness from your lips. And the others who can't look away. The ones that can't admit they want to taste you."

"But Daddy, what if I get in trouble?"

"You'll be in trouble if you keep questioning me. The other people will likely be too embarrassed to say anything. Surely they'll be talking to their friends about the little, pussy flashing, slut they saw."

"You look delicious Brooke. Daddy wants to lick your pussy baby girl and soon enough I will."

"Yes please Daddy."

I didn't even care about the people below me anymore. I was solely focused on climbing as fast as I could so Daddy could eat me.

By the time we got to the top I was breathing so hard and sticky with sweat.

My nipples poked through my top and my thighs were rapidly getting slick with my juice.

Daddy grabbed my hand and led me to a semi-secluded area with a solitary boulder.

As I did I realized it was just large enough that Daddy could kneel below me.

He pushed my belly so I'd lay back, spread my thighs, and licked my slick lips.

"You might want to stay quiet baby. From what I've seen so far that's probably going to be hard for you."

He lowered his head once again and started sucking my lips.

I was biting my lip but the sound of my sloppiness and his sucking sounded so loud.

I could feel my heart pounding and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Daddy stuck his tongue in me as far as he could and lapped at my hole.

It sent my over the edge and I came so hard I thought Daddy might drown.

"Sit up Brooke. Clean this mess of my face. Luck your juice off me."

I tasted good. I couldn't explain the taste if I tried but I loved it.

Daddy pulled me off the rock and bent me over it. The rock was big so I basically standing.

He kicked my legs apart and entered me with force and I couldn't stop the squeal of delight that escape my lips.

"You like that Brooke? Your Daddy fucking you when anyone could walk up on us? Someone probably with you being so loud when you took my cock."

12